Author Topic: Another school shooting  (Read 3888 times)

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
Another school shooting
« on: October 10, 2007, 06:01:50 PM »
A suspeneded student went back and shot 2 of his teachers in a shool in Cleveland.  I can't believe all the school shooting we are having lately.  The school shooting I am in favor of were shootings by student who were picked on by bullies and they went back and killed them.  The reason I am in favor of those kind of shootings, because from personal experience, I feel the same way as those students.  The teachers don't do anything when a student gets picked on like that.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Another school shooting
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2007, 06:21:54 PM »
Yes but theres no need to go and shoot the bullies!

Many of the bullies are foolish and quite a few just tag along, even though they are horrible, i'm sure they do not deserve to be killed.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2007, 06:22:21 PM »
I have had experiences myself of being bullied and not having the teachers do enough or anything about it. But I never wished death on any of them. I fantasized about beating the crap out of them and eventually did when I had enough. But shooting someone to death? That's a bit too far, in my opinion.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2007, 06:28:50 PM »
No when they physically assault in a violent mode sure, they are worth going to jail for. O0

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2007, 07:18:43 PM »
  this is just crazy!
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2007, 07:43:32 PM »
Joe, you are insane if you condone school shootings of any sort.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2007, 09:54:50 PM »
Well, that's your opionon and you're entilted to it.  But, if you had to go through the same garbage that I had to go through in school, you will feel the same way.

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2007, 09:59:24 PM »
Many of these kids have no identity and the bullying just compounds their problems. Someone with a strong identity and a purpose would never do something as pointless as shooting a couple bullies.
KAHANE TZADAK!

raiseyourfist

« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2007, 10:35:14 PM »
JOE YOUR TALKING ABOUT TERMINATING SOMEONES LIFE BECAUSE THEY ARE MAKING FUN OF YOU....

EYE FOR AN EYE BUT NOT A EYE FOR A BULLET...

in other words what your saying here is far too extreme for the scenario you pointed out...

its like my grandmother use to say "FIGHT THE FIGHTS THAT ARE WORTH FIGHTING FOR"

kellymaureen

« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2007, 10:45:20 PM »
Bullying isnt just "making fun" of someone, there are kids who are tormented mentally and physically to the point that they commit suicide to get away from it.  Its a serious problem, and parents need to be more involved, what kind of parent would allow their child to torment another child to the point that child wanted out so badly they would take their own life.  I dont mean teasing, every child goes through that, I did when I was little in school, but the  bullying needs to be stopped, maybe even laws and punishments outside school.  Im sure that Joe's experience is what left him with these feelings, so as you can see bullying effects people even after they leave school.  Sorry that you went through really bad things like that :(
« Last Edit: October 10, 2007, 10:50:30 PM by kellymaureen »

raiseyourfist

« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2007, 11:24:33 PM »
still Kelly, it does not constitute pre-meditated murder of the first kind...

If the kid was being physically attacked and had no other option but to defend his/her self that is the only time one is allowed to kill another human being in that circumstance.... What Joe is saying is it is ok to kill someone who is just insulting you on a continual basis...

TO LEGITIMIZE MURDER OR ANY KIND UNLESS IT IS IN AN ACT OF SELF DEFENSE IS WRONG AND IS WORSE THAN THE BULLIES THEMSELVES....

kellymaureen

« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2007, 11:30:50 PM »
I dont know him, but I dont think that Joe is actually going to go out and shoot anyone.  I can understand, if he suffered from bullying like that, his attitude towards bullies.

I dont think its just insults that kids go through, I know of a couple of kids in high school who were subject to on a daily basis, not just name calling, but humiliation that was just so sick and horrible I dont know how the kids who were doing it lived with themselves.

I dont think that anyone should be killed, other than in self defence, if your life is in danger, or in the case of the death penalty, those are the only 2 reasons.

I DO think that kids who do that kind of bullying, need to be charged with a crime, and pay for what they have done mentally and physically to innocent young people.  Perhaps being in prison, and seeing the other side of what they do might change them.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2007, 07:08:03 AM »
Sometimes we may say some things that are rash but none of us are serious about killing bullies.But ,physical bullying and sometimes mental bullying should be punished.NO doubt about it.As for wanting to be black,Boy you never read my posts.LOL !!The bullies in my youth were all Black and I don't believe African -Americans have changed that much or even at all since that time...  As for my typing, sorry its not the best.When I grew up,young men didn't need to type so, I have never become that good at it.You all take care.See yas later. ;)

raiseyourfist

« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2007, 07:57:52 AM »
I dont know him, but I dont think that Joe is actually going to go out and shoot anyone.  I can understand, if he suffered from bullying like that, his attitude towards bullies.

I dont think its just insults that kids go through, I know of a couple of kids in high school who were subject to on a daily basis, not just name calling, but humiliation that was just so sick and horrible I dont know how the kids who were doing it lived with themselves.

I dont think that anyone should be killed, other than in self defence, if your life is in danger, or in the case of the death penalty, those are the only 2 reasons.

I DO think that kids who do that kind of bullying, need to be charged with a crime, and pay for what they have done mentally and physically to innocent young people.  Perhaps being in prison, and seeing the other side of what they do might change them.

Have you ever heard of the term sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me... this is true for the most part but if someone was to insult Joe's culture or family i would say the bully needs to "ave it" (english accent nessasary)...

I had a jewish friend back when i was going to school who severely bashed a bully because the bully said to my jewish friend that all the jews should be exterminated and put in gas chambers... the next day the school expelled the jewish kid for defending himself...

THAT IS THE WRONG WAY TO DEAL WITH THE SITUATION AND IT IS THE NAZI BULLY WHO SHOULD HAVE BEEN EXPELLED

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2007, 11:25:41 AM »
Thank you Kelly, you got my very point.  I was not just the subject of insults, but physicall assults by my classmates.  The teachers wouldn't do anything to stop it.  That's why when I hear of a shooting by a kid who was bullied and the school did nothing to stop it, I'm in favor of.  I'm surprised that it hasn't happen more offen.

kellymaureen

« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2007, 03:55:43 PM »
Sticks and stones?

Tell that to the 14 yr old girl who was thrown out of the girls locker room wearing nothing by a bunch of female bullies and had the door slammed and locked on her, it was only the rest of us intervening that got that poor girl back in.  I could go on, the bullying got much sicker, but I dont even know how I would put into words that would be allowed here what was done to some of the kids...and it was just a very few kids that took ALL the humiliation and bullying, I cant imagine how hard it must have been for those kids to come to school everyday.  I was lucky, never had anyone bully me (having a VERY big brother helped lol) but I saw some of what happened, and I was one of the people not afraid to report it, but alot of kids were even afraid to report  what they witnessed.

Like I said Im not talking about silly name calling, Im talking about severe mental abuse that those kids were being put through.

kellymaureen

« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2007, 03:57:40 PM »
Thank you Kelly, you got my very point.  I was not just the subject of insults, but physicall assults by my classmates.  The teachers wouldn't do anything to stop it.  That's why when I hear of a shooting by a kid who was bullied and the school did nothing to stop it, I'm in favor of.  I'm surprised that it hasn't happen more offen.

No problem Joe, I still dont condone shooting, but I DO hope that someone has the good sense to enact laws to punish this kind of thing, then maybe shootings wont happen...and none of this 'youth offender' garbage, they need to be prosecuted seriously, the reason bullys bully is because they get away with it.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2007, 04:38:22 PM »
Gun Control wouldn't have prevented this shooting. The warning signs were there.

Offline Groucho Marxist

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2007, 04:54:05 PM »
Gun Control wouldn't have prevented this shooting. The warning signs were there.

I'm frankly pissed with this school principle. She's too busy? At a school with only 240 students?

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2007, 05:00:59 PM »
That's the problem.  Alot of the princapals won't act.  They think that it's all a part of growing up.  I didn't buy it when I was a kid in school, I still don't buy it.

Offline Groucho Marxist

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2007, 06:00:21 PM »
Man, another one...They caught him this time.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/10/11/student.arsenal/index.html

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2007, 06:41:46 PM »

Where are kids getting their hands on guns? The problem is with grossly irresponsible parents!
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2007, 07:48:51 PM »
Man, another one...They caught him this time.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/10/11/student.arsenal/index.html

Those aren't real guns, those are airsoft guns. They are replicas and only capable of shooting plastic BB's, only real gun recovered from that was a 9mm pistol which was supposedly the mothers.

Heres one of my airsoft guns if you don't believe me, looks like a real M4.

Also watch the video by CNN

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/10/11/student.arsenal/index.html#cnnSTCVideo

Note the top of the magazines are made for BB's, not bullets.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2007, 07:56:08 PM by Cohen »

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: October 12, 2007, 12:51:29 PM »
They are not protected as they should.  I know every entrance in all of my schools and the best places to hide.