Author Topic: Where can I find Jewish Teddy Bear's Offense?  (Read 5337 times)

Joe Schmo

Where can I find Jewish Teddy Bear's Offense?
« on: September 19, 2007, 05:46:55 PM »
In which thread?

newman

Re: Where can I find Jewish Teddy Bear's Offense?
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2007, 05:51:22 PM »

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2007, 05:51:55 PM »
http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?topic=8989.0

It's very shocking.  I can tell that he doesn't like JTF and he just wanted to go out with a "bang" by insulting the members as much as possible.  He was probably planning on leaving JTF anyway, but Dexter telling him not to post things inappropriate for a forum made him snap.  Either way, he's off JTF for good.  Good riddance, this guy is a nut.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2007, 08:08:57 PM »
Might he have been a StørmFrønt troll?

newman

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2007, 08:16:19 PM »

NO.

Not nazi at all. He just seemed to blow a fuse. Very odd!

Joe Schmo

« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2007, 08:18:20 PM »

NO.

He was probably drunk and had some sort of meltdown related to his psychosexual issues.

newman

« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2007, 08:20:52 PM »

NO.

He was probably drunk and had some sort of meltdown related to his psychosexual issues.

I think you've got it.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2007, 08:42:38 PM »

NO.

I think you've got it.

He also clearly doesn't like JTF.  He grew disgusted with what he found here and he decided to lash out in an incredibly inappropriate way. 
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Joe Schmo

« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2007, 08:46:44 PM »
His biggest offense was stating that Barry Bonds was a great example of excellence and the Pablo Picasso was a joke.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2007, 12:32:06 AM »
JDL, I would like an apology from you. My thread contained nothing inappropriate. The vast bulk of his posts were either lewd and lascivious or the most outrageous and venomous attacks against "fellow" Jews imaginable. Run a simple opinion poll here and I guarantee you that nine out of ten will say he acted like a Nazi.

Since when are we forbidden from speaking negative of banned trolls?

I would appreciate either an apology from you or you asking Jimmy Sullivan what to do with this. I will abide by whatever he says.

Chaimfan

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2007, 01:17:29 AM »
You're not getting an apology from me.  In fact, you should appologize to TJTB.  The guy is not an anti semite like you claim and I don't agree with your over the top polls smearing everyone who was ever banned on this forum.  Some of them deserve these insults like Arab lovers, self hating Jews and Nazis and some don't.  You don't know that this guy was evil and I do not think he was, in fact I think he has a good heart. You should judge everyone who can be looked at in a positive light favorably as you insulting him in such a manner might make this man rebel even more against G-d.  He was a good poster until the past 24 hrs when something set him off and he posted outrageous stuff so he was rightfully banned.  No need to make him rebel even more; as Tzvi said the reason why he was rebelling might be because he couldn't stand the truth and it had a positive effect on him.  Let him repent and don't say anything that might set him back.  I do not appreciate Scriabin unlocking the thread by the way but if he is confident he can answer to G-d for it then fine with him.
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

raiseyourfist

« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2007, 01:30:14 AM »
You're not getting an apology from me.  In fact, you should appologize to TJTB.  The guy is not an anti semite like you claim and I don't agree with your over the top polls smearing everyone who was ever banned on this forum.  Some of them deserve these insults like Arab lovers, self hating Jews and Nazis and some don't.  You don't know that this guy was evil and I do not think he was, in fact I think he has a good heart. You should judge everyone who can be looked at in a positive light favorably as you insulting him in such a manner might make this man rebel even more against G-d.  He was a good poster until the past 24 hrs when something set him off and he posted outrageous stuff so he was rightfully banned.  No need to make him rebel even more; as Tzvi said the reason why he was rebelling might be because he couldn't stand the truth and it had a positive effect on him.  Let him repent and don't say anything that might set him back.  I do not appreciate Scriabin unlocking the thread by the way but if he is confident he can answer to G-d for it then fine with him.

Come on JDL forever... if your going to say that everyone should be judged in a positive light... YOU CANT DO ANYTHING IF YOUR GONNA THINK LIKE THAT...

JTB got what he deserved and them some..

he attacked me, scriabin Tsvi and even Yacov

AND HE DID IT CONTINOUSLY... I NEARLY LEFT BECAUSE OF HIM A FOURTNIGHT AGO.. SO IT WASN'T AN ISOLATED INCIDENT

LETS NOT WHITEWASH THE TRUTH HERE
« Last Edit: September 20, 2007, 01:36:58 AM by raiseyourfist »

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2007, 01:34:48 AM »
I agree he deserved to be banned and I would have banned him as well.  However I do not think it is right to go over the top as I talked with him for a while on this forum and saw most of his posts and in my judgment the man is not evil but is misguided and he simply got very mad at us and gone crazy in the last few hours he was here.  Let's remember, he was kellymaureen's friend for many years and she vouched for him, so he is really a good person that needs to work on some flaws.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2007, 01:38:01 AM by jdl4ever »
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"

raiseyourfist

« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2007, 01:37:56 AM »
He attacked me several times over a week ago...

THIS WAS NOT AN ISOLATED INCIDENT

newman

« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2007, 01:44:25 AM »
I was gone all day and evening. I come home and found all that chaos. As the thread starter of THAT topic, I feel terrible. I apologize to anyone if my thread caused them harm.  :'(

Not your fault, Meidle.

Nothing to do with the subject of the thread you started.

kellymaureen

« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2007, 01:48:25 AM »
Thanks JDL.

I have refrained from commenting mostly because I know this persons personal life, and know many things which are very personal and may explain what happened today, of course I would never betray the confidence of a friend.  Granted that comments were uncalled for, some were nasty, over the top and immature, but making a poll and thread and carrying on about this hours later is hardly the height of maturity.  He is not a muslim or a nazi...I would never have anything to do with either, i despise both passionately and I realize I havent been here long but to call him those things makes me think that some here would believe that I would befriend those types.  If thats the case I will be more than willing to leave here immediately.
I am not sure what happened or why he lost it, but he was banned and is gone now, certainly people have more to fill their lives with than this subject.
Anyhow thanks JDL for being the voice of reason and maturity
« Last Edit: September 20, 2007, 01:51:11 AM by kellymaureen »

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2007, 01:54:55 AM »
Big deal raiseyourfist I get insulted almost every day on this forum and I don't make C.F. polls about everyone that insults me.  I'll try to explain.  Most people here are Gentile and don't have insight to what just happened.  The problem is that you guys don't understand that 99% of non religious Jews are self hating and wouldn't even come on this forum.  TJTB was in the 1% of the non religious Jews who actually had right wing JTF style beliefs and came on this forum with a semi open mind.  The sins that he does are no different than the other 99% of non religious Jews, in fact compared to them he is a righteous person since he has Jewish pride and came onto this forum.  Half of the Jews on this forum are only slightly above TJTB in their practice of Judaism so I am surprised why they don't stand up for him.  If winning him over takes a few insults on your part and a few bannings then it is worth it. 

However with CF's poll, there is no chance of him repenting, apoligizing and coming back on.  There is also little chance of him being convinced to follow the Bible as I spent many precious hours of my own valuable time trying to convince him in threads, since whatever progress I made was taken away by Chaimfan.  And with this atmosphere there is little chance of anyone like him joining our movement since you are too tough on mostly good people and give them no chance to return since who would want to return after being smeared in such a disgusting manner?
« Last Edit: September 20, 2007, 01:59:17 AM by jdl4ever »

raiseyourfist

« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2007, 02:00:48 AM »
Big deal raiseyourfist I get insulted almost every day on this forum and I don't make C.F. polls about everyone that insults me.  I'll try to explain.  Most people here are Gentile and don't have insight to what just happened.  The problem is that you guys don't understand that 99% of non religious Jews are self hating and wouldn't even come on this forum.  TJTB was in the 1% of the non religious Jews who actually had right wing JTF style beliefs and came on this forum with a semi open mind.  The sins that he does are no different than the other 99% of non religious Jews, in fact compared to them he is a righteous person since he has Jewish pride and came onto this forum.  Half of the Jews on this forum are only slightly above TJTB in their practice of Judaism so I am surprised why they don't stand up for him.  If winning him over takes a few insults on your part and a few bannings then it is worth it. 

However with CF's poll, there is no chance of him repenting, apoligizing and coming back on.  There is also little chance of him being convinced to follow the Bible as I spend many precious hours of my own valuable time trying to convince him in threads, since whatever progress I made was taken away by Chaimfan.  And with this atmosphere there is little chance of anyone like him from joining our movement since you are too tough on mostly good people and give them no chance to return since who would want to return after being smeared in such a disgusting manner?

WHY THE BIG DEAL YOU ASK...

JTB is, and always be a deranged pulsated individual who has to spend his time giving into urges and desires and has a very short circuit when giving respect were it is due....

I DONT CONDONE THE THREAD ABOUT THE POLL BUT TO NOT CONDEMN JTB AFTER ALL THE THINGS HE SAID WOULD BE A CRIME IN ITS SELF...

AND DONT TELL ME HE WAS RIGHT WINGED.... I DONT CARE HE WAS A SADISTIC INDIVIDUAL WHO PICKED FIGHTS WHERE HE THOUGHT HE WAS BEING BOXED IN...

I AM HAPPY THE PEOPLE OF THIS FORUM FINALLY SAW WHAT I SAW IN JTB A FOURTNIGHT AGO WHEN HE ATTACKED ME

newman

« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2007, 02:02:07 AM »
I'm not bashing CF, Scriabin or anybody. With my temper and language I shouldn't say squat.

But I can see JDL4ever's argument and feel I should say so.

That's all.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2007, 02:07:04 AM »
JTB is, and always be a deranged pulsated individual who has to spend his time giving into urges and desires and has a very short circuit when giving respect were it is due....

I DONT CONDONE THE THREAD ABOUT THE POLL BUT TO NOT CONDEMN JTB AFTER ALL THE THINGS HE SAID WOULD BE A CRIME IN ITS SELF...
I think that this is very accurate and I agree with what you just said.

raiseyourfist

« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2007, 03:15:59 AM »

However with CF's poll, there is no chance of him repenting, apoligizing and coming back on.  There is also little chance of him being convinced to follow the Bible as I spent many precious hours of my own valuable time trying to convince him in threads, since whatever progress I made was taken away by Chaimfan.  And with this atmosphere there is little chance of anyone like him joining our movement since you are too tough on mostly good people and give them no chance to return since who would want to return after being smeared in such a disgusting manner?

I know plenty of non religious jews who have right wing views...

You know during the holocaust the jews that fought back were predominantly non religeous also most of the people who started to support Rabbai Kahane were non religious types... so the margin of right/left on a religious level makes no difference to a persons ability to lie down and take uncalled for attacks..

You probably think this is the case on a religious note... torah abiding people but i can tell you that just because someone is not religious doesn't mean he/she is going to just give in under attack...

THAT SEEMS FARFECHD AND ILLOGICAL TO ME... BUT I CAN SEE WHERE YOU ARE COMING FROM.

Offline Barach Velvel ben Lazer Eliazer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2007, 03:27:46 AM »
The guy is a pervert. Just look at those comments. He was getting out of control and eventually was out of control. He needed to be stopped. This board is for talk about pressing issues and how they effects us, the people. This board is not for such socially unacceptable, lewd talk.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #22 on: September 20, 2007, 03:28:01 AM »
Thanks JDL.

I have refrained from commenting mostly because I know this persons personal life, and know many things which are very personal and may explain what happened today, of course I would never betray the confidence of a friend.  Granted that comments were uncalled for, some were nasty, over the top and immature, but making a poll and thread and carrying on about this hours later is hardly the height of maturity.  He is not a muslim or a nazi...I would never have anything to do with either, i despise both passionately and I realize I havent been here long but to call him those things makes me think that some here would believe that I would befriend those types.  If thats the case I will be more than willing to leave here immediately.
I am not sure what happened or why he lost it, but he was banned and is gone now, certainly people have more to fill their lives with than this subject.

It's not your fault KM; he was not nazi or nazi muslim; but he snaped and come completly bonkers with venom and profanity; just like this secular Israeli CNNN; I know him from other forums and he seemed to be OK real tough likudnik, he even reffered me here; but he turned to vain person and got banned for bashing Rabbi Kahane and JTF as bunch of crazy Jews and goys from America "who don't know [censored] of Israel"; He even PM me warning me to not stay  here; We all make decision for ourselfs; he was not your childe or subordiante; so you shoud not be blaming your self for this scandalous affair. In my opinion He shoud be freezed for week or two; and then given the chance to either apologise or leave with honour; but the decision was made by commanding staff; so we shoud burry this whole mess and don't deflame the dead. That's Torah and common sence. That's last thing I'm gonna say on this thread Ultra out.
P.S. remove the poll he was rightly punished but don't kick the lying man.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Barach Velvel ben Lazer Eliazer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #23 on: September 20, 2007, 03:51:16 AM »
I don't see how this guy could be looked on as "good." His comments were abnormal and perverted. Something with such weak moral fiber should get what's coming to them, and he got it alright. Plus, he used some very hateful words. That topic was turned upside down and inside out.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: September 20, 2007, 07:24:44 AM »
Thanks JDL.

I have refrained from commenting mostly because I know this persons personal life, and know many things which are very personal and may explain what happened today, of course I would never betray the confidence of a friend.  Granted that comments were uncalled for, some were nasty, over the top and immature, but making a poll and thread and carrying on about this hours later is hardly the height of maturity.  He is not a muslim or a nazi...I would never have anything to do with either,i despise both passionately and I realize I havent been here long but to call him those things makes me think that some here would believe that I would befriend those types.  If thats the case I will be more than willing to leave here immediately.

IN the beginning, I actually liked the guy and then all of a sudden he was attacking Dexter out of nowhere irrationally and then me...Seriously, he forgot to take his medicine or something...That or someone logged on to his account and started ranting like a lunatic.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein