Author Topic: StørmFrønt Führer-Worshipper Tries to Convince us that he's "Open-Minded"  (Read 11836 times)

newman

Re: StørmFrønt Führer-Worshipper Tries to Convince us that he's "Open-Minded"
« Reply #50 on: September 24, 2007, 10:55:08 PM »
.... Stating that Africans cant run their own governments is taking it a bit too far

Look at the deplorable state that african countries are in today. Do you see ANY indication that they can?

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #51 on: September 24, 2007, 11:00:38 PM »
.... Stating that Africans cant run their own governments is taking it a bit too far

Look at the deplorable state that african countries are in today. Do you see ANY indication that they can?
I think that the African people have no intention of running their governments and while they may or may not be able to, they simply don't.
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #52 on: September 24, 2007, 11:01:25 PM »
Newman:  Why is this guy Lou attacking JTF about a stance we have on African leaders?  When this topic is supposed to be about responding to a Nazi poster?   What do you think about Lou's agenda?

• Master JTFer
« Reply #53 on: September 24, 2007, 11:06:39 PM »
Newman:  Why is this guy Lou attacking JTF about a stance we have on African leaders?  When this topic is supposed to be about responding to a Nazi poster?   What do you think about Lou's agenda?
I take offense at that. I am not a liberal and I am not pro-black or anything. I am number one pro-Jewish. After that I am certainly pro-American, but I joined this group because of it's support for Israel. The topic of blacks comes up because that is also an important part of the Nazi ideology.
Perhaps I am a victim of my environment in terms of this particular idea. Living in the suburbs next to leftist Jews and having leftist concepts shoved at one, while one nonetheless tries to reject them as much as possible it is impossible to reject them when they are thrown upon me more and more.
KAHANE TZADAK!

newman

« Reply #54 on: September 24, 2007, 11:11:48 PM »
Newman:  Why is this guy Lou attacking JTF about a stance we have on African leaders?  When this topic is supposed to be about responding to a Nazi poster?   What do you think about Lou's agenda?

Lou's OK. He's a young Jewish guy from the burbs trying to throw off the liberal BS he's been flooded with his whole life. No agenda with him, he's 'good people'.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #55 on: September 24, 2007, 11:18:24 PM »
Newman:  Why is this guy Lou attacking JTF about a stance we have on African leaders?  When this topic is supposed to be about responding to a Nazi poster?   What do you think about Lou's agenda?

Lou's OK. He's a young Jewish guy from the burbs trying to throw off the liberal BS he's been flooded with his whole life. No agenda with him, he's 'good people'.
Thanks
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #56 on: September 24, 2007, 11:30:21 PM »
Alright Newman:  If it's ok with you, then its ok with me. 

Sincerely,

The Shadow

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #57 on: September 24, 2007, 11:30:31 PM »
Lets be civilized!

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #58 on: September 24, 2007, 11:39:48 PM »
Sure, lets invite the Nazi over for dinner. hahahahahaha

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #59 on: September 24, 2007, 11:40:46 PM »
While he gobbles up the food, he can talk about the Jews.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #60 on: September 24, 2007, 11:45:57 PM »
You re both not gettin it.Why should we hate him when he comes to us for help?

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #61 on: September 24, 2007, 11:56:07 PM »
Is there no forgiveness of his sins?

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #62 on: September 25, 2007, 12:03:43 AM »
he said it in no less terms

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #63 on: September 25, 2007, 12:28:24 AM »
To No Israeli arabs:  At least there's two of us on the same page.  Man- o -chevitz!

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #64 on: September 25, 2007, 12:31:31 AM »
Les forgive and see what comes of it.

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #65 on: September 25, 2007, 12:32:46 AM »
These Størm Frønt Nazi guys all sing the same tune.  But what really blows my mind is how we have JTF members who want him here.  Thats really messed up.

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #66 on: September 25, 2007, 12:34:35 AM »
The Iraq War was not fought for Israel.  Saddam Hussein was better for Israel than the clerical people who will likely take power.  Saddam was a military dictator, but clerical theocratic Muslims are much more dangerous.

Aside from his opposition to Israel, I support Saddam in his attacks on Iran and Kuwait.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #67 on: September 25, 2007, 12:46:22 AM »
Christianwhite, it REALLY troubles me to see you asking us to be lenient on a Nazi pedo.

I have to say this lowers my respect for you quite a bit.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #68 on: September 25, 2007, 12:47:24 AM »
No friend your not getting it!

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #69 on: September 25, 2007, 12:48:41 AM »
Wayne, he is a faggot Jew-killing pedophile who deserves to spend out the rest of his life in a cell with three huge black Bubbas.

Oh wait, he would enjoy that too much.  ::)

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #70 on: September 25, 2007, 12:53:03 AM »
At least there's a few of us who agree he's a Nazi.   I'm with Chaim Fan and No Israeli Arabs.   

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #71 on: September 25, 2007, 01:21:47 AM »
No Israeli Arabs-  It's just a sad thing that we have members who want that Nazi around.   No acceptance of Nazi's is a fundamental concept of JTF.  I know that Chaim would not stand for this.  I'm starting to wonder about some of the members here.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #72 on: September 25, 2007, 01:24:42 AM »
I can't believe some of you actually wanted to team up with a person like this, or let him continue posting on the forum to see what he's all about, or wanted to forge partnerships with StørmFrønt members  ??? ??? ??? ???

Some of you want to see what he posts next?  Why?  He already posted enough to convict him of being an all-out Nazi anti-semite! 

He said, in clear terms, that Jews are the enemy of the white people and they are responsible for the beginning of the downfall of Western civilization and for all of the West's calamities.

Not arabs, not political correctness, not liberalism, not third world cultures, BUT JEWS!!  He was spewing forth all the textbook anti-Semitic classics, Jews have control over Europe!  Haha, what a joke!  I guess the handful of Jewish governmental representatives in Europe actually control the entire governments and let governmental anti-Semitism exist as a cover for their control.  The British Jews who control Britain let the colleges ban Israel, the German Jews who control Germany force Germany to make Israel give up her land, once again, in order to hide their control.  The Jews in control of the Scandinavian countries freely let Muslims in, to destroy the white race also to distract the Scandinavians from the real problem, the JEWS OF SCANDINAVIA!  This piece of garbage probably believes things similar to this.  His ideology hasn't progressed past 1930s Germany, they still think that Jews are the main problem in Europe even though there are hardly any Jews living there anymore!  This is completely irrational, and insane!!  People think that we have much in common with him? 

This person and people like him have NOTHING in common with us.  Indeed not only that but they are our #1 enemies along with Muslims, third-world savages and liberals.  We will NEVER have anything in common with him!  What would a partnership with him be like, he thinks every problem in the modern world is caused by Jews?  What type of possible fruitful relationship would come from this? 

This piece of Nazi scum needs to be BANNED, and everyone who wanted to give this guy the benefit of the doubt needs to think hard about the error in that sentiment.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #73 on: September 25, 2007, 01:32:18 AM »
Zev: You are right on the money.   I just think the JTF members who want him on, have a different agenda than we do.  I think it goes deeper

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #74 on: September 25, 2007, 01:34:56 AM »
I wouldn't say the enemy isn't within the organization, and I'll leave it at that.