Author Topic: Antisemitic Ideology spreading on Conservative Blogs  (Read 2764 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Antisemitic Ideology spreading on Conservative Blogs
« on: July 16, 2014, 04:26:39 PM »
Shalom,

I am sad to say that it looks like America is going the way of Europe in that it is sliding toward Jew hatred being accepted in the media. I switched from the Democrats back to the conservative republicans because I was under the belief that the Conservatives in America are more pro-Israel and Jew friendly.

But as I read the comment sections of sites such as TheBlaze and PJ Media I notice an increasing tide of Jew hated. We are blamed again as being the cause of all the wars in the world, that Jews are the killers of the Christian messiah, that Israel deserves what it is getting because 'we don't believe in their god'... Etc, Etc.. That the Jews actually deserved what we got from the Nazis...

Where are the righteous Jews and Gentiles to stand up for Israel in these forums?

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Antisemitic Ideology spreading on Conservative Blogs
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2014, 04:33:59 PM »
There have always been some anti semites in the Republican party.

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2014, 04:50:15 PM »
There have always been some anti semites in the Republican party.

There are anti-Semites everywhere.... Republican and conservative (to me at least) are not necessarily the same. I consider myself conservative, Republican just happens to be the party that is least detrimental.

I rarely if ever see anti-Semitic attitudes among what I consider "conservatives"... ultra-lunatic right-wing leaning inbreds have anti-Semitic tendencies but so do ultra left-wing liberals.

As I looked at the comments on the aforementioned article I did not see a single anti-Semitic remark.... out of the 20 or so I read.

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2014, 04:53:48 PM »
These are just commenters. Who cares?

What bothers men is the website www.africancrisis.co.za, which has been hijacked by neo-nazi filth.

About five years ago, they were actually pro-Isael and even promoted JTF. However, If you check what they write now, some of the worst nazi stuff imaginable.

Here is one of their freshest articles:
http://www.africancrisis.org/Article.php?ID=529496&M=1&
Jew or Gentile, Black or White - Against Islam we must unite!

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2014, 05:04:27 PM »
There are also some so called conservatives, that are utterly antisemitic and even outright nazis, Pat Buchanan is the best example of the lot. And he gets allot of publicity and credibility among many conservative media outlets. They chose to ignore his Jew-hating. There is also that Grover Norquist tax reforms guy, he and his Arab muslim wife are associated with the Islamic Jihad, but that doesn't stop "conservative" media from giving him a stage and allot of positive cover.

There are anti-Semites everywhere.... Republican and conservative (to me at least) are not necessarily the same. I consider myself conservative, Republican just happens to be the party that is least detrimental.

I rarely if ever see anti-Semitic attitudes among what I consider "conservatives"... ultra-lunatic right-wing leaning inbreds have anti-Semitic tendencies but so do ultra left-wing liberals.

As I looked at the comments on the aforementioned article I did not see a single anti-Semitic remark.... out of the 20 or so I read.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2014, 05:29:58 PM »

ArtMooney -Jul. 16, 2014 at 1:56pm

So what? I know a TON of Jews who don’t hire outside their faith. Why is it when they do it it’s a culture thing but when somebody else has had enough of the bigotry, exclusion and insult and push back suddenly they’ve committed some horrible crime? Personally I never understood the animosity towards Jews – until I started working with them and saw the horrible stuff they did to other people with a smirk and a shrug. For example; calling women shiksa ain’t cool. It’s an obscene insult. It’s the N word for women. I certainly appreciate their club, how it works and how they’ve positioned themselves – wish I had one like it I could join – but let’s not fool ourselves into thinking it’s a fair, altruistic, peaceful group of do-gooders. It’s quite the opposite only they pretend to be your friend and smile while they’re picking your pocket or shoving you under a bus. And again – this is merely based on observance. There are certainly exceptions to the rule, but stereotypes exist for a reason. If they don’t like that perception, they need to change themselves, not call other people bigot for paying attention.

TruthSux -Jul. 16, 2014 at 11:54am

Or maybe this is the end times and the people who occupy Israel are not worshipping the same God as Christians.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Wicca%20&%20Witchcraft/star_of_david.htm

Krutch -Jul. 16, 2014 at 11:43am

Are we sure this story is true? Remember the swastikas painted on a synagogue (in France, I think) was done by some Jews to stir up sentiments.
And the Opra made false claims of being refused service over in Europe.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2014, 06:02:06 PM »
I've given up all hope that we Jews will ever be safe in any country.  That's because hating Jews is a virus on humanity that will never die.  This is why a strong and safe Israel is our only hope.  It's so sad that we can't even be safe in Israel at this point.  If not Israel, then where?

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2014, 06:49:04 PM »
It's because of people like the Paul's! Preaching about the NWO and the evil Jewish bankers crap!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2014, 09:36:04 PM »
It's because of people like the Paul's! Preaching about the NWO and the evil Jewish bankers crap!

Yes, somehow the 1% has become the Jews...

Truth is we are actually .01% of the world population.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2014, 09:48:35 PM »
Yes, somehow the 1% has become the Jews...

Truth is we are actually .01% of the world population.
I'll hang with ya Muman! A Rabbi said this today and I really like it... " We either stand together or we will hang separately. (paraphrased from Benjamin Franklin)"
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2014, 11:32:14 PM »
Glenn Beck has gone NUTS.

He is feeding little diseased illegals and giving them teddy bears in Cali/TX.

He is pro "GLAAD" (Militant LGBT) just b/c Putin is anti homosexual PROPAGANDA.

Next think ya know, he'll be sending big bux to the Arabs occupying Israel.

He's a CHUMP
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2014, 06:43:55 AM »
But he also says they must be sent back, on that issue he is adamant.

He's a CHUMP

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2014, 11:13:50 AM »
Isn't it common practice for leftists to troll conservative sites with inflammatory comments that upset and anger the readership?

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2014, 11:59:57 AM »

He's a CHUMP

I don't know about the homos (never heard him on it) but about the illegals, its not a big deal. Helping the children while at the same time saying to enforce the laws and send them BACK isn't a problem at all. Giving them toys etc. wont actually encourage any more or any less.

About Israel this is what he said the latest, so he is definitely great on the issue of Israel.

.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2014, 01:54:37 PM »
and the commiecrats are better?
so a few nazis complain about jews.
also which jews are they complaining about? usually its the evil ones anyway.
why dont YOU as a JEW show them otherwise?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2014, 02:01:18 PM »
Most of these of leftist trolls have been called out by other users.These are sock puppet accounts because many regulars tend to know who these people are.Of course some are Ron Paul supporters
« Last Edit: July 18, 2014, 03:36:46 PM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2014, 03:52:35 PM »
and the commiecrats are better?
so a few nazis complain about jews.
also which jews are they complaining about? usually its the evil ones anyway.
why dont YOU as a JEW show them otherwise?

No, there is much slander of Judaism in comments on some conservative blogs. Usually from supposed right-wing Christians using the standard deicide charge, that we are the Synagogue of Satan (according to the NT), that Jews are cheap or we steal from non-Jews. These types of slanders are typical antisemitism (and I have read quite a lot of material on what constitutes traditional and new-style antisemitism).

PS: Why do you inject that 'commiecrats are better'? Just because one group is bad does not justify the other group being bad. Sometimes I wonder about peoples moral code when things are all relative to them.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2014, 04:22:27 PM »
I have seen a lot of support on Fox News and Frontpage magazine for Israel, also CBN, WND, Middle East Forum.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2014, 09:17:34 AM »
....that we are the Synagogue of Satan (according to the NT), that Jews are cheap or we steal from non-Jews. These

what does that mean? do you mean that theres a passage in the christian bible that says synagogue of satan and all those other statements?
we're not talking about mormons are we?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2014, 09:41:33 AM »
Temple Beth Hell
what does that mean? do you mean that theres a passage in the christian bible that says synagogue of satan and all those other statements?
we're not talking about mormons are we?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2014, 02:29:30 PM »
Temple Beth Hell

¿¿Que senior??
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #22 on: July 18, 2014, 03:11:25 PM »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2014, 03:17:28 PM »
I know this isn't the root cause of anti-Semitism but it would help a whole lot if American Jews didn't have the tendency to be so extreme left wing because that gives a lot of material to the anti-Semites to work with.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: July 18, 2014, 03:40:07 PM »
No, there is much slander of Judaism in comments on some conservative blogs. Usually from supposed right-wing Christians using the standard deicide charge, that we are the Synagogue of Satan (according to the NT), that Jews are cheap or we steal from non-Jews. These types of slanders are typical antisemitism (and I have read quite a lot of material on what constitutes traditional and new-style antisemitism).

PS: Why do you inject that 'commiecrats are better'? Just because one group is bad does not justify the other group being bad. Sometimes I wonder about peoples moral code when things are all relative to them.
Most of the Jewish Voices for Peace  temples are temples of satan
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03