Author Topic: NFL RB Travis Henry...9 kids/9 different women  (Read 10147 times)

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
Re: NFL RB Travis Henry...9 kids/9 different women
« Reply #25 on: September 10, 2007, 06:54:41 PM »
You never cited anyone..not even an anonomyous person. And at any rate, even if those weren't  your words, the white person is STILL blaming black people for his short-comings. Its HIS fault that he didn't get into a good University.

It would be his fault IF there was NO AA.

But because colleges have to keep a number of places for blacks who can't compete academically, some whites ARE losing places at some colleges!!!
You are crazy if you believe that EVERY black person that attends a university are Affirmative Action. There are more colleges in America than one can shake a stick at and he's balling about not being able to get into ONE? LOL HIM blaming the blacks who are in college for his not being accepted is no different than some self-hating black person blaming YOU, newman, for their downfalls.

Actually Erica, he's not crazy to think that ALMOST EVERY black person who attends a University is there because of Affirmative Action.  Of course there are some black people who didn't try to go to competitive schools and they would have got in anyway, but most blacks don't do that because they are taught by their guidance counselors and teachers and professors that they will be able to shoot higher than their grades would indicate because they qualify for affirmative action.  Most people who go to college will take advantage of a situation that will get them better scholarships and placement in higher quality schools.  You obviously don't know how schools run in America, Erica. 

I systematically went through a website that compiles GPAs and LSAT scores (the two criteria law schools look at) of people applying for law school and the site also shows which schools they applied to and if they were accepted or rejected. 

Then there is a site where you can input your GPA and LSAT score to predict what kind of a chance you would have for entrance into a particular school.

I went through and did this for every black applicant I could find, and I found that none of them were over the 25% chance of getting in mark of the schools that they were accepted at.  Most of them were at the 0-10% chance level, which basically means that if they were white they should definitely expect NOT to get into the school.  I compiled the LSAT and GPAs of law students at MY school and I found that none of the black people who were accepted were over the 20% mark.  If you go up to all the black people at my law school and ask them what sort of numbers they have, and then compare those numbers to some of the white people at my school, I guarantee you 100% that you'll find significant differences.

One of the black guys in my class was at the 50% percentile on his LSAT and he got in.  The other blacks have similar score such as thing.  The average LSAT scores of the students in my class are at the 90th%, (including the blacks) 

Trust me, affirmative action exists, and it exists in a very explicit, and noticeably real way.

It's like this in 95% of the Universities and graduate schools across the U.S.   

"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #26 on: September 10, 2007, 06:59:06 PM »
Also newman is right about some whites having their spots taken from whites.  That's the inevitable result of these kinds of policies.  Of course that doesn't mean that the white guy didn't go to a school, or even a very good school, but in some cases it could make the difference between getting in and not getting in for borderline cases.

Say you're applying to Harvard and you're at the bottom 10% of their applicant pool.  Since they reserve around that much for affirmative action, that person won't get into Harvard.  Why?  Affirmative action.

I've done research on the law school site, looking at the numbers of the 2010 classes of the top law schools in the U.S.  The black and other URM (under represented minorities) have lower numbers than many other students who went to lower ranked schools.  That's not because those people didn't want to go to Harvard, it's because affirmative action exists.  Input their numbers into the admissions calculators and you'll find that absent affirmative action there's no way they would have been admitted to the schools they were admitted to.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #27 on: September 10, 2007, 07:36:01 PM »
Dear kongo, I am not jealous you fool. I have a very good job as an engineer and architectural visualization expert. What McDonald's are you the night manager of. The history of these darkies making millions and winding up broke on welfare is as old as sports itself. Let us take you greatest big mouth, cassius clay. Cassius clay is broke, his daughter tries to support him and she is broke also. The white hater black muslim loser goes around now trying to sign autographs for a couple of bucks from white people. He went through millions. Look at iron mike, where be my coke, another one broke. There have been many black gladiators who have went broke opening fried chicken joints, rap labels, and some even opened up car washes. Between supporting there host of little illegitmate low IQ bastards they to are broke. It also goes to the Rap music biggies. Take bobbie brown, he can't even raise money for his child support. No, I am not jealous. I find this hilarious, that every stereotype they say about you slaves, excuse me, ex slaves is all true, every single word of it.

Too true!!!
If they have any type of money at all, they will spend it!!!
The mentality of LIVING FOR THE MOMENT is what they're all about... bling,bling,rims,cribs,and all that... IS what they speak about everyday and in every way try to demonstrate that on TV.

newman

« Reply #28 on: September 10, 2007, 07:46:25 PM »
Dear kongo, I am not jealous you fool. I have a very good job as an engineer and architectural visualization expert. What McDonald's are you the night manager of. The history of these darkies making millions and winding up broke on welfare is as old as sports itself. Let us take you greatest big mouth, cassius clay. Cassius clay is broke, his daughter tries to support him and she is broke also. The white hater black muslim loser goes around now trying to sign autographs for a couple of bucks from white people. He went through millions. Look at iron mike, where be my coke, another one broke. There have been many black gladiators who have went broke opening fried chicken joints, rap labels, and some even opened up car washes. Between supporting there host of little illegitmate low IQ bastards they to are broke. It also goes to the Rap music biggies. Take bobbie brown, he can't even raise money for his child support. No, I am not jealous. I find this hilarious, that every stereotype they say about you slaves, excuse me, ex slaves is all true, every single word of it.

Too true!!!
If they have any type of money at all, they will spend it!!!
The mentality of LIVING FOR THE MOMENT is what they're all about... bling,bling,rims,cribs,and all that... IS what they speak about everyday and in every way try to demonstrate that on TV.

The whole idea of putting family needs, savings and a house purchase ahead of fancy clothes and pimped out autos is seen as a white idea and is foreign to the negro.

Erica

« Reply #29 on: September 10, 2007, 08:16:21 PM »
You never cited anyone..not even an anonomyous person. And at any rate, even if those weren't  your words, the white person is STILL blaming black people for his short-comings. Its HIS fault that he didn't get into a good University.

It would be his fault IF there was NO AA.

But because colleges have to keep a number of places for blacks who can't compete academically, some whites ARE losing places at some colleges!!!
You are crazy if you believe that EVERY black person that attends a university are Affirmative Action. There are more colleges in America than one can shake a stick at and he's balling about not being able to get into ONE? LOL HIM blaming the blacks who are in college for his not being accepted is no different than some self-hating black person blaming YOU, newman, for their downfalls.

Actually Erica, he's not crazy to think that ALMOST EVERY black person who attends a University is there because of Affirmative Action.  Of course there are some black people who didn't try to go to competitive schools and they would have got in anyway, but most blacks don't do that because they are taught by their guidance counselors and teachers and professors that they will be able to shoot higher than their grades would indicate because they qualify for affirmative action.  Most people who go to college will take advantage of a situation that will get them better scholarships and placement in higher quality schools.  You obviously don't know how schools run in America, Erica. 

I systematically went through a website that compiles GPAs and LSAT scores (the two criteria law schools look at) of people applying for law school and the site also shows which schools they applied to and if they were accepted or rejected. 

Then there is a site where you can input your GPA and LSAT score to predict what kind of a chance you would have for entrance into a particular school.

I went through and did this for every black applicant I could find, and I found that none of them were over the 25% chance of getting in mark of the schools that they were accepted at.  Most of them were at the 0-10% chance level, which basically means that if they were white they should definitely expect NOT to get into the school.  I compiled the LSAT and GPAs of law students at MY school and I found that none of the black people who were accepted were over the 20% mark.  If you go up to all the black people at my law school and ask them what sort of numbers they have, and then compare those numbers to some of the white people at my school, I guarantee you 100% that you'll find significant differences.

One of the black guys in my class was at the 50% percentile on his LSAT and he got in.  The other blacks have similar score such as thing.  The average LSAT scores of the students in my class are at the 90th%, (including the blacks) 

Trust me, affirmative action exists, and it exists in a very explicit, and noticeably real way.

It's like this in 95% of the Universities and graduate schools across the U.S.   

I never said AA didn't exist. I never said it didn't exist in colleges, I 'm saying that not EVERY black person got into college because of AA, AND that there are more colleges than that guy probably had the nerve to apply for. He could have gotten in to ANY college he wanted. And still could if he didn't blame the black race for not being accepted into ONE college.

newman

« Reply #30 on: September 10, 2007, 08:18:11 PM »
I never said AA didn't exist. I never said it didn't exist in colleges, I 'm saying that not EVERY black person got into college because of AA, AND that there are more colleges than that guy probably had the nerve to apply for. He could have gotten in to ANY college he wanted. And still could if he didn't blame the black race for not being accepted into ONE college.

Read Ze'ev's posts again. You're wrong.

Erica

« Reply #31 on: September 10, 2007, 08:25:35 PM »

So his dreams of getting an education are pretty much shot because EVERY SINGLE BLACK PERSON in college, has taken over the Universities? LOL My husband and I are in college (Yes ME ME ME AGAIN, since you want to involve ALL blacks in your generalization)... I'm working on a 3.5 GPA and he has a 4.0 GPA. I'm actually pretty happy that no one asked what race I was when I applied online/ neither was it asked of my husband. Those colleges that do participate in the AA acceptance instead of accepting on merit, need to be closed down because LOTS of other people of different cultures want to attend school to. Its not right to monopolize an entire college with AA.

newman

« Reply #32 on: September 10, 2007, 08:30:56 PM »

So his dreams of getting an education are pretty much shot because EVERY SINGLE BLACK PERSON in college, has taken over the Universities? LOL My husband and I are in college (Yes ME ME ME AGAIN, since you want to involve ALL blacks in your generalization)... I'm working on a 3.5 GPA and he has a 4.0 GPA. I'm actually pretty happy that no one asked what race I was when I applied online/ neither was it asked of my husband. Those colleges that do participate in the AA acceptance instead of accepting on merit, need to be closed down because LOTS of other people of different cultures want to attend school to. Its not right to monopolize an entire college with AA.

"Also newman is right about some whites having their spots taken from whites.  That's the inevitable result of these kinds of policies.  Of course that doesn't mean that the white guy didn't go to a school, or even a very good school, but in some cases it could make the difference between getting in and not getting in for borderline cases.

Say you're applying to Harvard and you're at the bottom 10% of their applicant pool.  Since they reserve around that much for affirmative action, that person won't get into Harvard.  Why?  Affirmative action."

....................Ze'ev.

Erica

« Reply #33 on: September 10, 2007, 08:35:30 PM »

"Also newman is right about some whites having their spots taken from whites.  That's the inevitable result of these kinds of policies.  Of course that doesn't mean that the white guy didn't go to a school, or even a very good school, but in some cases it could make the difference between getting in and not getting in for borderline cases.

Say you're applying to Harvard and you're at the bottom 10% of their applicant pool.  Since they reserve around that much for affirmative action, that person won't get into Harvard.  Why?  Affirmative action."

That's not a concern of mine, getting into Harvard. There are other law schools in America. I was turned down for colleges when I was in high school in my senior year because my GPA wasn't high enough. No big deal though, I found a college that would accept me after I took an entrance exam and they accepted me with my low GPA and the passing grade from the exam. My point is that I didn't just give up because someone turned me down. I didn't read statistics, I just applied myself more and more until I got what I wanted.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #34 on: September 10, 2007, 08:51:13 PM »

That's not a concern of mine, getting into Harvard. There are other law schools in America. I was turned down for colleges when I was in high school in my senior year because my GPA wasn't high enough. No big deal though, I found a college that would accept me after I took an entrance exam and they accepted me with my low GPA and the passing grade from the exam. My point is that I didn't just give up because someone turned me down. I didn't read statistics, I just applied myself more and more until I got what I wanted.

It's not a very big deal to YOU, but it IS a very big deal to a person who wants to get into Harvard.  Of course there are other schools in America, that's not the point.  Harvard is one of the best law schools and that carries with it a prestige that will last you your entire lifetime.  For people who are ultra-competitive and only want to go to the best school, it matters very much for them.  Of course these people don't give up and they end up going to fantastic schools, but the point is that it infringes on the opportunities of white and asian and non URM people.

Since I estimate (conservatively) that about 15% of law school spots in each law school are taken up with affirmative action minorities, that essentially brings the rankings of the school you could possibly get into down.  There are 200 law schools in the United States and if you will be taken down the rung by 15% by minorities who have similar numbers as you do but get into the higher ranked schools than you, that has the possibility of bringing down the rankings of your school by 30 ranks.  That's a substantial difference.  That's could be the difference in high paying jobs, judicial clerkships, internship opportunities and other things.  We're talking a difference in the 10s of thousands of dollars and possibly the 100s of thousands of dollars in the long run.  If you compare salaries at schools ranked 30 spots less, you'll find them to be a few thousand AT LEAST less per year.  Although these things obviously don't matter much to you, they matter very much for law students.  Ask how many law students wouldn't be extremely angry being demoted down 30 ranks to a different school than they'd be qualified to get into.  They would not be happy about it, I'll tell you that.  But that is in essence what affirmative action does.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #35 on: September 10, 2007, 08:56:35 PM »

Erica I have been following this thread loosely so I may be wrong. I think the point newman and Zev are trying to make is that because of the AA program people who have better marks are displaced by AA people who have poorer marks in Ivy league schools. It doesn't make a difference that they then can then apply and get accepted by the schools lower down on the pecking order. Thats where the AA folks should be.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Erica

« Reply #36 on: September 10, 2007, 08:59:05 PM »

It's not a very big deal to YOU, but it IS a very big deal to a person who wants to get into Harvard.  Of course there are other schools in America, that's not the point.  Harvard is one of the best law schools and that carries with it a prestige that will last you your entire lifetime.  For people who are ultra-competitive and only want to go to the best school, it matters very much for them.  Of course these people don't give up and they end up going to fantastic schools, but the point is that it infringes on the opportunities of white and asian and non URM people.

Since I estimate (conservatively) that about 15% of law school spots in each law school are taken up with affirmative action minorities, that essentially brings the rankings of the school you could possibly get into down.  There are 200 law schools in the United States and if you will be taken down the rung by 15% by minorities who have similar numbers as you do but get into the higher ranked schools than you, that has the possibility of bringing down the rankings of your school by 30 ranks.  That's a substantial difference.  That's could be the difference in high paying jobs, judicial clerkships, internship opportunities and other things.  We're talking a difference in the 10s of thousands of dollars and possibly the 100s of thousands of dollars in the long run.  If you compare salaries at schools ranked 30 spots less, you'll find them to be a few thousand AT LEAST less per year.  Although these things obviously don't matter much to you, they matter very much for law students.  Ask how many law students wouldn't be extremely angry being demoted down 30 ranks to a different school than they'd be qualified to get into.  They would not be happy about it, I'll tell you that.  But that is in essence what affirmative action does.
I'll agree with you. A lot of people would be incredibly pissed off if they did what they had to do to be accepted into a prestigious university. And rightfully so, I can't dictate how one should feel about school so I apologize for being too optimistic for them.

I think AA needs to be scrapped. That's all. Its created more problems than its solved.

Erica

« Reply #37 on: September 10, 2007, 09:00:11 PM »

Erica I have been following this thread loosely so I may be wrong. I think the point newman and Zev are trying to make is that because of the AA program people who have better marks are displaced by AA people who have poorer marks in Ivy league schools. It doesn't make a difference that they then can then apply and get accepted by the schools lower down on the pecking order. Thats where the AA folks should be.
A college is a college, to me. But I can't speak for everyone else..so you're not wrong.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2007, 09:27:24 PM by Erica »

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #38 on: September 10, 2007, 09:10:00 PM »

I'll agree with you. A lot of people would be incredibly pissed off if they did what they had to do to be accepted into a prestigious university. And rightfully so, I can't dictate how one should feel about school so I apologize for being too optimistic for them.

I think AA needs to be scrapped. That's all. Its created more problems than its solved.

Wow, great!   :)

Erica

« Reply #39 on: September 10, 2007, 09:26:29 PM »

I haven't JUST said this...I've been saying this since I was first a member here. You 'look' so surprised.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #40 on: September 10, 2007, 09:32:44 PM »

I haven't JUST said this...I've been saying this since I was first a member here. You 'look' so surprised.

Well, I haven't seen you say it before. 

Erica

« Reply #41 on: September 10, 2007, 09:33:15 PM »

I say it all of the time.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #42 on: September 10, 2007, 09:35:49 PM »

I say it all of the time.

Great, I wish all blacks did.