Author Topic: Hurricane dean  (Read 2408 times)

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
Hurricane dean
« on: August 17, 2007, 09:53:28 PM »
Not this coming monday, but the next, depending on the path of this hurricane, I'm shipping my family out. I've decided to stay on the coast, and I do have a good place to stay during the storm. I will record alot of video of the storm ( if it hits here ).  I can not take the misery of packing all of my belongings again, and driving hours and hours somewhere else, like we did the last time. I'm tired of this.

Here in MS, this was the year of "Brick and morter" we were rebuilding, I honestly don't have the resolve to go through the hell again , of packing up what we can in our cars and leave our "Home". We are wards of the state, still my defiance is strong.

I no longer believe that G-d is testing me or my family. I believe it is just nature. That being said, we have lost everything, and here we go again.

The rate of suicides, is higher in fema trailor parks, I can understand this. I have not lost the will too live, I DEFY EVERY THING THAT IS AGAINST ME.

And I defy this damn storm.  But I'm tired, so damn tired of this. Almost finding a place too live, getting that ripped away. I cherish the life of my Wife and Son, and Grandchild. I'm done though. I'm done with running away. When hell hits, I will stand in front of it with defiance, and face it. I don't have a home , I have a fema trailor, but where I live is my home, it has been for 38 years.

I don't give a damn any more. I refuse to bend. When it is my time too die, then I die.

I don't want too, but I am no longer worried about it.  We have been through enough already, bring anything on.

Jeff
No peace, without FREEDOM.

newman

Re: Hurricane dean
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2007, 09:59:29 PM »
You keep safe.

I hope it blows those useless, rioting, raping, robbing jungle jumpers to kingdom come!

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2007, 10:13:16 PM »
That last storm was like the storm of the century. It was like a double whammy with the storm surge and high winds. Here on Long Island we had a few good ones some years back and although we lost many trees the storms were not as hard on the homes as they were down in the south. Some folks that live on the ocean side of the Island suffered a degree of the damage similar to what you had in the south. I don't know how people deal with that flood water the wind damage alone was bad enough up here. And the people just cant take being without power for extended times they start going nuts. All I can say is stay safe if you need to leave do it  life is more important than anything else. Although you seem to love where you live sometimes its just not practical to live in a place that is subject to this sort of disruption. G-d willing the storm will die off and not cause anyone problems.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2007, 10:14:52 PM »
Mosquewatch just you and your family becarefull buddy.  And stay safe.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2007, 10:16:59 PM »
Newman,

these idiots around us could not care less about anything. These vile bastards want a free home too live in, bought by the Gov. We want out. And it seems now, we have too leave. These infantile bastards that RIGHT NOW ARE BLASTING RAP MUSIC, make me sick.

Mods rip , scrap this post if you deem it so, but I am around people that are trolls, vermin scum of this Country. I'm in hell. And I hate it. I want a better life, the vile scum around me want a check.  I just want a home, like we use too have.

Let the damn storm hit here, it will run the scum of the earth out. I WILL STAY.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2007, 10:20:34 PM »
Was the place you were living in before totally destroyed by the storm.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2007, 10:22:49 PM »
cjd

WIPED OUT.  I live on the gulf coast of biloxi / gulfport Mississippi. IT'S ALL GONE.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2007, 10:23:23 PM »
And yes my home is gone.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2007, 10:32:12 PM »
Our home was hit worse by people that broke in and destroyed it. Katrina did enough, it was those that broke in our home , poured beer on the carpet, crapped on the carpet, broke our windows, punched holes in the walls. They did the damage. Katrina only helped the idiots to destroy our life. While we were away.

newman

« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2007, 10:34:26 PM »
Newman,

these idiots around us could not care less about anything. These vile bastards want a free home too live in, bought by the Gov. We want out. And it seems now, we have too leave. These infantile bastards that RIGHT NOW ARE BLASTING RAP MUSIC, make me sick.

Mods rip , scrap this post if you deem it so, but I am around people that are trolls, vermin scum of this Country. I'm in hell. And I hate it. I want a better life, the vile scum around me want a check.  I just want a home, like we use too have.

Let the damn storm hit here, it will run the scum of the earth out. I WILL STAY.

Forced integration!!!

Making decent folk like you guys live with jungle animals is a crime! They're happier in a bloody jungle. Why not send 'em to one?

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2007, 10:41:25 PM »
I am very sorry to hear that. I can see why you feel as you do. The vandalizing of your home is inexcusable that is just wrong. How can people be so miserable. I thought things were a bit better in your state when it came to that sort of thing. I see I was wrong. Still and all as MasterWolf1 said just be mindful of the new storm. Make sure your in a secure place.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2007, 10:42:42 PM »
Newman you would be suprised at the young white folk, that agree with them. It's a mess here. A huge mess. Young white kids that act like some black idiot "kill the cop, rape the woman" rapper." It is a mess, and getting worse.

I promise you, it is a disaster here.

newman

« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2007, 11:07:10 PM »
Newman you would be suprised at the young white folk, that agree with them. It's a mess here. A huge mess. Young white kids that act like some black idiot "kill the cop, rape the woman" rapper." It is a mess, and getting worse.

???

What gives me the u-know-whats is that it would be FINE if it was just G_D fearing folk like you there. It's a ZOO because of damn savages and their white guilt-mechant advocates!

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2007, 11:13:36 PM »

???

What gives me the u-know-whats is that it would be FINE if it was just G_D fearing folk like you there. It's a ZOO because of damn savages and their white guilt-mechant advocates!
True I would not want them savages around me during a situation.