Author Topic: Are we all Muslim NOW!  (Read 4929 times)

Kiwi

Are we all Muslim NOW!
« on: October 17, 2007, 08:21:16 PM »
Four threads i have looked in and commented all, all about how great muslims are, go to the muslim rat infested sh*t hole, give them money, how friggin wonderful they are!

Is this forum now supporting this virus?

Whats going on, having a friggin mullah's every where you look.  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

kellymaureen

Re: Are we all Muslim NOW!
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2007, 08:23:57 PM »
Lol Ive already tried that to no avail ;)

I agree, one of the very reasons I posted one of the "dreaded cartoons of blasphmey" (and no i dont think they are blasphemy, its just what some blogs call them in a sarcastic way)

Kiwi

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2007, 08:36:25 PM »
Damn it  >:(

Kelly this aint good, so they never once listened to you?

kellymaureen

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2007, 08:38:47 PM »
No one listens to me im use to it :laugh:

Kiwi

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2007, 08:47:53 PM »
 :::D

Yeah I know how that feels  ::) :P

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2007, 09:19:41 PM »
Muslim and Masterwolf doesn't mix,,, I am not a smelly Raghead.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Kiwi

« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2007, 09:21:33 PM »
Good to hear  ;D

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2007, 09:25:19 PM »
Anyone familiar with my views towards muslims and islam will know there is no end to my hatred towards them.
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2007, 09:27:58 PM »
Here is my 10 qualifications on why I could never be a Muzzie.

1.  I bathe
2.  I don't put bombs on babies
3.  I don't have a camel as my transportation
4.  I have table cloths that go on the table and not on my head.
5.  I don't go out wearing nightgowns
6.  I am a proud infidel
7.  I would use the Koran as toilet paper but wouldn't want to get any Allah paper cuts on my rear.
8.  I live in a house and not in a tent.
9.  I have my own colorfull language to describe Muzzies that, well it has to do with the anatomy of the body, some rhymes with duck and some revolves around excrement.

and!
10. I AM A PROUD INFIDEL lol.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

kellymaureen

« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2007, 09:30:20 PM »
4.  I have table cloths that go on the table and not on my head.

Whaaaaaaaat ...you dont like the tablecloth / fanbelt combo  hats :laugh:

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2007, 09:32:04 PM »
Four threads i have looked in and commented all, all about how great muslims are, go to the muslim rat infested sh*t hole, give them money, how friggin wonderful they are!

Whats going on, having a friggin mullah's every where you look.  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Are you referring to this forum?

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2007, 09:39:28 PM »
Im wearing a white head band right now .Don't ask why.IT was just sitting there, so I thought why not.Gotta watch that wine.I don't even know what it goes to. :::D

Kiwi

« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2007, 09:42:32 PM »

This one the general chat many have noticed it, its sicken. Pussywillow in the middle of it singing and praising the animals.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2007, 09:44:13 PM »
Which one?

Kiwi

« Reply #14 on: October 17, 2007, 09:47:09 PM »
5.  I don't go out wearing nightgowns

I don't own a nightgown  :::D

Kiwi

« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2007, 09:49:43 PM »

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2007, 09:53:41 PM »
Oh, yes most of us know she is doing her little kid part for Islam but hey shes just a kid.They want our kids converted to hellish islam or they must die.WE are silly.We do know who she is .She is a young version of our great friend Erika.I don't have any more mercy on females than on males.

Kiwi

« Reply #17 on: October 17, 2007, 10:01:13 PM »
Muslim is muslim regardless what phyiscal form it comes in.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #18 on: October 17, 2007, 10:04:27 PM »
Muzzies cover their women but expose their camels.. HMM strange dating ritual?!?!  :o

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: October 17, 2007, 10:05:31 PM »
Yes,But some are fooled by children.One day we will have to kill the children of our enemies...Sad day when that comes! :(

Kiwi

« Reply #20 on: October 17, 2007, 10:09:53 PM »
Muzzies cover their women but expose their camels.. HMM strange dating ritual?!?!  :o

They like the long leggie type, and most of their women are short.

kellymaureen

« Reply #21 on: October 17, 2007, 10:12:13 PM »

Muzzies cover their women but expose their camels.. HMM strange dating ritual?!?!

In saudi they hold a beauty pagent for camels :laugh:

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: October 17, 2007, 10:13:04 PM »
Maybe its just as well they mutilate their women.Maybe they know something we don't  LOL

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: October 17, 2007, 10:14:52 PM »

This one the general chat many have noticed it, its sicken. Pussywillow in the middle of it singing and praising the animals.

NO ONE on JTF has praised Muslims in any way, shape or form and NEVER WILL.  I can't believe you can think that we praise Muslims here, don't you know what JTF's stance is on Muslims?  We were praising a member of the forum who used to be a Muslim but is in the process of becoming a Noahide and who is a great member of the forum.  Defending one individual and defending Islam are entirely different.  No one on JTF has EVER, unless he is a Muslim troll, EVER defended Islam in any way and we all think it is a satanic and barbaric evil religion that should be eradicated from the earth, and if not possible to eradicate the religion, the people. 
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Kiwi

« Reply #24 on: October 17, 2007, 10:31:33 PM »
You don't thread the threads do you, so Kelly, myself and others are wrong, yes of course why the hell not  ???