Author Topic: Message for Chaim  (Read 7410 times)

Offline chicagojew

• Senior JTFer
Message for Chaim
« on: July 10, 2014, 09:22:14 PM »
Chaim, I am a supporter of Rev. James David Manning. I want to continue to be a supporter of his, but I may have to end it soon. Pastor Manning supports an evil-Semite Texas preacher named Rudy Davis. I will soon forward just a few of his anti Jewish videos. Several times I have brought this up to Pastor Manning, and he refuses to take him to task on it. If he still supports this beast, I'm afraid I'm going to have to no longer support Pastor Manning. Chaim, please watch these videos, and please bring it to Pastor Manning's attention.

Offline chicagojew

• Senior JTFer
Re: Message for Chaim
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2014, 09:24:47 PM »

Offline chicagojew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2014, 09:27:26 PM »

Offline chicagojew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2014, 09:28:15 PM »

Offline chicagojew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2014, 09:29:06 PM »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2014, 09:30:27 PM »
Some fools are posting some ignorant comments on that site. Very antisemitic, xtian antisemitism (ie. Synagogue of Satan, etc.)...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline chicagojew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2014, 09:31:29 PM »

Offline chicagojew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2014, 09:33:15 PM »
This guy is a friend of Pastor Manning. I would appreciate Chaim speak to Pastor Manning about this animal.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2014, 09:35:08 PM »
It is hysterical that we are called Christian haters and yet I have never seen such open hatred of Jews than from this guy who purports to be a pastor.

I ask any and all true non-Jewish JTF supporters to refute the falsehoods on these youtube pages... But I suspect nobody will say boo..

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline chicagojew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2014, 09:38:26 PM »
Muman613, how close are you to Chaim. Can you please be sure he gets this. I hate to have him no longer associate with Pastor Manning. I really cannot believe that the pastor is unaware of his friend's views.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2014, 09:43:26 PM »
I can PM him but I cannot garuntee he will find time to read it.

Offline chicagojew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2014, 09:44:14 PM »
Good idea. I'll try that now.

Offline kyel

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2014, 09:55:04 PM »
All I got from the first video was he thinks Jew are racial supremacists because they don't want Cohen's to intermarry??? He needs to go read the Bible it says that no Jew should intermarry.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2014, 09:59:11 PM »
All I got from the first video was he thinks Jew are racial supremacists because they don't want Cohen's to intermarry??? He needs to go read the Bible it says that no Jew should intermarry.

And like the nazi this guy is he thinks Judaism is a race. Judaism was never about race but rather about beliefs. Aside from the 3 patriarchs (who also brought in converts) and the 12 tribes the Torah clearly allows non-Jews to join the Jewish people through conversion. The most obvious example of this is in the story of Ruth, the great-grandmother of King David the Moshiach...

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2014, 11:15:32 PM »
Who likes this beast at JTF?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2014, 03:18:55 AM »
Who likes this beast at JTF?

Did you read ChicagoJews message to Chaim? This guy is a good friend of Pastor Manning, who has interviewed Chaim a number of times. Originally I thought Pastor Manning was 'sketchy' but eventually I grew to like his message, and even listened to Chaims latest interview on the pastors show.

The question is, does Pastor Manning know of this antisemites youtube videos? If he doesn't, he should be informed of it. If he does know about it, does he refute what this guy is saying (should he rebuke the antisemite).

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2014, 03:31:28 AM »
This guy is a friend of Pastor Manning. I would appreciate Chaim speak to Pastor Manning about this animal.

I think it should be not a big problem. I have 'friends' or people in my Facebook list who don't support Israel and some of them are even anti-Israel, but they are there because i know them my whole life. The good thing about is i can show them a lot of links, video's, pictures and storys about why they should support Israel. Try to convince them to support the civilized men. I think lots of non-Jewish people have somebody in their company that use this kind of things. Deal with it, and proof them wrong!
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2014, 03:32:49 AM »
Did you read ChicagoJews message to Chaim? This guy is a good friend of Pastor Manning, who has interviewed Chaim a number of times. Originally I thought Pastor Manning was 'sketchy' but eventually I grew to like his message, and even listened to Chaims latest interview on the pastors show.

The question is, does Pastor Manning know of this antisemites youtube videos? If he doesn't, he should be informed of it. If he does know about it, does he refute what this guy is saying (should he rebuke the antisemite).

Atleast he should take distance from the ideas of this men.
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2014, 05:49:03 AM »
How do we actually know that Pastor Manning supports this guy? Does he mention him or have him linked up to his church in any way... This guy might have joined one or two of Manning's sites and the Pastor may not even know he exists...
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2014, 06:20:38 AM »
How do we actually know that Pastor Manning supports this guy? Does he mention him or have him linked up to his church in any way... This guy might have joined one or two of Manning's sites and the Pastor may not even know he exists...
I should say... Let's ask the pastor in a polite way.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2014, 06:33:36 AM »
Exactly my thought!

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2014, 06:42:17 AM »
I should say... Let's ask the pastor in a polite way.
Well, anyone is free to ask in their own name however a question like that from JTF should come from Chaim... Personally I have followed Manning for a number of years now and I have never heard anything but praise for Israel and it's right to exist.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: July 11, 2014, 07:37:57 AM »
This pastor is filth .  I listened to the first video. He's a real Jew hater.  He's trying to drum up hate against the Jews.   On a side note -the timber of his voice is so annoying, it makes me sick to my stomach.   If I saw him on the street I would walk up to him and call him Pastor Filth- right to his face.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2014, 08:02:20 AM by Aces High »

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: July 11, 2014, 08:13:01 AM »
This pastor is filth .  I listened to the first video. He's a real Jew hater.  He's trying to drum up hate against the Jews.   On a side note -the timber of his voice is so annoying, it makes me sick to my stomach.   If I saw him on the street I would walk up to him and call him Pastor Filth- right to his face.
I listened to about 2/3 of the first video and actually had to force myself to go that far... The guy has a problem even speaking, stumbling over words that anyone wishing to do public speaking should have the ability to deal with... Also his voice is very annoying to listen to even if what he was saying had any merit which it does not... This guy is typical and will not generate much interest outside of the circle of idiots that suck up his sort of garbage like a sponge... There is not much that can be done with that bunch anyway so in effect he is preaching to the choir.

Offline chicagojew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #24 on: July 11, 2014, 08:17:26 AM »
Still waiting for a response  Chaim.