Author Topic: ANNOUNCEMENT: SEND 50 EMAILS TO THE KNESSET EASILY!  (Read 6095 times)

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
ANNOUNCEMENT: SEND 50 EMAILS TO THE KNESSET EASILY!
« on: August 28, 2007, 10:10:29 PM »
At this time it's possible to send 50 emails to the Knesset members with ONE CLICK!

Ok, everything is prepared for you. Chaim has already announced this in the Hebrew forum and has, personally, asked me to make the announcement here since I wrote and designed this.

1. You only need to write one email and the new software that is integrated with the forum will send your email to all 50 the Knesset members automatically (I.E., the software will send the email for all Knesset members one by one without any sign that the email is sent to the other Knesset members).

2. In order to use the this software, you need to be a member in our forum with at least 30 posts. If you do not have at least 30 posts, you will get an error when logging in.

3. You can use any name and email address (which means you can use this system more than once) but we ask that you use legitimate email addresses. There is NO POSSIBLE WAY to tell that you have sent more than one letter using this system as long as you use separate email addresses.

I can't make it any easier than this! Now we can make a big reaction, with G-d's help!

Simply log in with your forum user name (case sensitive) and password.

Here's the link:
http://jtf.org/forum_english/extra/send_email.php

Please, everyone join in and send some emails. We need your help to get Chaim into Israel!

jeffguy

P.S. There is sophisticated anti-hack software built into this and people can be banned from using it... so if you have questions, come and ask me.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2007, 12:21:05 AM by jeffguy »
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: SEND 50 EMAILS TO THE KNESSET EASILY!
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2007, 10:21:26 PM »
At this time it's possible to send 50 emails to the Knesset members with ONE CLICK!

Ok, I've just finished this and everything is prepared for you. Chaim has already announced this in the Hebrew forum and has, personally, asked me to make the announcement here since I wrote and designed this.

1. You only need to write one email and the new software that is integrated with the forum will send your email to all 50 the Knesset members automatically (I.E., the software will send the email for all Knesset members one by one without any sign that the email is sent to the other Knesset members).

2. In order to use the this software, you need to be a member in our forum with at least 30 posts. If you do not have at least 30 posts, you will get an error when logging in.

3. You can use any name and email address (which means you can use this system more than once *HINT*) but we ask that you use legitimate email addresses. There is NO POSSIBLE WAY to tell that you have sent more than one letter using this system as long as you use separate email addresses.

I can't make it any easier than this! Now we can make a big reaction, with G-d's help!

Simply log in with your forum user name (case sensitive) and password.

Here the connection:
http://jtf.org/forum_english/extra/send_email.php

Please, everyone join in and send some emails. We need your help to get Chaim into Israel!

jeffguy

P.S. There is sophisticated anti-hack software built into this and people can be banned from using it... so if you have questions, come and ask me.
I just used the link and it could not be easer!!
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2007, 11:10:05 PM »
Jeff I just sent the email... Brilliant!
I work very late most of the time so I don't know how I would have been able to sent 50 email... I totally support Chaim and I want him to succeed. Thanks again!

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2007, 12:18:56 AM »
That was very easy!  Thanks for all your hardwork JeffGuy.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2007, 01:02:34 AM »
If I have already sent something manually, should I do it again?  About 3-4 of them bounced, but the rest got in last time.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2007, 02:30:23 AM »
Absolutely... just change your text a little and if you can send it from (or setup) another hotmail account or something, this would be best. That way you aren't flagged as spam because you are sending multiple messages with the same text from the same address. You can also send a message for your friends if they would like to support a Jewish Hero.

By the way, thank you for your positive feedback!! It really means a lot to me.

I can check statistics and so far we have had 7 e-mails sent! THANK YOU to those of you who have helped.

Please... keep up the good work. It's the least we can do for Chaim for all that he's done for us!

You don't have to write anything long and it only takes a minute to send one email for Chaim. YOU can make a serious difference for a real Jewish Hero.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

raiseyourfist

« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2007, 04:26:55 AM »
Thanks Jeffguy,

We really appreciate what you are doing for this organization and are helping us tremendously

Our "saviour" Jeffguy

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2007, 05:56:22 PM »
Fantastic program Jeffguy.  Great job.  Everyone should use it.

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2007, 06:24:46 PM »
I just sent it out what I thought was a pretty strong letter.  Hope it starts to make a tangible difference soon as the volume piles up.  Again thanks for your efforts Jeffguy.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2007, 01:30:06 AM »
I am so proud of how well this is going! You are all terrific and G_d will bless you for what you are doing!

Why isn't this mentioned on the main JTF.ORG page?

That is a great idea! Yacov, you are so smart.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2007, 01:41:45 AM »
For those that are not on this forum but understand what Chaim has to do is there a way to contact by Email as well?  Cause I can send it out to people who aren't on this fourm.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2007, 01:56:30 AM »
Excellent question, MasterWolf!

We can't allow just anyone to use this for obvious reasons. There's a trust factor involved, which is why there is a minimum post count required.

But you can send the emails for them and are encouraged to do so. Just use their name and email address instead of your own in the e-mail form. The more e-mails, the better!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2007, 02:02:44 AM »
Well I just sent, yea it was rather easy.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2007, 02:07:53 AM »
The "opposition" could use it to send messages against Chaim...its good to require people to have a certain post count.

This is what I sent yesterday...under a different email.
subject : Chaim Ben Pesach/Victor Vancier deserves Justice

body: Let the man go to Israel.  He is fighting to keep Israel the way it was intended
to be by its founders, when it won its independence.

You have two choices.  Arafat-style imperialism and Jewish Nationalism.  Both
cannot exist simultaneously.

newman

« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2007, 04:55:11 AM »
How easy was that!!

Nice one, Jeff. :)

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2007, 05:36:37 AM »
Wow! We have now sent 19 emails and had almost 60 logins!!

Please... if you haven't send an e-mail yet, it only takes a minute. I couldn't be any easier and more secure.

I'M SO PROUD OF EVERYONE!

raiseyourfist

« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2007, 05:38:08 AM »
jeffguy are u able to check if my message that i sent to the knesset processed?

newman

« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2007, 05:42:32 AM »
jeffguy are u able to check if my message that i sent to the knesset processed?

You'll get a confirmation in your PMs.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2007, 10:04:01 AM »
Just sended ;D.   
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
  • A Party to the Eternal Covenant
« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2007, 01:37:39 PM »
Jeff, great job!

What about salutation? Is it automatic or we have to put it as "Dear Knesset Member"?
I am Zvulun ben Moshe and I approve this message.

kellymaureen

« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2007, 02:42:51 PM »
Thanks that was very easy!!

I got a confirmation in my PM's, but in my regular email I got a delivery fail notice for the following recipient
 [email protected]; The recipient name is not recognized.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2007, 03:59:03 PM »
Jeff, great job!

What about salutation? Is it automatic or we have to put it as "Dear Knesset Member"?

You mean the subject line? There's a spot for that.

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
  • A Party to the Eternal Covenant
« Reply #22 on: September 01, 2007, 09:03:16 PM »
No, I mean the salutation.

For example, Mr. Lieberman or Ms. Cheeseburger.
I am Zvulun ben Moshe and I approve this message.

newman

« Reply #23 on: September 01, 2007, 09:08:21 PM »
I got a delivery failure notice, too. Is that just because of the setup or was there really a problem?

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: September 01, 2007, 11:51:42 PM »
I also got a few failed delivery notices, but for only one or two of the recipients.  I wasn't too worried though, as I assume all the other email addresses are valid and went through.  The two failed ones were probably emails that just changed recently.  Hopefully we can get some positive feedback soon.