Author Topic: Rabbi Mizrachi is not cool anymore  (Read 10709 times)

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Rabbi Mizrachi is not cool anymore
« Reply #25 on: November 11, 2014, 03:33:36 AM »
OK, I really hate to be speaking what may be Lashon Hara but why is his latest video 30 minutes about seances they performed on dead israeli soldiers in hell? I don't think Jews should be trusting seances or other Torah prohibitions especially since we find that a lot of times when people do these things they are just making things up, and I don't want to be influenced negatively by listening to this. Seances are things that the witches in Africa and so called "wiccans" in America do not Jews and Jews who are performing these things should not be trusted and may be liable for death for performing witchcraft (from my understanding)

He scares people, it's his thing, and his other thing is secular proofs for Torah, in this case the afterlife. I don't think he was promoting it, but I can see your point being made to say it's not responsible to talk about that. G-d forbid, but it's not a bad bet that someone out there wants to try it now; don't give people bad ideas.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: November 11, 2014, 11:26:56 AM »
Because I'd like Hashem to have a temple on earth. It's my ox now.

From what I've come to see and hear from members, I'm inclined to agree with you (did you know some of these guys don't learn math until a later age? What exactly are they learning?), however the solution is really just wiping off a little poop off something in a pile of poop that is the secular laws. There should be a Sanhedrin to make them learn a lot and participate and not be ghetto-minded, and citizen reserves should be the only recruitment outside of salaried soldiers. You're twisting a twisted system to solve one problem that will create more. However, all on the scales, right now, what is a better choice? I already gave my opinion on your rationale, but I'm not cheering the secular government on for it, because they'll scheme in any space you leave them, and they'll get away with more if people aren't watching them.

NOT to secular units. To religious mostly
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: November 11, 2014, 02:37:50 PM »
C'mon you can't say the Rabbi wasn't a bit cool

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: November 11, 2014, 03:41:20 PM »
C'mon you can't say the Rabbi wasn't a bit cool

??? your the one who opened the thread with the title "Rabbi Mizrachi is not cool anymore". And the only one mentioning the word "cool" or "not cool".
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Yehudayaakov

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #29 on: November 12, 2014, 05:34:32 AM »
It is a valid point. There are rabbis who forbid entering the temple mount altogether. Rishonim haven't forbade it, some of them probably went up there themselves. Achronim haven't forbade it as well. The muslims are the ones who forbade infidels from entering the temple mount. Only later in 1853 when it reopened for western visitors due to European pressure, the local rabbis decided to shut it down for Jews.  Nevertheless halachicly it is valid to say Jews shouldn't enter the temple mount.

Also why Mizrachi himself walk out of his armored pop mobile without bullet proof vest. He said enough things to enrage Arabs too.

How are you gonna built the temple if you can't go up...there's area that is forbidden which is likely below this evilmosquee other that with the proper preparation and with rabbis who know the area you can go on to the Temple mount surely wherever you want, if Arabs can go up more over Jews. Nevertheless halachicly it is valid to say Jews has all right, a mitsvah, enter the temple mount.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: November 18, 2014, 06:14:23 PM »

??? your the one who opened the thread with the title "Rabbi Mizrachi is not cool anymore". And the only one mentioning the word "cool" or "not cool".

I said he was cool, that being another example of it, and that status is now revoked by the court of cool.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: November 18, 2014, 07:59:45 PM »
This is good

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: November 18, 2014, 09:54:44 PM »
This is good

Just saw it, and it is. You see the Mexican saying "what he says isn't actually Torah" on FB? Fine, we should execute terrorists. Letting them live in Israel ensures that there will be terrorism. It's not like he has a solution, but he's not a whimp, which was a lot of what made him cool.