Author Topic: Who Here Knows about the Line of King David?  (Read 2394 times)

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
Who Here Knows about the Line of King David?
« on: October 01, 2007, 09:17:04 PM »
Someone from this forum told me about working to restore the line of King David ZTL,
and the end of democracy (aka heresy and lies) from the Jewish nation. I would like to know who was it and also if you have a link or picture of the guy who is said to be the closest to the Throne.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
Re: Who Here Knows about the Line of King David?
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2007, 09:27:46 PM »
It was me, and there are three legitimate lines, the Dayan, Charlap, and Schneerson families all have confirmed claims to the throne, in a case of unclear succesion the Sanhedrin chooses from among the available candidates.

And even when (with Hashem's help) there is a restoration there will probably be some form of Democracy but it will obviously be restricted in who can vote of hold office, and the King and Sanhedrin will also have the appropriate powers.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2007, 06:12:44 PM »
I have and Chaim said he would restore the Monarchy when he becomes Prime Minister
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline decimos

• Senior JTFer
    • wowheed
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2007, 07:46:36 PM »
Moshiach will come from this line. A warrior King!
And that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams, shall be put to death; because he hath spoken perversion against the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, and redeemed thee out of the house of bondage, to draw thee aside out of the way which the LORD thy God commanded thee to walk in. So shalt thou put away the evil from the midst of thee.Deuteronomy 13:5.

Offline decimos

• Senior JTFer
    • wowheed
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2007, 09:47:46 AM »
Someone from this forum told me about working to restore the line of King David ZTL,
and the end of democracy (aka heresy and lies) from the Jewish nation. I would like to know who was it and also if you have a link or picture of the guy who is said to be the closest to the Throne.

well the moshiac will came from His line.
And that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams, shall be put to death; because he hath spoken perversion against the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, and redeemed thee out of the house of bondage, to draw thee aside out of the way which the LORD thy God commanded thee to walk in. So shalt thou put away the evil from the midst of thee.Deuteronomy 13:5.