Author Topic: Worship the False Messiah : How could so many be fooled?  (Read 12690 times)

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Worship the False Messiah : How could so many be fooled?
« Reply #25 on: May 13, 2015, 10:12:09 PM »
More!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: May 13, 2015, 10:36:27 PM »
Shabatai; A loner, a poet, a singer, a bit of a seducer and leading luminary of false messianism; Shabatai was as the good lord made him and was warped by influences of a world he didn't create. He probably sincerely wanted to build the Temple but didn't have the means to do so. May he be exonerated and rest in peace.

Well let's exonerate every evil person because there must have been 1 good thing each evil person wanted to do in their life at some point in time, right?  Let's ignore all the damage they did.  And maybe even that 1 thing they wanted to do they didn't have the means to do so, but we give them credit for it anyway?  Jeez listen to yourself man.   Tzvi was a traitor who in the end converted to islam.   What trash.

You are desperate to exonerate an enemy of the Jewish people and a villain of history.  Sure you're not just a shabatean or Frankist spreading garbage here?

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: May 13, 2015, 10:43:40 PM »
Consequent to these disclosures the congress of rabbis in Brody proclaimed a universal Cherem (excommunication) against all "impenitent heretics", and made it obligatory upon every pious Jew to seek them out and expose them. The Sabbateans informed Dembowski, the Catholic Bishop of Kamenetz-Podolsk, Poland, that they rejected the Talmud and recognized only the sacred book of Kabbalah, the Zohar, which did not contradict the Christian doctrine of the Trinity. They stated that they regarded the Messiah-Deliverer as one of the embodiments of the three divinities.

The bishop took Frank and his followers (the "Anti-Talmudists", or "Zoharistic Jews") under his protection and in 1757 arranged a religious disputation between them and the rabbis of the traditionalist community. The Anti-Talmudists presented their theses, which began the intense dispute. The bishop sided in favor of the Frankists and also ordered the burning of all copies of the Talmud in Poland. 10,000 volumes were destroyed, which was a tremendous loss for the Jewish libraries of that era.

After the death of the bishop, the Sabbateans were subjected to severe persecution by the rabbis, although they succeeded in obtaining an edict from Augustus III of Poland guaranteeing them safety."
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacob_Frank
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline shai77

• Full JTFer
« Reply #28 on: May 14, 2015, 12:03:25 AM »
More!

I don't want a go, these Israelites won't listen
The voice said you have no choice, it is your mission
I keep asking myself how I got in this situation
that now I'm required to lead a nation

oh yeah;
I saw a man getting whipped by a taskmaster
and it was breaking my heart
I just kind of smacked him
and his head fell apart

I dragged his dead body off
and covered it in sand
and now I'm a wanted man
throughout egyptian lands

I did, I killed him
and now I know
I must go back
confront my past
and have a showdown with pharoah

more?

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: May 14, 2015, 03:05:40 AM »
Consequent to these disclosures the congress of rabbis in Brody proclaimed a universal Cherem (excommunication) against all "impenitent heretics", and made it obligatory upon every pious Jew to seek them out and expose them. The Sabbateans informed Dembowski, the Catholic Bishop of Kamenetz-Podolsk, Poland, that they rejected the Talmud and recognized only the sacred book of Kabbalah, the Zohar, which did not contradict the Christian doctrine of the Trinity. They stated that they regarded the Messiah-Deliverer as one of the embodiments of the three divinities.

The bishop took Frank and his followers (the "Anti-Talmudists", or "Zoharistic Jews") under his protection and in 1757 arranged a religious disputation between them and the rabbis of the traditionalist community. The Anti-Talmudists presented their theses, which began the intense dispute. The bishop sided in favor of the Frankists and also ordered the burning of all copies of the Talmud in Poland. 10,000 volumes were destroyed, which was a tremendous loss for the Jewish libraries of that era.

After the death of the bishop, the Sabbateans were subjected to severe persecution by the rabbis, although they succeeded in obtaining an edict from Augustus III of Poland guaranteeing them safety."
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacob_Frank

This is what I'm talking about. Evil traitors and @$$-clowns but very dangerous ones in those times

Offline Yehudayaakov

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #30 on: May 14, 2015, 11:42:23 AM »
The Moshiah today would do everything to fight the erev rave, and his tyranny materialized by the supreme court legal fraternity organization and its various sections its paw in the Israeli society like police the spy agencies he  would replace idf with a Jewish army, certainly the first task he would do an army that sacrifice Jewish patriots as sheep is a fifth column within with the capability of expelling thousands Jews if they are ordered .
Just read there's a unit called ''unit for patriotic crime'' pinch yourself!
Fight injustice and restore equality in the land Of Jews as Chaim do, that's what the Moshiah would do today.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #31 on: May 14, 2015, 01:25:31 PM »
less

abridged version please
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline shai77

• Full JTFer
« Reply #32 on: May 14, 2015, 04:47:44 PM »
I confronted the pharoah
he brought magicians with snakes
but muh dick was bigger than both
of those impostor fakes

Pharoah was impressed
but still wouldn't listen

so I brought plagues
of blood lice frogs and other things
until he was smitten

He finally said, ok you can go my old friend
you've showed some cajones
I said thanks we'll be leaving
but I got some business to take care of;
finding Joseph's bones.

We loaded up the horses
with tons of gold
and baked some matzah quick
but some of the Israelites didn't join the fold

A plague of darkness came
and killed the firstborns
along with some Jews who wouldn't seize the opportunity
and grab the bull by the horns

We rolled out at dawn
towards the desert and then...

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #33 on: May 14, 2015, 05:36:40 PM »
Nice work Shai, very interesting. When I was younger I wrote volumes of poetry and songs but haven't really gotten into it for years (although I still have several notebooks of that old material).

Let me share with everyone my personal feelings on Moshiach based on my life experience.

When I was young I did have dreams of being Moshiach and saving the world (rectifying the wrongs of the world). As I grew up I realized that the world has so many problems it may be beyond my ability to personally rectify it. I forgot about those dreams in my young adulthood and concentrated on my own well-being.

When I made Teshuva in 2003 I began to think about the Messiah and formed a belief I think is from the Chabad or Chassidic stream of thought. The concept of 'Sparks of Moshiach' is a sound one (mainly from Kabbalistic thought).

I tend to think all Jews are potential Moshiachs and together we can achieve the goals that the Moshiach must attain. We must do our 'good deeds' and enforce justice in the world and we will bring peace. I do not rely so much on other men placing my trust in Hashem only. I do not question why Moshiach has not come yet but I know in my soul that he will be realized eventually.

All Jews have to work together if they want to see the final redemption. Not everyone will be redeemed rather only those who have made Teshuva before the end times. This is why it is best to not stress about it. I know that Moshiach will come according to Hashems schedule (not mine or yours) and I don't question that.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #34 on: May 14, 2015, 05:52:21 PM »
http://www.bethisraelct.org/page.asp?pageID=%7BA76869E5-ECF8-4E03-982C-01A93DF89068%7D
A Spark of Moshiach

What does it mean that every Jew has a spark of the soul of Moshiach?

In order to answer this question, we must first understand what the Jewish soul is.  The Midrash writes:  “There are five names for the soul:  Nefesh, Ruach, Neshama, Chaya and Yechidah.”  These five names, as explained in the teachings of Chassidut, are not simply words.  Rather, each one reflects a different level and aspect of the soul.

The first four (Nefesh, Ruach, Neshama and Chaya) refer to the powers of action, emotion, intellect and will.  Each of these aspects of the soul can be used in either a positive or negative way. One can choose to perform good deeds or bad, indulge in positive or negative emotions, or use one’s intellect to accomplish constructive or destructive ends.  Our will can also be directed towards the positive or the negative.  Yechidah, on the other hand, is the essence of the soul, which cannot be corrupted by our surroundings.  The Yechidah is connected to the divine at all times, and always reflects its Creator.

Over the course of our daily lives, the Yechidah rarely finds expression.  Only when we are confronted with a challenge that threatens to sever our link with G-d, our Yechidah rises up and reveals itself.  The Yechidah cannot, and will not, allow itself to be separated from its divine source.

The teachings of Kabbalah explain that the entire Jewish People is comprised of a single, united soul.  Moshiach is called the “general Yechidah,” containing and reflecting the soul root of every Jew.  Each of our souls is a reflection or ray of this general Yechidah.

When a Jew reveals his penchant for self-sacrifice and overcomes his spiritual challenges, he is revealing the spark of Moshiach within his soul.  This gives each one of us the power to bring the Redemption.  When we arouse the Yechida within us, we release ourselves from the wiles of the evil inclination, which leads to the entire Jewish People being released from the shackles of exile. 

(Yeshaya 52:13. Bereishit Rabba, Chapter 14:9. Devarim Rabba, 2:37. Perush Ramaz on Zohar, Vol. 2, p. 43, Vol. 3, p. 260. Meor Einayim, Parshas Pinchas. Kuntres Inyana shel Toras Hachassidus.

http://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/2312356/jewish/Chapter-12-Ahavas-Yisrael-and-Mashiach.htm
Mashiach

Every Jew possesses a spark of the soul of Mashiach,9 as is hinted in the verse:10 “A star shall shoot forth from Yaakov” which is a reference both to Mashiach11 and to every Jew.12 This spark is the level of yechidah13 of the soul of the Jew which is also the spark of the general yechidah, the soul of Mashiach.14 This level of the soul stands above all divisions and transcends all levels. By revealing the yechidah level of every Jew, one hastens the revelation of the general yechidah, i.e., the revelation of Mashiach. Ahavas Yisrael reveals the yechidah.

In this light it must be emphasized that the connection between ahavas Yisrael and the Geulah is not only that ahavas Yisrael removes the cause of the exile (the opposite of ahavas Yisrael), but rather, since we are now at the stage in which we have completed our avodah that needed to be done throughout the duration of the exile: we have already traveled the forty two journeys through the “desert of the nations”15 and we are already standing by the “River Jordan” — the level of Mashiach of “Morach Vadain,”16 on the brink of Redemption, then most definitely the cause of the exile has already17 been rectified and therefore the emphasis on ahavas Yisrael is as a taste and even the beginning of the true and complete Redemption which is connected with the unity of Jews as it stands above all division, as underlined in Jewish unity at the level of yechidah — the spark of Mashiach.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline shai77

• Full JTFer
« Reply #35 on: May 14, 2015, 06:17:19 PM »
pharoah changed his mind
once again

and sought to bring us back
into the slavery with his men

they gave chase in chariots
and it appeared all was lost

until nahum stepped into the sea
like a boss

the ocean parted
and made a a road

and we hurried right through
towards a safer abode

pharoah and his army followed
but the whole sea crashed down
a drowned the whole army
along with ole fella
wearin the crown

Israel escaped, and sang a song
and with a sigh of relief
passed round the bong

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #36 on: May 14, 2015, 06:24:54 PM »
I want more! I'm glad Moses beat him to death!
Voltaire?
Oh, by the way I think Jesus was married...
Did you see the marriage certificate?  :P
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #37 on: May 14, 2015, 06:35:46 PM »
Well of course Miss Bullcat  :-*, I was there silly.  :dance: It was one heck of a good time! :celebrate:

Offline shai77

• Full JTFer
« Reply #38 on: May 14, 2015, 06:36:12 PM »
a few weeks later
we camped at sinai

and I went to get the commandments
at a mountain top high

I talked with the voice
in an argumentative tone
and a lazer came down
and carved some commandments in stone

I thought all was good
and was cheerful and hearty
but when I arrived back at camp
I stumbled upon a big party

Israel was taking bong hits
and drinking and dancing around a golden calf
I wondered how this could happen
and tried to do the math

"We thought you were dead
and decided to celebrate
don't be mad bra
don't hate"

I got real mad, downright pissed
and dropped those stones
I was feelin dissed

How could you party, without me here?
what's this calf doing
where is the gold that was in your ears?

After a while I talked to Aaron and finally chilled out
but I had an inner rage
and planned a bloody route

Those little ungrateful bastards wanted to party without me?
Get thee together your swords
and don't let them flee

So we cut and we slaughtered
and we sliced and we hacked
and we killed off some of the trouble makers
because they got partied, got drunk and macked

I got that calf
and ground it up
and made the survivors drink it
out of a cup

I finally rested and felt my leadership secure
but little did I know, there would be much more...

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #39 on: May 14, 2015, 06:55:01 PM »

Their was no gay marriage at the time.   :D
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #40 on: May 14, 2015, 07:20:20 PM »
Their was no gay marriage at the time.   :D
You had to take it to a whole nother level, didn't you?
« Last Edit: May 14, 2015, 07:35:03 PM by Ephraim Ben Noach »

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #41 on: May 14, 2015, 07:21:15 PM »
Shai, I want to know about your post that was removed.... Was that a joke? If not, please enlighten me...

Offline shai77

• Full JTFer
« Reply #42 on: May 14, 2015, 09:03:18 PM »
Shai, I want to know about your post that was removed.... Was that a joke? If not, please enlighten me...

What, Hebrew Satanism? Basically, I think people of Hebrew descent need the freedom to be individuals and have an identity outside the strict code of mosaic law. Hebrew satanism does not deny the existence of God or the factual history of Israel and does still worship and pray to God but we give the devil his due as well and honor Satan (God's evil side). There have been enough spin-off hebrew movements trying to describe themselves as thus without fully saying it out loud. Satan is a part and parcel of Israelite history and we honor him. If God expects Israelites to live up to the Mosaic law after certain events than the truth is that the God of Israel has an evil or unreasonable side. I don't really know what else to say; I've seen too much of human nature to deny the power of satan. Satan is identified with evil and he may well be partly evil, but satan also represents individuality, non conformity etc...Hebrew Satanism allows Jews to be Christians and buddhists at the same time, not because we believe in or worship rock or stone but because this imagery has been allowed to bombard the senses so we accept it as part of the fabric of reality. Hebrew satanism attempts to be realistic about humans nature and God. We do acknowledge that the entire Nile to Euphrates belongs to ethnic Israelites such as myself but not based on whether they obey the mosaic code or not. We do not stress about lighting bonfires on sabbath, nor do we do things like get rid of breadcrumbs at passover. We are a lawless group by international political standards as well as rabbinic ones and far more extreme and far less modest than Kahanism. If you want to know our plan for Israel, you can PM me; I would be called inciting if I posted it publicly.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #43 on: May 14, 2015, 09:17:45 PM »
You're f@(king kidding me right? You worship an agent(the one that go's against Gd's law) of G-d? That is a form of some of the Gnostics...
.... I think you are jerking us around here, with some anti beliefs right now?

Offline shai77

• Full JTFer
« Reply #44 on: May 14, 2015, 09:25:16 PM »
We travelled through the desert
and things went ok
but then some group got power hungry
and went astray

Korach was his name
and his bankroll was fat
He had a group of killers
all with their gats

He was coming to get me
so I prayed and prayed
he was devoured and roasted
and I was saved.

Then there was Zimri
and those midianite hoes
The princess was beautiful
but she brought only woes

He challenged my authorita
and said I had married out too
I was kind of speechless and couldn't say boo
my pride was hurt and my eyes grew dim
until Pinchas took a spear and shanked him
(and I thanked him!)

The manna was falling
everyday without fail
until some complainers grumbled
and wanted some quail

You want some quail I thundered
You miserable beasts!
Isn't the manna enough
for all your fine feasts?

If it's quails you want then it's quails you'll get
Til it comes out your nose
Til you wretch

And some ate and some died
and were finally gone
and we packed up the camp
and quickly moved on

I killed a few more here
I killed a few more there
We had to decapitated them
For entering midianite lairs

We burned some cities
and had a good time
a punished idolaters
for their idolatrous crime

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #45 on: May 14, 2015, 09:34:36 PM »
I knew you were anti Torah and anti creator!

Offline shai77

• Full JTFer
« Reply #46 on: May 14, 2015, 09:42:20 PM »
You're f@(king kidding me right? You worship an agent(the one that go's against Gd's law) of G-d? That is a form of some of the Gnostics...
.... I think you are jerking us around here, with some anti beliefs right now?
I don't really worship satan; I just don't believe God is that good anymore or that being religious in modern times is fun enough. If I was following Moses or Dawud it might be a different story;

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #47 on: May 15, 2015, 12:42:20 AM »
Shai77,

Grow the hell up brother. What you posted here is a big disappointment. I actually was under the belief you were a righteous Jew who just may be off the derech. You seem to be intelligent and able to express yourself through poetry and thus I expected you would be on the level. But to suggest that you worship an agent, and the agent of evil-doing in the world, is deeply troubling.

I would like to be a friend to you... But what I read when I came home from work today left me speechless. I can not believe that a Jew would post these kinds of heretical beliefs on JTF. If you have any intention of doing Teshuva I would hope you would begin studying the Torah with complete honesty and the desire to rectify the problems which you are seeing.

Life deals us all challenges. We all feel despair from time to time. But as we get older we realize that the wisdom of the sages can keep us from the deepest depths of despair. This thread was started to discuss false messiahs and you expressed your feeling that Moshiach is virtually impossible. This is an acceptable feeling but to ditch all that is good about Torah and Mitzvot is silly. Understanding the reason we are waiting for the Moshiach is a difficult task for a Jew but as time goes by (as I explained previously) I have come to understand the reason we are waiting still.

If you would like some pointers for studying Torah and/or Talmud I would like you to PM me... If you would like to have a Chavrusa (Torah study partner)....

Offline Yehudayaakov

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #48 on: May 15, 2015, 03:54:04 AM »
We travelled through the desert
and things went ok
but then some group got power hungry
and went astray

Korach was his name
and his bankroll was fat
He had a group of killers
all with their gats

He was coming to get me
so I prayed and prayed
he was devoured and roasted
and I was saved.

Then there was Zimri
and those midianite hoes
The princess was beautiful
but she brought only woes

He challenged my authorita
and said I had married out too
I was kind of speechless and couldn't say boo
my pride was hurt and my eyes grew dim
until Pinchas took a spear and shanked him
(and I thanked him!)

The manna was falling
everyday without fail
until some complainers grumbled
and wanted some quail

You want some quail I thundered
You miserable beasts!
Isn't the manna enough
for all your fine feasts?

If it's quails you want then it's quails you'll get
Til it comes out your nose
Til you wretch

And some ate and some died
and were finally gone
and we packed up the camp
and quickly moved on

I killed a few more here
I killed a few more there
We had to decapitated them
For entering midianite lairs

We burned some cities
and had a good time
a punished idolaters
for their idolatrous crime

Cool ! Shai Your poetry rocks brother.
more

Offline shai77

• Full JTFer
« Reply #49 on: May 15, 2015, 06:36:24 AM »
thanks. please excuse me if the chronology is a bit off...

Bezalel built an ark
from donated gold and acacia wood
and things were getting better
and better in the hood

We made some fine garments
they were histories best
My personal tailor Bezalel
was up to the test

We were leading the camp
and rocking fine threads
we even had some time here and there
for our women in beds