Author Topic: Hi Everyone - Why I Startebd To Lean Left  (Read 6914 times)

Offline fibrogirl

• Full JTFer
Re: Hi Everyone - Why I Startebd To Lean Left
« Reply #25 on: July 13, 2015, 09:02:13 PM »
I think Lubab might be only asking  to debate. I want to answer him seriously.

I want to answer Point 3 first.

Lubab: Have you actually lived longterm in a Muslim country?
Or spoken to a lot of people who lived in those countries prior to 48?
Bear in mind that going to visit these places as a visitor giving aid  is different than  living alongside them longterm.... under Muslim rule.

Actually on the ground here in Tel Aviv, most of us ordinary people *do* get along. I see no reason why that can't be done in Gaza, if that place was annexed and the Arab population reduced by compensated emigration.

Point #1
... Will they hate Jews MORE if a Jew gives their children water?

Yes. Definitely.
Moshe Feiglin wrote about the topic and said why they would hate us more.
He has written a few times about an Israeli leftist who accompanied an Arab woman from Gaza in an Israeli hospital to help her. Here is one article on it:
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Articles/Article.aspx/12907#.VaRUhZvfrEg

I would like to know what you think about it.

There is actually a case of an Arab woman in Gaza who was given water, free treatment in an Israeli hospital, who after she got well tried to blow up the hsopital.

Point #2

Is Israel really in so much danger?

When I was with JTF I believed that israel is in great danger. they are surrounded by enemies from all sides who want to push them into the sea, and have said they wanted to do so. And tried to do so several times.

If Israel was in zero danger and total peace, I would still be a right winger and not want to live under Muslim rule.

The purpose of Israel is not just peace and security.

The purpose is to build a Jerusalem. Not just physically but to "perfect the world". I interpret that as to build a great country where people behave well to one another, invent things that help the world generally, like water irrigation techniques that green the desert for example, be a good example to the world. To have a spiritual connection to G-d which can only be done in our land.
Actually I am not even religious. I don't think we have achieved all of this yet but we will and must carry on trying.

All of this is my Feiglinite interpretation as I am not really a JTF'er. I wish Chaim would join Feiglin's movement too.

appparently Hebrew U is build on a former arab settlment.

Up until 1948, *all* land acquired by Jews, was bought legally from Arabs at well above market price.The acquiring of land by warfare only started in 1948, when they launched the war to push us into the sea.

Do you really believe the Rothchild - FreeMason stuff?

Have you been reading Barry Chamish?

« Last Edit: July 13, 2015, 09:21:36 PM by fibrogirl »

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #26 on: July 13, 2015, 10:44:25 PM »
From someone who has experienced atrocious attitudes and actions, muslims/arabs are extremely ruthless coldhearted people and towards to each other.
A jew has never insulted me. A jew invited me for dinners and torah seminars. but a jew did raised her voice at me at a restaurant.
On the other hand, muslims insulted me numerous times, deceived, displayed rude attitudes, label me jew as an insult, poison attempt, forced muslim children to dislike me and other despicable crap.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: July 13, 2015, 10:58:56 PM »
I think the funniest part in Lubab's post is when he blames "The Rothchilds", and the "mason" Perez (Shimon Peres). Poor Shimon "Perez", is there any way of conceding land and capitulating to Arabs and anti-semites in general he hadn't tried yet? As for "The Rothchilds"- none of them is even Jewish any more. They are practically a clan of spoiled inbreds living off the past fame of their name. Marrying equally infamous sluts and publicity whores to keep their game going.

I didn't even get to this part, I had to take a break after reading part 1 because I was going to be sick.     I can't believe he's still enamored with the nazi philosophies of rothchilds and masons and is still spreading this antisemitic bullcrap on public forums.   How sickening.

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #28 on: July 13, 2015, 11:28:26 PM »
I would like to reply to Chaim first who I love regardless of our disagreements and I"m pretty sure his ahavat yisroel is also intact for me. He is disappointed in me which I understand.

And point taken I will take off the Rebbe picture until full verification after hearing all points of view that my viewpoint is consistent with his.

I know what I chose to do is controversial. And if I am wrong and need to do teshuva as many suggested I will. I am here to hear the other side to do exactly that. You hit me strong with the other side as you always hit strong and that's what I wanted.

"You left the forum because we did not agree with the Alex Jones anti-Semitic conspiracy theories that you were peddling. I see in your writing that you still believe in this insanity."

I will just say this like it is. Yes I still believe 9-11 was an inside job and I've analyzed probably thousands of pieces of evidence on the topic to reach that conclusion. I was open minded. I made a study of it. And that's where the evidence took me. I didn't like the conclusion. Based on my world view at the time it didn't really make any sense either or didn't seem possible.

I just like you. Not able to comprehend how that was possible.

But I submitted to the evidence over my preferred world view. And as years went on and my world view expanded more i also came to understand why they would do it and how they could pull off such a thing. All of you have to admit. You never have. and will never be willing to go in with a open mind and study that topic from all angles .If you did. You'd be joining me in the loony bin in probably the first 10 hours.

..that i never thought could be possible....I dare anyone to enter that discussion ofbut I know you all won't because your world view cannot accept such a thing so you dont 'examine the arguments or the evidence at all. And you all know very well...despite what you may claim... you haven't really deeply studied this topic for years like I have.

Insanity is a word that can be used to discredit a belief without having to enter into the debate.  I know the tactic is used against you and your movement when you right about an issue.

Maybe in this case the roles have reversed and I'm right about this and you're using that tactic against me.

"Now you defend the Arab Muslim Nazis who have exterminated tens of thousands of Jews, who have tried to perpetrate a holocaust against us for over 100 years now, and who openly promise to finish Hitler's job. You call these Nazi mass butchers "bnei Noach". If they could, the Arabs would wipe out every single Jew and every single non-Muslim on the face of the earth."

I see your point. Really I do. This hits me very hard and makes me think.

Do I want to feed NAZIS??? Would I feed starving nazis of the holocoust?

And I must admit I wouldn't. And I would be disgusted to do so.

So why do I distinguish the hateful Arab Nazis and the German Nazis?

They both believe in Jewicide.

I will seriously think about this. I would just like to know from a true Torah perspective. When exactly does an entire group of people earn the title Nazi which I assume you mean qualifies them as Amalek which I assume you mean...they should all suffer and die.

Because this is a serious title to assign.

I saw a video on  Youtube.  Where arabs were randomly asked on a scale of 1 to 10 how much they hate Jews.  some were in the 0 not caring range...some in the 5 range. and a lot were 10. and some said 100 or 1,000

So I just wonder at what # of saturation does all the people deserve to suffer and die.

I can't forget. It wasn't a lot .But the Rebbe a few times...would say...that doing X will prevent casualties on BOTH sides. So my understanding was that the Rebbe valued the lives on both sides.

Well if he valued those lives, doesn't it follow that we should prevent them from dying of starvation just like we would want to prevent them from dying of rockes as the Rebbe said.

This is something I'm going to be thinking about over the next few days..

I also need to ask. those arabs who hate jews 100. it's a fact that the only jews they really saw were the soliders on the checkpoints. if all i ever knew of jews was them making me wait in traffic for 2 hours to check IDs. I know you would hate them too.

Seems like the hate of the Arabs towards the Jews you all pointed out has been there for a long long time. but i think you also have to be fair and admit that it kinda waxed and waned at times so it's not a foregone conclusion that they will ALWAYS hate us. in EVERY generation...and certainly if you box people in and the only jews they see are those soliders and bunch of legends and myths that have been going around...you can be sure the hate will be on the upswing.

"Kohelet Rabbah 7:16: “Those who are kind to the cruel end up being cruel to the kind”."

I agree with this of course. When it comes to people who are active in the fight i would have absoultely no  mercy. i'm asking if the people not in the fight deserve to suffer and die as well and i'm not sure.

Why do you use the Rebbe's picture when everything you stand for goes against the Rebbe's teachings?

Point taken.

The Rebbe was against any compromise in dealing with the Arab enemies of Israel. Even suggesting concessions to the enemy, the Rebbe taught, leads to bloodshed, terrorism and war.

Another thing I have to think about.  because this truly could be dangerous. if i am ever talking to an arab and say that the occupation is bad and we are so sorry about it. this could embolden him. and he could say "look!" the jews are weak. they don't believe they own the land.

other side of it is,  if I was actually talking to an arab i would never say anything like that so it wouldn't come up. all i would talk about is how they have to follow the noahide laws which means they have to stop killing people or believing in killing people. when a jew says this with the power of the torah, to a non jew...it has an impact on them if ever so slightly. they see...this jew truly believes...he's  not backing down from his beliefs one iota in fact he's telling ME how to serve G-d. I see it as a position of strentgh not weakness since i'm sourcing myself in the BIBLE the Jewish BIBLE. i think it could put us in a stronger position, not a weaker one. the rebbe always used to say make your claim based on the bible, not based on the UN or any other logical reason.

But I could be wrong I may be reaching there and my bleeding heart is overriding true Torah understanding.

Someone above asked why not help Jews.

There are many organizations for Jews. But almost NO active ones from Jews...for non Jews. Someone above said I am another version of Xtianity and i'm just trying to placate them.

Actually not at all. Get yourself a Rambam. Compelling all non jews to follow the noahide laws is mandatory for all of you jews and none of you are doing it at all and you know it. YOU all need to do teshuva about neglecting that aspect of the Torah. so i made an organization to help do it. and we do NOT just deliver food we also teach the noahide laws with an emphasis on what they need...in their case...stopping murder.

"You need urgent help to get you to do tshuva."

Ok Chaim. I know you are looking out for my wellbeing. I can feel that and I appreciate it. If i'm a sinner I call out to  you from the depths of darkness to say G-d prove me wrong. Prove me 100% wrong if I'm wrong. Just make it clear with no arguments from one side or the other. I want to KNOW you G-d.
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
« Reply #29 on: July 13, 2015, 11:33:55 PM »
First off Chaim stole some of my thunder on this one. Like Chaim I immediately noticed a common thread in Lubab's post: conspiracy theories. I remember a while ago Lubab said he had gone down "the Rabbit hole", but I thought he had admitted he had gone way too far down that hole and had given up the conspiracy minded world view.  His post shows he clearly has not. Examples:

1. Israel might be the most powerful country on earth/ it might control the USA- A country of 6 million people can't control or be more powerful than the most powerful nation in the history of the world, a nation that has over 300 million people, a nation that in a few hours will achieve one of the greatest accomplishments in the history of man when it's satellite reaches Pluto. To believe in Israel's magical power and mythical control is illogical and based on conspiracy BS. It kept it's nuke capability quiet for many years simply because it did not want to deal with the MANY MORE POWERFUL Nations of the world who would not allow such a capability.

2. The Rothschilds- Apparently Lubab does not understand what that term translates into. I will translate it for you="Mythical secretive evil Jews that control the world".  It's a general term for that kind of garbage belief. You can't possibly really believe that a secretive cabal of Jews plan and control the fate of the planet. 

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #30 on: July 13, 2015, 11:45:18 PM »
Baltimore. I think anyone not on this forum would be able to see that everything you wrote is very closed minded. You are rejecting things out of hand, and I can see you don't have a full understanding of the issue or who the Rothchilds are.

If you don't know all about the families like Rothchild and Rockefeller. If you do'nt know what they actually DO. Who is above them and who is below them in the chain of command...And this goes for all of you....if you admit you don't know the full chain of command how can you be so certain who is pulling what strings.

If let's just say i'm right the rothchild family helped found israel and is still very powerful behind the scenese. then israel could be more powerful due to that family being more powerful than the rockefeller family in america. for instances

maybe things are run more  by families, sorta like the mob, then by the prime ministers and presidents we see on TV. How can you be so CERTAIN that is not how it works if you're not at all the big meetings!!

They have big meetings. ANd people have broken into them and stolen the notes. This stuff isn't as mysterious as you think. We know who goes to the meetings. WE know what they talk about.

And YEAH. it's way way different from the power strucutre we are sold on tv and radio. Too bad deal with it!

First off Chaim stole some of my thunder on this one. Like Chaim I immediately noticed a common thread in Lubab's post: conspiracy theories. I remember a while ago Lubab said he had gone down "the Rabbit hole", but I thought he had admitted he had gone way too far down that hole and had given up the conspiracy minded world view.  His post shows he clearly has not. Examples:

1. Israel might be the most powerful country on earth/ it might control the USA- A country of 6 million people can't control or be more powerful than the most powerful nation in the history of the world, a nation that has over 300 million people, a nation that in a few hours will achieve one of the greatest accomplishments in the history of man when it's satellite reaches Pluto. To believe in Israel's magical power and mythical control is illogical and based on conspiracy BS. It kept it's nuke capability quiet for many years simply because it did not want to deal with the MANY MORE POWERFUL Nations of the world who would not allow such a capability.

2. The Rothschilds- Apparently Lubab does not understand what that term translates into. I will translate it for you="Mythical secretive evil Jews that control the world".  It's a general term for that kind of garbage belief. You can't possibly really believe that a secretive cabal of Jews plan and control the fate of the planet.
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #31 on: July 13, 2015, 11:48:33 PM »
And if Avraham Avinu closed his tent to murders. YOU have to prove that.

Because the messagae of the story is very clear. Avharam took in SINNERS...and murder is one of the 3 biggest sins...and ONLY gave food....and ONLY LATER (this answers someone else's question)

so if he exluded murderers. show me where. and let me  as YOU a question. can murderers repent ever? research that.

and if they can repent how will they with no teacher? think about that.

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #32 on: July 13, 2015, 11:55:50 PM »
Fibro girl.

Thank you for one of the only respectful posts.

You asked what I think about the hospital story.

This is what I think.

I think that woman is already brimming with hate since she was a child. One kindness won't reverse that. Notice what she said....you're on my land...one cup of water won't change that.

So there wasn't any hate coming from the act of giving her the water. the hate was there. and the water she's saying was insignificant.

So I dont think me giving water will breed more hate. I think if i gave it out like a whiney jewish aplogist that might make them lose respect for jews and hate them more.

but if i give it out as a strong believer in G-d and the Bible who won't budge his beliefs...and who is just doing G-d's will to help his children. i promsise some will respect that. it will certainly be a n experience with a jew they've never ever had and won't soon forget that's for sure.

I think Lubab might be only asking  to debate. I want to answer him seriously.

I want to answer Point 3 first.

Bear in mind that going to visit these places as a visitor giving aid  is different than  living alongside them longterm.... under Muslim rule.

Actually on the ground here in Tel Aviv, most of us ordinary people *do* get along. I see no reason why that can't be done in Gaza, if that place was annexed and the Arab population reduced by compensated emigration.

Quote from: Lubab on July 12, 2015, 11:10:43 PM

Point #1
... Will they hate Jews MORE if a Jew gives their children water?

Yes. Definitely.
Moshe Feiglin wrote about the topic and said why they would hate us more.
He has written a few times about an Israeli leftist who accompanied an Arab woman from Gaza in an Israeli hospital to help her. Here is one article on it:
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Articles/Article.aspx/12907#.VaRUhZvfrEg

I would like to know what you think about it.

There is actually a case of an Arab woman in Gaza who was given water, free treatment in an Israeli hospital, who after she got well tried to blow up the hsopital.

Quote from: Lubab on July 12, 2015, 11:10:43 PM

Point #2

Is Israel really in so much danger?

When I was with JTF I believed that israel is in great danger. they are surrounded by enemies from all sides who want to push them into the sea, and have said they wanted to do so. And tried to do so several times.

If Israel was in zero danger and total peace, I would still be a right winger and not want to live under Muslim rule.

The purpose of Israel is not just peace and security.

The purpose is to build a Jerusalem. Not just physically but to "perfect the world". I interpret that as to build a great country where people behave well to one another, invent things that help the world generally, like water irrigation techniques that green the desert for example, be a good example to the world. To have a spiritual connection to G-d which can only be done in our land.
Actually I am not even religious. I don't think we have achieved all of this yet but we will and must carry on trying.

All of this is my Feiglinite interpretation as I am not really a JTF'er. I wish Chaim would join Feiglin's movement too.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #33 on: July 13, 2015, 11:57:17 PM »
Baltimore. I think anyone not on this forum would be able to see that everything you wrote is very closed minded. You are rejecting things out of hand, and I can see you don't have a full understanding of the issue or who the Rothchilds are.

I'd rather be closed-minded, and of only average IQ, but on the straight and true path, than brilliant and educated in the ways of all the masters and so inquisitive that I come to doubt and reject everything I ever knew. It's unfortunate that intelligent people often have this temptation, but like the rest of us, they have free will and choose to go down this rabbit hole or not. Just because you mean well doesn't mean that G-d will bless your bizarre and worldly philosophical ambling. Just because you started off as a legitimate inquisitor doesn't mean that you will be counted as righteous still when your mental self-stimulation ends in you adopting unrighteous doctrines.

Just because a conspiracy theory sounds good doesn't mean it is true. Just because the world knows how to play the violin on the heartstrings of the poor, poor Fakestinian children doesn't mean they deserve any mercy. You (who claim to be a devout Jew still) know exactly what Hashem told Israel to do to the Amalek nations of the Middle East--the ancestors of the Fakestinians. The Fakestinians are every bit as Nazi as they were if not more. If you reject that you are rejecting the Bible and Torah, not man. But JTF does not advocate hurting Arab children--merely compensating their parents and requiring them to leave Eretz Yisrael. If you profess to not have known that, I will not believe you.

I would urge you to heed Chaim's advice and check your heart and repent of this foolishness before it's too late.

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #34 on: July 14, 2015, 12:01:01 AM »
 Also about your claim of the ones dyeing "not being in uniform". That is [censored] as well. Either way it doesn't even matter. If you claim to be "Leshem shemayim" and as if they are innocent then why did they elect Hamas? Why their polls show they support the murder of Jews? Their government is evil, it is against us and they all have the din of Rodfim. Just like the Germans during WW2 and Amalek and the Egyptians at the sea (even the righteous among them drowned)  and the town(or city) of Schehem they are all responsible because they are in a state of war with us. 
 + If you teach the Noahide laws or even knew them you would know that they have to make courts and bring the guilty to trial. The Arabs in Gaza do not. In fact the even encourage them and support them ad are in a state of war against Israel. They do deserve to get what they want to do to us.

This was thought provoking.

Why did they elect hamas?

One big reason is because hamas is the one that gives them the FOOD. I had this experience. when you give food you get votes

but also they hate the jews. there is no question. i don't ddisagree. the question is why are they so hateul. you will say because that's just how muslims are and i will say yeah....but not always and it's beeing made way worse by a lot of things we've done and are doign.

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #35 on: July 14, 2015, 12:03:17 AM »

No. I've never lived in a Muslim country. But i recently met and befriended someone from Yemen. and he insisted even though i found it hard to belive...that i could live there with a yarmulka and tzitzis and nobody gives a darn what religion you are.

Maybe he's lying. But maybe he's telling the truth .There are jews surviving succesfully in arab countries.

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #36 on: July 14, 2015, 12:11:08 AM »
"Up until 1948, *all* land acquired by Jews, was bought legally from Arabs at well above market price.The acquiring of land by warfare only started in 1948, when they launched the war to push us into the sea.

Do you really believe the Rothchild - FreeMason stuff?

Have you been reading Barry Chamish?

« Last Edit: July 13, 2015, 09:21:36 PM by fibrogirl »"

This runs contrary to a LOT of research I have done. I would check into that from a variety of sources  and see if you still want to believe it.

I like Barry Chamish but haven't listened or read too much of his stuff.

Do I REALLY believe in the Rothchild Mason stuff???

Of course!

The Masons and Rothchllds have both been powerful players in society for generations in the case of the Rothchlids. and the masons dating all the way back to King Soloman.

I believe in history. and these power players are facts of history you are just not used to hearing about it or thinking a long certain lines because of the way you were educated. life is like the matrix and people find it very hard, and very scary to think outside of it. but that, to me, is where the real bravery lies.

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #37 on: July 14, 2015, 12:25:05 AM »
"I'd rather be closed-minded, and of only average IQ, but on the straight and true path, than brilliant and educated in the ways of all the masters and so inquisitive that I come to doubt and reject everything I ever knew. It's unfortunate that intelligent people often have this temptation, but like the rest of us, they have free will and choose to go down this rabbit hole or not. Just because you mean well doesn't mean that G-d will bless your bizarre and worldly philosophical ambling. Just because you started off as a legitimate inquisitor doesn't mean that you will be counted as righteous still when your mental self-stimulation ends in you adopting unrighteous doctrines.

Just because a conspiracy theory sounds good doesn't mean it is true. Just because the world knows how to play the violin on the heartstrings of the poor, poor Fakestinian children doesn't mean they deserve any mercy. You (who claim to be a devout Jew still) know exactly what Hashem told Israel to do to the Amalek nations of the Middle East--the ancestors of the Fakestinians. The Fakestinians are every bit as Nazi as they were if not more. If you reject that you are rejecting the Bible and Torah, not man. But JTF does not advocate hurting Arab children--merely compensating their parents and requiring them to leave Eretz Yisrael. If you profess to not have known that, I will not believe you.

I would urge you to heed Chaim's advice and check your heart and repent of this foolishness before it's too late."

I think you are an incredible writer maam.

I just want to point out a fallacy. Maybe I'm high IQ AND I'm also right! Did you ever consider that! It's not just one or the other.

You insulted my writing as bizzare philosophical rambling. I just don't see where you are coming from with that statement. I would love an actual example of something I said that you think is bizarre. maybe if i have a chance to explain it it won't seem so bizzare! because if i don't have solid backing for what i'm saying i don't write it at all.

whether dying arab children in gaza who are too young to even know what a Jew is...should be allowed to suffer and die when you have the ability to help them...is not that simple an issue.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #38 on: July 14, 2015, 12:31:02 AM »
The Masons and Rothchllds have both been powerful players in society for generations in the case of the Rothchlids. and the masons dating all the way back to King Solomon.

The Freemasons rewrite History. They claim that they originate from the building of the First Temple. They also hijack some Kabbalistic things. Many of the conspiracy theorists write Anti-Semitic things accusing Freemasons of being behind Kabbalah. A lot of the New Age people hijack Kabbalah. Just look on Wikipedia and you can see. Kabbalah is part of the Torah. It is not some New Age astrology nonsense. So Freemasons use some Jewish concepts and conspiracy theorists blame it on the Jews. Adam was the first one to study Kabbalah. Freemasons try to say all the people that studied Kabbalah were Freemasons. It's just like Muslims say Adam was Muslim and blacks say "everybody was black, UMM HMM".

Barry Chamish is the only conspiracy theorist that tries to get religious Jews as well as Christians to support his views. But his other target is the New Age people that like his UFO theories. So his Christian religious supporters oppose his other target group (Many Evangelicals are into conspiracy theories. Watch late night paid programming and you will hear them talking about the back of the one dollar bill for example. The J4J's are actually very Zionist and support conspiracy theory stuff even if they are missionaries which undoes any good they may have done with their Zionism.).

« Last Edit: July 14, 2015, 12:56:15 AM by Binyamin Yisrael »

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #39 on: July 14, 2015, 12:44:40 AM »
  For the record I didn't say I oppose teaching the laws of B'nai Noah. I was saying something else. Just forget it for now.

Anyway since you base yourself (claim) off the RAMBAMS Halacha I suggest you glance over Hilchot Melachim umilhamit as well. See how he paskins in dealing with enemies during war time and to those who pose danger to us. Both internal and external.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #40 on: July 14, 2015, 12:44:46 AM »
I offer all JTFers free rides down the rabbit hole.

I give gentle rides.

But it's really a ride UP not DOWN.

THEY want you think it's going DOWN so you won't do it. that's your first lesson. :)

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #41 on: July 14, 2015, 12:50:03 AM »
 "For the record I didn't say I oppose teaching the laws of B'nai Noah. I was saying something else. Just forget it for now.

Anyway since you base yourself (claim) off the RAM AMS Halacha I suggest you glance over Hilchot Melachim umilhamit as well. See how he paskins in dealing with enemies during war time and to those who pose danger to us. Both internal and external."

I've learned it. But I'll learn it again. I think the issue i'm having is where do you draw the line. Maybe you can tell me. Because i don't get it. You're saying I shouldn't feed them. SO you're saying they deserve to all suffer and die? So should we just recklessly bomb civilian areas? We all know we don't do that. Even JTF doesn't believe in killing all these people. I think we all value their lives to a certain extent don't we?

Tag. Question for you. You are standing by a lake. And a very antisemetic man you know falls in and he doens't know how to swim.

What do you do?

Say he's a nazi and he deserves to die?

What is our halachic obligation?

I would save him. That way if he deserved to live, he lived. And he may repent from the incident.

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #42 on: July 14, 2015, 12:52:39 AM »
"The Freemasons rewrite History. They claim that they originate from the building of the First Temple. They also hijack some Kabbalistic things. Many of the conspiracy theorists write Anti-Semitic things accusing Freemasons of being behind Kabbalah. A lot of the New Age people hijack Kabbalah. Just like on Wikipedia and you can see. Kabbalah is part of the Torah. It is not some New Age astrology nonsense. So Freemasons use some Jewish concepts and conspiracy theorists blame it on the Jews. Adam was the first one to study Kabbalah. Freemasons try to say all the people that studied Kabbalah were Freemasons. It's just like Muslims say Adam was Muslim and blacks say "everybody was black, UMM HMM". "

Yes they totally do this. They are a sick perverted organization that tries to hide just about all the truth  they can from the public.

You made me question whether the second temple claim is true at all. I need to now find out where i learned that other than masonic sources.  i've heard it from religious jews...but could it be those jews bought into the big masonic lie.

Offline fibrogirl

• Full JTFer
« Reply #43 on: July 14, 2015, 03:02:50 AM »

No. I've never lived in a Muslim country. But i recently met and befriended someone from Yemen. and he insisted even though i found it hard to belive...that i could live there with a yarmulka and tzitzis and nobody gives a darn what religion you are.

Maybe he's lying. But maybe he's telling the truth .There are jews surviving succesfully in arab countries.

If he is telling the truth, then why did over 90% of Yemen's Jews leave and never ever visit again?
Why aren't you visiting and living there?

Your use of the word "Jews surviving successfully" shows that you aren't that ignorant about their intentions towards us, or how Jews live, even in better places like Iran.
the 1% of Jews who did not leave Iraq, Syria and Afghanistan, Egypt, are not successful.

You did not give a clear enough on how you are different to the woman Moshe Feiglin described.

If the Arabs are voting Hamas because  Hamas is the only one giving them food, why do the wealthier Arab countries not also sponser liberal food donation services that support peace.

Why do the Arabs in Israel, who do have food,  not have the same variety of views on Israel that we Jews have on Arabs? Why aren't there so few Arabs with your views Lubab?

I think you have been taken in by the fact that many individual Arabs can be very likeable. When not agitated, I think they can be more likeable than Jews or Israelis....
But when you have to live as a minority amongst them long term, or get them agitated for any reason, not necessarily Jewish related, then it is a different matter.

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #44 on: July 14, 2015, 08:06:59 AM »
For those who said I should talk to Mashpiim. I davened today with Rabbi Asher Herson who I think we can agree is a talmid chochom.

I made my points and asked what he thought. He went on and on explaining BOTH arguments. The a) you could be helping a rodef argument and the b) if  we don't teach them  not to kill (noahide laws) who will?

And he basically said we don't have enough information. We would need the information if that person has the potential to start killing or if they can be helped and that's very hard to find out he said. I counter that this is more likely to help STOP terrorism. and i firmly believe it will either be helpful spiritually or be a non factor. I do NOT beleive at all...it will breed hatred of Jews. And NONE of you can say it will and I'll tell you why.

This has never been done before. The people are always either right wing haters of Arabs. Or weak minded morally bankrupt leftists. They have no respect for the leftists. but what nobody has tried...is a strong Bible believing Jew who takes the upper ground and says we'll  help you but you must change your ways....your religion and your beliefs are WRONG.

words from the heart enter the heart.

then again. contrinuting to a murder is a serious serious crime. he was unable to answer the question one way or the other.

and interestly at the end he said "may we all merit to make the world different"

to which i replied as a joke you didn't say better...you said different....and what i'm doing may be better or it may be worse but it's definitely different! never been tried you have to admit!

Regarding Yemen. I'm going to ask my brother in law who is Yeminite what he thinks and hopefully not just get an opinion from someone who has never been t here in his life...because he hasn't. i'll ask him who to ask...and do my research I don't want to speak out of ignorance and you called me out on ignorance and I think you're right. It's an issue i've always wanted to fully clarifiy. I know Chaim has spoken many times of vicious anti semetic policies in these countries.   but then i hear reports otherwise and i have to do my own research.

"If the Arabs are voting Hamas because  Hamas is the only one giving them food, why do the wealthier Arab countries not also sponser liberal food donation services that support peace. "

I honestly don't understand this question. I personally still have JTF in me. I do believe these Arab leaders are all hateful scum. And not just of Jews but of each other.

I think the question is how they got there...and what do we do about it. Maybe it's our job to be the light unto the  nations. The sages have said that lack of world peace is a results of us not teaching the 7.  It's never been tried so don't say it doen'st work!!!

"Why do the Arabs in Israel, who do have food,  not have the same variety of views on Israel that we Jews have on Arabs? Why aren't there so few Arabs with your views Lubab?"

Well if they're all in gaza, they all have the same experience of Jews. "traffic stoppers!" We jews all of different interations with Arabs.

Arabs don't hold my view?  Not sure what you mean. I think all the Arabs hold my view. Not that i want to be on their side but They would like the familiye's of those not in the fight  to have  the neccesilites and i agree. of course when it comes to fighting and hurting jews i will shoot them dead the moment they begin to lift a finger maybe faster than any of you! becavus that's the torah way. death penalty for violating the noahide laws is the rule.

"I think you have been taken in by the fact that many individual Arabs can be very likeable. When not agitated, I think they can be more likeable than Jews or Israelis...."

This is refreshing that you have even spoken to an Arab long enough to realiize that.

But when you have to live as a minority amongst them long term, or get them agitated for any reason, not necessarily Jewish related, then it is a different matter. "

yeah well they are agitated not question about it. different nations have different spiritual issues .and i think they as a people are born with a tendency towards murder. the hindu people tend towards idol worship. i think every people has a Noahide law meant for them. but who is teaching them the better way? nobody. don't we still believe a little light sheds a lot of darkness? that words from the heart enter the heart? Are they literally not human and beyond repair becaues they have this sinful tendency? if there is a repair, what is it and who will do it?

i know the RODEF side of it. i'm playing up the other side and asking you to think about it honestly

"Quote from: Lubab on Today at 12:03:17 AM

If he is telling the truth, then why did over 90% of Yemen's Jews leave and never ever visit again?
Why aren't you visiting and living there?

Your use of the word "Jews surviving successfully" shows that you aren't that ignorant about their intentions towards us, or how Jews live, even in better places like Iran.
the 1% of Jews who did not leave Iraq, Syria and Afghanistan, Egypt, are not successful.

You did not give a clear enough on how you are different to the woman Moshe Feiglin described.

If the Arabs are voting Hamas because  Hamas is the only one giving them food, why do the wealthier Arab countries not also sponser liberal food donation services that support peace.

Why do the Arabs in Israel, who do have food,  not have the same variety of views on Israel that we Jews have on Arabs? Why aren't there so few Arabs with your views Lubab?

I think you have been taken in by the fact that many individual Arabs can be very likeable. When not agitated, I think they can be more likeable than Jews or Israelis....
But when you have to live as a minority amongst them long term, or get them agitated for any reason, not necessarily Jewish related, then it is a different matter.

P.S. Maybe the Yemen issue and the arab country issues are an issue of government vs. the peopple. often in the world, the government has a nasty policy but the peolple themselves don't believe in it.

that could be here. this guy was saying they're all about making money and don't really care about religion one way or the other which makes sense to me.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #45 on: July 14, 2015, 09:34:08 AM »
I will just say this like it is. Yes I still believe 9-11 was an inside job and I've analyzed probably thousands of pieces of evidence on the topic to reach that conclusion. I was open minded. I made a study of it.

It's amazing how you could spend so much time and energy on something and yet get your study so spectacularly wrong by misunderstanding the facts of the study and drawing invalid conclusions about the "thousands of pieces of evidence" on the topic.  The evidence is so overwhelming that it was NOT an inside job, that it takes a gargantuan cacophony of FAIL to even suggest otherwise, let alone to believe such fairytales and the money-grubbing, dishonest prostitutes who peddle them.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #46 on: July 14, 2015, 09:36:01 AM »

No, Lubab.  He is rejecting it because it's nonsense.  It's the same nonsense nazis have been spouting for hundreds of years already (as a pathetic excuse to harm and murder Jews. THEY are the ones with bloodlust! Proven by historical fact, behavior which they carried out not some inane quasi-freudian population psychoanalysis on the formerly Jewish rothchild family). - It didn't have any evidence behind it then and certainly doesn't now.  One of the most pernicious lies in human history and you buy into it hook line and sinker.  Because you are a gullible fool who wants to blame himself.  So you blame all Jews!

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #47 on: July 14, 2015, 09:38:51 AM »

"Surviving successfully"   LOL.  Look at the population numbers.   Look at Iraq, Syria, Aghanistan, Iran.   You are trying to sell a bill of goods here and I won't stand for it.   You spout complete nonsense with no facts to back you up.  None whatsoever.   It's all smoke and mirrors and wishful (delusional) thinking on your part.   Unlike some others here, I am not convinced of any IQ credentials you supposedly have.    One of average IQ and above does not buy into paranoid conspiracy theories with no facts behind them!

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #48 on: July 14, 2015, 09:43:43 AM »
I'm wondering lubab do you still pose as a rabbi in your personal life?

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #49 on: July 14, 2015, 11:01:12 AM »
Unlike some others here, I am not convinced of any IQ credentials you supposedly have.    One of average IQ and above does not buy into paranoid conspiracy theories with no facts behind them!

Neither don't I. Only retards fall for that conspiracy non-sense. paganistic, low IQ mindset.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.