Author Topic: "Orthodox pedophiles with AIDS"?!  (Read 2216 times)

Offline Mifletzet

• Senior JTFer
"Orthodox pedophiles with AIDS"?!
« on: August 03, 2007, 06:54:54 AM »
This blood-curdling flyer has been posted up all over the Galilee by an American baal teshuvah Ariel Ben Yaakov.

Is he correct and what does it mean?!

has been posted up all over Safed by well known American baal-teshuvah and denizen of the Eshel Binyamin soup kitchen, Ariel Ben Yaakov.

Is he correct and what does it mean?!

"  PUBLIC WARNING

Pedophiles with AIDS

Be warned that there are pedophiles with AIDS in the Jewish community and Yeshiva systems that are molesting and infecting children with AIDS (in addition to their wives). I have been fighting them for years and anyone detracting from me is likely a pedophile with AIDS. Do not leave children alone with these people. Since a pedophile with AIDS is in the gader of  'rotzeah', there is now a hooraath shaa permitting the killing of pedophiles with AIDS until they are in prison. If you suspect a male you may check with me and I can visually detect if he is dangerous.
                                                                                                                                    You are Warned.

Rav Ariel Ben Yaakov 16 Menaehem Av 5767   "

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: "Orthodox pedophiles with AIDS"?!
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2007, 07:00:54 AM »
Idon'nt live in Israel so i have no idea ,but he states you can kill them until there in prison.Sounds a bit strange to me

there is now a hooraath shaa permitting the killing of pedophiles with AIDS until they are in prison.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2007, 09:37:31 AM »
Don't believe everything you read.. Instead, question everything you read. 

That flyer might have been placed by a self-hating Jew posing as a rav.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2007, 09:43:48 AM »
Or an Arab or member of "Peace Now".  The all likelyhood of an Orthodox Jew practicing sexual degeneracy, homosexuality or having aids is next to nil.  If one compares crime statistics amongst the Orthodox Jewish communities in the Diaspora the outcome is so small that it is not even listed.  How many Orthodox Jews are in prison? 3?
Highly unlikely.  The fact that it is in English and not Hebrew is too questionable.  To me dictates that this "Rav" cannot speak nor write Hebrew thus, probably not even Jewish or a Deformed anti-Jew..."Jew".  My 2 cents...
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

newman

« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2007, 09:46:42 AM »
Or an Arab or member of "Peace Now".  The all likelyhood of an Orthodox Jew practicing sexual degeneracy, homosexuality or having aids is next to nil.  If one compares crime statistics amongst the Orthodox Jewish communities in the Diaspora the outcome is so small that it is not even listed.  How many Orthodox Jews are in prison? 3?
Highly unlikely.  The fact that it is in English and not Hebrew is too questionable.  To me dictates that this "Rav" cannot speak nor write Hebrew thus, probably not even Jewish or a Deformed anti-Jew..."Jew".  My 2 cents...

Good logic. I bet it's some ISM knob!

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2007, 09:47:33 AM »
I went to Orthodox Jewish Schools my whole life and I was never molested.

I can't say there have never been such cases. There have been. Evil sick people exist in every religious group on planet earth.

But I think that it is quite dangerous for this guy to proclaim that he can spot them and kill them on the basis of his own subjective viewpoint.

This is a homeless man who eats in a soup kitchen and has access to a computer printer, that's all.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Mifletzet

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2007, 11:44:27 AM »
His e mail which he openly gives out is <[email protected]>

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2007, 02:17:37 PM »
This is terrible lashon horah
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2007, 02:41:59 PM »
The fact that it is in English and not Hebrew is too questionable.  To me dictates that this "Rav" cannot speak nor write Hebrew thus, probably not even Jewish or a Deformed anti-Jew..."Jew".  My 2 cents...
Yes and it's in sefad Israel :o
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2007, 10:35:42 PM »
Don't jump to conclusions. It is very possible that the poster is correct and really trying to save lives. I bet their are pedophiles roaming around in the jewish community trying to prey on those children. In tel aviv, their are brothels galore and it is possible to catch aids from all the foreign prostitutes working there. I mistakenly walked in the are of the old central bus station in tel aviv and saw this firsthand. I was horrified to see this garbage in Israel. Chasidim in NYC are known to patronize prostitutes and they make a terrible chilul hashem as many gentiles talk about this. I know of a righteous gentile who I see in the gym and he told me that he personally knows chasidim that he works with that go to whores. It is sickening how fake these people are. Keeping this in mind, I believe the poster is absolutely correct.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2007, 12:24:07 AM »
Of course there are Orthodox Jews that go to whores. Look at how many so-called religious Jews support Hitlery Sodom and Barcock Osama for president (yimach schmo to both). The vast majority of so-called "devout Jews" either think we should not resist handing over sacred Jewish land and Jewish homes to the Amalek Arab Nazis OR actively support it.

newman

« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2007, 12:28:35 AM »
Of course there are Orthodox Jews that go to whores. Look at how many so-called religious Jews support Hitlery Sodom and Barcock Osama for president (yimach schmo to both). The vast majority of so-called "devout Jews" either think we should not resist handing over sacred Jewish land and Jewish homes to the Amalek Arab Nazis OR actively support it.

I listened to a Rabbi talk about the erev rav on Tamar Yonah's show. Those beggers are infesting every corner of the 'Jewish street'.