Author Topic: What do you do for a living?  (Read 9394 times)

newman

Re: What do you do for a living?
« Reply #50 on: August 14, 2007, 12:00:14 AM »
I live in Brooklyn and I do acounting.

I am a walking Jewish stereotype.
:laugh: :laugh:

Get an investment property and become a slum lord just to top it off. ;)

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #51 on: August 14, 2007, 12:04:22 AM »

I actually know a Jewish slumlord.

One of my friends from high school.

I googled his name one day and found out that he was thrown in jail for not making neccesary repairs in his tenement housing.

It's wierd. I thought he was a nice guy.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

newman

« Reply #52 on: August 14, 2007, 12:16:36 AM »

I googled his name one day and found out that he was thrown in jail for not making neccesary repairs in his tenement housing.

Have you seen 'The Super' with Joe Pesci?......LMAO  :laugh:

He and his Dad are Jewish slum lords and it's a scream.

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #53 on: August 14, 2007, 12:29:11 AM »
Judeanoncapta,
   Do you do any public accounting? Do you work for a CPA firm?
I.Z.

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #54 on: August 14, 2007, 09:53:39 AM »
I am a Anchor/videographer for Arutz Sheva.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #55 on: August 14, 2007, 10:38:57 AM »

Have you seen 'The Super' with Joe Pesci?......LMAO  :laugh:

He and his Dad are Jewish slum lords and it's a scream.
Saw it was hysterical with Joe Gardenia
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #56 on: August 14, 2007, 04:25:38 PM »
Oh yes Ive dealt with ex wives before, most guys in my dating age range seem to have them lol.

how old are you?
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Joe Schmo

« Reply #57 on: August 14, 2007, 05:21:42 PM »
Professional musician.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #58 on: August 14, 2007, 05:48:49 PM »
I'm a freelance photographer.

newman

« Reply #59 on: August 14, 2007, 10:29:01 PM »
I work as a Security guard, but want to be in the IDF. Either make the IDf a career or do my three years in there and become a journalist or policeman. I would go with jornalist because I am honest and would give honest reporting. But I would have to have the cigarette in my hand if I was a reporter ;D

You could only work for Arutz Sheva, Moshe. Every other media org' in Israel is too crooked.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #60 on: August 15, 2007, 12:14:36 AM »
Graphics art is what I do for comics.  But I want my skill to be something for the one group of people I care a lot about,  children.   So, I was thinking if have enough money (eventually) I want to open an art studio for children with physical disabilities, (wheelchair, speech, hearing, mental retardation) on Saturdays so they can come on their own free will for 4, 5 hours the day draw, paint, create anything they like.  It sure would beat them sitting at home all day doing nothing else.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Joe Schmo

« Reply #61 on: August 15, 2007, 12:15:58 AM »
Graphics art is what I do for comics.  But I want my skill to be something for the one group of people I care a lot about,  children.   So, I was thinking if have enough money (eventually) I want to open an art studio for children with physical disabilities, (wheelchair, speech, hearing, mental retardation) on Saturdays so they can come on their own free will for 4, 5 hours the day draw, paint, create anything they like.  It sure would beat them sitting at home all day doing nothing else.

Beautiful.

Hey Newman.  Masterwolf is an artist.  Are you going to call him names too?

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #62 on: August 15, 2007, 12:19:13 AM »

Beautiful.

I don't care if someone calls me names,  this is something I feel that one day I want to give back to those who are less fortunate.   Especially with kids who have that are disabled they really do not get the same enjoyment as normal kids and they got skills that are out of this world.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #63 on: August 15, 2007, 12:22:34 AM »

Very good master wolf. You are a truly rightious man.

Nah, just feel that as we get older we must give something for the next generation after us somethig for them.   I wish we can give them a real education in the schools instead of this crap brainwash that the communist school system teaches them.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #64 on: August 15, 2007, 12:22:40 AM »

Beautiful.

I don't care if someone calls me names,  this is something I feel that one day I want to give back to those who are less fortunate.   Especially with kids who have that are disabled they really do not get the same enjoyment as normal kids and they got skills that are out of this world.

That's not what I'm saying at all.

I'm saying what you are doing is WONDERFUL.  My beef is with Newman who thinks that artists are all queers...myself included.

Please don't misunderstand me, Masterwolf...I'm on your side.  :)

raiseyourfist

« Reply #65 on: August 15, 2007, 12:31:12 AM »
I like Newman am also from the eastern part of australia... great place to live with a large amount of good rightous people and indeed Australia is a huge supporting nation of Israel...

I am a music director... i work with reviews and contribute to sponsoring australian rock music which has got a bad rap lately

Joe Schmo

« Reply #66 on: August 15, 2007, 12:34:18 AM »
I am a music director... i work with reviews and contribute to sponsoring australian rock music

Right on.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #67 on: August 15, 2007, 12:43:49 AM »
Newman you are very wrong on this matter,  some of the greatest artists in history were straight.  And my thing is Graphic arts as in desktop publishing.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #68 on: August 15, 2007, 12:46:08 AM »
Newman you are very wrong on this matter,  some of the greatest artists in history were straight.  And my thing is Graphic arts as in desktop publishing.

Newman will tell you that you're an exception, because he likes you.

The fact of the matter is, however that Newman has said a great deal of crap about artists, musicians, etc.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #69 on: August 15, 2007, 12:52:04 AM »
I'm a ninja spy but I can't say anything else... let's just say I train in a cage covered in razor blades.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #70 on: August 15, 2007, 12:54:25 AM »
I'm a ninja spy but I can't say anything else... let's just say I train in a cage covered in razor blades.
It must be getting late for me at first I thought that ninja was another word ;D
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Dave the Marine

• New JTFer
« Reply #71 on: August 15, 2007, 12:55:40 AM »
Was in the USMC, retired from that now I manage a Drug Store.  My job in the USMC was Military Police so I guess I went from law enforcement to drug dealing  ;D

If I win the lottery I will drive "Sprint Cars" as a hobby.  You Aussie's know what I mean.  Anyone who doesn't or has never watched the Sprints have never seen racing.  If you want to see what I'm talking about go to you tube and
type World of Outlaws Sprint Cars into the search tons of clips.

Or maybe be a history teacher.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #72 on: August 15, 2007, 12:57:45 AM »
It must be getting late for me at first I thought that ninja was another word ;D

I'm almost afraid to ask... LOL

Ya... I used to train in the razor cage underwater... but they kicked me out of the public pool because it scared the kids.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #73 on: August 15, 2007, 01:04:16 AM »

I'm almost afraid to ask... LOL

Ya... I used to train in the razor cage underwater... but they kicked me out of the public pool because it scared the kids.
If the public pools are anything like the ones here in New York they should have kicked the kids out and left you train ;D
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

newman

« Reply #74 on: August 15, 2007, 05:18:42 AM »

I'm just baiting Scriabin. Bloke's gotta have a hobby.