Author Topic: NFL RB Travis Henry...9 kids/9 different women  (Read 10278 times)

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
NFL RB Travis Henry...9 kids/9 different women
« on: August 27, 2007, 08:02:58 PM »
Too bad he can't move to a hilltop in Judea and Samaria  ;D

http://www.denverpost.com/ci_6720917?source=rss

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Re: NFL RB Travis Henry...9 kids/9 different women
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2007, 06:34:50 PM »
Father's day must really suck for these people.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Erica

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2007, 06:39:46 PM »
Father's day must really suck for these people.
My husband and I have 5 children. He had two before we met each other in his senior year in high school. Two different moms...yes he admits he should have waited but he dosen't regret that his daughters are here. In fact, we have custody of my stepdaughters until they graduate from high school and go off to college. He could have gone in any direction from the time of conception to the time they were born but he stayed a tried and true dad to them. I know a lot of dads who have 1 or 2 children who'd just assume walk passed their child in the street than spend time with them.

Father's day MUST suck for Travis, but at least he's in touch with his children.

newman

« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2007, 06:43:24 PM »
What's the definition of 'total confusion'?..................

Fathers' Day in Harlem. ;D

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2007, 08:28:48 AM »
What other hobbies does this 'gentleman' have. If he wants to take care of his 'children' so much why did the whore ran and get a court order. Be prepared for nine more useless 'adults' sponging off of 'you know who' in the near future.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2007, 03:53:03 PM »
That's a sick thing to do to the children of those whores... by a savage who has one thing on his mind besides football!!!

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2007, 04:57:45 PM »
What would happen if the whore monger did not have a job where white fools pay him millions. He is a college grad, but so are the vast majority of gladiators. They are given phoney degrees in sports sociology, pt or black studies. Since he has a degree he could get a job in the post office, irs, or some other give-a-way civil service over paid job to blacks, who will soon be replaced by mexicraps. He still would not be able to manage paying for this self made 'village'. Whitey would come to the whores' rescue with the usual load of goodies, such as food stamps, aid to dependent children, clothing allowance, free school breakfest, free school lunch, child care, head start, pre-school, SSI (you can bet your bottom dollar that these creatures are plagued by an array of mental and physical aberations (whether true or imaginary), earned income taxed credit for the whole bunce which comes out to 2 grand a bastard whether you have worked or not and the list goes on and on. Whitey will pay for the mammies to go to some kind of job core garbage where they will learn 'how to dress for success', 'interpersonal skills', 'office proceedures', 'good work habits' and 'how to cry racism whenever the whime hits them'. Heaven help us because our politicians won't.

Erica

« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2007, 05:02:24 PM »
What would happen if the whore monger did not have a job where white fools pay him millions. He is a college grad, but so are the vast majority of gladiators. They are given phoney degrees in sports sociology, pt or black studies. Since he has a degree he could get a job in the post office, irs, or some other give-a-way civil service over paid job to blacks, who will soon be replaced by mexicraps. He still would not be able to manage paying for this self made 'village'. Whitey would come to the whores' rescue with the usual load of goodies, such as food stamps, aid to dependent children, clothing allowance, free school breakfest, free school lunch, child care, head start, pre-school, SSI (you can bet your bottom dollar that these creatures are plagued by an array of mental and physical aberations (whether true or imaginary), earned income taxed credit for the whole bunce which comes out to 2 grand a bastard whether you have worked or not and the list goes on and on. Whitey will pay for the mammies to go to some kind of job core garbage where they will learn 'how to dress for success', 'interpersonal skills', 'office proceedures', 'good work habits' and 'how to cry racism whenever the whime hits them'. Heaven help us because our politicians won't.
Come on now. This man is making millions and is perfectly able to take care of his team of children. Are you currently paying for any of them to attend school? Apparently not. Why worry about it? How is what he does with HIS time (and who he does...as well as the end result) end up being a problem for YOU?

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2007, 05:04:27 PM »
Come on now. This man is making millions and is perfectly able to take care of his team of children. Are you currently paying for any of them to attend school? Apparently not. Why worry about it? How is what he does with HIS time (and who he does...as well as the end result) end up being a problem for YOU?
No it's a problem for you and other black people who don't do what he does.

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2007, 05:06:24 PM »
The sluts had to run to court to get 'daddie' to pay. If he did not have a job that pays millions given to him by white fools, you bet we would be paying for this 'mistakes'.

Erica

« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2007, 05:10:20 PM »
No it's a problem for you and other black people who don't do what he does.
How is it a problem for me? LOL Seriously. I'm not making a stink over how many kids a rich man has, you are. He's taking care of his kids and has said so in the article. Why can't you just let the man handle his own problems?

Offline Kananga

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2007, 01:55:25 PM »
The sluts had to run to court to get 'daddie' to pay. If he did not have a job that pays millions given to him by white fools, you bet we would be paying for this 'mistakes'.

It's a good thing that those "white fools" have so many millions to pay him and others just like him.

Where do you get this "we" stuff from?  How many millions do you make fjack?  Are you jealous?
« Last Edit: September 10, 2007, 02:21:29 PM by Kananga »

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2007, 05:46:34 PM »
Dear kongo, I am not jealous you fool. I have a very good job as an engineer and architectural visualization expert. What McDonald's are you the night manager of. The history of these darkies making millions and winding up broke on welfare is as old as sports itself. Let us take you greatest big mouth, cassius clay. Cassius clay is broke, his daughter tries to support him and she is broke also. The white hater black muslim loser goes around now trying to sign autographs for a couple of bucks from white people. He went through millions. Look at iron mike, where be my coke, another one broke. There have been many black gladiators who have went broke opening fried chicken joints, rap labels, and some even opened up car washes. Between supporting there host of little illegitmate low IQ bastards they to are broke. It also goes to the Rap music biggies. Take bobbie brown, he can't even raise money for his child support. No, I am not jealous. I find this hilarious, that every stereotype they say about you slaves, excuse me, ex slaves is all true, every single word of it.

Erica

« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2007, 05:52:57 PM »
Dear kongo, I am not jealous you fool. I have a very good job as an engineer and architectural visualization expert. What McDonald's are you the night manager of. The history of these darkies making millions and winding up broke on welfare is as old as sports itself. Let us take you greatest big mouth, cassius clay. Cassius clay is broke, his daughter tries to support him and she is broke also. The white hater black muslim loser goes around now trying to sign autographs for a couple of bucks from white people. He went through millions. Look at iron mike, where be my coke, another one broke. There have been many black gladiators who have went broke opening fried chicken joints, rap labels, and some even opened up car washes. Between supporting there host of little illegitmate low IQ bastards they to are broke. It also goes to the Rap music biggies. Take bobbie brown, he can't even raise money for his child support. No, I am not jealous. I find this hilarious, that every stereotype they say about you slaves, excuse me, ex slaves is all true, every single word of it.

This entire post just proved how incredibly high your IQ is. Layla Ali isn't broke and neither is her dad> And since you want to talk about the guy with the 9 children...is HE broke? NO. But my guess is that you wish you were making as much money as he is. Instead of being angry that this man has 9 children, be happy you're not taking care  of either one of them. And nothing you said is true...besides Bobby Brown is raising money for child support, Mike Tyson may either be broke..but the man in question isn't broke by a long shot...AND he's taking care of his children.

newman

« Reply #14 on: September 10, 2007, 05:57:41 PM »
Breeding b@stard kids all over the place AND not hanging around are sadly, TNB....Typical Negro Behaviour.

Erica

« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2007, 05:59:49 PM »
Breeding b@stard kids all over the place AND not hanging around are sadly, TNB....Typical Negro Behaviour.
Judging black people because they live a separate life from you is TNB... Typical Newman Behavior. Before trying to tell everyone else how to live, Newman...fix the issues you have in YOUR life first.

newman

« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2007, 06:02:53 PM »
Judging black people because they live a separate life from you is TNB... Typical Newman Behavior. Before trying to tell everyone else how to live, Newman...fix the issues you have in YOUR life first.

Like what?

I have NO b@stard kids, I'm not on welfare or social security, I'm NOT a criminal and I don't blame the englishman for keepin' us po' micks down!

Erica

« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2007, 06:04:51 PM »

Like what?

I have NO b@stard kids, I'm not on welfare or social security, I'm NOT a criminal and I don't blame the englishman for keepin' us po' micks down!
You can't get into a good University .. GO! You blamed blacks for keeping YOU down. You're no better than evil blacks who do that.

newman

« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2007, 06:08:05 PM »

Like what?

You can't get into a good University .. GO! You blamed blacks for keeping YOU down. You're no better than evil blacks who do that.

Are you stupid?

I posted an essay written by an American speaking in general terms!!

I never tried to enter university!!! much less blamed blacks (of which there are very few here).

Erica

« Reply #19 on: September 10, 2007, 06:10:07 PM »

Like what?

Are you stupid?

I posted an essay written by an American speaking in general terms!!

I never tried to enter university!!! much less blamed blacks (of which there are very few here).
You never cited anyone..not even an anonomyous person. And at any rate, even if those weren't  your words, the white person is STILL blaming black people for his short-comings. Its HIS fault that he didn't get into a good University.

newman

« Reply #20 on: September 10, 2007, 06:14:04 PM »
You never cited anyone..not even an anonomyous person. And at any rate, even if those weren't  your words, the white person is STILL blaming black people for his short-comings. Its HIS fault that he didn't get into a good University.

It would be his fault IF there was NO AA.

But because colleges have to keep a number of places for blacks who can't compete academically, some whites ARE losing places at some colleges!!!

Erica

« Reply #21 on: September 10, 2007, 06:25:59 PM »

But because colleges have to keep a number of places for blacks who can't compete academically, some whites ARE losing places at some colleges!!!
You are crazy if you believe that EVERY black person that attends a university are Affirmative Action. There are more colleges in America than one can shake a stick at and he's balling about not being able to get into ONE? LOL HIM blaming the blacks who are in college for his not being accepted is no different than some self-hating black person blaming YOU, newman, for their downfalls.

newman

« Reply #22 on: September 10, 2007, 06:28:43 PM »

You are crazy if you believe that EVERY black person that attends a university are Affirmative Action. There are more colleges in America than one can shake a stick at and he's balling about not being able to get into ONE? LOL HIM blaming the blacks who are in college for his not being accepted is no different than some self-hating black person blaming YOU, newman, for their downfalls.

It is NOT the same. There is NO AA for whites!

Erica

« Reply #23 on: September 10, 2007, 06:38:24 PM »

It is NOT the same. There is NO AA for whites!
AA is evil and dumb and there's no need for it, Newman. But there are other colleges in America that this 'person' could have gone to instead of letting one unaccepted application go by. PLUS THIS GUY IS ONLY ASSUMING THAT HE CAN'T GET INTO A GOOD UNIVERSITY BECAUSE OF BLACK PEOPLE!!! Did the admissions person tell him ..."No, there's no room for you here...we just had to accept a black person . Gotta keep up that Quota!!!:D " Hell no.

newman

« Reply #24 on: September 10, 2007, 06:41:51 PM »
AA is evil and dumb and there's no need for it, Newman. But there are other colleges in America that this 'person' could have gone to instead of letting one unaccepted application go by. PLUS THIS GUY IS ONLY ASSUMING THAT HE CAN'T GET INTO A GOOD UNIVERSITY BECAUSE OF BLACK PEOPLE!!! Did the admissions person tell him ..."No, there's no room for you here...we just had to accept a black person . Gotta keep up that Quota!!!:D " Hell no.

If a college has 10,000 places and 4,000 are 'reserved' for blacks because of AA, if he was number 6,500 whitey he'd miss out. But he WOULDN't miss out if there was NO AA. That's his point!! But YOU NEVER get points, do you?