Author Topic: "Rabbi" Elyakim Levanon calls for Death Penalty for Killers of Arab Boy  (Read 1533 times)

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/182579#.U7m-fLEVCYQ
Rabbi Elyakim Levanon, head of the Elon Moreh Yeshiva, said Sunday night that the murderers of Mohammed Abu Khder should be given the death penalty – even if they turn out to be Jewish. “Unfortunately it appears that Jews were involved in this matter,” Rabbi Levanon said to students on Sunday night. “Jewish law has no mercy for the perpetrators of crimes like murder, whether of Arab or Jew, whether by Arab or Jew.”

While capital punishment exists under Jewish, law, it has not been customary for Jewish courts in Israel to sentence convicts to capital punishment, ever since the sentencing of Nazi extermination mastermind Adolf Eichmann in 1961. However, said Rabbi Levanon, “even during a period like ours when there is no authorized Court of Jewish Law to carry out capital punishments, it is possible for an average court to impose a death sentence when there is a crime that affects the public.

“In this case, it would be proper to impose the death penalty on the murders of Abu Khder,” Rabbi Levanon said. “We will thus fulfill the precept of 'You shall remove the evil from your midst,' a Biblical command. Israel and its army and security services, are required to fight terror mercilessly, until it is removed from the world,” he added.

Chief Ashkenazic Rabbi David Lau said that if anyone was to avenge the deaths of Israeli teens Eyal Yifrah, Naftali Frenkel, and Gilad Sha'ar, it would be G-d Himself. “Individuals do not have the right to take revenge for the death of the innocent. Revenge is not a license given to the hot-blooded for 'action.' Revenge is a strong, destructive weapon, and if there is such a concept in the world, it does not belong to humans,” he added.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
To revise Golda Meir's quote for the year 2014:
Peace will come when the Jews stop hating their own people as much as they love the Arabs.
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
And don't forget her real quote.
Golda Meir at the end of The Yom Kippur War speaking about The Egyptian Nazis:
"I can forgive them for killing our soldiers but I can never forgive them for forcing us to kill theirs."
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
תלמוד בבלי, מסכת סנהדרין צז,א
תניא ר' יהודה אומר דור שבן דוד בא בו בית הוועד יהיה לזנות והגליל יחרב והגבלן יאשם ואנשי גבול יסובבו מעיר לעיר ולא יחוננו וחכמת הסופרים תסרח ויראי חטא ימאסו ופני הדור כפני כלב והאמת נעדרת שנאמר (ישעיהו נט,טו) ותהי האמת נעדרת וסר מרע משתולל

Babylonian Talmud, Sanhedrin 97a
 It was taught, Rabbi Yehudah said: In the generation when the son of David comes, the house of assembly will be for harlots, the Galilee will be in ruins, Gablan will lie desolate, the residents from the border towns will wander about from city to city, receiving no comfort (hospitality), the wisdom of scribes will be in disfavor, God-fearing men will be despised, people will be dog-faced, and the truth will be absent, as it is said, "And the truth is absent, and he who withdraws from evil makes himself prey." (Isaiah 59:15)
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
And don't forget her real quote.
Golda Meir at the end of The Yom Kippur War speaking about The Egyptian Nazis:
"I can forgive them for killing our soldiers but I can never forgive them for forcing us to kill theirs."

Reverse the logic of all her quotes and they will start to make sense:
I can forgive our soldiers for killing them, but I can never forgive them for killing ours..   ::)

Good riddance to the old witch..

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
This generation is so twisted that I'm starting to think that the prediction of the Chessed l'Avraham that there will be only 6,000 Jews alive in the entire world to greet the Moshiach may be correct!

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
It would be one thing if this freak of nature were alone, but unfortunately we know how easily the brainwashed secular majority of Israel (and several of those who claim to be religious) are (mis)led.

Anything and everything for the sake of making nice with the (Nazi) world.

The blood of each and every man, woman, and child in Israel murdered by Arab Nazi terrorists is on its own hands and the Lord will not ignore this.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
To revise Golda Meir's quote for the year 2014:
Peace will come when the Jews stop hating their own people as much as they love the Arabs.
Yes.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
That's exactly the way it is now, and Tzipi Livni certainly fulfills the "dog-faced" part.

lol yes

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/182581#.U7ot9JRdU7A

Its sad, the Bnei Akiva rabbi has a moment of moral clarity which he promptly loses. Though he hasnt gone as far as Levanon.

Rabbi Noam Perel, the secretary-general of World Bnei Akiva, has apologized for a Facebook post in which he called for revenge for the kidnapping and murder of three Israeli teens, Naftali Frenkel, Gilad Sha'ar and Eyal Yifrah.

"An entire nation and thousands of years of history demand revenge," Perel posted on his Facebook page, shortly after the bodies were found last week. "The government of Israel is gathering for a revenge meeting that isn't a grief meeting. The landlord has gone mad at the sight of his sons' bodies. A government that turns the army of searchers to an army of avengers, an army that will not stop at 300 Philistine foreskins," Perel wrote, alluding to the biblical tale of David, who killed 200 Philistines and gave their foreskins to King Saul as the bride price for his daughter. "The disgrace will be paid for with the blood of the enemy, not with our tears," he concluded.

The post provoked a firestorm of criticism and even some demands for Perel's resignation.

"I am strongly opposed to any notion of revenge, and to any violent reaction by citizens against any person on earth," he wrote Sunday.

"The misleading and irresponsible post that I wrote was a result of the finding of the bodies of pure, young boys, slaughtered by evil people, including the son of my close friend Bat-Galim, Gilad Sha’ar z’l.

"The call for the Israeli government to look after the lives of our children must not be confused in any way with any suggestion of revenge, words which should not be used by any person, and certainly not educators and leaders. I cannot express to you how badly this error has caused me to feel, and especially its unintended consequences.

"I deeply apologize before each and every one of you that in my haste, I placed all of you in the midst of a crisis, affecting your feelings, values, communities and possibly even security. For this, I ask for your forgiveness.

"In order to discuss this issue and to clarify the movement’s educational direction, which is a movement that calls for tolerance in every aspect of life, an emergency meeting of World Mazkirut Murchevet will be convened. We will also be calling for the leaders of our partner movements worldwide to join in order that they play a full role in the decision making process.

"This meeting will deal with finding a way to fix what was broken and the errors that my words have caused. I have full faith in the leadership of World Bnei Akiva, both here and overseas to come to the right conclusion on this matter, for the best of our movement."
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
All of Gaza/West Bank deserves the death penalty.. Either they swear their allegiance to Israel and cause no more trouble or they get thrown out or wiped out.  Obviously, the latter will be the most likely scenario..   

If Western Europe and USA boycotts Israel as a result of this, there will be other openings for trade, including India, China and who knows, even RUssia.  Russia always seems to suddenly befriend countries that have become enemies with the USA and Western Europe.   Russia is a country with no allegiance to anybody but itself, so it shouldn't be totally written off.

I say, Israel needs to wipe the Arabs out now , overthrow the traitor puppet leaders in government and have them tried and punished in the same manner the Egyptians are doing to the traitors in their government.  Israel needs to survive on its own and say goodbye to the Western and Muslim world which have declared themselves as their enemy.

When Israel is prepared to do this, then there will finally be CHERUT!

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
When I hear of these pathetic hellenized so called rabbis trampling on the actual Torah with Western values. I am reminded of how Shaul HaMelech showed mercy upon Amalek, and cruelty to the Cohanim of Nov.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
And where is your call of your death penalty of Muslim murderers of the Jewish people????  At least have the gall to be consistent.

Of course I don't support the death penalty even if these Jews are convicted.  We are at war and the the IDF needs to act like the ultra right wing Jewish extremist army...that way, no civilian will take their laws into their own hand. 
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dan193

• Master JTFer
Murder in their culture Arab-Palestinians must be prohibited from living side by side with Israeli's

The mother of Amer Abu Aysha, one of the accused kidnapper/murderers of the Israeli teens, told Israel's Channel 10 news: "If he did the kidnapping, I'll be proud of him until my final day. I raised my children on the knees of the [Islamic] religion. They are religious guys, honest and clean-handed, and their goal is to bring the victory of Islam.”

In Palestinian Arab society, attitudes such as this are commonplace.

For 20 years, Abbas and his colleagues in the PA have encouraged a toxic Palestinian culture that glorifies terror and terrorists, indoctrinates the Palestinian-Arabs through a culture of hatred and violence against Israel and Jews, describes them as human scum, and seeks their annihilation.
The Hamas Charter also makes it clear that the murder of Jews is not only defensible but necessary.

This message is communicated through nursery schools, universities, books, magazines, in their mosques, in summer camps, on television, radio and the Internet. Palestinian Arabs of all ages are taught that Jews have no right to live. In fact, they are encouraged to murder them and to view contributing to their death as their highest goal in life.

The results are predictable. Nearly 2,000 Israelis have been murdered inPalestinian terror attacks since the PA was established. Hostage taking - a recognized war crime - is presented as one of the highest achievements inPalestinian culture. This is why the overwhelming majority of Palestinians applauded and celebrated the kidnapping (and subsequent murder) of the three Israeli teens.

What kind of society names kindergartens, schools, summer camps, sports tournaments and other institutions after terrorists and uses young suicide bombers as pedagogic role models?
In a particularly striking case, at the end of 2012, the Fatah Facebook page posted an image of Dalal Mughrabi, a female terrorist who participated in the deadliest attack in Israel's history -- the killing of 37 civilians in the 1978 Coastal Road Massacre. The image was posted with the declaration: 'On this day in 1959 Martyr (Shahida) Dalal Mughrabi was born, hero of the 'Martyr Kamal Adwan' mission, bride of Jaffa and the gentle energizing force of Fatah.'

What kind of society encourages celebrations in its streets to mark the murder of Jews and Israelis?

What kind of society uses its summer camps to train thousands of its children how to make firebombs, use firearms, and ambush and kidnap Israelis?

What kind of society allows the portrayal of Jews as vermin and allows publication on its government’s Facebook page of a cartoon of three rats, each bearing the Star of David, dangling from a fishing rod?

What kind of society allows its official Palestinian Authority (PA) media to broadcast young Palestinian girls singing about Jews as 'the sons of apes and pigs' or (on January 9th, 2012), a sermon by a Palestinian Imam, in the presence of the PA Minister of Religious Affairs, referring to Jews as 'apes and pigs' and repeating the hadith about Muslims killing Jews hiding behind trees and rocks, because 'Judgment Day will not come before you fight the Jews.'

What kind of society allows its own government websites (in Arabic) to continue to feature the original PLO and Fatah covenants and other founding documents, all of which explicitly rule out recognition or peace with Israel and assert a claim to all of historic Palestine.

What kind of society produces mothers who encourage their children to become suicide bombers and to slaughter their neighbors as in the case of the Fogel family of Itamar on March 11th, 2011? After having stabbed to death the parents, a boy of eleven, his four-year-old brother, and their three-month old sister - at the trial, the terrorists regretted not having noticed two other sleeping children in the home.

What kind of society encourages its soldiers to hide among civilians during battle and to use children as human shields?

What kind of society creates a cultural milieu of vengeance, violence and death and consciously and purposely sacrifices its own youth for political gain and tactical advantage through a death cult? Not since the Children's Crusade in 1212 has there been a horror such as this.

Would any Israeli mother raise her children to become kidnappers and murderers and proudly say so to journalists?

Perhaps the Palestinians and their sympathizers in the Western media and the EU should recognize that a culture that openly celebrates martyrdom and the murder of Jews is not fit for statehood.
Brett Stephens of the Wall Street Journal wrote recently that “post-war German society went through a process of moral rehabilitation that began with recognition of what it had done.” It is highly unlikely however, that such moral rehabilitation could have taken place until the scourge of Nazism had been completely expunged from German society.

According to the 2003 U.S. Senate Committee Hearing on Palestinian Education, between 72% and 80% of children living in the Palestinian Authority yearn to die as martyrs.
Until this culture of death worship has been expunged from Palestinian society, Palestinian statehood must never ever be granted.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
Murder in their culture Arab-Palestinians must be prohibited from living side by side with Israeli's

The mother of Amer Abu Aysha, one of the accused kidnapper/murderers of the Israeli teens, told Israel's Channel 10 news: "If he did the kidnapping, I'll be proud of him until my final day. I raised my children on the knees of the [Islamic] religion. They are religious guys, honest and clean-handed, and their goal is to bring the victory of Islam.”

In Palestinian Arab society, attitudes such as this are commonplace.

For 20 years, Abbas and his colleagues in the PA have encouraged a toxic Palestinian culture that glorifies terror and terrorists, indoctrinates the Palestinian-Arabs through a culture of hatred and violence against Israel and Jews, describes them as human scum, and seeks their annihilation.
The Hamas Charter also makes it clear that the murder of Jews is not only defensible but necessary.

This message is communicated through nursery schools, universities, books, magazines, in their mosques, in summer camps, on television, radio and the Internet. Palestinian Arabs of all ages are taught that Jews have no right to live. In fact, they are encouraged to murder them and to view contributing to their death as their highest goal in life.

The results are predictable. Nearly 2,000 Israelis have been murdered inPalestinian terror attacks since the PA was established. Hostage taking - a recognized war crime - is presented as one of the highest achievements inPalestinian culture. This is why the overwhelming majority of Palestinians applauded and celebrated the kidnapping (and subsequent murder) of the three Israeli teens.

What kind of society names kindergartens, schools, summer camps, sports tournaments and other institutions after terrorists and uses young suicide bombers as pedagogic role models?
In a particularly striking case, at the end of 2012, the Fatah Facebook page posted an image of Dalal Mughrabi, a female terrorist who participated in the deadliest attack in Israel's history -- the killing of 37 civilians in the 1978 Coastal Road Massacre. The image was posted with the declaration: 'On this day in 1959 Martyr (Shahida) Dalal Mughrabi was born, hero of the 'Martyr Kamal Adwan' mission, bride of Jaffa and the gentle energizing force of Fatah.'

What kind of society encourages celebrations in its streets to mark the murder of Jews and Israelis?

What kind of society uses its summer camps to train thousands of its children how to make firebombs, use firearms, and ambush and kidnap Israelis?

What kind of society allows the portrayal of Jews as vermin and allows publication on its government’s Facebook page of a cartoon of three rats, each bearing the Star of David, dangling from a fishing rod?

What kind of society allows its official Palestinian Authority (PA) media to broadcast young Palestinian girls singing about Jews as 'the sons of apes and pigs' or (on January 9th, 2012), a sermon by a Palestinian Imam, in the presence of the PA Minister of Religious Affairs, referring to Jews as 'apes and pigs' and repeating the hadith about Muslims killing Jews hiding behind trees and rocks, because 'Judgment Day will not come before you fight the Jews.'

What kind of society allows its own government websites (in Arabic) to continue to feature the original PLO and Fatah covenants and other founding documents, all of which explicitly rule out recognition or peace with Israel and assert a claim to all of historic Palestine.

What kind of society produces mothers who encourage their children to become suicide bombers and to slaughter their neighbors as in the case of the Fogel family of Itamar on March 11th, 2011? After having stabbed to death the parents, a boy of eleven, his four-year-old brother, and their three-month old sister - at the trial, the terrorists regretted not having noticed two other sleeping children in the home.

What kind of society encourages its soldiers to hide among civilians during battle and to use children as human shields?

What kind of society creates a cultural milieu of vengeance, violence and death and consciously and purposely sacrifices its own youth for political gain and tactical advantage through a death cult? Not since the Children's Crusade in 1212 has there been a horror such as this.

Would any Israeli mother raise her children to become kidnappers and murderers and proudly say so to journalists?

Perhaps the Palestinians and their sympathizers in the Western media and the EU should recognize that a culture that openly celebrates martyrdom and the murder of Jews is not fit for statehood.
Brett Stephens of the Wall Street Journal wrote recently that “post-war German society went through a process of moral rehabilitation that began with recognition of what it had done.” It is highly unlikely however, that such moral rehabilitation could have taken place until the scourge of Nazism had been completely expunged from German society.

According to the 2003 U.S. Senate Committee Hearing on Palestinian Education, between 72% and 80% of children living in the Palestinian Authority yearn to die as martyrs.
Until this culture of death worship has been expunged from Palestinian society, Palestinian statehood must never ever be granted.

PLEASE POST A LINK AND CITATION.  DO NOT JUST COPY PASTE WITH NO ATTRIBUTION!