Author Topic: Why do some of you hate black people?  (Read 10420 times)

Offline abdithefaithful

• Full JTFer
Re: Why do some of you hate black people?
« Reply #50 on: March 07, 2008, 07:17:36 AM »
Jews were very active in the Civil Rights Movement, and blacks returned the favor with vicious antisemitism. In America, the only large-scale, organized antisemitism comes from blacks. Even Barack Obama is connected to Farrakhan through his pastor. It's sad, but there's no denying reality. American blacks have proven themselves to be enemies of the Jewish people.

How come blacks aren't in such an uproar over the so-called "gay community" saying that they're the "new minority" who needs to fight for their rights like black people once did? Why are the blacks so embracing of the "gay community" and not the "Jewish community"? What's the "logic" behind that??
If you don't like The Great Chaim, then you sure as heck wouldn't like me!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #51 on: March 07, 2008, 07:28:01 AM »
Jews were very active in the Civil Rights Movement, and blacks returned the favor with vicious antisemitism. In America, the only large-scale, organized antisemitism comes from blacks. Even Barack Obama is connected to Farrakhan through his pastor. It's sad, but there's no denying reality. American blacks have proven themselves to be enemies of the Jewish people.

How come blacks aren't in such an uproar over the so-called "gay community" saying that they're the "new minority" who needs to fight for their rights like black people once did? Why are the blacks so embracing of the "gay community" and not the "Jewish community"? What's the "logic" behind that??

Homosexuals embrace any group of peopel that embrace them..Hence the rainbow color of their flag...I know, sounds gay...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #52 on: March 07, 2008, 07:51:59 AM »
Very well put and very much true.  What was the thanks for the "freedom", rights and desegragation of the blacks?  The burning, rioting, raping and looting of nearly every major city in the United States....  Paul Johnson has a fabulous portion about this situation within his best seller "Modern Times"..

Abe Lincoln was right...O0
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #53 on: March 07, 2008, 11:50:05 AM »

Yes homos like embracing everything, especially each other.

Homosexuals embrace any group of peopel that embrace them..Hence the rainbow color of their flag...I know, sounds gay...

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #54 on: March 07, 2008, 12:08:30 PM »
If more blacks would accept chipper chaps like seasoned dramatic actor Gary Coleman as their role models, as opposed to miserable monsters likes Mike Tyson the world would be a far better place...
Just to put you on notice, abidi, no black person looks at Mike Tyson and thinks "Role Model". And I think you may be the only person (white or black) pushing for Gary Coleman to be "G-d to all blacks". lol He's a regular guy who has gone through things and come out on top (as mentioned before). There should be some people who look at his situation and draw from that positivity but, he's not superhuman. I admire cancer survivors, survivors of physical abuse, and people who don't use racism as a way to communicate with people. This doesn't deminish Gary Coleman's life at all but it speaks to how influential regular people who have gotten over monumental happenings in their lives are.

I'm getting personally fed up with all the Gary Coleman references. The first time he was brought up, I kind of saw the point, the next two times, I laughed, because it was getting comedic, but after that, it has simply become tiresome! There has to be more than one "good black person" in the world. Sheesh.  ;D These incessant Gary Coleman posts are beginning to sound as if there are no good blacks beside Gary Coleman. I think that if anyone brings up a "black role model" in threads for a while they should leave out references to Gary Coleman, Alan Keyes, and Bill Cosby. Let's see who else would make a good role model for a change.  ;D

On the other hand, I do have to disagree with you, Erica, that no blacks see Mike Tyson as a role model. I did see one black man saying just that, they want to be like Mike Tyson. When I said I didn't think Tyson was very admirable they acted as if I were in the wrong. I've seen a lot of black people who still admire Vick too, sadly.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #55 on: March 07, 2008, 12:35:38 PM »

The majority of blacks are left-wing liberals. They may see a connection between themselves and homosexuals because homosexuals have been portrayed as the "oppressed minority". They see a lot of Jews (like Ari Fleischer and Michael Chertoff) in prominent positions of power, so it's hard to see them as an oppressed minority, even if right wing Jews are facing persecution, and Israel itself is in serious danger.

Offline Odie

• Junior JTFer
Black people are anti-semite Backstabbers
« Reply #56 on: March 07, 2008, 04:03:26 PM »
 I don't hate all black people, just some of them... I am Proud to be Jewish, and I have some black friends, and many blacks are decent people
       Most violent crime in America, the Majority of Violent Crime is done by Blacks against whites
  The Black Race backstabbed the Jewish people after all that the Jews had done to help Blacks in the Civil Rights movement...  I have even heard some Jewish people refer to Blacks as the N-Word..
    In my High School I had problems with some Blacks and this Typical Arab who called me a "Dirty Jew" I hate Arabs, all of them, Arabs are Inferior Intellectually to Jews, Jews have Superior Intelligence, how many Arab Nobel Prize winners do you see
       That subhuman piece of Garbage the "Rev" Al Sharpton.. we as Jewish people must unite legally against the NAZI Al Sharpton and put him behind bars for LIFE, and the Killer
Lemrick Nelson from the Crown Heights Riots, Sharpton is a MONSTER
   Why doesn't Jewish Mayor Michael Bloomberg of NYC, why doesn't he use his POWER to put
Sharpton away for life...
       That's the Problem, Jewish people have alot of Power but they don't use it properly
   Look at all the Jewish Celebrities, why don't they use their power to combat the anti-semites and LOCK THEM UP

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #57 on: March 08, 2008, 07:52:37 PM »
Rubystars:  "...They see a lot of Jews (like Ari Fleischer and Michael Chertoff) in prominent positions of power, so it's hard to see them as an oppressed minority, even if right wing Jews are facing persecution..."

The very essence of their Jew-Hatred is exposed...They see "the Jew" in a position of "power", and therefore can't consider the Jews to be a disadvantaged minority.

All the while, they are completely blind to Negroes in position of power...such as Colin Powell, Congoleeza, Clarence Thomas, Osama Barama....they refuse to see them.

If forced to look at Negroes who completely disprove their warped ideologies, they only redouble their inward and outward directed contempt, and will claim that "they are only tools and 'Uncle Toms".

Like Rabbi Kahane said, "They're suffering from a "condition"!"

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #58 on: March 08, 2008, 10:34:45 PM »
Rubystars:  "...They see a lot of Jews (like Ari Fleischer and Michael Chertoff) in prominent positions of power, so it's hard to see them as an oppressed minority, even if right wing Jews are facing persecution..."

The very essence of their Jew-Hatred is exposed...They see "the Jew" in a position of "power", and therefore can't consider the Jews to be a disadvantaged minority.

All the while, they are completely blind to Negroes in position of power...such as Colin Powell, Congoleeza, Clarence Thomas, Osama Barama....they refuse to see them.

If forced to look at Negroes who completely disprove their warped ideologies, they only redouble their inward and outward directed contempt, and will claim that "they are only tools and 'Uncle Toms".

Like Rabbi Kahane said, "They're suffering from a "condition"!"

They don't consider those blacks to be "real blacks". It's kind of funny. I think he may have been correct about their having a condition. lol I've never heard a black say anything nice about Congoleeza. It may have been jealously of her on their part though.

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #59 on: March 08, 2008, 11:31:31 PM »
99% of blacks hate whites and if you're a white Jew, blacks hate you worse.  But everybody knows that!

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #60 on: March 09, 2008, 06:18:24 AM »
This is becouse the evil blacks  in reality hate White Americans, Jews, Asians etc... true but they hate them selfs even more for being failed people so this hatred and yelousy consime them from within, that's why the alcohool and drugs abuse is rampart in black comunities, and that's why their leaders like Sharpton, Farakhan and Osama embrace iSSlam as mean of ateining the discipline and order they lack, mind that order and good are not the same.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm