Author Topic: to lisa...  (Read 16645 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: to lisa...
« Reply #100 on: July 08, 2008, 02:21:05 AM »
-----------------------------------------------
NO, dhimmi_pride!

YOU STOPPED POSTING HERE BECAUSE YOU'RE A JERK-OFF WHO DOESN'T BELONG HERE.

TAKE YOUR OBSCENE REMARKS AND GO BLOW YOURSELF, TERD.
You are completely out of line and, quite frankly, nuts. Much of the time I think that both you and Nik are nuts.

Dhimmi Pride did absolutely nothing wrong. Mods, please step in here once and for all.

Offline dhimmi_pride

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #101 on: July 08, 2008, 02:23:26 AM »
dhimmi_pride:  "why has Nikmatdam been allowed to spread his filth on here for months and months?"

HEY, dhimmi_pride:

IF, AS YOU CLAIM, YOU LEFT THE FORUM LONG AGO, THEN WHY DO YOU CARE, AND WHY DO YOU SUDDENLY APPEAR OUT OF THIN AIR TODAY TO BLAST YOUR CR*P AT nikmatdam?

ANSWER:  BECAUSE YOU'RE JUST ANOTHER TROLL WHO DOESN'T BELONG HERE.

:::D :::D :::D

No I posted on here regularly for months I stopped at the end of April. I got sick of the anti-Catholic stuff on this site and then my computer broke. I still come on to read threads to get news ect.

I'm no troll, I just stick up for my faith that's all.  

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
  • one of my earliest rebbeim/rav nachman bulman zt"l
« Reply #102 on: July 08, 2008, 02:28:54 AM »
there's only one difference dhimmi... when you replace "jew" for "catholic church" (not the catholic people necessarily)... that is a lie it is not the truth... but when you leave my posts stating "the vatican" (again not the average catholic out there who i have nothing against)... but when you leave "the vatican" in my posts... then that is the truth bec. they are the one's responsible for all of our suffering thru history... they are esav which is edom which is amalek which is this exile we jews are in... golut edom... rome... from beg. to end... sorry... it just happens to be the truth... your church and before them the roman empire combined have been genociding my people now for close to 1700 years... they are one seamless entity shielded by alot of cloak and dagger garbage and a barrage of secret societies to try and keep their hand hidden as much as and as long as possible to their extreme advantage but i see thru it all...nik. calling them the way i see them... out...
« Last Edit: July 08, 2008, 03:30:03 AM by nikmatdam »
"i am nikmatdam... humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."

Offline dhimmi_pride

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #103 on: July 08, 2008, 02:44:09 AM »
there's only one difference dhimmi... when you replace "jew" for "catholic church" (not the catholic people necessarily)... that is a lie it is not the truth... but when you leave my posts stating "the vatican" (again not the average catholic out there who i have nothing against)... but when you leave "the vatican" in my posts... then that is the truth bec. they are the one's responsible for all of our suffering thru history... they are esav which is edom which is amalek which is this exile we jews are in... golut edom... rome... from beg. to end... sorry... it just happens to be the truth... your church and before them the roman empire has been genociding my people now for close to 1700 years... nik. calling them the way i see them... out...

The Romans who destroyed the Temple were not Catholic. Neither were the Arabs or the Lutherans or the Russians or the Atheists ect. Yet you scapegoat Catholics claiming that we "are the one's responsible for all of our (Jews) suffering thru history." You are just like a neo-Nazi. I have never done any harm to any Jew in my life yet I am responsible because we "are the one's responsible for all of our (Jews) suffering thru history".

The whole being against the Vatican but not "ordinary Catholics" is not unlike the Takkiya used by the Jihadists (controlled by the Vatican as you claim) when they claim that they only want to oppose/destroy "Israel" not "all Jews". If the Vatican is the cause of all the evil in the world as you claim then "ordinary Catholics" are responsible because we ALL support the Vatican! All Catholics are loyal to the Papacy, you can not separate the two. There is a word for "Catholics" that do: they are called Anglicans.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2008, 02:46:34 AM by dhimmi_pride »

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #104 on: July 08, 2008, 02:48:29 AM »
dhimmi_pride:  " I just stick up for my faith that's all."

As you should.

However, the Vatican is a GOVERNMENT and functions as one, complete with diplomats and territory recognized as sovereign.

It is as different from Catholicism as is The State of Israel different from Judaism.

As such, both political entities are fair game for legitimate criticism directed against their political policies and their diplomatic activities.

JTF blasts the State of Israel's politics and its leadership constantly, but that does not mean that Torah faith is under fire.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #105 on: July 08, 2008, 02:55:53 AM »
C.F.:  "Much of the time I think that both you and Nik are nuts."

Think whatever you choose.

At least nik and I are not back-stabbers lurking around hoping they can gang up on other members at every opportunity.

I've "had your number" for quite some time now, C.F.

Sub-intellects like yourself are only capable of ganging up on anyone at any time for any reason; because it's the only thing you know how to do.

Must be a "powerful" feeling, to only be able to "jump in" to a dispute and "side against" someone else, especially when your allies of the moment are as unintelligent and as back-stabbing as yourself.

Believe me, C.F. -- I've had your number for a long time now.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #106 on: July 08, 2008, 03:05:26 AM »
C.F.:  "Dhimmi Pride did absolutely nothing wrong. Mods, please step in here once and for all."

YEAH!

CLASSIC C.F. BEHAVIOR!

JUMP RIGHT IN TO SOMEONE ELSE'S SH*T WHICH IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS, GANG UP ON SOMEONE WHO'S DONE NOTHING TO YOU, STAB THEM RIGHT IN THE BACK, AND THEN START YELLING FOR "THE MODS" TO COME RUNNING AND "SAVE" YOUR SLIMY *SS.

ALL OF A SUDDEN YOU'RE dhimmi_pride's PROTECTOR WHO'S GOING TO "PROTECT HIM" AND "SIDE WITH HIM", ISN'T THAT RIGHT, YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF CR8p?

IF "THE MODS" WERE GOING TO EVER LIFT A FINGER TO DO THEIR JOB ON THIS FORUM, THEN YOU, C.F., WOULD HAVE BEEN BANNED LONG, LONG AGO.

AND THE SAME GOES FOR MORE THAN A FEW OTHER TWO-FACED BACKSTABBERS AND HALF-WHIT SYNCOPHANTS WHO SERVE NO PURPOSE HERE OTHER THAN TO PLAY 2ND GRADE POLITICS LIKE IT'S "ROMPER ROOM".

ON THAT YOU CAN BET THE FARM.

Offline dhimmi_pride

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #107 on: July 08, 2008, 03:11:14 AM »

As you should.

However, the Vatican is a GOVERNMENT and functions as one, complete with diplomats and territory recognized as sovereign.

It is as different from Catholicism as is The State of Israel different from Judaism.

As such, both political entities are fair game for legitimate criticism directed against their political policies and their diplomatic activities.

JTF blasts the State of Israel's politics and its leadership constantly, but that does not mean that Torah faith is under fire.

Are you really trying to compare Vatican City with the State of Israel?

Israel has over 7 million people. Vatican City, literally the smallest "nation" on Earth, has about 825 nearly all of whom are clergy. It is a neighborhood in Rome, not a true country like Israel. Every action taken by the Vatican is done on behalf of the Catholic Church- the two are inseparable. And the only reason that the Vatican has an independent status is so that it is not seen, in acting in world affairs, on behalf of the government of Italy.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #108 on: July 08, 2008, 03:17:49 AM »
dhimmi_pride:  "If you actually agree with nikmatdam than YOU are the one that really does not belong here. Why do you waste your time with JTF, a group that is trying to raise awareness of the extreme threat posed by Islamic Jihadists whom are motivated by the Koran, if you think the persons really responsible for their terror live in Rome?"

----------------------------------------
CLASSIC CR*P FROM YOU, dhimmi_pride!

YOU'RE A LIAR AND A FRAUD.

YOU'VE NEVER EVEN READ A BOOK BY RABBI MEIR KAHANE.

I'VE BEEN FOLLOWING RABBI KAHANE SINCE 1969, AND KAHANISM IS ABOUT A LOT LOT MORE THAN SIMPLY AWAKENING PEOPLE TO THE MUSLIM THREAT.

YOU'RE JUST ANOTHER ONE OF THE STREET THUGS WHO ENJOY YELLING SLOGANS AND VENTING YOUR PENT UP STREET RAGE HERE.

IT JUST SO HAPPENS THAT I DON'T AGREE WITH nikmatdam REGARDING THAT PHELPS BOOK.

I STARTED TO READ IT ONE DAY, AND QUICKLY DECIDED IT WAS LESS THAN ACCEPTABLE AS ACADEMIC RESEARCH AND QUESTIONABLY DOCUMENTED.

BUT THAT'S NOT WHY YOU'VE GOT IT FOR nik...YOU SIMPLY DON'T LIKE HIS STYLE AND HIS "WRITTEN PERSONALITY" AS EXPRESSED HERE ON THE FORUM.

IT HAS NOTHING WHATSOEVER TO DO WITH HIS VIEWS.

AND THAT IS PRECISELY WHY I WILL SIDE WITH nik AGAINST ALL OF YOU HERE WHO ARE SO HATEFUL AND UNACCEPTING OF ANYONE DIFFERENT THAN YOURSELVES!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #109 on: July 08, 2008, 03:38:14 AM »
hmmmmm sigh... ::)

Dhimmi pride...it's not about Catholics

nik...it's not about Catholic or French Chinese who think they are entitled to Oregon.

it's about Jews and the Jewish people.

We have bee screwed over by all peoples around the world...The Catholic Church, at one point, was virulently anti-semetic and because of their vitriolic words against Jews, resulted in countless innocent deaths.  Is the Catholic Church or even the Vatican this way?  Are Catholics like this? No, not anymore..not today.  Are there those who call themsleves Catholics hate jews and wish to make them soap? of course...there are muslims, and protestants and orthodox Christians and buddhists, adn shintoists, and fellow Jews who wish the same thing or something similar to that.

Is there a threat that the Catholic Church is going to start doing what the Nazis did?  puleez...even if they were dumb enough to try, we Jews would know better to NOT run for the hills as nik recommends us to do...rather...ANYONE who pursues Jewish blood will be SORRY for even devising such a plan...it would be best that anyone who even THINKS about hurting a single Jew, to turn right now to the very hills Paulette has planned to save Jews if there should be an alien attack by scary goblins that want to eat your children...

And dihimmi pride...take a chill pill.  The Catholic Church has been responsible for countless Jewish Deaths especially during its early inception.  that's not to say that people who are Catholic are also responsible.  Any person...whether it be German, Catholic, Arab, Persian, Purple, Green, Antiarctican, Greenlandish, etc..that loves Jews and love righteousness is clear and blessed by us and by Gd.

nik is merely telling Jews don't trust anyone..just trust Gd and yourself...and anyday now, the boogie man is going to come and eat you so run away to the hills and get your guns ready to fight them off...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #110 on: July 08, 2008, 04:03:30 AM »
poor little vatican city with so few people... boo hoo... smallest country in the world.... crocodile tears... a little violin playing somewhere off in the distance in space... now i've heard it al!!!

the vatican is the single most powerful entity and wealthiest institution on earth in history bar none!!!! and has been thus for well over 1000 years now... it has its tentacles in every pot worldwide... its reach and influence is felt everywhere... in every corporate boardroom and in every gov't. seat... and their singleminded pursuit of total world dominance is their one and only goal... it is the only thing that has ever been on their agenda...

the catholic church is neither monotheistic nor christian... it is the ancient biblical pagan death-cult of nimrod worshipping the sun... the queen of heaven and moloch the G-d of fire... it's symbol is the cross which does not stand for jesus on the cross... but for the babylonian month of tammuz which was the month which esav decapitated nimrod and took over his mystery-cult power base... similarly every rite and ritual can be demonstrated to fulfill this concept and vision... just read "2 babylons" by alexander hislop...

with the rash of overt pedophilia and blatant homosexuality within the church which could no longer be contained and held in check... when it all spilled out... (no pun intended)... it should have been a signal... a red flag warning to every devout catholic that something was seriously wrong with their clergy worldwide... for these despicable acts and for the even more sickening obvious attempt at covering it all up... it should have made every catholic demand answers... well the truth is it is all part of their pagan rites... nimrod brought rebellion to the world against G-d... "the G-d of the flood" which he called Hashem... and nimrod's kingship proclaimed that every tenet of G-d... the 7 universal laws of noach (mankind)... were to be abrogated as part and parcel of this worldwide revolt against Hashem... and so homsexuality became a mitzvah to be done in open defiance of the one true G-d... and this pagan religion and cult has swept history and the earth and is still with us today... it resides in rome, in washington d.c. and in london... this is the true axis of evil... inflicting the earth with all its woes and agony of suffering...

and when the messiah finally comes... may it be today... (the real messiah... the son of king david)... then their will be vengeance for what the vatican has done to us jews and to all decent people down thru the ages... of course rome will label him the anti-christ and war against him (armaggedon or the war of gog u'maygog)...

but really he won't be an anti-christ... because the slime don't really care about yashka... to them... to the slime... our true messiah will be the anti-pope... anti-nimrod and anti-esav... and this is why they will go to war with him and all of us... with israel... you all have no idea how seething with anger and rage they all are that they have had to hide behind a go-d who was a jewish man all these years in order to protect their power and control... and how seriously frothing at the mouth they really are that their "universal church" which is what catholicism means in greek or latin... doesn't matter which... the one church that they demand is the only truth and the one all mankind must submit to and worship... sound familiar...? and they have to hide away the pagan truth of their secret cult... since constantine in 325 C.E.... and pretend and feign to embrace monotheism... it must be tearing them apart 1700 years later... for they are just aching to be able to throw off the shackles that bind and proclaim once more in the world their real worship of nimrod and his wife/mother semiramis... you people just have no idea what pent-up rage they have going on behind closed doors in vatican city, rome...  

and for our part there will be no forgetting and no forgiving for what they have done to us throughout history and we will all rise up to be foot-soldiers in the army of Hashem... in the army of the messiah... to rid the world of amalek once and forever... bimehaira v'yamenu... amen... (soon and in our days)... amen... nik. for sure... rocking your world like it has never been rocked before... out...

« Last Edit: July 08, 2008, 04:18:09 AM by nikmatdam »
"i am nikmatdam... humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #111 on: July 08, 2008, 04:19:45 AM »
here's the link to the book... "2 babylons" by alexander hislop... this posting is of a summary of the book... you can read excerpts from each section... nik. as usual doing all your work for you... out...

Alexander Hislop - The Two Babylon - Table Of Contents
All Pagan and Musical Worship originated as The Worship of Nimrod And His Wife ... Alexander Hislop - The Two Babylons - Table of Contents ...
here's the link... www.piney.com/HislopTOC1.html - Cached (or just type in the above heading to get there)...

Home...Apocalyptic...Apocryphal...Awakening...Caneridge...Church....Colonial...Baptism.....Godhead. ...MaxLucado...Lynn.Aderson...Musical Worship...Preaching...Restoration...RubelShelly...Search Our Site... Tongues...Topical...

Alexander Hislop - The Two Babylons - Table of Contents

All Pagan and Musical Worship originated as The Worship of Nimrod And His Wife. NOTE: I have not posted all of this book.

Our Hohenwald Church Topical Research

Hislop Against Instrumental Music

Contents

Introduction

Chapter I

1 Distinctiveness of The Two Systems

Chapter II Objects of Worship

2.1 The Babylonian Trinity

2.2 The Mother and the Child - Original Child

2.2.1 The Child in Assyria

2.2.2 The Child In Egypt

2.3.3 The Child in Greece (Data on Nimrod and Music)

2.2.4 The Death Of the Child - Nimrod

2.2.5 Deification of the Child Zoe, Eat Word, Rhea, Saturn, Eve. His225.html Cannibal.

2.3 The Mother of the Child

Chapter III Festivals

3.1 Christmas and Lady-Day

3.2 Easter

3.3 Nativity of St. John

3.4 The Feast of Assumption

Chapter IV Doctrine and Discipline

4.2. Justification by Works

4.3 The Sacrifice of the Mass

Chapter V Rites and Ceremonies

5.1 Idol Processions

5.4 The Sacred Heart And Rosary

5.5 Lamps and Wax-Candles

5.6 The Sign of the Pagan Cross

Chapter VI Religious Orders

6.1 The Sovereign Pontiff

Chapter VII The Two Developments Historically and Prophetically Considered

7.1 The Great Red Dragon Cahna-Bal, Cahn, Belus, Baal, Kronos, Bel,

7.2 Beast From The Sea Gibbon, Durant

7.3 Beast From The Earth

7.4 The Image of the Beast

7.5 The Name of The Beast , the Number of His Name--the Invisible Head of the Papacy

Conclusion not posted yet

« Last Edit: July 08, 2008, 04:26:43 AM by nikmatdam »

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #112 on: July 08, 2008, 06:19:39 AM »
C.F.:  "Much of the time I think that both you and Nik are nuts."

Think whatever you choose.

At least nik and I are not back-stabbers lurking around hoping they can gang up on other members at every opportunity.

I've "had your number" for quite some time now, C.F.

Sub-intellects like yourself are only capable of ganging up on anyone at any time for any reason; because it's the only thing you know how to do.

Must be a "powerful" feeling, to only be able to "jump in" to a dispute and "side against" someone else, especially when your allies of the moment are as unintelligent and as back-stabbing as yourself.

Believe me, C.F. -- I've had your number for a long time now.

OK, let me have it then! I am quaking in my boots! ::)

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #113 on: July 08, 2008, 06:39:00 AM »

As you should.

Well-said. 

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #114 on: July 08, 2008, 09:53:18 AM »
Nik, although we don't share the same beliefs as Catholics, I don't think it's fair to call their church a pagan cult.  I don't think the Catholics here see themselves as such, and I don't want to see any more fighting here.  Has the RCC been responsible for promoting anti-Semitism in the past?  Yes.  But I don't think attacking the RCC now is wise.  We have several wonderful Catholic members.  And we can have potentially more right leaning Catholic members.  But we won't get anywhere by calling their religion a pagan cult. 

So, for the second time, I'm locking this thread.