Author Topic: What the hell is wrong with the american government?  (Read 4413 times)

ftf

What the hell is wrong with the american government?
« on: September 11, 2007, 12:47:42 PM »
Allowing muslims to hold a celebration of 9/11 in the middle of new york city. I think the entire government needs to check in with their local head doctors.

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2007/09/the-islamists-d.html

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
Re: What the hell is wrong with the american government?
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2007, 02:48:53 PM »
HAHA there is a book called "Personal hygene in Islam"

Maybe world's shortest book?

ftf

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2007, 03:21:14 PM »

One of the intructions in said book would be "never take a bath".

(I'm not joking here, there is an injunction in strict Islam against the use of Baths)
« Last Edit: September 11, 2007, 05:12:36 PM by ftf »

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2007, 03:30:01 PM »
Sometimes freedom can go too far, when people who don't respect freedom are given freedom, they destroy freedom.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2007, 03:35:10 PM »
The question is, "what is right with the American government?"

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2007, 03:38:58 PM »
The question is, "what is right with the American government?"
That is correct...everything is so poorly executed it seems.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2007, 03:50:01 PM »
The first moslem talking about the talmud is a jew who became a moslem he's a nutty little creature i posted this on another site
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2007, 04:14:44 PM »
Great shot of that vicious self-hating traitor Anthony Weiner too.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2007, 04:40:47 PM »

(I'm not joking here, here is an injunction in strict Islam against the use of Baths)

What?

ftf

« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2007, 05:19:55 PM »

(I'm not joking here, here is an injunction in strict Islam against the use of Baths)

What?
Sorry, I missed out the "t" in "there".

I can't find the quotes from islamic scripture atm, but, I know of an example, a member of al'queada who was captured by the FBI was given the choice, either he provided names of other members of al'queada, or he would be forced to have a bath, he provided names that lead to further arrests, rather than have a bath.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2007, 05:26:16 PM »
I saw two flags in this video, one was BOSNIAN, ANOTHER ALBANIAN, well it is on us to think about this >:( >:( >:(
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2007, 05:31:18 PM »

What?

I can't find the quotes from islamic scripture atm, but, I know of an example, a member of al'queada who was captured by the FBI was given the choice, either he provided names of other members of al'queada, or he would be forced to have a bath, he provided names that lead to further arrests, rather than have a bath.

Thats absolute rubbish ftf. Maybe the dude was from some cultural cult but in Islam its compulsory to have baths!! You gotta make Wudu-ablution- five times a day and keeping clean is stressed upon a great deal.

ftf

« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2007, 05:37:28 PM »

What?

Thats absolute rubbish ftf. Maybe the dude was from some cultural cult but in Islam its compulsory to have baths!! You gotta make Wudu-ablution- five times a day and keeping clean is stressed upon a great deal.
I was making a jokey comment, so I didn't elaborate, the prohibition in strict islam as far as I know is against washing in still water, flowing water must be used, hence a shower is alright, but a bath is not.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2007, 05:41:17 PM »
Arabs introduced soap to Europians, they are clean people. They beleive if you do not take a shower devil will attack you easier ;)
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2007, 05:41:36 PM »
I saw two flags in this video, one was BOSNIAN, ANOTHER ALBANIAN, well it is on us to think about this >:( >:( >:(
Yes i saw the red flag the albanian flag
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2007, 05:48:09 PM »

What?

Sounds like an urban legend to me. It doesn't make any sense.

ftf

« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2007, 05:58:19 PM »
Arabs introduced soap to Europians, they are clean people. They beleive if you do not take a shower devil will attack you easier ;)
Particularly they have to wash the inside of their noses where the devil sleeps at night...

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2007, 06:04:46 PM »
Particularly they have to wash the inside of their noses where the devil sleeps at night...
Yes i read that many times

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2007, 05:17:55 PM »
What the hell. I've never been told any rubbish like that....... maybe its a figure of speech.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2007, 05:21:02 PM »
use nose drops :laugh: :laugh:

Shot at 2010-01-03

ftf

« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2007, 06:09:12 PM »
Sahih Muslim Book 2, Number 0462:
"Abu Huraira reported: The Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) said. When any one of you awakes up from sleep and performs ablution, he must clean his nose three times, for the devil spends the night in the interior of his nose."

Offline JewishTeddyBear

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2007, 03:07:41 AM »
how clean can the islamofascist men be, when they prefer to have sex with camels rather than with women?

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2007, 03:45:52 AM »
"Abu Huraira reported: The Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) said. When any one of you awakes up from sleep and performs ablution, he must clean his nose three times, for the devil spends the night in the interior of his nose."

Correction "Abu Huraira reported: The Apostle of Allah (may piss be upon him)... etc yadda.. yadda, nonsense.. nonsense...
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

ftf

« Reply #23 on: September 13, 2007, 01:03:59 PM »

Correction "Abu Huraira reported: The Apostle of Allah (may piss be upon him)... etc yadda.. yadda, nonsense.. nonsense...
I quoted it directly to make the point.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: September 13, 2007, 01:47:30 PM »

I quoted it directly to make the point.

And I messed up that quote to make a joke, wel not really, I'm sincere about piss being upon him.  8)
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.