Author Topic: Message to Skkie  (Read 10607 times)

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
Re: Message to Skkie
« Reply #50 on: May 23, 2010, 04:56:28 PM »
I support White Nationalism as described in this quote:

"1. White Nationalism is based on the principle of genetic survival for the White Race and the creation of a nation(s) intended to do that. Any other reason is superfluous and while individual White Nationalists may support additional ideologies we all share this common goal."

I don't think all Jews are evil or should be killed, I support Israels existence but I don't believe European countries should involve themselves in the Middle East unless absolutely necessary. I'm under no delusion that arabs/muslims are somehow our friends but I do want to avoid military conflicts when possible.

So, to summarize you could describe my position as: I want white countries to stay White and be left alone.

How horribly evil.

Skkie, do you think Jews are white?  The reason I ask is that for the longest time, Jews were never considered white.  And to this day, white nationalists do not consider Jews white. 

Also you mentioned in another post that you're 1/4 Jewish.  Which grandparent.  Was it your mother's side, or your father's side? 

European Jews I consider White, at a minimum Jews are Caucasians and while they aren't the same as a northern European they are closer to the White European population then other groups.

White Nationalists biggest objection to Jews is that they consider Jews to be loyal to themselves and act in the interests of Jews at the expense of the White population. I think if more Jews showed a commitment or at least an indifference to the racial preservation of the collective European population there would be far less criticism directed towards them.

The Ashkenazi Jew was on my fathers side, his father.
so what do you think about the mizrahi jews? i am a two fifiths mizrahi and i am considering myself as a proud white.they are kahazar whites mixed with anorthern scandinavian blood that fled to the muslim world when the khazar state was destroyed by the russian around the tenth century.
You are so fooling yourself. Your DNA is heavily mixed with Arab and Yemenite genes. Your white parts are probably Slav, possibly  Kozak. You wish you were a scandinavian Aryan don't you ?
i have no arab genes inside me thank you.

You most certainly do.   If Ashkenazi Jews have European genes in them (there is limited mixing over so many generations but mixing nonetheless), then certainly Mizrachi Jews have Arab genes in them too.   There were too many generations residing with these people to not take on characteristics.  It takes very few converts and very low rate of intermarriages over such a long period of time.

Genes in this context don't mean anything.   Arabs and Jews are descendents of Avraham.   The muslims claim that anyway, but I don't know if the Arabian peninsula arabs can really be traced to Ishmael (Avraham's other son) as they claim.   But in any case, you have "arab genes in you" for the reasons stated above.   So what?  Who cares?   Genes don't make the man.  And that certainly doesn't mean you are an Arab, chas ve shalom!  You are a Jew.  All Mizrahi and Sephardi Jews are not called arabs, even if they do share some physical traits with arabs or lived in the same places at certain times.   Because people are more than just the sum of their genetics or even parts of their genetics.  Identity is more than that, and certainly Jewish identity is tied to Torah and our continuous history as a nation from the 1300's B.C.E. and onward.   Despite going to different places, a Jew is still a Jew and not any of the foreign peoples we sojourned with - whether arabs or europeans.
it is still shuddering to think i have an arab genes inside me.

you are white mate. But my advice to you is to observe the bible, and use the bible to form your opinions. You want white equality and be a proud observing jew.

The bible commands you to go fourth and multiply, so find yourself a nice GF and have plenty of chidren. Therefore you will be killing to birds with on stone.

Obviously 16 is a bit young to think abvout children, you should focus on your studies,read what the torah commands. And the rest will fall into place.

thank you for the reassurance.i had a scary moment like no other thinkin i might be some arab 8).i am still searching for the perfect woman.and yes i am currently study the troah a lot thank you.
enemies:negroes,musulmans and commies/liberals.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #51 on: May 23, 2010, 06:29:42 PM »
Re:  "i am still searching for the perfect woman"

Definition of the perfect woman --

Twenty-one year old nymphomaniac with a perfect figure who's deaf, dumb, blind, and owns a liquor store.

;D

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #52 on: May 23, 2010, 07:06:08 PM »
Am I the only one who is disgusted by the fact that we have an (allegedly) Jewish kid here who is a proud WN and talks about "Jewish conspiracies to destroy the white race"?

If he supports Nazis, he should be treated like one.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #53 on: May 23, 2010, 08:16:30 PM »
Am I the only one who is disgusted by the fact that we have an (allegedly) Jewish kid here who is a proud WN and talks about "Jewish conspiracies to destroy the white race"?

Well for one I know he's going to a very warm place in the next world.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #54 on: May 23, 2010, 08:19:12 PM »

I agree with you

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #55 on: May 23, 2010, 08:28:36 PM »
Ben M. is kidding himself if he doesn't think his WN "bros" would turn on him and throw him in a kiln if they had the chance to do so. But I don't care, if he associates with them and supports them he's every bit as evil as they are, if not more so because he is Jewish (if that is true).

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #56 on: May 23, 2010, 10:27:58 PM »
Ben M. is kidding himself if he doesn't think his WN "bros" would turn on him and throw him in a kiln if they had the chance to do so. But I don't care, if he associates with them and supports them he's every bit as evil as they are, if not more so because he is Jewish (if that is true).

Ben M, even though Dr. Brennan Fan is making the point in a way which may not seem kind to you, he's right. Please don't associate with the type of "WNs" that populate StørmFrønt or other similar places. They don't care about white people anyway, only about hating Jews. And yes, once you're not useful to them anymore you'll be among the first thrown in a kiln if they get their way. right along with Naturei Karta and all other Jews that thought Nazis could be their friends.

Furthermore, if you are Jewish, and you take pride in that heritage at all, then you really have no business being primarily concerned with the white race anyway (even if you aren't anti-Semitic). A Jew should care about Jewish people first and foremost, not white issues. A Jewish person is part of a great nation with a long, important heritage. He or she should embrace their people and advocate for them in priority to others.

It's ok to care about white issues of course, and to help, but your first loyalty should be to your own.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #57 on: May 23, 2010, 10:31:41 PM »
Ben M, even though Dr. Brennan Fan is making the point in a way which may not seem kind to you, he's right. Please don't associate with the type of "WNs" that populate StørmFrønt or other similar places. They don't care about white people anyway, only about hating Jews. And yes, once you're not useful to them anymore you'll be among the first thrown in a kiln if they get their way. right along with Naturei Karta and all other Jews that thought Nazis could be their friends.

Furthermore, if you are Jewish, and you take pride in that heritage at all, then you really have no business being primarily concerned with the white race anyway (even if you aren't anti-Semitic). A Jew should care about Jewish people first and foremost, not white issues. A Jewish person is part of a great nation with a long, important heritage. He or she should embrace their people and advocate for them in priority to others.

It's ok to care about white issues of course, and to help, but your first loyalty should be to your own.
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #58 on: May 24, 2010, 03:31:00 AM »

you now,this is an outrage.please post here a quote of mine that can be interperated as a support for nazies.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #59 on: May 24, 2010, 03:41:42 AM »

okay let me clarify one thing.I AM NEVER BUT NERER ASSOCIATED ME WITH NEO NAZIES.I DN'T KNOW WHY YOU ARE THINK THAT SKKIE IS A NAZI BUT IF YOU THINK YOU FIN THE PROOF YOU CAN QUOTE HER.thank you for listening.well in my point of view jews ARE WHITE (expect for the etiopian and indian jews).tjudaism is first a religion and then a culture and most of the jews today are white caucasioids.you said it yourself.jews are a nation.nation is not race but a group of people from the same race that have the same culture.so people can't change their culture but they can nver change their race and if we will have only jews in the world the white race will be extinct beacuse there wil be much less whites than the minimum required for the survival of the white race.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #60 on: May 24, 2010, 04:54:26 AM »

well in my point of view jews ARE WHITE (expect for the etiopian and indian jews). 
   We've been through this already.  They are not white because they do not descend from Khazars like you thought they did.

tjudaism is first a religion and then a culture and most of the jews today are white caucasioids.

Judaism is a combination of religion and nationhood.

you said it yourself.jews are a nation. nation is not race but a group of people from the same race that have the same culture.

The part I switched to bold is correct.   Nation does not mean race.   What you add afterwards contradicts the first part of the sentence and is incorrect.   A nation does not have to be people of the same race.  The culture makes the nation.  There can be multiple skin colors and physical characteristics within a nation.  The Jewish nation is specifically not defined by race.  That is how there can be converts.   Any person can convert to Judaism and has thus joined the Jewish nation.  That is the proof that Jewish nationhood is not defined by race.

so people can't change their culture

Sure they can.

but they can nver change their race
   Race?  You mean like skin color?  Yes people cannot change skin color.  Michael Jackson tried it, but it is a very stupid thing to do and dangerous.

and if we will have only jews in the world the white race will be extinct

What?  Why would there be only Jews in the world?   There are Jews and there are also non-Jewish nations.  I don't understand what you are saying here.   White "race" will not die out unless all white people stop having children with other white people.   That is their own choice to make.   It is not my business.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #61 on: May 24, 2010, 04:58:22 AM »
You most certainly do.   If Ashkenazi Jews have European genes in them (there is limited mixing over so many generations but mixing nonetheless), then certainly Mizrachi Jews have Arab genes in them too.   There were too many generations residing with these people to not take on characteristics.  It takes very few converts and very low rate of intermarriages over such a long period of time.

Genes in this context don't mean anything.   Arabs and Jews are descendents of Avraham.   The muslims claim that anyway, but I don't know if the Arabian peninsula arabs can really be traced to Ishmael (Avraham's other son) as they claim.   But in any case, you have "arab genes in you" for the reasons stated above.   So what?  Who cares?   Genes don't make the man.  And that certainly doesn't mean you are an Arab, chas ve shalom!  You are a Jew.  All Mizrahi and Sephardi Jews are not called arabs, even if they do share some physical traits with arabs or lived in the same places at certain times.   Because people are more than just the sum of their genetics or even parts of their genetics.  Identity is more than that, and certainly Jewish identity is tied to Torah and our continuous history as a nation from the 1300's B.C.E. and onward.   Despite going to different places, a Jew is still a Jew and not any of the foreign peoples we sojourned with - whether arabs or europeans.

you are white mate. But my advice to you is to observe the bible, and use the bible to form your opinions. You want white equality and be a proud observing jew.

The bible commands you to go fourth and multiply, so find yourself a nice GF and have plenty of chidren. Therefore you will be killing to birds with on stone.

Obviously 16 is a bit young to think abvout children, you should focus on your studies,read what the torah commands. And the rest will fall into place.

thank you for the reassurance.i had a scary moment like no other thinkin i might be some arab 8).i am still searching for the perfect woman.and yes i am currently study the troah a lot thank you.

Ben, the little bird chirping in your ear does not know what he is talking about.  It may make you happy or comfortable to hear what he says because you like what he says, but that doesn't make it true.  What he is saying is incorrect and silly...    If you observe the Bible like he advocates, then it is impossible that Jews are white and it is impossible that Jews have anything to do with "white race."   We have a different definition of nationhood and we belong to the Jewish nation, and the verses describe all of this.   Jewish nationhood is not based on skin color.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #62 on: May 24, 2010, 05:05:55 AM »

Ben, the little bird chirping in your ear does not know what he is talking about.  It may make you happy or comfortable to hear what he says because you like what he says, but that doesn't make it true.  What he is saying is incorrect and silly...    If you observe the Bible like he advocates, then it is impossible that Jews are white and it is impossible that Jews have anything to do with "white race."   We have a different definition of nationhood and we belong to the Jewish nation, and the verses describe all of this.   Jewish nationhood is not based on skin color.
The term Caucasian race (or Caucasoid, sometimes also Europid, or Europoid[1])(Not to confuse Northcaucasian race) denotes the race or phenotypes of some or all of the indigenous human populations of Europe, North Africa,
this is a direct quote from wikipedia.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #63 on: May 24, 2010, 05:40:52 AM »

The term Caucasian race (or Caucasoid, sometimes also Europid, or Europoid[1])(Not to confuse Northcaucasian race) denotes the race or phenotypes of some or all of the indigenous human populations of Europe, North Africa,

And we are not from Europe or North Africa.   The Torah describes where Avraham is from and where our people reside.  Like I said, you thought we were descended from Khazars, but that is not true.   Now that your original premise is not true, you have to rethink your entire philosophy because as I said before, it was built on a house of cards.   You built up a whole racial theory in your mind based on the incorrect assumption that we are from european/turkic khazars.   But we are not.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #64 on: May 24, 2010, 05:44:02 AM »

And we are not from Europe or North Africa.   The Torah describes where Avraham is from and where our people reside.  Like I said, you thought we were descended from Khazars, but that is not true.   Now that your original premise is not true, you have to rethink your entire philosophy because as I said before, it was built on a house of cards.   You built up a whole racial theory in your mind based on the incorrect assumption that we are from european/turkic khazars.   But we are not.
we are middle easterners and as such we are whites.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #65 on: May 24, 2010, 05:58:17 AM »

we are middle easterners and as such we are whites.

You didn't cite that it includes "west asia" which refers to the middle east.

However, while this is technically true, this does not make us "white" as we do not have white skin.  Neither do Asians have the same skin as white europeans, neither do middle easterners etc, north africans etc.

But in any case, that still has nothing to do with Jewish identity!  And the Torah contradicts any notion that being white has to do with being Jewish.   Simply not true.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #66 on: May 24, 2010, 06:20:44 AM »
Interesting from that site:  "In the United States, the term Caucasian has been mainly used to describe a group commonly called White Americans, as defined by the government and Census Bureau.[21] Between 1917 and 1965, immigration to the US was restricted by a national origins quota. The Supreme Court in United States v. Bhagat Singh Thind (1923) decided that Asian Indians – unlike Europeans and Middle Easterners – were Caucasian, but were not white, because most laypeople did not consider them to be white people. This was important for determining whether they could become naturalized citizens, then limited to free whites. "

also interesting

"The United States National Library of Medicine has used the term "Caucasian" as a race in the past, but has discontinued its usage in favor of the term "European," avoiding the now deprecated[23] term "race".[24]  "

Most people do not conceive of "race" in scientific terms- they see "caucasian" as referring to white people only.   When someone speaks about "white race" they certainly mean white skinned people, not "anyone who is of the scientific delineation known as caucasion."   

But even if that was the case, that people viewed "identity" scientifically in racial terms, you are wasting your energy by chasing after this false identity and creating an identity separate from that described in Torah and what the Jewish people have always clung to.  You are chasing after something in vain, that 1. wants no part of you and 2.  has nothing to offer us Jews.   It's not worth your time.   The more important thing is that you marry a Jewish girl.  Whether she's Yemenite, Ashkenazi, Moroccon, Ethiopian etc is personal preference.  If she is Jewish you are preserving the Jewish identity and that is what we as Jews have to concern ourselves with.  The Jewish continuity is critically important to us and to the whole world, and it is also in the most danger, as we are not a numerous population.

As Moshe says,
"Not because you are more numerous than any people did Hashem delight in you and choose you, for you are the least of all the peoples.
 But because of Hashem's love for you, and because He keeps the oath He swore to your forefathers, Hashem took you out with a strong hand and redeemed you from the house of bondage, from the hand of Pharaoh, the king of Egypt."

Devarim 7:7

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #67 on: May 24, 2010, 06:53:36 AM »
Most Jews in the world are white, but this has nothing to do with Jewishness. Nazis never have considered Jews to be white and never will. Ben M. is kidding himself if his Nazi "friends" like Skkie will ever accept him. The sad thing is I am not sure that he even cares. Every single one of the six million Jews murdered in the Shoah was white. Life should not be about race, but does that not prove that the so-called "white supremacists" of the world are and always have been hypocrites?

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #68 on: May 24, 2010, 08:43:39 AM »
Most Jews in the world are white, but this has nothing to do with Jewishness. Nazis never have considered Jews to be white and never will. Ben M. is kidding himself if his Nazi "friends" like Skkie will ever accept him. The sad thing is I am not sure that he even cares. Every single one of the six million Jews murdered in the Shoah was white. Life should not be about race, but does that not prove that the so-called "white supremacists" of the world are and always have been hypocrites?
first of all.i am not a white supremacist.i am supporting the rights of the white race but i don't think the white race is superior to other races (well maybe they are superior to the blacks).and second you fail again and again to bring us a proof that skkie is indeed a nazi.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #69 on: May 24, 2010, 08:48:19 AM »
WHERE IS SKKIE ANYWAY?
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #70 on: May 24, 2010, 08:49:18 AM »
WHERE IS SKKIE ANYWAY?
don't know.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #71 on: May 24, 2010, 08:50:11 AM »
WHERE IS SKKIE ANYWAY?
don't know.
MAYBE HE FELT BAD ABOUT THIS
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03