In 3 Weeks
0 (0%)
Never Ever!
2 (10%)
Eventually
10 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: October 12, 2007, 03:32:32 PM

Author Topic: Should all us Jews Christian and others meet for a picnic or someother gathereri  (Read 8293 times)

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
What do you all think?

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
Sorry but it's not dating or society club side; besides breaching the rules of conspiracy I doubt that mayority of our members will be able to find time and resources to meet in one time and one place; those profiling threads made me nervous enough. ::) I won't swim with sharks. ;)
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
The sharks always come but there are alot of us like myself who could provide security and make sure no one harms us.I have none white children as well as White Children.Yet I would never let any get hurt!
wayne jude
It will change society forever by our boldness!

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer

Sure I'd love to meet you guys in person over a beer or a barbequed burger, who is bringing the potato salad?  :)
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
Lets do it and invite our fearless leader!From my heart I will provide Security.Ive been military since 1980-.I can handle that!
Jude.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
Not all could attend but this is a good way for us to gain publicity,and grow.I have no fear of our enemies.We can handle them and still have a good time.Someone who knows our leader,ask what he thinks .I will submit to what ever he decides....
Jude

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
how bro?

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer

Well if you're paraniod about bad people messing things up, I'd suggest sending out the details by private email and not post it on the public forum.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
Yes you are right and no Its not necessary for him to attend!I meant just to bond.We are somewhat different and I thought it could be good.
Jude

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
Just relax. We'll have a meeting eventually, probably for the next Israel day parade. Chaim is very busy with his videos and Aliya campaign, so he doesn't have time to meet us.

Why are you being so hostile, he was merely trying to get to know people from JTF in person. I happen to think that's a great idea. I like coming on the forum but I want to be able to look people in the eye and talk about our agenda face to face.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer

I wasn't expecting to meet Chaim anyway, I was thinking it'd be fun just to meet some of you characters in person.  :D

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer

Who is talking about being official? aren't we just talking about meeting up? Just to Say hi, meet up and have some laughs with you shmucks without all the typing on the keyboard.  :laugh:

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
Yes new yorker .Not official,Just a bunch of us shmucks,meeting to strengthen our bond.I live in northern Virginia
.not far from Washington...

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
Are you originally from America Wayne? Something in me tells me that you're not originally from the states.. but I could be completely wrong, just curious.

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
first from a pragmatic stand it isnt realistic for all of us to get together in one place.
second anyone who doesnt think the FBI has people all over this forum, we would have more FBI informants than true Jewish patriots.  In addition I doubt we would succeed in getting a permit to meet on any public ground because we would "disturb the peace"

KAHANE TZADAK!

kellymaureen

Well its a good thing that the FBI is keeping an eye on US....and the koranimal sites get left alone, I mean really now that would be PROFILING :laugh:

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
I would love to meet up with you guys!  Sadly I don't really have the time and I don't think any of you live in Indiana.    :(
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
first from a pragmatic stand it isnt realistic for all of us to get together in one place.
second anyone who doesnt think the FBI has people all over this forum, we would have more FBI informants than true Jewish patriots.  In addition I doubt we would succeed in getting a permit to meet on any public ground because we would "disturb the peace"

FBI? Come on now Lou.. why would the FBI have informants for this forum? It's a public forum anyway..

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer

FBI? Come on now Lou.. why would the FBI have informants for this forum? It's a public forum anyway..

Because the FBI is scared to s*** of the change we would bring to this country and the world. The FBI is a tool of those in power to stay in power
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer

Because the FBI is scared to s*** of the change we would bring to this country and the world. The FBI is a tool of those in power to stay in power

Well the argument makes sense in theory... but we're nowhere near big enough to have a significant influence just yet.

raiseyourfist

It will be impossible for alot of our members who don't live in USA...

A lot of our great members live in England, Australia and a couple of people in India South Africa and elsewhere..

When we get stronger it would be a good idea but at the moment i cant see it happening yet

Erica

Sorry but it's not dating or society club side; besides breaching the rules of conspiracy I doubt that mayority of our members will be able to find time and resources to meet in one time and one place; those profiling threads made me nervous enough. ::) I won't swim with sharks. ;)
Here, Here!

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer

Well if they're going to buy a round of drinks the agents can come too.  :laugh:

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
Those who can,mabey will .It would be fun and enlightening.For those in Europe they can do the same.What would the negatives be to say hello in person?The FBI can come ,I will buy them a drink...LOL

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
Dam Im good!LOL