Author Topic: Racism against blacks ?  (Read 46128 times)

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
Re: Racism against blacks ?
« Reply #150 on: August 24, 2007, 11:34:06 AM »
m,mmmm....sounds like the typical answer i could expect from you.

You have a black man pointing (looks like a gun to me) at someone

For every Jew a .22

C'mon Kananga, do you really believe this?

The reason every Jew needed his/her .22 was....(drum roll).... BLACKS.

The way I read this is that every Jew needs to be shot with a .22. A little ambiguity here  :-\

"For every Jew a .22" was a famous slogan of the JDL under Meir Kahane!

Where have you been?? ???

Oh! Oh well. I guess I've been missing. I'm here now. In that case, it's clear what this means then.

newman

« Reply #151 on: August 24, 2007, 11:35:19 AM »

For every Jew a .22

The way I read this is that every Jew needs to be shot with a .22. A little ambiguity here  :-\

Oh! Oh well. I guess I've been missing. I'm here now. In that case, it's clear what this means then.

You're a school teacher, aren't you?

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #152 on: August 24, 2007, 11:44:11 AM »

For every Jew a .22

Yes, and I've never learned about Kahane and the JDL in any of education I received, including the Jewish education, and I certainly don't teach anything about Kahane to my students. I found out about Kahane through a friend of mine, the JTF shows, and the internet.

Offline Kananga

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #153 on: August 24, 2007, 11:45:19 AM »
I'm a convert.  Sometimes I feel jewish and sometimes I don't.

I had the wacky idea that my participation on this forum would help me feel more Jewish by allowing me to confront some of my insecurities about joining the jewish people, and gain a greater appreciation for Israel.  I saw how racist many people are here I figured if I hung aroung it would help me "toughen up" so I can practice Judaism without being intimidated by the Jews in my community who won't accept me.

newman

« Reply #154 on: August 24, 2007, 11:47:34 AM »

For every Jew a .22

Yes,

That figures. ::)

Erica

« Reply #155 on: August 24, 2007, 12:00:50 PM »
take it from someone that comes from Africa, and has seen the REAL africa-MOST blacks (about +95%) are evil. And if anyone disagrees with me, go live in africa!

As for blacks being inferior, if you don't agree with that-you've been sleeping!

Tell me what the black man has invented? Has the black man himself, crossed any ocean? No!

The damn list goes on.

So, if anyone thinks that not all (less than 95%) of blacks are bad news, I have one thing to say-live in Africa for 3 months-and we will talk again! In fact, you will dislike blacks more than any Afrikaaner/Boer does!
Blacks aren't inferior, the time has past for colonialistic way of veiw .
Besides, how can you say 95% of the blacks are evil ? how can you say that, do you know each black in person that you can say that ?
I know you are from south africa, so let's make a deal, every white will back to Europe, all blacks back to Africa .
That's fair .
欧爱德
Of course blacks aren't inferior.

Its just like Chaim said on this weeks Ask JTF, "just look at the advanced civilization in the jungles of Kenya."
Some people are more advanced than the others, that's make you better of tham and making tham genetic inferior or with inferior culture ? that's racism .

And why voting for Al Sharpton makes you evil ?
I agree with you Dexter.

When Al ran for office years ago, I was too young to vote and I even had an opinion of him then. I told my mom that if I were able to vote in the election he was running in, I wouldn't because it seems as though he cared more about his hair than the American People altogether. lol Now as a 33.5 year old black woman, I can say that I definately wouldn't vote for him. He flip-flops too much and he dosen't defend others who have experienced as much injustice as black people. Dispite what he does for the black community, he's not worth the time to vote for him. That dosen't mean that I think that those who voted for Sharpton were evil, maybe they were uninformed and 'needed a leader' but not evil.

Erica this might be your most accurate post yet. You are certainly incorrect in stating that al sharpton has done good for blacks. If he wanted to help blacks, he should tell them to learn from the jews about how to have work ethic, how to stop impregnating every women they come across, how not to rape, how not to commit most crime in america, how to respect education and intelligence instead of roaming the "hood" with those stupid looking bandanas or whatever they are on their heads. He should be telling blacks to get a job and stop destroying this country.
I've been saying things like this since my first appearance here but you didn't read it. And what makes you think that the Jews have it all on peace and prosperity? Jews are certainly not the only culture of people who know about kindness and how not to hurt people. What he SHOULD be teaching black youth and people is that committing crime is futile especially when the end result is death or jail. It has nothing to do with Jewish philosophy or theology, for that matter. Its about common sense. Crime in any form, committed by anyone is stupid.

Erica

« Reply #156 on: August 24, 2007, 12:04:05 PM »

I'm not sure exactly what you mean by you don't believe they are equal to any race on earth. Are you saying that they are unequal to any other race on earth? I don't say that blacks are inferior and I do speak to them, work with them, teach them, learn from them, befriend them, and then some. And I couldn't care less about being called a shvartze-lover.

What do you possibly learn from THEM?

How to hold up a liquor store??
Newman I almost called you something. This was an ignorant response. Sorry, but it was. This is how I know that you don't practice what you preach. You often say that you take people in general at face value when you're secretly thinking crud like this "how to hold up a liquor store". You can't learn anything else from the good things in our culture? Wait, I forgot who I'm asking.

raiseyourfist

« Reply #157 on: August 24, 2007, 12:05:20 PM »
Now I know I'm going to get an argument here, but I'm guessing that may be the reason why there are a lot of jewish guys who can rap.  Perhaps these guys picked it up in shul.

EMINEM IS JEWISH... so your story checks out

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #158 on: August 24, 2007, 12:10:31 PM »
Now I know I'm going to get an argument here, but I'm guessing that may be the reason why there are a lot of jewish guys who can rap.  Perhaps these guys picked it up in shul.

EMINEM IS JEWISH... so your story checks out

Hey, Jewish brainpower at work :)

I loved Schlock Rock when I was in High School, especially the Jewish Raps that Lenny Solomon created, however nerdy and geeky we all looked while doing it.

newman

« Reply #159 on: August 24, 2007, 12:11:14 PM »

I'm not sure exactly what you mean by you don't believe they are equal to any race on earth. Are you saying that they are unequal to any other race on earth? I don't say that blacks are inferior and I do speak to them, work with them, teach them, learn from them, befriend them, and then some. And I couldn't care less about being called a shvartze-lover.

Newman I almost called you something. This was an ignorant response. Sorry, but it was. This is how I know that you don't practice what you preach. You often say that you take people in general at face value when you're secretly thinking crud like this "how to hold up a liquor store". You can't learn anything else from the good things in our culture? Wait, I forgot who I'm asking.
What good things?

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #160 on: August 24, 2007, 12:15:50 PM »

Erica, isn't it amazing how Newman makes these types of outrageous and ignorant remarks, yet the forum members become so pissed off at you and me when we both think and react the same way to this. It's these types of remarks that cause such a great "chumminess" between us!

newman

« Reply #161 on: August 24, 2007, 12:19:59 PM »

Erica, isn't it amazing how Newman makes these types of outrageous and ignorant remarks, yet the forum members become so pissed off at you and me when we both think and react the same way to this. It's these types of remarks that cause such a great "chumminess" between us!

The majority of forum members are highly discerning.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #162 on: August 24, 2007, 12:23:50 PM »

The point that I'm making is that it's not like Erica and I talk on the side developing this master plan to be all chummy in order to [censored] you guys off. We just individually react the same way to ignorant and offensive remarks.

newman

« Reply #163 on: August 24, 2007, 12:25:28 PM »

The point that I'm making is that it's not like Erica and I talk on the side developing this master plan to be all chummy in order to [censored] you guys off. We just individually react the same way to ignorant and offensive remarks.

Or as my good buddy CJD put it, you two "Yuk it up".

Erica

« Reply #164 on: August 24, 2007, 12:27:32 PM »

What good things?

If I said the same thing about the Jewish culture "WHAT good things?" Would you answer me nicely or react with a statement like "LOOK AT ALL THE GOOD THINGS JEWISH PEOPLE HAVE DONE FOR YOUR TRIBE!!!!"? I've posted great things about our culture before and no one paid attention to them. From Music to food, from dances to other talents...we have lots of good in our culture. You and people LIKE you just dont' want to see it because of how 'discerning' you are. Whatever. I'd be wasting my breath and time giving  you a list of the great things I treasure in my community/ culture.

newman

« Reply #165 on: August 24, 2007, 12:35:14 PM »

What good things?

If I said the same thing about the Jewish culture "WHAT good things?" Would you answer me nicely or react with a statement like "LOOK AT ALL THE GOOD THINGS JEWISH PEOPLE HAVE DONE FOR YOUR TRIBE!!!!"? I've posted great things about our culture before and no one paid attention to them. From Music to food, from dances to other talents...we have lots of good in our culture. You and people LIKE you just dont' want to see it because of how 'discerning' you are. Whatever. I'd be wasting my breath and time giving  you a list of the great things I treasure in my community/ culture.

Name an area of significant black population where this great culture that we can learn from is evident.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #166 on: August 24, 2007, 12:39:58 PM »

What good things?

Oh, there are plenty of ways you go after our tribe the same ways the Newman does with yours. We own all the banks and the media and are all involved in a massive Zionist conspiracy to dominate the world, we're all cheap, we exaggerate the numbers of people who perished in the Holocaust in order to profit from it as much as possible in the Holocaust industry, 9/11 was really pulled off by the Mossad, we all equate any critism of Israel with antisemetism, we're all part of AIPAC, and the same types of stereotypes go on and on. (Moderators, please note that this is sarcasm). These are the same types of stereotypes and thinking that Newman is using here. Yes, Newman, I know you're rolling up that "moral equivalency" trump card of yours, so save it and don't bother!

newman

« Reply #167 on: August 24, 2007, 12:42:39 PM »

Oh, there are plenty of ways you go after our tribe the same ways the Newman does with yours. We own all the banks and the media and are all involved in a massive Zionist conspiracy to dominate the world, we're all cheap, we exaggerate the numbers of people who perished in the Holocaust in order to profit from it as much as possible in the Holocaust industry, 9/11 was really pulled off by the Mossad, we all equate any critism of Israel with antisemetism, we're all part of AIPAC, and the same types of stereotypes go on and on. (Moderators, please note that this is sarcasm). These are the same types of stereotypes and thinking that Newman is using here. Yes, Newman, I know you're rolling up that "moral equivalency" trump card of yours, so save it and don't bother!

It's a kicker, aint it? ;)

Erica

« Reply #168 on: August 24, 2007, 12:43:15 PM »

For every Jew a .22

Yes,

That figures. ::)
And why is being a school teacher a bad thing exactly?

Erica

« Reply #169 on: August 24, 2007, 12:44:30 PM »

Or as my good buddy CJD put it, you two "Yuk it up".
Then the gamut of you 'YUK IT UP" then, right? You agree with the majority of the members on this site. When you gang up against me and Daniel, isn't that the same thing?

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #170 on: August 24, 2007, 12:47:41 PM »
I'm a convert.  Sometimes I feel jewish and sometimes I don't.

I had the wacky idea that my participation on this forum would help me feel more Jewish by allowing me to confront some of my insecurities about joining the jewish people, and gain a greater appreciation for Israel.  I saw how racist many people are here I figured if I hung aroung it would help me "toughen up" so I can practice Judaism without being intimidated by the Jews in my community who won't accept me.

Kananga, please don't think that most Jews think this way. Most Jews are a lot more moderate in their thinking and speech. This is a fun and intellectually stimulating forum. But you need to take many of these people and the stuff they say with a whole lotta grains of salt! :)

Erica

« Reply #171 on: August 24, 2007, 12:48:38 PM »

What good things?

Name an area of significant black population where this great culture that we can learn from is evident.
I have a better idea, why don't you google it. Or is "Google" to 'left-wing' for you? I'm tired of being positive and showing tolerance for your ignorance. I'll just hold the good things about my culture to my heart and pass them on to my children. Anyone who really wants to know about how good our culture is (sans the negative culture no one here can get away from), as me, and I'll be more than willing to share it with you.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #172 on: August 24, 2007, 12:50:27 PM »

Yeah, and I find it interesting that neither you or anyone else have explained to me how we can be opposed and deem evil both moral relativism and moral equivalence at the same time when the two of them are polar opposites. I know that goes into a much deeper philosophical realm. Care to take the plunge? :)

newman

« Reply #173 on: August 24, 2007, 12:53:08 PM »

I have a better idea, why don't you google it. Or is "Google" to 'left-wing' for you? I'm tired of being positive and showing tolerance for your ignorance. I'll just hold the good things about my culture to my heart and pass them on to my children. Anyone who really wants to know about how good our culture is (sans the negative culture no one here can get away from), as me, and I'll be more than willing to share it with you.

I'll take that as a "can't do it".

newman

« Reply #174 on: August 24, 2007, 12:58:30 PM »

Yeah, and I find it interesting that neither you or anyone else have explained to me how we can be opposed and deem evil both moral relativism and moral equivalence at the same time when the two of them are polar opposites. I know that goes into a much deeper philosophical realm. Care to take the plunge? :)

It's 3AM here. Let's stick to zoology for now.