Author Topic: Schvartzes hate self-hating whites...  (Read 1025 times)

Offline ChaimBenMordechai

• Pro JTFer
Schvartzes hate self-hating whites...
« on: July 16, 2016, 02:20:40 PM »
They don't want self-hating whites to support them    :::D

http://wearyourvoicemag.com/identities/race/white-people-blacklivesmatter-protests

(I was sent this...I laughed as I thought of all the self-haters who will get smacked around by their ape "friends"  :::D  )

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Schvartzes hate self-hating whites...
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2016, 03:21:18 PM »
If self-hating whites go to these protests, they deserve what they get.

Offline ChaimBenMordechai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2016, 09:58:24 AM »
The queer ape that wrote this hates whites, wants them to not come out and march in any BLM rallies, wants all White people to die, but...she demands that White people send her money...lots of it. There are some self-haters who will do this.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2016, 10:20:39 AM »
Last Sunday when I walked through the Times Square area,  I noticed many whites at a BLM rally.    A thought that certainly came to mind is how stupid are  these individuals.    I felt for the police that had to provide protection for those at this hideous event.     This is one of many reasons why I rarely go into Manhattan these days unless it's business related or for a Pro Israel/ Pro Conservative protest.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/