Author Topic: Muslimes and Nazis hate our scriptures  (Read 6677 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Muslimes and Nazis hate our scriptures
« on: September 18, 2007, 04:38:22 PM »
Nazis like muslimes, because they have a couple of things in common.

One very important point is:

Both of them hate our scriptures.

The Nazis and the muslimes believe, that we have falsified our scriptures, or wrote them in our own right.

There is a important book of Nazi-ideology. The author is Alfred Rosenberg and the name is "Der Mythos des XX. Jahrhunderts". I have it in my private library. It is the second important book next to "my struggle".

Rosenberg has the oppinion, that the whole bible is falsificated. The Thora and the gospels were falsificated by Jews. Exactly he said:

Site 33
Das Judentum schuf sich aus Angromayniu seinen Satan, aus der natürlichen Rasseerhaltung der Perser sein ganzes künstliches System der Aufzucht eines Rassegemisches, verbunden mit einem verpflichtenden (allerdings rein jüdischen) Religionsgesetz

The Judaism created out of  Angromayniu (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angra_Mainyu) it's Satan, out of the natural conservation of the Race of the Persians it created their factitious system to breed a race-mix.

Site 606
Paulus hat ganz bewußt alles staatlich und geistig Aussätzige in den Ländern seines Erdteiles gesammelt, um eine Erhebung des Minder-Wertigen zu entfesseln.

Paulus has intentionally collected all gouvernmental and ethical leprous of the countries of his continent, with the aim to raise a revolt of the inferious.

The muslimes have a similar meaning to this issue, like we can read in the sure  AAL-E-Imran ayat 78:

There is among them a section who distort the Book with their tongues: (As they read) you would think it is a part of the Book, but it is no part of the Book; and they say, "That is from Allah," but it is not from Allah. It is they who tell a lie against Allah, and (well) they know it!
« Last Edit: September 18, 2007, 04:44:10 PM by Goldfasan »
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Muslimes and Nazis hate our scriptures
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2007, 04:44:01 PM »
So he liked the moon G-D allah
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2007, 04:52:58 PM »
So he liked the moon G-D allah
This nazi- and muselfreaks are mentally ill. Everybody knows that Jesus was a Jew. But Rosenberg tells us, that Jesus was the first "Führer". I am not kidding you. But Rosenberg is sentenced to death in Nürnberg. Everbody gets what he has earned. :D

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline decimos

• Senior JTFer
    • wowheed
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2007, 05:27:43 PM »
crazy fool this dude.
And that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams, shall be put to death; because he hath spoken perversion against the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, and redeemed thee out of the house of bondage, to draw thee aside out of the way which the LORD thy God commanded thee to walk in. So shalt thou put away the evil from the midst of thee.Deuteronomy 13:5.

newman

« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2007, 05:32:48 PM »
The christian arabs preach that yeshu was an arab!

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2007, 07:22:52 PM »
I never heard this before. What is this for a sect :D

newman

« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2007, 07:26:40 PM »

Standard christianity in Gaza & arab-occupied Yesha. They study NO '1st test' (Hebrew Bible) for fear of offending muslims and they teach that yeshu was a p_lestinian arab.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2007, 07:34:12 PM »

Standard christianity in Gaza & arab-occupied Yesha. They study NO '1st test' (Hebrew Bible) for fear of offending muslims and they teach that yeshu was a p_lestinian arab.
What they are able to read the so we christian call Tanach in hebrew and they don't do it? Thats really crazy.  ???

newman

« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2007, 07:37:47 PM »

What they are able to read the so we christian call Tanach in hebrew and they don't do it? Thats really crazy.  ???
They can't read the 'Tanach ' at all. The link between Judaism & christianity upsets the muslims.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2007, 07:51:51 PM »

They can't read the 'Tanach ' at all. The link between Judaism & christianity upsets the muslims.
Oh I understand

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2007, 07:55:26 PM »
Jews and Christians having any kind of a bond, upsets the mooslimes in a huge way. And when the mooslimes are upset, we are doing something right.
No peace, without FREEDOM.

newman

« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2007, 07:55:44 PM »

Oh I understand

So their whole religion is basically yeshu the arab preaching to 'evil' Joos who won't listen. No mention of Jewish roots at all.

No wonder the christian arabs are as Jew-hating as the muslims.

newman

« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2007, 03:16:44 AM »
The Christian arabs preach that yeshu was an arab!
So Jesus was born in Saudi Arabia to them? Fools (once again)
They should stop being hypocrites, calling themselves "arabs" when not all of them are! It was the Saudi Arabian empire of the Umayyad rule that forced Arabic to be spoken throughout all of their lost empire. I do agree however with a poster not so long ago who refereed to Middle Easterners as "cultural arabs". Of course there are real Arabs amongst them as some Saudis back then actually moved to their conquered lands, but I agree that the vast majority are more "cultural arabs". Descendants of the people conquered by Saudi Arabians.  Please correct me if I am wrong.

Given that the arabs rape everything in sight (2 legs or 4) there's probably plenty of arab blood.

newman

« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2007, 03:27:54 AM »
Given that the arabs rape everything in sight (2 legs or 4) there's probably plenty of arab blood.
Well, yes. through intermarriage between real Arabs and the counquered middle easteners. So you are right, there is Arab blood in many of them. Also, could it be the Arab blood or the Islamic religion?- Both?

Hard to say.

I must admit that the christian lebanese are racially phoenician, not arab. Just looking at them will tell you they're not sand apes. Many muslim lebanese call themselves arab, but I think it's cultural.

Arabs were savages before Islam, but islam definitely made them worse.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #14 on: September 19, 2007, 07:52:17 AM »

I can't blame them if they do this by fear of death from their fellow "Balaestinian brothers" they're just dhimmis; still they cannot ethnic A-rabs' couse real Arabs from KSA are forbidden to leave Islam under penalty of death; and give their daughters  to infidels; Maronite Christians are in fact rather Syriacs than Phenicians; They  settled Mount Lebanon after the Yarmuk battle in 638 AD; and they're only levantine nation who was never conquered by A-rabs:

Around 685, the Maronites appointed a Patriarch, St. John Maron, who became the first Patriarch on the
 Maronite Church, which made the Byzantine Emperor furious about that. The appointing of the Patriarch
 was a very important event in the history of the Maronites, which led to another persecution that left 500
 martyrs. The monastery of Bet Moroon was damaged. Many Maronites left their lands in Syria and joined
 their brethren in the mountains of Lebanon. In the valleys of Lebanon, the Maronite Church began to
 grow.
http://www.maronite-heritage.com/html/history_of_the_maronites.html
Hardy, martial mountaineers, the Maronites valiantly preserved their liberty and folkways. The Muslim caliphate (632-1258) could not absorb them, and two caliphs of the Umayyad dynasty (661-750) paid them tribute
http://www.mountlebanon.org/histmaron.html

Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline BANE

• New JTFer
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2007, 01:26:05 AM »

The Nazis and the muslimes believe, that we have falsified our scriptures, or wrote them in our own right.

They are right though the Talmud is a perfect example of this, and you don't have to be a Nazi or a muslim to hate jewish scriptures, I am neither and I despise the Talmud, and I think that most gentiles who actually took the time to read it and understand it would also loath it passionately, as I do.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2007, 02:44:27 AM »

They are right though the Talmud is a perfect example of this, and you don't have to be a Nazi or a muslim to hate jewish scriptures, I am neither and I despise the Talmud, and I think that most gentiles who actually took the time to read it and understand it would also loath it passionately, as I do.

Talmud is written Jewish traditions, rabinic comentaries on Mishna etc.; not scriptures.

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2007, 11:54:29 PM »
Well, yes. through intermarriage between real Arabs and the counquered middle easteners. So you are right, there is Arab blood in many of them. Also, could it be the Arab blood or the Islamic religion?- Both?

Intermarriage? The women of the conquered people by the arab muslimes were enslaved and raped. Today, there are some real intermarriages for the purpose of having children and raising them as muslimes. Most of the time the women would convert to (p)is(s)lam as well. As mohammed (ysv'z) was an arab, elements of arabian culture has been entrenched within (p)is(s)lam.
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: October 07, 2007, 12:03:03 AM »

Hard to say.

I must admit that the christian lebanese are racially phoenician, not arab. Just looking at them will tell you they're not sand apes. Many muslim lebanese call themselves arab, but I think it's cultural.
Arabs were savages before Islam, but islam definitely made them worse.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: the best sentence ever ;D
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline BANE

• New JTFer
« Reply #19 on: October 09, 2007, 01:54:03 AM »

Talmud is written Jewish traditions, rabinic comentaries on Mishna etc.; not scriptures.

Regardless, I am sure you get the point.

Offline Husar

• Ultimate JTFer
  • I drink wine out of nazis' skulls.
« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2007, 03:50:38 AM »
Something about real arabs and cultural ones:
The western part of the "arabic" world (maghreb=west)
is merely Berber, i.e. autochtonous population
that was subjugated by arab conquests.
Iran is seen by many as an arabic nation: it is not.
The kurds are not either.
Iranians, Kurds, Afghanis are Indo-Europeans, related to Slavs and western europeans.
The true arabs are the ones from sa(u)distic arabia,
on the east (mashrek) of the "arabic" world.
Arabs from the west (maghreb) say themselves that they are a mix of populations
(autochtonous+arabs).
They refer to Lebanon as a true arabic country, since lebanese language is written,
as far as they know, in the most "pure" arabic.

alfred rosenberg wrote about the Jews "working on the mixing of the races" ?
What would he say if an arab nomad caught his "german" mother ?

:D

I continue a bit:
almost everybody refers to 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 as "arabic" numbers (chiffres).
(Whereas we know the roman ones: I II III IV V VI VII VIII IX X.)
They are not "arabic", they are Hindu.

"arab" science ?
Avicenne, a famous doctor in medicine (Ibn Sina), was Persian (Iranian).
Avicenne, among many others scientists and intellectuals, is called "arabic", which is non-sense.
YET, Avicenne is called an "arab", by the arabs.

"arab" philosophy ?
It's the Greek one.

And so forth...

True arabs just gave birth to one thing: the quran.
A book of conquests.
A book that matched perfectly with hitler's "mein kampf".
Germans have a similar history to the arabic one.
Almost everybody thinks of germany as an unmixed population, it is not so.

As a Serbian, I have a beautiful (but very sad) example: the Lusatian Serbs.

Germanicized, the same way as the arabs do arabicize everything and everyone they encounter,
they (Serbs) still do fight to have some Rights (Language, Culture, Flag).
Not recognized as a particular Nation by hitler, they were forced to call themselves "germans".
they could slightly breath after 1945, but since the wall (most soft punishment for germans) falled,
they still do have to fight for their Rights.

Needless to say Serbs are autochtonous to "germany".
They were there before any german settlement.

The Father of "german" philosophy ?

Leibnitz.

A Lusatian Serb, from the Ljubnica Family.

The most renowned "german" Kaiser (Emperor) ?

Bizmarck.

A Lusatian Serb, who has his roots in Lusatian Serbian villages.

"germany" is never "sufficiently" (enough) "german".
It has to create revolutions to get germanicized, always, anew.
Poor creatures.

arabs and germans fit together very well.
I forgot:
croats, albanians, bosno-muslims and magyars
join arabs and germans very "naturaly", without any kind of complex, or whatsoever.

::)

"HUSSARORUM ALIAS RACOW"
"Hussar alias Rac (Serb)"

http://www.myarmoury.com/feature_hussars.html
"Hussar or gussar originally meant "a robber" in Serbian. These horsemen served not only under the Polish and Lithuanian colors but also under those of the Holy Roman Emperor;"
http://www.husaria.jest.pl/rys.html
"Bardzo prawdopodobne, że początek swego istnienia husarze zawdzięczają Serbom. Po klęsce na Kosowym Polu w roku 1389 wszędzie szukali okazji do pomsty na Turkach.
Jan Długosz zapisał pod rokiem 1463, że w bitwie nad Sawą bił się Cohors Raczanorum (oddział Raców - Serbów). Po śmierci króla Macieja Korwina Serbowie udali się do Polski, aby kontynuować walkę z Turkami po usarsku."
http://www.angelfire.com/mi4/polcrt/WingedHussar.html
"The hussar concept began in Serbia, near the end of the 14th century. In the 16th century, painted wings or winged claws began to appear on cavalry shields. Wings were originally attached to the saddle and later to the back. In 1645, Col. Szczodrowski was said to have used ostrich wings.
In 1500, the Polish Treasury books make reference to hussars. Early on, they were foreign mercenaries, and were called Racowie from "Rascia" a word meaning "of Serbia." They came from the Serbian state of Ras."
http://www.fanaticus.org/DBA/armiesofthefanatici/DarrenBuxbaum/LaterSerbs/
"Serbian Gussars"
http://ac.bondurand.com/liste332.htm
"Les serbes avaient reconnu la nécessité d'une cavalerie légère, (...) ils développèrent leur propre cavalerie légère, les GUSARS ou USARS, d'où sont venus les hussards."
http://www.armae.com/contemporain/144epeesetdagues.htm
"Originaires de Serbie, les hussards furent des cavaliers d'élite, connus surtout en Hongrie puis en France, et imités par la suite partout en Europe."
http://members.virtualtourist.com/m/1b772/a9330/
"The area around the present Zorinsk (Ukrainia) belonged to the Serb Hussar Major Vuyich at the end of the 18th century."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arsenije_III
" Arsenije III (...) was inaugurating new Serb infantry and hussar regiments that were sent to the ongoing war."
http://www.gatago.com/pl/sci/historia/19850502.html
"Jan Długosz pod rokiem 1463 napisał, że w bitwie nad Sawą, biły się
"Cohors Raczanorum" / Początki husarii w bitwie na Kulikowym Polu
w 1389 r."
--

CcCc

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: October 12, 2007, 04:05:31 AM »
Wait Husar are you hating Hungarians as well? :o I hate only Germans and Russian goverement whatever it's white; red or democoratic tzar in power they're always against us... Wait we don't like bohemanians becouse they took our Zaolzian Silesia; strongly dis like... ok hate Ukrainians becouse of nazi colaboratingi UPA and 300 000 our people masacred by those Bandera's thugs in Wolyn during WWII; btw Ukrainians not Poles were guads  in concentration camps; Don't like Lithuanians neither becouse they're so ungratful bastards; We just forgiven Swedes for invasionsi XVII and XVIII century... :o In reality we only like Slowaks but they were always only servents of Magyars... ::) :D   

Love your Enemy

Offline Husar

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: October 12, 2007, 12:03:00 PM »
Dear Ultra Requete,

the thing is not about WHOM I hate,
but WHO SLAUGHTERED SERBS AND JEWS,
without ever having been punished
the way they should have been punished.

Furthermore,
NAZI
(because that's what they were,
and, according to their beliefs and deeds, still are)
MAGYARS/HUNGARS do claim a big part of Serbia,
which is Called Vojvodina,
after tito cut the "Serbian"
that was in front of "Vojvodina".

These NAZIMAGYARS do have the exact same support as
NAZICROATS/NAZIALBANIANS/NAZIBOSNO-MUSLIMS,
i.e. germany and the catholic west.

During WWII, NAZIMAGYARS slaughtered Serbs and Jews,
tortured them, threw them alive under the ice of the Danube river.

NAZICROATS/USTASHA
had their first historical "training" camp in janka puszta, in hungary.

NAZIMAGYARS are the same beasts as every other nazi.
They slaughtered Serbs and Jews alike.

Didn't you know,
Ultra Requete,
that Serbia is MUCH like Israel,
surrounded by NAZICANNIBALS ?

Didn't you wonder WHY Serbs
looked so much towards their Jewish Brothers,
since both our Nations are in
GREAT DANGER OF DISAPPEARING
FROM THE SURFACE OF THIS PLANET ?

???

Do I "hate" hungarians ?...

THEY ARE THE ONES
DOING/ACTING/PERPETRATING
whatever they can
to get rid of the Serbs
in Serbian Vojvodina.

>:(

Kosovo Polje
(black bird's field)
is Serbian,
beginning with its Serbian Name.
NAZIALBANIANS WANT IT.
SERBS TRY TO FIGHT THEM, despite the west.

Srbska Vojvodina
(Serbian Dukery (?) meaning it belongs to a Serbian Duke)
is Serbian,
beginning with its Serbian Name.
NAZIMAGYARS WANT IT.
SERBS WILL HAVE TO FIGHT THEM,
LIKE THEY DID IN WWII.

;) ;) ;)

IT IS DEFINITELY NOT "HATE"..........

BUT I DO NOT CARRY NAZIMAGYARS IN MY HEART.

8;)

IT IS REMEMBRANCE OF NAZI-EVIL-UNDEEDS OF THE NAZIMAGYARS.

SERBS TOO HAVE A LONG MEMORY.

;) ;) ;)

CcCc

« Last Edit: October 12, 2007, 12:09:45 PM by Husar »
"HUSSARORUM ALIAS RACOW"

"Hussar or gussar originally meant "a robber" in Serbian. These horsemen served not only under the Polish and Lithuanian colors but also under those of the Holy Roman Emperor;"
"Bardzo prawdopodobne, że początek swego istnienia husarze zawdzięczają Serbom. Po klęsce na Kosowym Polu w roku 1389 wszędzie szukali okazji do pomsty na Turkach.
Jan Długosz zapisał pod rokiem 1463, że w bitwie nad Sawą bił się Cohors Raczanorum (oddział Raców - Serbów). Po śmierci króla Macieja Korwina Serbowie udali się do Polski, aby kontynuować walkę z Turkami po usarsku."
"The hussar concept began in Serbia, near the end of the 14th century. In the 16th century, painted wings or winged claws began to appear on cavalry shields. Wings were originally attached to the saddle and later to the back. In 1645, Col. Szczodrowski was said to have used ostrich wings.
In 1500, the Polish Treasury books make reference to hussars. Early on, they were foreign mercenaries, and were called Racowie from "Rascia" a word meaning "of Serbia." They came from the Serbian state of Ras."
"Serbian Gussars"
"Les serbes avaient reconnu la nécessité d'une cavalerie légère, (...) ils développèrent leur propre cavalerie légère, les GUSARS ou USARS, d'où sont venus les hussards."
"Originaires de Serbie, les hussards furent des cavaliers d'élite, connus surtout en Hongrie puis en France, et imités par la suite partout en Europe."
"The area around the present Zorinsk (Ukrainia) belonged to the Serb Hussar Major Vuyich at the end of the 18th century."
" Arsenije III (...) was inaugurating new Serb infantry and hussar regiments that were sent to the ongoing war."
w 1389 r."
--

CcCc

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: October 12, 2007, 04:54:37 PM »
what hungaryan nazis did to the serbs and jews is to sad for me to even write about...i would probably make me very sick :'( :'(
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Husar

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: October 15, 2007, 01:53:48 PM »
Nowadays, NAZIMAGYARS MARCH IN SERBIAN VOJVODINA.
They have a "movement" called "64 regions".
They have a BALESTINIAN FLAG DISPLAYED
among their NAZIHUNGARIAN "flags".

http://www.hvim.hu/hirek/trianonkepek_040604.htm

showing NAZIMAGYARS invading Serbian Vojvodina
carrying their "flags" and the BALESTINIAN ONE.

>:( >:( >:(

http://www.hvim.hu/pic/trianon_040604/07.jpg

SERBS AND JEWS DO HAVE THE SAME ENEMIES.

« Last Edit: October 15, 2007, 01:58:28 PM by Husar »
"HUSSARORUM ALIAS RACOW"

"Serbian Gussars"
w 1389 r."
--

CcCc