Author Topic: Israeli killed on Passover was murdered by Palestinian freed in Shalit deal  (Read 4269 times)

Online Dan193

• Master JTFer
http://www.timesofisrael.com/suspect-arrested-for-passover-eve-killing-of-police-officer/
Hamas man arrested for Passover eve killing of Israeli father of five.
Ziad Awad, released in Shalit deal, accused of shooting off-duty police officer Baruch Mizrahi; suspect’s son also held; PM orders their home demolished
BY MARISSA NEWMAN
June 23

Hamas operative released under the 2011 exchange for Gilad Shalit has been arrested for gunning down Baruch Mizrahi near Hebron on Passover eve, the Shin Bet security service announced on Monday, after a gag order on the case was lifted

he cabinet ruled the suspect will have his home demolished, pending the approval of the High Court of Justice. His son was also arrested, and the two were indicted Monday.

“I gave the directive to destroy the home of the terrorist, a Hamas man, as part of the general effort to combat Hamas,” said Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, praising the security services for what he called the speedy process of tracking down the killer.

Ziad Awad and his son Izz Eddin Hassan Ziad Awad were arrested on May 7 by the Israel Police’s elite counter-terrorism unit in collaboration with the Shin Bet security service for the April 14 shooting of the 47-year-old father of five. The senior Awad is accused of carrying out the shooting, while his son allegedly assisted him in planning the shooting and coordinating the escape.

The younger Awad, 18, handed over the Kalashnikov rifle used to kill Mizrahi during the interrogation, and provided information implicating his father in the shooting, a Shin Bet statement said.

The two are residents of the Palestinian village of Idhna, in the Hebron area, and during the course of an investigation confessed that the elder Ziad Awad had purchased the motorcycle and the Kalashnikov and scouted out the scene a week prior to the attack. He was said to have acted strangely both immediately before and after the killing.

The shooting was religiously motivated, the Shin Bet said, with the elder Awad telling his son that “according to Islam, whoever kills a Jew goes to heaven.”

Awad, who spent 12 years in an Israeli prison for the murder of Palestinian collaborators with Israel, was released in 2011 as part of the prisoner exchange for Shalit before completing his term. Over 1,000 Palestinian security prisoners were freed to secure the release of Shalit, an Israeli soldier captured by Hamas in a 2006 raid into southern Israel; Shalit was held hostage in Gaza for five years.

Noam Shalit, the father of the freed soldier, told the Ynet news website Monday that “we didn’t assemble the list of released prisoners, nor did we demand the release of these inmates or any others.”

More than 50 other Hamas men freed in the Shalit deal have been arrested in recent days in the West Bank for breaching the terms of their release, as Israel searches for three Israeli teenagers kidnapped, allegedly by Hamas, on June 12.

The Jewish Home party leader Naftali Bennett said the arrest of Awad for the April killing underlined that any further prisoner exchanges were untenable. “Today it was publicized that Baruch Mizrahi of blessed memory, who was killed in April, was killed by a terrorist released in the Shalit deal,” Economy Minister Bennett said in a statement. “When the Israeli government releases terrorists, at that very moment we seal the fate of entire families, we just don’t know yet the victims’ faces or names. After 30 years it is clear that Israel should not release any more terrorists, in any situation, period.”

“Today more than ever we need to say clearly: We will not release any more terrorists,” he added.

Mizrahi, senior police officer, was killed while driving to Hebron to celebrate Passover with his wife’s family. His pregnant wife, Hadas, was moderately injured in the attack.

Hadas Mizrahi told the Ynet news website that, while driving, her husband had seen the terrorist and cried, “They’re shooting, they’re shooting, there’s a terrorist.” After her husband was shot, she took the wheel, drove out of sight, and alerted the authorities.

The funeral of Baruch Mizrahi, 47, who was shot while driving on a road near Hebron in the West Bank on Passover eve, at the Mount Herzl cemetery in Jerusalem on April 16, 2014. His widow Hadas is at center (Photo credit: Yonatan Sindel/Flash90)
The funeral of Baruch Mizrahi, 47, who was shot while driving on a road near Hebron in the West Bank on Passover eve, at the Mount Herzl cemetery in Jerusalem on April 16, 2014. His widow Hadas is at center (Photo credit: Yonatan Sindel/Flash90)

“I covered my blood with a rag,” said Hadas, who was shot twice and broke a rib. “I saw that Baruch was dead. When the soldiers arrived, I told them, ‘Bandage me and take the children to the armored vehicle, so that they don’t see their father lying [there] dead.’”

On Monday, Hadas said she had always opposed prisoner exchanges. She also said she hoped her husband’s murderers “get the punishment they deserve: the death penalty and not life imprisonment.”

« Last Edit: June 23, 2014, 09:39:20 PM by Dan193 »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
It is nothing short of stupid to release terrorists. It is an insult to the families of the victims, an insult to the Jewish people, and a death sentence on innocent Jews everywhere. This stupidity must stop. How many times will this cycle of stupidity continue? How many more innocent Jews lives will be sacrificed in order to appease the blood thirsty maw of the arabs? The law should be that who ever releases the murderer should be the one who is put to death if he or she kills another Jew. In this case Bibi should have been executed several times already.

Israelis really must stop being so stupid. It is a slap in the face to the Jewish people that a people who are supposed to be so smart act like idiots when it comes to arab murderers.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Online Dan193

• Master JTFer
Another article about this.
Please read the posts after the article which show the insanity of Israeli government freeing these Arab murderers.
More proof why its urgent Israelis get Chaim in Israel so Chaim can save Israel.

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4533556,00.html
Israeli killed on Passover eve was murdered by Palestinian freed in Shalit deal
Cleared for publication: Police Chief Superintendent Baruch Mizrahi was killed by Ziad Awad, a Palestinian freed from an Israeli jail as part of the prisoner deal that freed Gilad Shalit.
Yoav Zitun

Online Dan193

• Master JTFer
Michael Pielet ·  Top Commenter · Washington University in St. Louis

Sad, so sad, a good man murdered, his children orphaned,
HIS WIFE WIDOWED.
this is what happen when evil is appeased.
YOU GET MORE EVIL

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
We shouldn't punish the Palestinian freed who murdered the Israeli, rather we should punish Netanyahu and all the other self-hating Jews in the Knesset who free murderers of Jewish people to appease their European masters.  Then after we are done punishing the traitors in the Israeli govenment, we can bomb the Gaza/West Bank to hell as retribution for the Jewish blood.  We can tell all the Neo-Nazis and self-hating Jews, like Jacob, to burn in hell forever..
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
We shouldn't punish the Palestinian freed who murdered the Israeli, rather we should punish Netanyahu and all the other self-hating Jews in the Knesset who free murderers of Jewish people to appease their European masters.  Then after we are done punishing the traitors in the Israeli govenment, we can bomb the Gaza/West Bank to hell as retribution for the Jewish blood.  We can tell all the Neo-Nazis and self-hating Jews, like Jacob, to burn in hell forever..
WHAT? NAZI!  You are not a Jew!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
WHAT? NAZI!  You are not a Jew!

A message to JTF mods:
Why do you let goyim pigs like Efraim Ben Noakh talk crap to Devoted Kahanist Jewish members here??  This guy has had it out for me the moment I joined this forum...  I am sick of this goyim uncircumcised piece of dog sh*T...   

Please BAN this pathetic troll now so that our forum can be united and not deal with his stupidity.

I think my last 3 rabbis will testify that I am Jewish you stupid inbred degenerate goyim sch*muck!

• Silver Star JTF Member

A message to JTF mods:
Why do you let goyim pigs like Efraim Ben Noakh talk crap to Devoted Kahanist Jewish members here??  This guy has had it out for me the moment I joined this forum...  I am sick of this goyim uncircumcised piece of dog sh*T...   

Please BAN this pathetic troll now so that our forum can be united and not deal with his stupidity.

Efraim, where do you live?? I would love to meet you and have you call me a Nazi and Goy to my face..  I have no fear of facing off with a Jew hating goyim like you. 

I think my last 3 rabbis will testify that I am Jewish you stupid inbred degenerate goyim sch*muck!
I will kick the [censored] out of you troll!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Whoa!  Take it easy!

Ephraim, Every Jew a 44 is not a Nazi.  Why would you post such a thing? 

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
I will kick the [censored] out of you troll!

Where you want to meet you piece of d*g sh*T?? I will fight you to my last breath.. I'd be happy to break every limb in your body..

You filthy goyim!!  Seriously, maybe you think we Jews are bunch of p*ssies.. I promise you I am one Jew you will have regretted ever messing with.

• Silver Star JTF Member
Where you want to meet you piece of d*g sh*T?? I will fight you to my last breath.. I'd be happy to break every limb in your body..

You filthy goyim!!  Seriously, maybe you think we Jews are bunch of p*ssies.. I promise you I am one Jew you will have regretted ever messing with.
Good luck [censored]!

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
So much for JTF being a safe haven for right wing JEws to share ideas without being harassed by Jew hating goyim scum like this idiot..

My ancestors in Belarus and Ukraine were probably massacred by yours , EFraim.. I bet you are a Cossack or German in origin.  It's time to reverse the trend of goyim torturing Jews.

You see that JDL fist , that is a symbol that Jews will not be beaten and oppressed by Goyim anymore.. It's time we stand up and fight and don't turn back.. THere is no shame fighting to defend the honor of the Jewish people..

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Guys, I think we all agree that Israel should have never freed any Muslim terrorists as part of a good will gesture towards John Francois Kerry, or the EU. 

Now I think was EveryJewa44 was trying to say that Pipi bears major responsibility, since he, and the rest of the Israeli government agreed to free terrorist murderers as a good will gesture.  Appeasment never works.  We Jews need to stop groveling for outside approval.  And we need to care more about our fellow Jews, as opposed to what the Obama and Kerry will think. 

And for the record, I completely agree that Gaza/Hamastan should be destroyed. 

• Silver Star JTF Member
Whoa!  Take it easy!

Ephraim, Every Jew a 44 is not a Nazi.  Why would you post such a thing?
" We shouldn't punish the Palestinian freed who murdered the Israeli, "
 ^Quote from him! What kinda crap is that?

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
Guys, I think we all agree that Israel should have never freed any Muslim terrorists as part of a good will gesture towards John Francois Kerry, or the EU. 

Now I think was EveryJewa44 was trying to say that Pipi bears major responsibility, since he, and the rest of the Israeli government agreed to free terrorist murderers as a good will gesture.  Appeasment never works.  We Jews need to stop groveling for outside approval.  And we need to care more about our fellow Jews, as opposed to what the Obama and Kerry will think. 

And for the record, I completely agree that Gaza/Hamastan should be destroyed.

That is exactly the point I was trying to make Lisa.. However , this total nutjob and/or Jew hater, Efraim, has been after my me and attacking me since I joined the forum..  I seriously think he is a StørmFrønt troll and is here to start fights and stir animosity among Jews.  This guy is a total fraud.. I am starting to learn that many people who like to sojourn with the Jewish community cannot be trusted and are traitors and frauds,, just as I posted in my previous thread about my experience with the Palestinian activist at my synagogue.  This guy Efraim is a total infiltrator.. I wouldn't be surprised if he is Muslim or StørmFrønt troll.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Ephraim, I think he meant to say that none of this would have happened if the Israeli government didn't cave into outside pressure. 

Read the rest of his post:

Then after we are done punishing the traitors in the Israeli govenment, we can bomb the Gaza/West Bank to hell as retribution for the Jewish blood. We can tell all the Neo-Nazis and self-hating Jews, like Jacob, to burn in hell forever..

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
" We shouldn't punish the Palestinian freed who murdered the Israeli, "
 ^Quote from him! What kinda crap is that?

It was a symbolic gesture about who bears the brunt of responsibility.. I thought you had more than a 1st grade education.. You are either extremely lacking intelligence or you are a Stromfront troll who is just here to sow discord among JEws and cause trouble.   You obviously want me thrown off the forum because you don't like that I am a Jewish nationalist..   I am thinking you must not actually be that stupid, but have some type of agenda.

• Silver Star JTF Member
That is exactly the point I was trying to make Lisa.. However , this total nutjob and/or Jew hater, Efraim, has been after my me and attacking me since I joined the forum..  I seriously think he is a StørmFrønt troll and is here to start fights and stir animosity among Jews.  This guy is a total fraud.. I am starting to learn that many people who like to sojourn with the Jewish community cannot be trusted and are traitors and frauds,, just as I posted in my previous thread about my experience with the Palestinian activist at my synagogue.  This guy Efraim is a total infiltrator.. I wouldn't be surprised if he is Muslim or StørmFrønt troll.
FU fake! you are what you speak!

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
FU fake! you are what you speak!

BAN THE TROLL!!!  Go back to StørmFrønt where you belong, you fraud!

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
EveryJewa44, I've spoken to Ephraim on Skype, along with other JTF moderators/admins, and I don't think he's anti-Semitic at all.  Perhaps hot-headed.  I think he just saw the first sentence where you wrote,

We shouldn't punish the Palestinian freed who murdered the Israeli,

Now reading your posts, I take it you meant that we ideally should go after the self hating traitorous Jewish "leadership" first, and *then* deal with fakestinians? 

• Silver Star JTF Member

BAN THE TROLL!!!  Go back to StørmFrønt where you belong, you fraud!
Whatever Rosenberg!

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
I have had enough drama for one week, including dealing with the Jew-hating/Arab activist in my synagogue, now I got to deal with this StørmFrønt troll and Jew hater, Efraim.. I think I will stay off the forums for a while.. If the guy gets banned or can write an apology for his hostile and venomous posts agianst me, maybe I will post again here..

I have too much to deal with in life to spend my life fighting people where I am suppose to be considered a friend and a brother..  Hopefully this guy Efraim will be banned or change his ways from being an arrogant, self-righteous, Anti-Semitic A-hole!!!

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Whatever Rosenberg!

OK, take it easy, Ephraim.  EveryJewa44 is *not* Joshua Rosenberg. 

• Silver Star JTF Member
I have had enough drama for one week, including dealing with the Jew-hating/Arab activist in my synagogue, now I got to deal with this StørmFrønt troll and Jew hater, Efraim.. I think I will stay off the forums for a while.. If the guy gets banned or can write an apology for his hostile and venomous posts agianst me, maybe I will post again here..

I have too much to deal with in life to spend my life fighting people where I am suppose to be considered a friend and a brother..  Hopefully this guy Efraim will be banned or change his ways from being an arrogant, self-righteous, Anti-Semitic A-hole!!!
F U Troll!

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
F U Troll!

I'm confident the JTF admins will review your posts and review mine and ban your neo-nazi a $ $ ...

Anyhow, this is my last post until you're gone..  I see you have no remorse for your actions.

Go ahead you Jew-hating goy and have fun trashing Kahanist Jews here, insulting them.. Hashem will deal with arrogant scum like you...   I know you probably have an agenda though.. You are mostly definitely a Stromfront guy.   I have seen many of your likes come here, get popular with your posts and then start fights among Jewish people to fulfill your agenda.  You are not so dumb, but actually quite clever.   Nice use of Hebrew fonts..