Author Topic: Antisemitic Ideology spreading on Conservative Blogs  (Read 2761 times)

Offline kyel

• Pro JTFer
Re: Antisemitic Ideology spreading on Conservative Blogs
« Reply #25 on: July 18, 2014, 03:55:20 PM »
I think the synagogue of Satan think is just another mistranslated or pulling out of context in the KJV that beleives in unicorns. I think the synagogue in the original greek is sunagogue or sometthing similar which actually means church. From comments I've seen on some sites the KJV is of course the best translation in the world, which takes some terrible reasoning to justify.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #26 on: July 18, 2014, 04:04:28 PM »
The synagogue of Satan looks very similar to the left winger Hollywood types and university professors and others like them that proclaim their Jewishness loudly and then promote the vilest evil in its name, calling it progressivism and Tikkun Olam.

I'd have to be blind not to acknowledge those people exist and to hate what they're doing.

The difference between me and a lot of people though is that I don't see that and then go on to say all Jews are bad. I believe that there are some very good Jewish people and that they shouldn't be condemned along with the bad people.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: July 18, 2014, 04:32:00 PM »
I think it's a spoof (the original name "Beth El" means house of God) name Chaim has used on some left wing auto-antisemitic temple or synagogue in NY.

¿¿Que senior??

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #28 on: July 18, 2014, 05:04:27 PM »
Most of the Jewish Voices for Peace  temples are temples of satan

Are you trying to be funny? These nazi bastards don't give a hoot about whether Jews are liberal or not. Do you think Hitler cared about which kind of Jews he was sending to the gas chambers? It is not funny to make such a foolish statement. They hate all Jews, not the ones who you hate.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #29 on: July 18, 2014, 05:08:31 PM »
Mord,

If someone said to you 'Jews are cheap bastards' would you immediately assume they are talking about the liberal Jews only? If so you are exhibiting naivete. When the nazis said they wanted to round up all the Jews and burn them in ovens a lot of Jews thought 'Hey, they are talking about THOSE Jews, you know, the ones with the big hooked noses.... But us hard working Jews, they don't want to annihilate us.'.

It is that kind of stupidity which led a lot of righteous Jews into the ovens.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: July 18, 2014, 05:24:49 PM »
Senator Jesse Helms admitted to Rabbi Kahane he didn't like Jews because they (i.e. the vocal leftist self hating Jews) always worked against him when he tried to help Israel.
Mord,

If someone said to you 'Jews are cheap bastards' would you immediately assume they are talking about the liberal Jews only? If so you are exhibiting naivete. When the nazis said they wanted to round up all the Jews and burn them in ovens a lot of Jews thought 'Hey, they are talking about THOSE Jews, you know, the ones with the big hooked noses.... But us hard working Jews, they don't want to annihilate us.'.

It is that kind of stupidity which led a lot of righteous Jews into the ovens.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #31 on: July 18, 2014, 05:37:04 PM »
Senator Jesse Helms admitted to Rabbi Kahane he didn't like Jews because they (i.e. the vocal leftist self hating Jews) always worked against him when he tried to help Israel.

But the comments which I am talking about are concerning all Jews... Not just liberal ones... So what is your point?

And the comment from Jesse Helms sounds antisemitic to me even though he claims he only doesn't like liberal Jews. Did Jesse Helms make similar comments about the non-Jewish liberals who vote against him? You realize that Jews are the minority in both parties and thus there are other voting blocks which are more important to politicians. So why is he so concerned about 'the Jews' and not about 'the liberal Catholics'?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #32 on: July 18, 2014, 05:39:31 PM »
Maybe Pat Buchanan only hates the liberal Jews too? Ever think about that?

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #33 on: July 18, 2014, 06:09:12 PM »
But the comments which I am talking about are concerning all Jews... Not just liberal ones... So what is your point?

And the comment from Jesse Helms sounds antisemitic to me even though he claims he only doesn't like liberal Jews. Did Jesse Helms make similar comments about the non-Jewish liberals who vote against him? You realize that Jews are the minority in both parties and thus there are other voting blocks which are more important to politicians. So why is he so concerned about 'the Jews' and not about 'the liberal Catholics'?

While the Jews are a minority in both parties,  the Jews collectively give a much higher % of campaign contributions than the % of Jewish eligible voters.    The major two political parties make a major effort to secure campaign contributions from Jews.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #34 on: July 18, 2014, 06:14:08 PM »
There is no excuse for Jew hated. And I don't believe antisemitism is related to which way a Jew votes.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #35 on: July 18, 2014, 06:23:49 PM »
There is no excuse for Jew hated. And I don't believe antisemitism is related to which way a Jew votes.

I certainly agree with your first sentence.

Regarding your second sentence,  I don't think there's a universal answer.   While most anti-Semites would categorize the Jews as one big unit instead of individuals,   there are some anti-Semites that look differentiate between the different types of Jews.   There's almost always still anti-Semitism on their part but they justify the anti-Semitism differently with politically Conservative Jews vs. Liberal Jews.    In the case of the politically Conservative Jews, such as the JTF Jews,  the term ' Israel firster'  is used by the anti-Semites.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #36 on: July 18, 2014, 06:36:00 PM »
I believe Chaim and Rabbi Kahane's judgement of character. He wanted to help the Jews and Israel as he believed God commands him to do that. So even though it was wrong to generalise his opinion on "the Jews" he was basically a good honest man who really wanted to help Israel. You need to see both sides of the coin those liberal Jews love to look down on southern bible believers, they love to make fun of them and promote the false image that they are primitive bible thumping gun slinging racist morons.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #37 on: July 18, 2014, 06:47:51 PM »
I believe Chaim and Rabbi Kahane's judgement of character. He wanted to help the Jews and Israel as he believed God commands him to do that. So even though it was wrong to generalise his opinion on "the Jews" he was basically a good honest man who really wanted to help Israel. You need to see both sides of the coin those liberal Jews love to look down on southern bible believers, they love to make fun of them and promote the false image that they are primitive bible thumping gun slinging racist morons.

I have heard that Jesse Helms was a friend of Chaims and a supporter of Israel. I do not hold it against him personally, but my complaint is the negative comments concerning Jews on many blogs... I hope to see more refuting of their claims, defense of the righteous Jews.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #38 on: July 18, 2014, 07:17:11 PM »

I always had the stereotype the all east coast people(especially New Yorkers) were stuck up, ritzy, pretty boy and girls, rude, run their mouth to much, scared of dirt and manual labor, leftists, etc...

Fists up?

But... over the last couple of year's... I see that this is not true. I have got to know some pretty awesome east coasters!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #39 on: July 18, 2014, 07:57:43 PM »
My father was subject to some undeserved antisemitism when he drove through the South in his youth. My father was one of the most conservative Rebublicans I have ever known (valiantly defending Nixon till the end) who was called a 'Jew Boy' by a Highway Patrol because my dad had NY plates. Maybe they thought he was a liberal Jew but they were mistaken....

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #40 on: July 18, 2014, 09:47:45 PM »
Most American Jews are extreme liberals, not just slightly leaning to the left. So when people here read or hear a Jewish name it's reasonable to expect that person is probably a liberal unless they show otherwise. That doesn't mean that it's right to act in a hateful way of course because the assumption could be wrong.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #41 on: July 18, 2014, 10:00:16 PM »

I don't like your nose but I like your money.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #42 on: July 19, 2014, 11:12:18 PM »
Maybe Pat Buchanan only hates the liberal Jews too? Ever think about that?

Why think about this when it isn't true?  Clearly contradicted by the facts..

Helms helped Chaim get kosher food when he was in jail.  And that was before political correctness of today where frum criminals are guaranteed glatt kosher.  Anyone claiming Helms was an antisemite is off his rocker.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #43 on: July 19, 2014, 11:15:54 PM »
I don't like your nose but I like your money.

Lol