Author Topic: Football should be banned  (Read 16451 times)

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
Football should be banned
« on: August 31, 2007, 08:52:43 PM »
Since the football season is starting, it should be banned.  It's the only sport people talk about from now till the season ends.  The sport also messes up the sunday night prime time schedule when the game runs late.  What do you think?

newman

Re: Football should be banned
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2007, 08:56:59 PM »
I hate ALL sport (except women's jello wrestling).

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2007, 09:01:25 PM »
When it turns into the WNFL, I'll personally be happy. The only thing is the women must be in shape! Is there any way you'll sign a petition for this OP?

kellymaureen

« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2007, 09:07:42 PM »
I agree, I hate football

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2007, 09:32:05 PM »
OK, you have the right to not watch football, but to say that it should be banned?  There are millions of people who enjoy watching football in the U.S. and you want to deny them the chance to watch it, just because you don't like it or because it interferes with the normal TV scheduling?  Hmm, sounds like fascism to me. 

I think people take football much too seriously but that doesn't merit its banning.  JTF supports freedom.  If you want to watch football, you are free to do so, as long as it doesn't hurt anyone.  If you support banning football then you don't really support freedom in my opinion.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2007, 09:36:28 PM »
I must admit that while there is much I hate about sports culture outside the lines (of the games themselves) I was born a sports fan, and football is probably my favorite.  As much as I try, I can't rid myself of following sports completely.  I guess it's in the blood.  Believe it or not, sports do, in my opinion, have an overall positive impact on society.

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2007, 10:51:12 PM »
I used to play scocer( on a team in school) but I don't care for playing or watching any sports to be honest.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2007, 11:12:06 PM »
Their is nothing wrong with the games of football, baseball, basketball and any other sports. It's the shvartza monsters who currently play them that be the problem. If the sports players were decent people then that would be a different story. As it stands now, I am inclined to want to ban it.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Erica

« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2007, 11:15:49 PM »
I agree, I hate football
I only like football if the Bears or Buffalo are playing.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2007, 11:43:46 PM »
The reason I think Erica is just a typical evil black is because the few black people that I have met who are not criminals openly said that they are embarrassed to be black and that they feel like a white man trapped in the wrong skin. I met a black who was not a Jew hater who was completely upset that he was black and told me he would do anything to be a white person.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2007, 11:43:55 PM »
Blasphemy!

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2007, 11:48:35 PM »
I know of a black man who is a science graduate student. He is very right wing and he refuses to admit that he is black. He is more anti shvartza than we are. He told me that if their was a practical safe way for him to change his skin color, he would do it. Those are the types of blacks I can tolerate. He told me that only 1 in every 200 shvartzas is born with any sort of human intelligence.

newman

« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2007, 11:54:19 PM »
The reason I think Erica is just a typical evil black is because the few black people that I have met who are not criminals openly said that they are embarrassed to be black and that they feel like a white man trapped in the wrong skin. I met a black who was not a Jew hater who was completely upset that he was black and told me he would do anything to be a white person.

Not so, DWI.

Erica is actually a Larry Elder under the skin. She just sticks up for them out of guilt but deep , down she HATES most schvartzas. Look at the post she did in another thread:

"That's a cop out if I ever heard one from those who do complain that they can't get a break because 'THE MAN HAS HIS FOOT IN MY NECK!" I hate hearing crap like that. In fact it makes me want to take one of my stilletto heels to their throat...but that's just me. I hate the fact that slavery happened... its contributed to a lot of heartache until blacks got the right to vote. After that we were on auto pilot. The world was our oyster but some people couldn't move on, got comfortable at the bottom and chose to stay there. Whenever I hear a black man saying 'If it wasn't for slavery, I'd have some money now..." I just want to hurt him...really bad. NO if it wasn't for your laziness, you'd have a job, some money in your pocket, and your own home..." But like I said...that's just MY pov."

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2007, 12:02:30 AM »
I disagree with you, DownwithIslam.  Erica is not your typical evil black.  You're either underestimating her or overestimating most blacks.  Most blacks would definitely not say that a substantially large part of the reason for the plight of blacks today is their inability or unwillingness to work hard enough to better their situations.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

raiseyourfist

« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2007, 12:03:28 AM »
Erica is an OK person...

certainly not a schvartza... she is not like most black people you see in america and other places and from what i have seen she is more for us than against us Downwithislam...

So lets not compare Erica to most blacks because she clearly has similar aspirations to ours

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2007, 05:19:04 AM »
Since the football season is starting, it should be banned.  It's the only sport people talk about from now till the season ends.  The sport also messes up the sunday night prime time schedule when the game runs late.  What do you think?

Oh come on!!!  Football is a great sport...however, everything in moderation, my friends!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2007, 12:25:44 PM »

Oh come on!!!  Football is a great sport...however, everything in moderation, my friends!

Except for 'the pursuit of justice'.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2007, 12:33:14 PM »
Then, what would warm and pleasant young men do on Sundays?!
We need the NFL to make young black men role models for the young kids and stuff... you know.
We need the NFL to make believe that everything is ALRIGHT and our focus should be on football on Sundays. Have you seen any muslim pigs watching football or praising the black savages that run on the field like 'gods'... Even they know better!!!

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2007, 07:26:42 PM »
Erica is an OK person...

certainly not a schvartza... she is not like most black people you see in america and other places and from what i have seen she is more for us than against us Downwithislam...

So lets not compare Erica to most blacks because she clearly has similar aspirations to ours
Have you read any of her posts attacking Chaim?

raiseyourfist

« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2007, 11:43:29 PM »
Erica is an OK person...

Have you read any of her posts attacking Chaim?

C.F if they existed she would have been banned by now

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: September 01, 2007, 11:53:28 PM »
I agree - Erica's only 3/4 of a Shvartza.  So I guess that makes her a little more than 4/5 of a person...  :D

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

newman

« Reply #21 on: September 02, 2007, 01:04:24 AM »
How do you that she's part white?

You can see her on youtube. No way she's a full-blood schvartza.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: September 02, 2007, 01:09:54 AM »
How do you that she's part white?

I meant personality-wise.  It was supposed to be a joke. (You know how when they were slaves - they only counted as 3/4 of a person...)

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #23 on: September 02, 2007, 01:45:11 AM »
Don't ban hockey cause I love hockey lol
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: September 02, 2007, 02:01:46 AM »
Have you noticed that although most football players are black, most quarterbacks are white? That is because the brains behind the team have to be smart and most black football players are affirmative action rather than smart.

the super bowl last year featured 2 black head coaches.