Is Ann Coulter evil?

Yes.
0 (0%)
Yes, and she's like Allen-T.
11 (50%)
No.
11 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Is Ann Coulter evil?  (Read 4294 times)

admin

Is Ann Coulter evil?
« on: October 15, 2007, 03:04:40 PM »
She's like Allen-T.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Is Ann Coulter evil?
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2007, 03:08:04 PM »
No did you hear the entire interview she was really making a statement on leftwing Jews morethen anything else she asked him if he was observant
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2007, 03:51:57 PM »
Does anyone know what Chaim feels about this issue?

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2007, 04:00:05 PM »
In my opinion these poll threads are a very poor way to discuss issues, to say the least.

And for the record, I don't believe she is an evil woman. Then again, I don't believe Allen-T is evil either.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2007, 04:03:17 PM by thunderbolt »
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Ralph1

• Full JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2007, 04:57:54 PM »
She thinks all Jews will burn in hell forever. Let there be now doubt about this.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2007, 05:11:32 PM »
Who is Allen T.?
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

kellymaureen

« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2007, 05:29:44 PM »
I agree, Ann is very tough on muslims, and as long as she isnt for expulsion or handing over land to them, who cares what she believes, she doesnt know any of this for a fact, its simply what she "thinks".  I guess its because Im not a "true" Christian, if Im even one at all that I feel differently than she does in this regard.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2007, 05:45:49 PM »
Donnie Duetch always has liberals who are anti Israel i think she was bringing out a point she fasked him if he was observant,which he's not
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2007, 05:49:29 PM »
http://www.debbieschlussel.com/archives/2007/10/nice_try_media.html

October 11, 2007
Nice Try, Media Matters Nazis, But Ann Coulter is No Anti-Semite
Printer Friendly

By Debbie Schlussel

**** UPDATE #2: Anti-Semitic Pan-Islamist group ADC attacks "anti-Semitic" Ann Coulter. Yup, next Hitler will up from the grave and call her "anti-Semitic." ****

**** UPDATE: Ian Schwartz has the video of Ann and her comments. You be the judge. ****

The Internet and Mainstream Media are abuzz in their latest attack on Ann Coulter. This time, they're claiming she's an anti-Semite.

It all stems from an interview she did with CNBC's horrid talk show host Donny Deutsch. Apparently, one of the two viewers watching this incredibly boring show was a Media Matters monkey trained to tape Ann's every word and think of ways to twist it.

In describing the connections between Christian and Jewish beliefs, Ann said that Jews believe in the Tanach, but Christians believe in that AND the New Testament. Jews need to be "perfected," she said. Reading the full script (also read Omri Ceren/Mere Rhetoric's and Allah Pundit's excellent comments @ Hot Air), it's abundantly clear what she was talking about. To wit: That we, as Jews, don't accept the full Christian Bible, and therefore, it's the Christian belief that we need to be fully accepting of it. She said "That is what we [Christians] believe we are--perfected Jews."

Why should that offend me? I've had brunch with Ann, and we've had many conversations through e-mail, etc. During all of that, she's never once told me she's offended that I believe that I am part of the Chosen People. To you far-left Jews and other uber-liberals who want to rush off and call Ann an anti-Semite, that means that we as Jews believe Christians and Hindus and Bahai Faithers (and definitely, Muslims) are not Chosen. Does that make me a religious bigot? Nope. It just means I actually believe in my religion. Just like Ann does. Nothing more. Nothing less.

This whole thing is a lot of manufactured hype in order to try to play gotcha with Ann. Like I said, I know Ann personally and I like and respect her. She doesn't have an anti-Semitic bone in her body. If anything, she is one of the most philo-Semitic gentiles I know, and her columns--constant attacks on the modern day enemies of the Jewish people and defenses of Israel and America--are strong evidence of that.

Contrast that with the villain here: Media Matters. It's anti-American, anti-Israel, and funded by George Soros, a Jew who proudly worked for the Nazis rounding up Jews and sending them to their deaths. Hmmm . . . him versus Ann Coulter? That's an easy choice. I'd much rather go with the woman who looks like an Aryan but is a friend to the Jews and their allies than the billionaire atheist Jew who's lived his entire life like a Nazi.

Again, if she is not bothered that I think that as a Jew, I'm one of the Chosen People (and she isn't), I certainly can't be bothered in the least that she thinks that Jews must be perfected to Christianity. I think the fact that far too many of my fellow co-religionists have substituted unabated liberalism for Judaism is what gives so many a platform for questioning us, though I don't believe that is what Ann was doing here.

And for the record, I believe Donny Deutsch was lying about his own religious status. When Ann started down this road, and Deutsch got so "offended," Ann asked him why he doesn't practice his religion, Judaism. He responded that he is a "practicing" Jew. I doubt that, since his show is on live during the Jewish Sabbath, and keeping the Jewish Sabbath is the most important commandment for a religious Jew to keep. I believe most religious Jews would not characterize Deutsch as a "practicing" Jew, not that it matters, but since we're nitpicking along with the self-appointed nit-watchers here . . . . I, for one, enjoyed Ann needling him on that, since he needled her.

True religious Jews are not offended by Ann's comments, though they really appreciate her alliance with our causes. It's only the Jewish libs, like Deutsch, who are feigning this shock and outrage. That's because she's a threat to their real religion: liberalism.

If anything, perhaps Ann shouldn't have used the word "perfected," if only because it was a perfect word for liberals to twist and use.

Posted by Debbie at October 11, 2007 04:27 PM

« Last Edit: October 15, 2007, 05:54:40 PM by mord »

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2007, 05:56:13 PM »
I agree, Ann is very tough on muslims, and as long as she isnt for expulsion or handing over land to them, who cares what she believes, she doesnt know any of this for a fact, its simply what she "thinks".  I guess its because Im not a "true" Christian, if Im even one at all that I feel differently than she does in this regard.

I don't understand, Kellymaureen.  How are you not a "true" Christian?

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2007, 05:57:35 PM »
Who is Allen T.?

He is the former JTF Youtube Coordinator. He believes Jews and Catholics will burn in Hell.

We have had this discussion on our website. It was very hard. The user on our forum thinks not only that Jews and Catholics go to hell, but also Calvinists, Lutherians, Greeks, Armenians etc.

I was in the time of this discussion no administrator. I would have banned him instantly. So I discussed with him. He don't read my arguments, but repeats only his oppinion. We have mixed users from nearly all Europe. I was very angry, because he was a fanatic and ignores my arguments completely and he causes a lot of trouble on our website. This "not real christian" issue was the main-issue during a whole week. After they made me an administrator on our website, i saw the intern discussions. The team was playing with the thought, that they will forbid all religious discussions. We have not. I found out, that this fanatic user was very young.

He also said, that everybody, who fights against muslimes will go to hell, because he is no real christian.

Here is the discussion:
http://gruene-pest.de/showthread.php?t=240444 >:(

and here
http://gruene-pest.de/showthread.php?t=240662
« Last Edit: October 15, 2007, 06:00:49 PM by Goldfasan »
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

kellymaureen

« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2007, 05:59:23 PM »

I beleive that Jesus existed, but only as a man, granted he did preform miracles, but still only a man....which is why I stopped going to church at 16, so I suppose i cant really call myself a Christian at all.
So I guess Ann thinks I will be burning in hell also:P

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2007, 06:02:35 PM »
Who is Allen T.?

He is the former JTF Youtube Coordinator. He believes Jews and Catholics will burn in Hell.

We have had this discussion on our website. It was very hard. The user on our forum thinks not only that Jews and Catholics go to hell, but also Calvinists, Lutherans, Greeks, Armenians etc.

I was in the time of this discussion no administrator. I would have banned him instantly. So I discussed with him. He don't read my arguments, but repeats only his oppinion. We have mixed users from nearly all Europe. I was very angry, because he was a fanatic and ignores my arguments completely and he causes a lot of trouble on our website. This "not real Christian" issue was the main-issue during a whole week. After they made me an administrator on our website, i saw the intern discussions. The team was playing with the thought, that they will forbid all religious discussions. We have not. I found out, that this fanatic user was very young.

He also said, that everybody, who fights against muslimes will go to hell, because he is no real Christian.

Here is the discussion:

Allen believes anyone who is not a "born again Christian" is going to Hell even though the first Christians weren't "born against Christians". So he also believes our Serb members and other Eastern Orthodox members are going to Hell.

This is exactly the position of this terrible user reg07!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: October 15, 2007, 06:03:00 PM »
AnnCoulter was just taunting donnie deutch who is a lib nonobservant Jew who has many liberal anti Israel guests i bet he wishs he could get soros

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: October 15, 2007, 06:04:40 PM »
Who is Allen T.?

We have had this discussion on our website. It was very hard. The user on our forum thinks not only that Jews and Catholics go to hell, but also Calvinists, Lutherans, Greeks, Armenians etc.

I was in the time of this discussion no administrator. I would have banned him instantly. So I discussed with him. He don't read my arguments, but repeats only his oppinion. We have mixed users from nearly all Europe. I was very angry, because he was a fanatic and ignores my arguments completely and he causes a lot of trouble on our website. This "not real Christian" issue was the main-issue during a whole week. After they made me an administrator on our website, i saw the intern discussions. The team was playing with the thought, that they will forbid all religious discussions. We have not. I found out, that this fanatic user was very young.

He also said, that everybody, who fights against muslimes will go to hell, because he is no real Christian.

Here is the discussion:

Allen believes anyone who is not a "born again Christian" is going to Hell even though the first Christians weren't "born against Christians". So he also believes our Serb members and other Eastern Orthodox members are going to Hell.

as Reg English  he might have been a member of british Israelism

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2007, 06:09:31 PM »
Who is Allen T.?

Here is the discussion:

as Reg English  he might have been a member of british Israelism
Do you mean this group?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Israelism

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2007, 06:12:08 PM »
I believe what was written in "The Divinci Code".

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2007, 06:14:09 PM »
Yes, most don'nt beleive this David ben areiel is a member he does'nt belive  most people go to hell ,but some do

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2007, 06:16:21 PM »
Yes, most don'nt beleive this David ben areiel is a member he does'nt belive  most people go to hell ,but some do
I learn daily more interesting things. Thanks mord. :)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: October 15, 2007, 06:17:25 PM »
Yes :) Ann Coulter is not evil she was bringing out that the interviewer was a liberal

Shot at 2010-01-03

ftf

« Reply #20 on: October 15, 2007, 06:21:04 PM »
Allen believes anyone who is not a "born again Christian" is going to Hell even though the first Christians weren't "born again Christians". So he also believes our Serb members and other Eastern Orthodox members are going to Hell.
Yacov, you have no idea what you're talking about, please stop attaking my faith with "arguments" that are really meaningless drivel. You've bassically just claimed that my entire religion was fabricated at some point years after Jesus' time as a man. I undersatmd that many people believe this to be the case, but I am also of the understanding that it is against the rules of this forum to attack the faith of any member who supports the Jews, I personally think that we should be able to expect the Chief Administrator to follow the rules. I could debate you on this point, it's one of most common pieces of rubbish that muslims with very low I.Q.s try to claim on youtube, it's very easy to refute, but I do not believe this forum is meant for that type of debate, so I ask that you follow the rules, and shut up.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: October 15, 2007, 06:29:28 PM »
Read the book in defense of Israel by Pastor John Hagee he will clear up misunderstandings

Shot at 2010-01-03

ftf

« Reply #22 on: October 15, 2007, 06:30:41 PM »
The first Christians were the modern Oriental Orthodox such as Nestorians and Coptics. They were not "born again Christians". After them came The Catholic Eastern Orthodox. Then The Protestants and from that came the Evangelicals and born again Christians. This is not an attack on Christianity, rather a History lesson of the early Church.

Yacov, you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

Offline Dominater96

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #23 on: October 15, 2007, 06:38:07 PM »

I beleive that Jesus existed, but only as a man, granted he did preform miracles, but still only a man....which is why I stopped going to church at 16, so I suppose i cant really call myself a Christian at all.
So I guess Ann thinks I will be burning in hell also:P

We believe he did exist but he didn't perform miracles either.

Rambam talks about it in Mishne Torah. Tzadok (not the kohen), and Beytus, were students of Antigonus MeSoko. Antigonus said ""Be not like the servants who serve their masters for the sake of the wages, but be rather like those who serve without thought of receiving wages," out of this they started to not believe in G-d, techiyat Hametim,olam haba.They couldnt just say that to their students straigtht out, because atheism was un heard of in those says, they told their students that the oral torah wasnt true. Yeshu was a student of those Reshaim.

Offline Ralph1

• Full JTFer
« Reply #24 on: October 15, 2007, 06:40:46 PM »
I personally believe Ann Coulter is a oppertunist fraud. That and she is ugly.

I was waiting for someone to say she is ugly. She looks manly.