Author Topic: Exposing the BIG LIE = "the Elders of Zion" at African Crisis  (Read 2641 times)

Boeregeneraal

Exposing the BIG LIE = "the Elders of Zion" at African Crisis
« on: August 15, 2007, 04:33:27 AM »
Shalom ALL

We at www.africancrisis.co.za are inviting everyone to attend a special post. The post will be exposing the lies of "the elders of Zion".

We would also appreciate additional information, to help further expose the deception. So, if you read the post, and have additional information, please respond by "commenting" on the post at the top of the page.

So EVERYONE, PLEASE visit www.africancrisis.co.za , and read and comment on this special exposing.

Thanks ALL

TODA
« Last Edit: August 15, 2007, 05:56:47 AM by Boeregeneraal »

newman

Re: Exposing the BIG LIE = "the Elders of Zion" at African Crisis
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2007, 06:19:17 AM »
This fraud has been exposed 1000 times over, but the anti-semites stiil believe in it.

People are not anti-semitic because of lies about the Jews. People make up lies about the Jews because they are anti-semitic.

The book of mormon has been debunked but they stiil adhere to it. The beliefs of scientology are too whacky for words but they still hold to them. It's pointless debating with such people.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2007, 12:13:11 AM »
Hi Newman

All we are trying to do, is expose it to our AFC readers.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

raiseyourfist

« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2007, 02:08:04 AM »
Thats a good article there dexter

Offline chakma613

• Full JTFer
  • "Lo ta'amod al dam re'echa"
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2007, 06:50:54 AM »
Thats a good article there dexter

This repugnant piece of hate propaganda writing sullies the term "book", and worse yet, it is taught in some arab muslim schools(big surprise). It's taught by the same crap-for-brains who still believe in blood libel, and the like - these people would kill every leftist jew who runs his mouth about how we need to respect their beautiful "culture" the same as they would the real, G-d fearing Jews.
"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? if I am for myself, then what am I? And if not now, when? - Hillel, Pirkei Avos