Author Topic: LET'S GET CHAIM ON THE O'REILLY FACTOR!  (Read 5178 times)

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
LET'S GET CHAIM ON THE O'REILLY FACTOR!
« on: August 23, 2007, 08:06:34 AM »
Since we're sending emails let's each send an email to the Bill OREilly show at this email: [email protected]  explaining why we want to see Chaim on the show and how we are a growing movement.

I know oreilly is not the best, but if we ALL send emails to him we can get great publicity for the movement. I think out of all the shows, oreilly is the most likely to have him on if ALL of the forum members send an email.

I would like to ask the moderators to make this a permanent post.

Offline Dissenter

• Full JTFer
Re: LET'S GET CHAIM ON THE O'REILLY FACTOR!
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2007, 08:35:58 AM »
Forget it. It's been tried. In fact, there have long been permanent links to O'Reilly, Hannity, etc., on the JTF.ORG main page.

Our efforts should be concentrated on Youtube. JTF has always relied on the alternative media, and as Chaim has repeatedly said, Youtube is a golden opportunity for us. We couldn't have asked for a better one.

Anyway, check out Alexa.com for some good news. JTF.ORG is the 36,000th biggest web site in the United States and the 4,100th biggest web site in Israel. Also, we are only 1,000 times as small as CNN.

These numbers may not seem impressive initially, but when you consider the millions of web sites out there, and the tens of millions of internet users, you'll see that we're doing something right.

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2007, 08:51:00 AM »

..All true...but I think we never had all the members of the forum email one source like oreilly. If he received hundreds of emails I think that it's more likely for Chaim to go on. And just think of the publicity.

Offline Dissenter

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2007, 09:31:14 AM »
..All true...but I think we never had all the members of the forum email one source like oreilly. If he received hundreds of emails I think that it's more likely for Chaim to go on. And just think of the publicity.

In the first place, it's hard getting even a few dozen of our members to comment on Youtube. So the idea of getting hundreds of them to write in concert to O'Reilly or Hannity is implausible at best.

Also, the publicity might not be so great as you might think. When Chaim appeared on Arutz Sheva, our numbers only enjoyed a slight uptick.

And even people who go on O'Reilly don't get great numbers automatically. For example, there's a pretty young Ann Coulter wannabe named Mary Katharine Ham who writes for townhall.com and who does right-wing videos for Youtube. She appears weekly on O'Reilly as his "internet expert," but even she only gets a few hundred viewers per video, just like us.

Our best hope right now is posting comments on Youtube, engaging our enemies in debate there, and getting *them* to post comments in reply. After a while, the word will get around, just like it got around public access TV in New York.

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2007, 09:45:46 AM »
I agree ItalianZionist- If we could get Chaim on the Oreilly factor I would think that would be a great thing for our numbers. I've written Oreilly quite a few times but certainly will again. I agree though that the Youtube Campaign in very important as well.

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2007, 09:46:54 AM »
Forget it. It's been tried. In fact, there have long been permanent links to O'Reilly, Hannity, etc., on the JTF.ORG main page.

Our efforts should be concentrated on Youtube. JTF has always relied on the alternative media, and as Chaim has repeatedly said, Youtube is a golden opportunity for us. We couldn't have asked for a better one.

Anyway, check out Alexa.com for some good news. JTF.ORG is the 36,000th biggest web site in the United States and the 4,100th biggest web site in Israel. Also, we are only 1,000 times as small as CNN.

These numbers may not seem impressive initially, but when you consider the millions of web sites out there, and the tens of millions of internet users, you'll see that we're doing something right.

Wow, those are some impressive numbers!

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2007, 10:56:34 AM »
I don't think this will ever happen. oreilly will just cut Chaim off a million times and the whole segment would be 2 minutes. I do think that if it happened, it would bring in a lot of new members.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2007, 11:02:17 AM »
You guys, I know I keep saying this, but why not do a push with right wing blogs?

Offline Dave the Marine

• New JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2007, 11:15:26 AM »
forgive me for not capitalizing, need to get out and get a new keyboard.

if you are gonna push for this push for the sept 9th muslim day parade. orielly is sure to discuss this on his show.
chaim would be an opposing opinion if you will.  this would get some publicity, and lessen the likelyhood of lots of cutoffs by orielly. just a thought.

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2007, 01:09:00 AM »
very true

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2007, 01:12:27 AM »
You guys, I know I keep saying this, but why not do a push with right wing blogs?

I've never done any blogging.

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2007, 01:12:54 AM »
forgive me for not capitalizing, need to get out and get a new keyboard.

if you are gonna push for this push for the sept 9th muslim day parade. orielly is sure to discuss this on his show.
chaim would be an opposing opinion if you will.  this would get some publicity, and lessen the likelyhood of lots of cutoffs by orielly. just a thought.

Very good suggestion.

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2007, 06:45:32 AM »
We should push for the show on Sept 9----muslim parade----It's good to mention it in the email.

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2007, 06:49:35 AM »
A short email to the point will be great:

"Dear Staff,
   I believe that Victor Vancier of the JDL would make a great guest for the Sept 9 show depicting the Muslim parade. He would show the terrorist connections that the parade has made.
Thank You..

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2007, 09:57:27 AM »
that's true but it would be easy if all of us just emailed one sentence.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2007, 10:00:33 AM »
O'Reilly will never have Chaim on his show. He is a self hating Irishman who parades around as a conservative. He is just an establishment mouthpiece. Pure and simple. And I personally think his views are not conservative.
This is true he's a moderate in moderates clothing he does'nt even pretend to be a conservative
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2007, 10:03:19 AM »
I watch O'Reilly a couple times a week... I don't think that he would find Chaim that extreme he can't have a 5 min dialogue with him. When the cameras were OFF I think that O'Reilly does agree with Chaim but for his sake and the success of the show he can'/won't admit it.

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2007, 05:31:47 PM »
I think 5 minutes on TV would catapult JTF to a mass movement. Oreilly is the highest rated news analysis program today.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2007, 06:07:42 PM »
I'm not a fan of O'Reilly, but if would help out Chaim and JTF  out so be it.
No peace, without FREEDOM.

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2007, 11:04:22 AM »
Let's get all the emails in today:

[email protected]

just one sentence will do

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2007, 11:12:22 AM »
Thanks Ape!
 I just sent an email... It was just a short paragraph but to the point, I think!

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2007, 09:04:36 PM »
That's the spirit!

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #22 on: August 25, 2007, 10:13:59 PM »

From:    '[email protected]' <[email protected]>        Sent: Sat Aug 25 19:45 

To:     OReilly @ FoxNews . com <[email protected]> ...   Priority:  Normal   

Subject:    Chaim Ben Pesach interview Type: HTML Msg   

Alert:    The users email-address has been added to the addressbook

Would you consider Interviewing Chaim by phone , the founder of JTF.ORG on your show ? Please visit www.jtf.org  if you would be interested in a great interview.

Jeff

No peace, without FREEDOM.

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #23 on: August 26, 2007, 01:24:36 AM »
 Perfect
Mosquewatch, absolutely mint....

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #24 on: August 26, 2007, 05:45:21 PM »
Yacov, if we were all like you we'd have a mass movement in no time!!!!!!!

you're the best