Author Topic: Yehuda Glick in gross error, poor fella  (Read 2034 times)

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
Yehuda Glick in gross error, poor fella
« on: November 25, 2014, 09:32:27 AM »
We will put it down to the long-term effects of the anesthetic Glick's gross error in stating that the Islamic hospital staff who treated him were "the real Muslims", whereas his near-assassin was not.

As Prof Eidelberg says, it's the other way around: it's the hospital Muslims who are the uncharacteristic Muslim anomalies, and the assassin who was the normative mainstream Muslim!

http://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Yehuda-Glick-set-to-leave-hospital-Monday-nearly-a-month-after-terror-shooting-382668

« Last Edit: November 25, 2014, 11:44:36 AM by Yerusha »

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Yehuda Glick in gross error, poor fella
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2014, 09:36:18 AM »
Why does an Israeli hospital have Islamic staff?

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2014, 09:37:41 AM »
I don't think the quranrats in the Hospital are good folk either. They simply do their job, a well paying government job that most of them are not even qualified for.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2014, 11:00:58 AM »
... that's even less cool than what Rabbi Mizrachi said.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2014, 01:34:05 PM »
The real Muslims are the ones who shot him for being a kaffir who dare challenge the Islamic religion and allowing Jews to pray on the "Third Holiest site of Islam".     You would think after taking 4 or 5 rounds he would not be sympathetic to Muslims anymore.  It is the "GOOD MUSLIMS" who enable the "BAD MUSLIMS" to keep performing their terrorist acts.  We cannot attack the bad Muslims, because we may injure a "GOOD MUSLIM" who generally are the ones who shield the bad muslims from doing all their evil deeds.
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2014, 02:14:39 PM »
  I dont agree with his overall soft approach. And he did make things and meetings in the past with Muslims and I despise the way that he approaches them very nicely but what the title and what he actually said is not the same thing. Read the article.
 He said about what brings and who does not bring respect to their religion. (Im trying to quote it but the site freezes).

.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2014, 02:44:19 PM »
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2014, 02:51:40 PM »
Unbelievable again... Rushing to speak evil about a great man.... Sometimes it is depressing and unproductive to read JTF...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2014, 03:22:12 PM »
I'm not speaking evil of him, myself, I am just disagreeing with him.  However, being the martyr for the cause of Jewish people he is, he is actually being counter-productive by trying to negotiate with Muslims.  I would have thought after being shot, he would have a more Kahanist mindset, rather then a reconciliatory  mindset. 

How many more Jews are going to be shot before we realize the Muslims as a whole, have only one goal in mind, which is to annihilate Judaism from the Middle East.

I would encourage Yehuda Glick after he recovers more to study the Quran a bit more and realize that actually people who murder in the name of Islam are considered honorable and martyrs.  He is really misrepresenting the facts of the Islamic religion and countering the Kahanist movement by honoring these "Muslim Nurses and Doctors", claiming they are "True Muslims".

If you don't believe me I can post some verses from the Qur'an, which I think Yehuda Glick should read..  He may understand more the reason why he suffered was in fact because the man was indeed "honoring HIS religion". 

Quote from: Quran Verses Promoting Murdering For The Religion
Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief] is worse than killing...
but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful.   And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone.  But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun (the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)"

Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not." 

Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority".

This verse will in fact directly challenge the final statements of Yehuda Glick, where he says peaceful Muslims are truly honoring their religion, when in fact Qurean 4:95 says that the Muslims who fight and kill the enemies have much more honor in the eyes of allah then those who live peaceful lives
Quran (4:95) - "Not equal are those believers who sit (at home) and receive no hurt, and those who strive and fight in the cause of Allah with their goods and their persons. Allah hath granted a grade higher to those who strive and fight with their goods and persons than to those who sit (at home). Unto all (in Faith) Hath Allah promised good: But those who strive and fight Hath He distinguished above those who sit (at home) by a special reward,-

Qur'an 9:30 calls all Jews and Christian disbelievers and advocates for their destruction, whether it be now or in the Final Battle of Jihad
Quran (9:30) - "And the Jews say: Ezra is the son of Allah; and the Christians say: The Messiah is the son of Allah; these are the words of their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved before; may Allah destroy them; how they are turned away!"
« Last Edit: November 25, 2014, 03:34:36 PM by Every Jew AK47 »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2014, 04:04:35 PM »
It should be unnecessary for me to explain that I don't agree with his forgiveness of Islam in general. I already know what islam is about from my families experience at the hands of the terrorists. My complaint is against those who belittle the rabbi for his opinion. We are not in a position to judge him although we can clearly disagree with his position.

I believe he truly wants to bring about the rebuilding of the Temple and it will be a house of worship for all nations who love the One G-d.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2014, 05:09:22 PM »
*smacks head* Who spoke evil of him? I do think if he really said these things he is ignorant and naive.

Offline edu

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2014, 05:10:31 PM »
There is no such thing as a good muslim. If he was good he would deny Islam.
Could it be that some Muslims "sin against their religion" and help Jews for one reason or another. It could be, but that shouldn't be enough to change our opinion about Muslims in general.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2014, 05:14:22 PM »
*smacks head* Who spoke evil of him? I do think if he really said these things he is ignorant and naive.

What he said exactly is in the video. Towards the ending is specific.

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2014, 06:16:13 PM »
In my experience an Israeli-trained Israeli Arab doctor, dentist, nurse, orderly, lawyer, pharmacist and medical technican is as fully capable as any Israeli Jew, and may indeed try a tad harder in his job to prove himself.

One can 1/2 understand Glick if he has experienced in hospital 1st hand the good side of Yishmoel, who is manifested in this world as chesed d'klippah, according to the Kabbalah.

But as the Talmud states, Hashem Himself regretted having created the Yishmoelites, and for Glick to fully appreciate the unspeakable evil in Yishmoel, they may yet come to finish him off r"l, lest Glick now actually become a Big Ginger threat to Kahanism by becoming an unwitting tool of the Leftists through undue world advocacy for "Jewish-Arab" tolerance, 'mutual respect & understanding', peace activism, 'we all worship the same G-d', restraint, ransoms, negotiating for hostages, interfaith confabs, 'no more violence and unnecessary provocations' by dissuading  ascent of the Har Habayis, 'the 3rd Temple can wait' etc etc!

One wonders how R.Kahane would have changed, if at all, if he had fully recovered from the experience of being shot, an experience which usually tones down a man's fighting spirit and ideology, turns him in to a total pacifist, or makes him become permanently withdrawn, lo aleinu.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2014, 06:35:08 PM by Yerusha »

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2014, 06:50:36 PM »
I have heard him debate and speak. He's a good Jew, but a [censored] cat. Too nice to the enemy.

I believe you should tell the truth as it is even if it hurts.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2014, 07:06:39 PM »
I have heard him debate and speak. He's a good Jew, but a [censored] cat. Too nice to the enemy.

I believe you should tell the truth as it is even if it hurts.

Kindness to the cruel is a cruelty. He said a lie, and for a Jew living in Israel who does temple advocacy, not to mention one who just got shot, I will refuse to believe that he said it unwittingly, not to mention that he could have listened to the other temple mount activists on that evil religion, but were it unwittingly, it still would have negative effects on Jews, the most obvious being that they trust these animals more in their personal lives. He just did damage, and we are required to speak against what he just said, or we support it.

However, to insult him as a person is low. No one outside of perhaps Chaim has done as much to put their life on the line for Jewish causes. He might have had alternate considerations with this, such as goodwill from ruling leftists, or to show how he is like all those xtians that are forgiving after black people rape them, whatever, that made this statement in his mind a way to continue his work fighting for literally the most important thing on the planet.

It's like praising Bibi because he said something good. Rabbi Glick did a horrible thing that G-d forbid will cause damage to Jews ignorant of the topic by saying this, but his actions are good, and his words usually are too, but you should judge what he's done first.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2014, 07:33:36 PM »
I think that people are assuming the (Wrong) Headline both by Yerusha and the news to what he actually said in reality. This is what he said, literally from his own mouth and not something the newspapers said. Again I do believe he is soft but he was always like this. I heard him before as well.
 Watch the video, in the ending he talks about. (from 3 minutes) He in no way mentions Islam being peaceful nor violent. Just said that those who use violence in the name of religion make a bad name for it and those who are peaceful (etc.) make a good name for a religion. That is all.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2014, 08:58:31 PM »
 >:(     . I think and hope that this experience taught him and many other's who seek "peace and coexistence" with the Arab-enemies that this is an illusion.

I remembered him from way before. I really hate his peaceful messages. We need to raise a new generation that will be willing to and do- destroy the enemies instead of seeking "coexistence".

Let this be a lesson to all. If you are extremely passive and peaceful you are also a target. It is like the furgoson riots and rioters. Their were many places that were boarded with pictures of the hands up (supporting m brown) the savages did not care. They looted and burned those places as well.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2014, 09:14:35 PM by Tag-MehirTzedek »

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2014, 09:17:31 PM »
On the other hand, maybe his message and the fact that he is very calm, just shows the justice of his cause and shows the Muslims the savages that they are in the fact that even though he is very calm and fair (more than fair) they are wild savages in return.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2014, 09:46:36 PM »
Kahane was the best at telling it as it was. And on top of it, a rabbi.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2014, 10:38:40 PM »
On the other hand, maybe his message and the fact that he is very calm, just shows the justice of his cause and shows the Muslims the savages that they are in the fact that even though he is very calm and fair (more than fair) they are wild savages in return.

We Jews have taken enough bullets from raghead scum...  We have already proven that we are the pacifists and they are the barbarians.. Now, it is time to turn the tides.  At least we can fight fire with fire.   There is another sweet little Jewish doves with their guts being torn out, having the hearts bleed for peace and love.  People like Yehuda Glick are good-hearted souls who mean well and do love their Jewish people, but they are also at the same time contributing to all the pain and suffering we are enduring as a people.   It is this constant search for making peace with Muslims, making concessions and appeasing them which is the reason why we are suffering and the very reason why we Jews cannot pray at the Temple Mount. 

Yehuda Glick is striving for some type of Two-State Solution or a One-State Solution with Peaceful Co-Existence.  The Four or Five bullets in his body I would have hoped would be testimony to the fact that he is, as his assassin told him, "The Enemy of Al-Aqsa".    There is no co-existence with Muslims, they will with the sword wage jihad against all the Jews and seek out our destruction.  We are invading the "Third HOliest Site of Islam".   Muslims around the world hate us because we occupy "Muslim Land".    We are sub-human filth in their eyes, dhimmis who need to be forced into Islamic conversion or shredded with the sword.   On the Final Day, the Rock will scream out, "Oh Muslim, there is a Jew hiding behind me, Slay Him!".

As far as getting shot and then suddenly wanting to make peace with Muslims.. Well, I do wholeheartedly think that if a Muslim shot me, my only regrets would be that I didn't shoot him first so that I couldn't stop the massacre of more innocent Jews at the hand of the Jihad and Qur'an.

If a Nazi shot you, would you suddenly want to make peace with all Nazis and try to come to an understanding with Hitler?  Did people forget those very same Palestinians that people like Glick are trying to make peace with were also avid supporters of Adolf Hitler and the Nazi party and that their first leader and founder of their fake-Palestine Arab nation was a high ranking Nazi leader, Mufti Mohammad Amin Al-Husseini?