Author Topic: Idiot  (Read 1975 times)

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Idiot
« on: June 03, 2021, 02:11:21 PM »
As expected, the oracle vp died after his second covid shot, ending the fight to punish google for stealing java to make andriod. It does answer the question of if he can be trusted to deal with special robots anyways.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Idiot
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2021, 05:59:15 PM »
Can someone useful go buy oracle and go back to suing google?

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2021, 06:58:38 PM »
can you provide material to back up your claims?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2021, 07:00:36 PM »
I found nothing to verify your claim.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2021, 09:43:53 PM »
can you provide material to back up your claims?

The company announced that he died of COVID. 

Israel Chai, it is disgusting how you lie for your agenda.

https://twitter.com/OracleAPEX/status/1398058282787520520?s=20

Oracle APEX
@OracleAPEX
We're heartbroken to share that Joel Kallman has passed away from Covid-19 on May 25th. He was 54.

Joel's warmth and enthusiasm touched countless across the globe. We miss him dearly.

We invite you to share your memories: http://apex.oracle.com/joel

#orclapex
@joelkallman

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2021, 12:26:40 AM »
Chaim's mother had both doses and died anyway despite the vaccination. Is that what happened to this person? I never heard of him and I don't know anything about Oracle.

« Last Edit: June 05, 2021, 11:08:33 PM by Binyamin Yisrael »

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2021, 05:04:13 AM »
The company announced that he died of COVID. 

Israel Chai, it is disgusting how you lie for your agenda.

https://twitter.com/OracleAPEX/status/1398058282787520520?s=20

Oracle APEX
@OracleAPEX
We're heartbroken to share that Joel Kallman has passed away from Covid-19 on May 25th. He was 54.

Joel's warmth and enthusiasm touched countless across the globe. We miss him dearly.

We invite you to share your memories: http://apex.oracle.com/joel

#orclapex
@joelkallman

But he didn't. He died of the vaccine. Since he was a fighter for the vaccine it didn't help the propaganda, so his family lied about his death on facebook for the cause. Don't condemn me too hard until you improve at the googling.

Chaim's mother had both doses and died anyway despite the vaccination. Is what happened to this person? I never heard of him and I don't know anything about Oracle.

No he got his injection and died right after. Oracle makes Java, which countless devices run on. As mentioned, they had a multi billion dollar lawsuit against google for stealing Java to make android. Now he decided to be a hero and protect others with the vaccine in the ultimate way. Good for the heroes. Medical testing helps those who don't get better quality services eventually.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2021, 05:17:46 AM »
The odds of someone of his age and his medical condition dying from covid are so astronomically low that it makes Biden's presidency look probable, even if you didn't have me telling you 100% add him to the VAERS website.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2021, 06:00:23 AM »
You don't know his medical background and even for healthy people in their fifties the risk is low but not 'astronomically' low.  You don't know for a fact whether he passed away from covid or from adverse reaction to the vax, or some unrelated problem. Finally your conspiracy about this death being linked
to the patent lawsuite against google is unbased.
It woulb be better if you didn't post this thread at all to be honest.
The odds of someone of his age and his medical condition dying from covid are so astronomically low that it makes Biden's presidency look probable, even if you didn't have me telling you 100% add him to the VAERS website.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2021, 07:07:16 AM »
You don't know his medical background and even for healthy people in their fifties the risk is low but not 'astronomically' low.  You don't know for a fact whether he passed away from covid or from adverse reaction to the vax, or some unrelated problem. Finally your conspiracy about this death being linked
to the patent lawsuite against google is unbased.
It woulb be better if you didn't post this thread at all to be honest.

I do not see a link between this and the patent lawsuit, other than the fact it ends it.

I do know he died after his injection. I also do know that if someone his age does fit into the .01% category that isnt old or morbidly obese dies, it takes a while with alot of suffering, not a one time deal like this.

I do suspect that google killed him and made it look like tha vaccine actually, but that's pure speculation.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2021, 07:21:20 AM »
And you locked the thread celebrating India reversing its death rate? So Indian news is censored here? It's not pro vaccine enough to explore other options? I can't say I'm surprised and will not continue to not be surprised as events unfold.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2021, 07:30:06 AM »
Ok so not a drug then. The desire of indians to be vaccinated was enough to make them like they were vaccinated and stop dying. Of the fda says it it must be true and they must be confused or be zombies. Better?

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2021, 03:52:30 PM »
But he didn't. He died of the vaccine. Since he was a fighter for the vaccine it didn't help the propaganda, so his family lied about his death on facebook for the cause. Don't condemn me too hard until you improve at the googling.

No he got his injection and died right after. Oracle makes Java, which countless devices run on. As mentioned, they had a multi billion dollar lawsuit against google for stealing Java to make android. Now he decided to be a hero and protect others with the vaccine in the ultimate way. Good for the heroes. Medical testing helps those who don't get better quality services eventually.

Your assumption here is that anyone who had a vaccine shot and dies, must have died from the vaccine.  But we know that the vaccines are not 100% efficacious and some people contract Covid despite vaccination (either partial or full vaccination).
All that we know is that he had one shot.

You have no evidence that the family lied. You made that up.  You have no evidence that the company lied.  You made that up.

Why would they lie about his cause of death?    They didn't want him to die and they don't want others to die the way that he did.

You can dose someone with a gallon of spike protein, or a gallon of any Covid vaccine of your choice that is being distributed in the US and none of that will cause someone to test positive for COVID-19.   To test positive for COVID-19, a person has to be exposed to and contract the virus, from someone else who is infected.   This is not, and cannot be, caused by a vaccine.

Your googling hasn't helped you, it has made you look like an imbecile.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2021, 03:54:19 PM »
He was in his 50's you f'n moron.  And you have no idea what his health was like.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2021, 03:56:06 PM »
I do not see a link between this and the patent lawsuit, other than the fact it ends it.

I do know he died after his injection. I also do know that if someone his age does fit into the .01% category that isnt old or morbidly obese dies, it takes a while with alot of suffering, not a one time deal like this.

I do suspect that google killed him and made it look like tha vaccine actually, but that's pure speculation.

What are you even talking about?  Like every other company, they will hire someone to replace him.  A lawsuit by a company is not conducted by one single person, it's an entire legal team and an organizational philosophy to pursue whatever case.  Your claim that this ends some lawsuit is completely baseless speculation like just about everything you post

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2021, 06:15:56 PM »
What are you even talking about?  Like every other company, they will hire someone to replace him.  A lawsuit by a company is not conducted by one single person, it's an entire legal team and an organizational philosophy to pursue whatever case.  Your claim that this ends some lawsuit is completely baseless speculation like just about everything you post

There actually is a good movie on the precise topic, the guy who sued ford for.stealing his windshield washer invention. When a smaller company sues a bigger one over a patent it takes a lot of time and effort. Its possible that another member of the company carries the torch, but the most likely event in this situation is they settle for a tiny payout and bury the story and google is not hurt.