Author Topic: Is this fourm dead or on a respirator?  (Read 3212 times)

Offline Rashi

• Full JTFer
Is this fourm dead or on a respirator?
« on: August 06, 2015, 11:45:07 AM »
I truly enjoy finding like minded Jews...who hold the Torah  as sacred and denounce leftist ideology..but I must ask a question...How many Jews are even on this site?..It is called the Jewish Task Force..I don't see evidence that there are more than 20...I hope I am wrong...Chaim claims everything he does is  behind the scenes..I can't say his claim is not true..because I do not know him personally..So let me ask a direct question does a JTF even  exist?...or is just a fourm for venting..If so that is ok..Just be honest..

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Is this fourm dead or on a respirator?
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2015, 12:38:37 PM »
To some it's venting and for others it's a forum to discuss issues.

JTF itself is not just a forum but also a news site (Hebrew and English) and videos.

Yes it is a small organization. What do you expect?  The Jewish people are small in number and the number of righteous Jews is even smaller unfortunately.

The AMerican JTF is much much smaller than Israel's.  And in a small country like Israel is many people joining or debating is a good sign.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Rashi

• Full JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2015, 01:17:23 PM »
To some it's venting and for others it's a forum to discuss issues.

JTF itself is not just a forum but also a news site (Hebrew and English) and videos.

Yes it is a small organization. What do you expect?  The Jewish people are small in number and the number of righteous Jews is even smaller unfortunately.

The AMerican JTF is much much smaller than Israel's.  And in a small country like Israel is many people joining or debating is a good sign.

I really don't expect much..and I agree with you wholeheartedly that debate is good...and I believe the only Torah stance is of  Rabbi Meir Kahane Z'L is the only correct position..I know it sounds  haughty..but also when there is only 12 to 20 people tops...that will not affect anything..and if it has not taken off in 30 years it never will..I am just being honest...Chaim is not Rabbi Meir Kahane ..What I mean by this is he lacks the Charisma of the Rav...This is not knocking Chaim in anyway it is just a fact...I think Chaim would agree that he was one of a kind...Again I have asked this question once before and got really no direct answer...If I was to give to JTF..How do I know the money is going to correct institutions in Israel?...Againit does not add up making Youtube vids can be done for free basically...The news site just repeats what other sites have posted...Am I missing something?

Offline Rashi

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2015, 01:52:03 PM »
Maybe what is needed is something like this...http://www.canarymission.org/

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2015, 03:05:02 PM »
I truly enjoy finding like minded Jews...who hold the Torah  as sacred and denounce leftist ideology..but I must ask a question...How many Jews are even on this site?..It is called the Jewish Task Force..I don't see evidence that there are more than 20...I hope I am wrong...Chaim claims everything he does is  behind the scenes..I can't say his claim is not true..because I do not know him personally..So let me ask a direct question does a JTF even  exist?...or is just a fourm for venting..If so that is ok..Just be honest..

Many people participate on JTF's pages on Facebook.   In fact the Hebrew Facebook page had around 27,000 likes before Facebook decided to find an excuse to shut that page down.   I'm convinced JTF was on a path to becoming a mass movement sooner rather than later if not for Facebook's decision,   which likely occurred because the Israeli government was worried about the influence JTF was quickly gaining.   While JTF now has smaller Hebrew Facebook pages,    there's no question from my viewpoint that what occurred last year slowed the growth of JTF.

Also,  keep in mind that JTF and VJA ( Voice of Jewish Activism )  have greatly aided Settlers from being able to afford to remain on the Hilltops of Judea and Samaria.   Without JTF and VJA,  the chances of a Fakestine state being successfully created would increase greatly.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2015, 03:12:12 PM »
I really don't expect much..and I agree with you wholeheartedly that debate is good...and I believe the only Torah stance is of  Rabbi Meir Kahane Z'L is the only correct position..I know it sounds  haughty..but also when there is only 12 to 20 people tops...that will not affect anything..and if it has not taken off in 30 years it never will..I am just being honest...Chaim is not Rabbi Meir Kahane ..What I mean by this is he lacks the Charisma of the Rav...This is not knocking Chaim in anyway it is just a fact...I think Chaim would agree that he was one of a kind...Again I have asked this question once before and got really no direct answer...If I was to give to JTF..How do I know the money is going to correct institutions in Israel?...Againit does not add up making Youtube vids can be done for free basically...The news site just repeats what other sites have posted...Am I missing something?

Listen. It's an uphill battle.  Do you think Rabbi Kahane had it this easy in the beginning?  How about in Israel?  What happened is that eventually people paid attention to him and the tipping point took place.  Rabbi Kahane was brilliant and a great debater.  He was also able to read people.  After he passed away Benyamin Kahane Z'L took over, but from my perspective not the same as his father.

Chaim is a one of a kind also.  In my opinion, the closest there is to Rabbi Kahane today with some minor variation here or there.  But Chaim's truth is the same as the Rabbi's truth.  No other Kahanist or self proclaimed Kahanist that I know of comes as accurately and as close compared to Chaim.  No JDL movement or Israeli politician who calls himself a Kahanist comes close to Chaim.  In the 10 years+ I have been observing JTF and Chaim and asking questions and participating on the forum and watching videos have I ever seen Chaim say anything that contradicted Rabbi Kahane.

Chaim is charismatic and at times as been rivoting.  Certainly has toned down the rhetoric since the 90's and 00's. Chaim is brilliant and humble.  He is not a one man show.  He lacks an ego.  He is brutally honest.  He is open-minded

Furthermore, I know that JTF has made its way to Israel and has been influencing many.  Maybe not in the 100's of thousands. What do you expect from a meager budget?  But for a meager budget, enough of a splash has been made to have certain Israeli politicians to consider Chaim seriously for advice.  Maybe  not a Bibi Netanyahu politician...but by certain groups that can be influential to 100's of thousands in Israel.

We should never give up when truth is on the table. Even if we are just Noah amongst they myriads of wicked people, we shall continue to know the truth and preach the truth.

Who is a leader for the Kahanist movements? It could be anyone..It could be everyone. The bottom line is not to give up.

As far as giving to JTF...look at it this way..you don't give your whole life savings for any charity.  But you give what you can give and you give to good causes.  JTF is, in my opinion, the best cause.  Every little bit helps.  Furthermore, I trust JTF as a charity.  No percentage is pocketed by Chaim or anyone.  100% goes towards the cause.  Look at every other pro Israel cause such as FIDF and Times of Israel.  A huge chunk goes to organizers and huge parties.  It's all a gaudy show with a bunch of frauds who kiss the behind of self hating Jews like Shimon Peres, Bibi, and Obama.

So there ya have it.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2015, 11:36:08 PM »
JTF does good work raising a lot of money for Jews settling yesha. But if we did more it would be good. What would it take to organize in person meetings like we uses to do?
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2015, 09:09:15 AM »
Should anyone decide this group is worthwhile they can help out in any way they please.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Rashi

• Full JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2015, 10:46:45 PM »
Listen. It's an uphill battle.  Do you think Rabbi Kahane had it this easy in the beginning?  How about in Israel?  What happened is that eventually people paid attention to him and the tipping point took place.  Rabbi Kahane was brilliant and a great debater.  He was also able to read people.  After he passed away Benyamin Kahane Z'L took over, but from my perspective not the same as his father.

Chaim is a one of a kind also.  In my opinion, the closest there is to Rabbi Kahane today with some minor variation here or there.  But Chaim's truth is the same as the Rabbi's truth.  No other Kahanist or self proclaimed Kahanist that I know of comes as accurately and as close compared to Chaim.  No JDL movement or Israeli politician who calls himself a Kahanist comes close to Chaim.  In the 10 years+ I have been observing JTF and Chaim and asking questions and participating on the forum and watching videos have I

ever seen Chaim say anything that contradicted Rabbi Kahane.

Thank you Dr. Dan for a honest reply

Chaim is charismatic and at times as been rivoting.  Certainly has toned down the rhetoric since the 90's and 00's. Chaim is brilliant and humble.  He is not a one man show.  He lacks an ego.  He is brutally honest.  He is open-minded

Furthermore, I know that JTF has made its way to Israel and has been influencing many.  Maybe not in the 100's of thousands. What do you expect from a meager budget?  But for a meager budget, enough of a splash has been made to have certain Israeli politicians to consider Chaim seriously for advice.  Maybe  not a Bibi Netanyahu politician...but by certain groups that can be influential to 100's of thousands in Israel.

We should never give up when truth is on the table. Even if we are just Noah amongst they myriads of wicked people, we shall continue to know the truth and preach the truth.

Who is a leader for the Kahanist movements? It could be anyone..It could be everyone. The bottom line is not to give up.

As far as giving to JTF...look at it this way..you don't give your whole life savings for any charity.  But you give what you can give and you give to good causes.  JTF is, in my opinion, the best cause.  Every little bit helps.  Furthermore, I trust JTF as a charity.  No percentage is pocketed by Chaim or anyone.  100% goes towards the cause.  Look at every other pro Israel cause such as FIDF and Times of Israel.  A huge chunk goes to organizers and huge parties.  It's all a gaudy show with a bunch of frauds who kiss the behind of self hating Jews like Shimon Peres, Bibi, and Obama.

So there ya have it.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2015, 05:03:15 AM »
There seems to have been drama. I get it, i called plenty of people here the derogatory things that they are, but they can't possibly take away from the message, and muman, tag and chaim are all great guys, so it's like leftists on the Israel trip, just gotta ignore.

This is the 3rd such site i find like this: http://israel.smfforfree3.com/

Like they even have a Rabbi there. Rabbi Biggs, whoever he is. Like seriously? Who cares if 100 new Americans hear the message and vote for Cruz, get those Jews back in here, and address their concerns, and give them or just 1 enough power to make sure whatever was so serious doesn't repeat itself. They're all clearly the types of people that could help. No one cares if a Mormon and a missionary support Israel, and it won't do anything for us. Jews that fight for the cause, now better that u get those 100 here than 40,000 on a facebook page (even though if u had just made another page before u got deleted, you'd still have 15k AND IF YOU MADE ANOTHER PAGE RIGHT AWAY AFTER, like I said, you'd be back at 40k now, but i digress).
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2015, 04:46:17 PM »
Everyone should get involved with discussion and what is happening in our world, the world grows darker because of complacency and apathy.   Evil does not want free people to stand up and fight...it wants us to succumb to oppression!

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2015, 02:03:45 PM »
As an administrator who sees the traffic numbers in detail behind the scenes, I can tell you that we are far from "dead".

The vast majority of people who come to our site do not post. I don't know the reasons for this, but it's always been that way... and maybe it's because we are very politically incorrect and bold.

Rashi, I'm not sure if you are serious or if you are someone trolling, but a large amount of our traffic has simply shifted to our main news page.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2015, 07:08:21 PM »
I believe the forum has been around for about nine years. A lot of IPs were banned. Have those old IPs from 2006 been removed from the banned list? Maybe whoever has those IPs can't sign up.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Rashi

• Full JTFer
« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2015, 07:54:25 PM »
As an administrator who sees the traffic numbers in detail behind the scenes, I can tell you that we are far from "dead".

The vast majority of people who come to our site do not post. I don't know the reasons for this, but it's always been that way... and maybe it's because we are very politically incorrect and bold.

Rashi, I'm not sure if you are serious or if you are someone trolling, but a large amount of our traffic has simply shifted to our main news page.

No I was asking a question...I feel Jews in that care about Torah and the land of Israel...need a hard right wing organization...I just don't see anybody that has been  able to unify this in any  significant numbers..I hope people that view the site start posting

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2015, 08:41:32 PM »
That's actually a valid question because that's what it says in the stats at the bottom.

Users Online Users Online
328 Guests, 13 Users (1 Hidden)
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2015, 01:28:12 AM »
Every forum without a clear purpose is on a respirator, social media replaced that.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2015, 07:01:59 PM »
I don't understand people...our futures are at stake, our world is passing away.  Do you love life, families, and Peace?  I love America, and Israel, I care about people, where does the complacency come from?  Do they not know past history of wars and death?

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2015, 10:47:24 PM »
Every forum without a clear purpose is on a respirator, social media replaced that.

The problem I have seen with twitter is that there is no one with a large following (who would thereby reach a huge amount of people) who expresses our point of view.  And there is a reason for that.  Many people use their real identities there, and following or retweeting jtf and Kahanist views could cause a person to lose his job.   And those people posting under fake names and fake identities rarely get large followings.

The ra ra cis boom bah, bibi cheerleader crowd is the overwhelming voice aside from the antisemites they battle.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2015, 01:18:12 AM by Kahane-Was-Right BT »

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2015, 01:21:43 AM »
בס''ד

I wonder what motivates the person who opened this thread. There are literally thousands of worthless and evil movements, organizations and web sites who constantly spread lies and immorality to one degree or another. But "Rashi" decides to try to tear down the one Jewish movement that exposes the often unpopular truth on a shoestring budget.

Does "Rashi" think the thousands of people we reach with our Hebrew and English videos are unimportant? Does he think our message is unimportant? Would he prefer complete silence when Jewish heroes are unjustly imprisoned, when Jewish settlers are expelled from their homes, when Nazi Iran is building thousands of nuclear bombs, when tens of thousands of Israeli Jewish girls go out with and sleep with Arab Muslim Nazis, when 78% of American Jews vote for Barack Hussein Obama, when 90% of American Jews are assimilated, when "gay marriage" is legitimized and shoved down our throats, when our "leaders" in Israel and America lie to us day and night and lead us down the road to self-destruction?

"Rashi" says our videos are free. Really? We cannot function technically or professionally without Shlomo as a full-time employee. We must also pay for our dedicated server and its protection - which is not cheap for an organization with our budget.

Moreover, we send financial help to Jews in Israel who are being persecuted for their political beliefs and to Jews who are fighting to prevent expulsions of hilltop settlers in Judea and Samaria. In many cases, we are the only group to help these Jews.

As far as our news pages are concerned, "Rashi" again tries to tear down what we are doing. He says that we only have news articles from other sites on our news pages. What he fails to mention is that all conservative web sites - including the biggest and most successful - are mainly news articles from other sites. Drudge, Breitbart, the Blaze, the Daily Caller, RedState and the other large web sites with millions of visitors are almost entirely news articles from other sites. Unlike JTF, these web sites have billionaires who finance them so that they can advertise extensively and hire large staffs. Furthermore, these sites are only interested in ratings which is why they are now promoting Donald Trump rather than Ted Cruz. Finding the right mix of informative articles from hundreds of possible web sites is no easy task and Shlomo does an outstanding job. Anyone who goes to our news page will learn something new and important every day.

Also our news pages have links to our many videos and our commentary, which you will not find on other web sites.

Once again, I fail to understand the motivation behind this thread. Is "Rashi" trying to demoralize our movement?

Offline Rashi

• Full JTFer
« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2015, 03:39:44 AM »
Chaim you seem to be a little parnoid over a  legitimate question....I noticed that there were barley any active people on this site...maybe 20...You ask for money don't get all bent out of shape if someone asks what do you do with it...and how do I know it's going to Jews in Israel if I donate?...Why do I need a middle-man to send funds to Israel...I thought you are all about speaking"truth"...I guess that only applies if it fits your standards of truth...You claim to need a tech expert to upload videos...I am a computer ignoramus and I can upload a video..Server cost can be looked up and it runs between $150-$300 a month...and those are sites with alot of  traffic...This is you're site and you have every right to do and ask what you want of members..You claim you are the only group to help the Hill-Top youth?..Again these are claims with no evidence of support...Are people just to give money at any claim?..If you are that is wrong...When I give personally to any organization..I do my homework..because even if it's only $30.00 a month I want to make sure it's all mostly going there...The user DR. DAN gave me a nice reply that I thought was honest..and I thanked him for it....Maybe you did not like me agreeing that Ronald Regan was a Nazi...and upsetting the goyim..If people want to give money without having any knowlege that is up to them...I will not apologize for asking a question...That is also a Jewish concept

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2015, 10:08:04 AM »
בס''ד

When you opened a thread calling Ronald Reagan a "Nazi", I certainly did suspect that you were here to sabotage this forum.

You are not asking sincere questions. You are attacking us and making malicious accusations without knowing what the hell you are taking about.

You claim to need a tech expert to upload videos...I am a computer ignoramus and I can upload a video

We need a computer expert to run two professional news pages, two forums, servers with full protections from attacks which take place frequently, two Facebook pages and videos. You say you can do all of that by yourself without a computer technician? I challenge you to do it. Before we hired Shlomo, our site was constantly down because of the numerous attacks that take place from people who hate our message. Before Shlomo, our main pages did not look professional and were not updated daily with new articles and videos.

Server cost can be looked up and it runs between $150-$300 a month...and those are sites with alot of  traffic

Here again you are making accusatory statements without knowing what the hell you are talking about. Providing full protection for a server that is under massive and constant attack costs thousands of dollars. Even with the full protection, we need Shlomo to operate the complex aspects of the firewalls. Until Shlomo came to work for us, our site was often down for most of the week. Major sites with lots of traffic spend huge sums of money for protection. We face attacks as though we were a major site.

Why do I need a middle-man to send funds to Israel

You don't need a middle man if you donate directly and it is easier for us if people donate directly. The problem is they don't. Americans don't know which Israeli Jews need funds for legal defense or which settlers to give to in the hilltops. Very often I cannot reveal who is asking for funds because the Israeli government is at war with the hilltop Jews and the Israeli government monitors our forums. Israel is not at all like the United States. The rights of Jewish settlers are not respected and providing information to the Israeli government about exactly what we are doing can harm our efforts. Even though what we are doing is perfectly legal, Jews have faced harassment in Israel when it was revealed that we assisted them. One Jewish dissident leader that we gave a lot of money to for his important efforts, Noam Federman, actually faced a 37 count indictment with some of the counts naming me personally and our organization as though our assistance to him was something illegal. Noam was acquitted on 36 of the counts and given a sentence of community service for the one count that he was convicted on. In this type of fascist atmosphere, we have to protect the identity of the people we help.

I will not apologize for asking a question...That is also a Jewish concept

Publicly slandering the one Jewish organization that is helping heroes in Israel and that brings the truth to the Jewish people is not a Jewish concept. Your questions are always accompanied by false information and malicious innuendos. You are required to judge your fellow Jews lechaf zchut (with the benefit of the doubt) and not lechaf chova (assuming guilt). Your hateful assumptions that are dripping out of almost every sentence you write are the antithesis of Torah Judaism. You have committed the sin of making false innuendos publicly. You can look up yourself what the punishment is. Hint: it's very severe.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #21 on: August 24, 2015, 12:54:51 PM »
I bet "Rashi" is Weigang.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: August 24, 2015, 02:35:38 PM »
I am currently unable to access the site from a lan connection but I believe it is due to ISP censoring. Oddly I can access the site from the wifi connection (same router, and both using dns of google).
I believe the forum has been around for about nine years. A lot of IPs were banned. Have those old IPs from 2006 been removed from the banned list? Maybe whoever has those IPs can't sign up.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #23 on: August 24, 2015, 02:40:01 PM »
JTF seems very important to Rashi.  Hey even negative publicity is spreading the word.

I don't remember what runs jtf servers, but I do know if its co-located, security is a real pain in a rear end. Especially with these political views.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #24 on: August 24, 2015, 02:41:08 PM »
I am currently unable to access the site from a lan connection but I believe it is due to ISP censoring. Oddly I can access the site from the wifi connection (same router, and both using dns of google).

I also sometimes use google's DNS. shouldn't be a problem. Which ISP is blocking?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774