Author Topic: White guy in High Street in Columbus who pays protestors and gives instructions  (Read 2292 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
https://twitter.com/TKQ1777/status/1266941688972378113

https://twitter.com/mrcody/status/1266950466434449409

In the video he gives orders out like in the military and everybody gets something in the paws. I think he gives out money. He orders to steal tables from the Hawai restaurant Hai Poke and build barricades.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Brainless rebellion.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
Identified!

This guy is a Bernie Sanders "field organizer". His name is Martin Weissgerber. The name is 100% German.
https://twitter.com/bethbama/status/1267519416553611266
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
They are attacking in Montreal. What does Montreal have to do with any of this. Just go right ahead and loot the stores nyah. I bet the other dude is right that it's happening to fag-loving cities.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Identified!

This guy is a Bernie Sanders "field organizer". His name is Martin Weissgerber. The name is 100% German.

Geeh... what a shock.  A Bernie Bot.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
They are attacking in Montreal. What does Montreal have to do with any of this. Just go right ahead and loot the stores nyah. I bet the other dude is right that it's happening to fag-loving cities.
Why? Because that's what schvartzers do!!! They need no excuse to loot only an opportunity!!!!!

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
Why? Because that's what schvartzers do!!! They need no excuse to loot only an opportunity!!!!!

It was not always like this. Democrats have a big share in such events by inciting and justifying them.

In this special case now, the Democrats have even told the police not to intervene. And the leftists media back them up and incite them more. There are lots of white kids as well in Manhattan who steal like the ravens who join the gang. And at the streets in Soho standing leftist white people who cheer them for their crimes.

Offline Yehudayaakov

• Pro JTFer
the obvious destabilization is done to get an outcome the power wants to attain, now what sort of outcome they want

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
It was not always like this. Democrats have a big share in such events by inciting and justifying them.

In this special case now, the Democrats have even told the police not to intervene. And the leftists media back them up and incite them more. There are lots of white kids as well in Manhattan who steal like the ravens who join the gang. And at the streets in Soho standing leftist white people who cheer them for their crimes.
It's been like this since the 60[s

Offline Yehudayaakov

• Pro JTFer
for the sake of destruction , making opponents weaker , psychopaths only see profits

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
It's been like this since the 60[s

And before? Have you seen the video, that John Stossel made about the native Americans inside and outside the reservations?

Watch it and you will see the truth. Demonrats! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQ4lnDy2xnQ&t

Behind every swinishness is a Demonrat!

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
And before? Have you seen the video, that John Stossel made about the native Americans inside and outside the reservations?

Watch it and you will see the truth. Demonrats! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQ4lnDy2xnQ&t

Behind every swinishness is a Demonrat!
This is quite true  & did you know that the Democrat party was founded by the Ku Klux Klan yet stupid Jews & blacks are Democrats? The KKK is closed allies & membership overlaps with neo Nazi groups & they also were allied with the NSDAP & their American branch during world war 2.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member

It could be a self-hating Jew. Weiss is Jewish and the Chabad rabbi here has the last name Gerber.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
This is quite true  & did you know that the Democrat party was founded by the Ku Klux Klan yet stupid Jews & blacks are Democrats? The KKK is closed allies & membership overlaps with neo Nazi groups & they also were allied with the NSDAP & their American branch during world war 2.

The Democrats have been around since Andrew Jackson. They trace themselves to Thomas Jefferson when it was called "Democratic-Republicans". After the Civil War, the KKK white Nazis supported the Democrats because the Republicans freed the slaves.

Of course Thomas Jefferson and Andrew Jackson had more in common with today's Republicans than to today's Democrats. I also remember a long time ago Chaim said (or maybe it was a JTF article) that Jackson created big government and was the first bad president after the Founding Fathers and John Quincy Adams (son of Founding Father John Adams) who were all good. So Andrew Jackson can be held responsible for the Establishment in the Federal government that Trump is against (even though Trump likes Andrew Jackson).

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Now I understand that Nazi and wicked leftists are involved.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member

No crime is for them impossible.