Author Topic: Conspiracy kooks will be banned from JTF  (Read 16838 times)

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
Re: Conspiracy kooks will be banned from JTF
« Reply #50 on: July 20, 2008, 07:01:15 PM »
I think there is room here for a serious anti-Obama campaign AND other issues.

Well...  keep your kooky 9/11 conspiracy theory diatribe out of it then.   >:(

Thank you.

Jaaaman from paltalk? I thought you were muslim?

OMGOSH NO Cohen NO WAY.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #51 on: July 20, 2008, 07:01:28 PM »

Thank you.

It's a free country and I'll talk about what I feel is important without any input from you, thank you very much. If what I feel is important is not allowed on this forum, that's a decision for Chaim and how he wants this forum run, not you.

"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #52 on: July 20, 2008, 07:04:37 PM »

Thank you.

It's a free country and I'll talk about what I feel is important without any input from you, thank you very much. If what I feel is important is not allowed on this forum, that's a decision for Chaim and how he wants this forum run, not you.

Lubab- Firt off Jaaaman is new and a GOOD MAN. I REFUSE to bring DECENT AND Gd FEARING people here- just to get TRASHED, for SUPPORTING this nation, WHICH- Jaaaman IS RET. Military.
 Secondly- Chaim ALREADY told us that he does NOT want this JUNK.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #53 on: July 20, 2008, 07:10:03 PM »

Thank you.

Lubab- Firt off Jaaaman is new and a GOOD MAN. I REFUSE to bring DECENT AND Gd FEARING people here- just to get TRASHED, for SUPPORTING this nation, WHICH- Jaaaman IS RET. Military.
 Secondly- Chaim ALREADY told us that he does NOT want this JUNK.

What I meant was: we'll see if Chaim wants to ban me for the questions I've raised.

But I will continue to raise issues I think are important. I just don't believe in muzzling people, that's all. No offense to Jaaman. 

"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #54 on: July 20, 2008, 07:12:01 PM »
It's a dangerous step.

Does this mean we can't oppose Bush or McCain for the poor way in which they're conducting the war on terror because it might hurt our Obama campaign. Do you see how this is a slippery slope.

I'm asking Chaim to reconsider.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #55 on: July 20, 2008, 07:12:53 PM »

Re: The bin Ladens LEFT the USA on 9/22/01[/b]. For the THIRD time, AND renounced what bin laden 

Please read my post more carefully before you go on attack mode. I said the "Saudi Royal Family" not the "Bin Ladin Family"

I'm talking about the BBQ and hand holding session he had with them (the biggest financers of terrorism on the planet) after 9-11!

He then told us the Saudis were "our friends" after they financed 9-11 (even ask Chaim...they gave the money needed for it).

If you don't question this man's sincerity after he pulls that crap then I don't see much of a point in talking to you about this.

Who cares if he "renounced what Bin Ladin did" if he just gave a pass to his financiers?!

Me....on "attack mode" PLEASE I am NOT even a moderator OR admin, and I am having to take up for these people (that have be-friended me) because in MY MESSAGES many good people want to LEAVE here because of this JUNK.
 And, WHY ARE YOU BRINGING Chaim into an argument that he asked NOT to be discussed anymore? I will jump on ANYONE who keeps ATTACKING my nation- I consider this an affront on all military personnel that I have INVITED here.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Jaaaman

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #56 on: July 20, 2008, 07:14:33 PM »
  Lubab- Jaaaman is new and a GOOD MAN. I REFUSE to bring DECENT AND Gd FEARING people here- just to get TRASHED, for SUPPORTING this nation, WHICH- Jaaaman IS RET. Military.

Thanks Pookie!   ;)

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #57 on: July 20, 2008, 07:15:33 PM »
It's a dangerous step.

Does this mean we can't oppose Bush or McCain for the poor way in which they're conducting the war on terror because it might hurt our Obama campaign. Do you see how this is a slippery slope.

I'm asking Chaim to reconsider.

McCain, MCCAIN.........HE IS NOT EVEN THE PRES.  I am OUT of here
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #58 on: July 20, 2008, 07:15:43 PM »

Re: The bin Ladens LEFT the USA on 9/22/01[/b]. For the THIRD time, AND renounced what bin laden 

Please read my post more carefully before you go on attack mode. I said the "Saudi Royal Family" not the "Bin Ladin Family"

I'm talking about the BBQ and hand holding session he had with them (the biggest financers of terrorism on the planet) after 9-11!

He then told us the Saudis were "our friends" after they financed 9-11 (even ask Chaim...they gave the money needed for it).

If you don't question this man's sincerity after he pulls that crap then I don't see much of a point in talking to you about this.

Who cares if he "renounced what Bin Ladin did" if he just gave a pass to his financiers?!

Me....on "attack mode" PLEASE I am NOT even a moderator OR admin, and I am having to take up for these people (that have be-friended me) because in MY MESSAGES many good people want to LEAVE here because of this JUNK.
 And, WHY ARE YOU BRINGING Chaim into an argument that he asked NOT to be discussed anymore? I will jump on ANYONE who keeps ATTACKING my nation- I consider this an affront on all military personnel that I have INVITED here.

So I guess you believe any criticism of Bush are not allowed now, because for some odd reason Bush="the nation

We the people are the nation Paulette. The government is supposed to be OUR servant, not the other way around.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #59 on: July 20, 2008, 07:17:28 PM »
  Lubab- Jaaaman is new and a GOOD MAN. I REFUSE to bring DECENT AND Gd FEARING people here- just to get TRASHED, for SUPPORTING this nation, WHICH- Jaaaman IS RET. Military.

Thanks Pookie!   ;)

Jaaaman- I DONT forget who had MY back after they BANNED MY show, and hung me out to dry. I KNOW you- you are the BEST BEST BEST of American AND Love Israel. I dont "do" JUNK.
  Jaaaman is the BEST of USA. AND Gd FEARING.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #60 on: July 20, 2008, 07:18:53 PM »

So I guess you believe any criticism of Bush are not allowed now, because for some odd reason Bush="the nation

We the people are the nation Paulette. The government is supposed to be OUR servant, not the other way around.

How about I AM SICK and tired of 8 YEARS of TRASHING a PRES, AND I consider it SEDITION during WARTIME.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Jaaaman

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #61 on: July 20, 2008, 07:20:50 PM »
How about I AM SICK and tired of 8 YEARS of TRASHING a PRES, AND I consider it SEDITION during WARTIME.

Amen!   O0

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #62 on: July 20, 2008, 07:25:39 PM »

Amen!   O0
Thank You Jaaaman- Even though you MORE than did YOUR time, you have held YOUR peace, for a LONG time, when you had EVERY right, to speak- FAR MORE than some of the people here, YOU bring HONOR Jaaaman, SOME hell-bent on DISHONOR.  >:(
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #63 on: July 20, 2008, 07:34:40 PM »
That is great Chaim O0

Offline Jaaaman

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #64 on: July 20, 2008, 07:35:04 PM »
Lubab...  just to let you know, I removed the term 'kooky' from my earlier post.  I apologize for that slanderous terminology.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #65 on: July 20, 2008, 07:39:46 PM »
Lubab...  just to let you know, I removed the term 'kooky' from my earlier post.  I apologize for that slanderous terminology.

See how HONORABLE these Military men are!!!!!
 GBYOU Jaaamannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn O0
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #66 on: July 20, 2008, 07:41:59 PM »
Paulette:  " I apologize for that slanderous terminology."

A good beginning!

Offline Jaaaman

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #67 on: July 20, 2008, 07:44:55 PM »

A good beginning!

Those were not Paulette's words, they were mine.   ;)

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #68 on: July 20, 2008, 07:58:15 PM »
To assign blame where it does not belong while absolving those who perpetrated this crime, is a desecration of the memory of everyone who died that day.  Nobody on our forum should even entertain the notion that 9/11 was not carried out by the greatest evil of our day:  islam.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #69 on: July 20, 2008, 08:15:32 PM »

A good beginning!

Massuh- I dont slander people, just not my slice of cake.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #70 on: July 20, 2008, 08:33:30 PM »

Lubab, I think you're misinterpreting Paulette, and I think that you fail to see how insulting and damaging it is to accuse thousands of people of committing the worst evil on our own countrymen and 'blaming' islam for it.  It will turn our movement into a joke, worse than the Ron paulites were a joke.  These theories are in the tiny minority because they have no proof to back them up.  It's insanity.  People have a right to get offended by people who refuse to stop insisting on the theories.    Do not twist this to mean no one can criticize bush or cheney or mccain, etc.   No one is claiming that.   We are talking about 9/11 "truth."   I think this should be clear.   

The 9/11 truthers often use this straw man to defend their lies.   "but you want to muzzle criticism."  No, we want to muzzle dishonest moonbattery that has been disproven and shown to be dishonest and unreliable in any number of sources, which JTF does not specialize in but certainly defers to as do most sane individuals (ie, physicists, engineers, firemen who fought the fires, etc etc who all disagree with the moon bat theories).  There are tons of blogs out there who are anti- 9/11 moonbattery which anyone could look up.  The evidence is overwhelming for the 9/11 tin-foil hats.   Many convert out of the 9/11 cult once they are exposed to the information.   

It is not JTF's job to go through it all and answer every 'question,' although I certainly plan on presenting some stuff to you on the forum that will hopefully lead to you DROPPING the subject - and this simply as a public service.   A truly worthless subject and an insulting one to the American people .... It NEEDS to be dropped.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #71 on: July 20, 2008, 08:34:04 PM »

What if you believe the Muslims did it but the government was totally incompetent/negligent in responding and you think they should held accountable for that?

What if the incompetence looks so hard to believe as to cause you to ask questions about the motives of the government in not doing all they could to stop these events?

Chaim I know even you yourself have expressed the opinion many times that the government did not do all they could do to stop these events. The FBI ignored your pleas to translate the documents held by the murderers of Rabbi Kahane which contained the blueprint for 9-11. You yourself question their motives.

No sane person can watch George W. Bush partying with the Saudi Royal family after 9-11 and tell the American people that "the Saudis are our friends" and "Islam is a religion of peace" and not think for moment that we need to take a closer look at this administration and what their motives really are. 

If that makes you a "conspiracy kook" then I'm guilty as charged. But I think in reality it's kooky not to ask those questions.

More questions:

Would someone who ascribes to the Rabin conspiracy theory also be banned? In that case we might need to ban probably half the Israeli forum because last I checked half the Israeli does not believe Amir did it. If not, then what made that theory become "kosher" and others not?

For the above reasons I think this new rule is overly-broad and unfair and Chaim should reconsider it.  JTF should be a place where even unpopular opinions can be debated as was always our policy. Our policy always was that if JTF is right, that should become clear through the process of debate and this process will "sharpen the skills of our JTF members". At least I thought this was always JTF's way.

P.S. It is important to note that I don't think any single person ever posting here, even those who believe 100% in 9-11 conspiracy theories ever once tried to in any way minimize the Islamic threat. If we didn't believe Islam was a huge threat we wouldn't be here supporting JTF. The only disagreement here is to what extent OTHER non-Islamic governments actively or passively support that Islamic threat. That is a perfectly legitimate debate to have, in my opinion.

Lubab...THe US govt did not CAUSE 9/11. Crazy Murderous Muslims caused 9/11.  At worse, the US govt, Democrat and Republican were ignorant and if there is anything they are guilty of, it is neglegence, political correctness, gluttony, and greed.  But Bush nor Clinton caused 9/11...Only their ignorance resulted in the actual enemy getting away with it.  IT is so obvious that it makes anyone else who thinks otherwise look ridiculous..and Lubab, you aren't a ridiculous person...don't damage  your reputation with the conspiracy nuts...They are so off and so wrong..don't let conspiracy theorists convince that the sky is really green and not blue...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #72 on: July 20, 2008, 08:50:42 PM »
Chaim asked this morning that this subject be dropped. If JTF is going to paint itself into a corner hosting conspiracy theory's that even a five year old can see through JTF will never get to be a mass movement. Please respect Chaim's wishes and put an end to this type of post.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #73 on: July 20, 2008, 11:23:59 PM »

Lubab, I think you're misinterpreting Paulette, and I think that you fail to see how insulting and damaging it is to accuse thousands of people of committing the worst evil on our own countrymen and 'blaming' islam for it.  It will turn our movement into a joke, worse than the Ron paulites were a joke.  These theories are in the tiny minority because they have no proof to back them up.  It's insanity.  People have a right to get offended by people who refuse to stop insisting on the theories.    Do not twist this to mean no one can criticize bush or cheney or mccain, etc.   No one is claiming that.   We are talking about 9/11 "truth."   I think this should be clear.   

The 9/11 truthers often use this straw man to defend their lies.   "but you want to muzzle criticism."  No, we want to muzzle dishonest moonbattery that has been disproven and shown to be dishonest and unreliable in any number of sources, which JTF does not specialize in but certainly defers to as do most sane individuals (ie, physicists, engineers, firemen who fought the fires, etc etc who all disagree with the moon bat theories).  There are tons of blogs out there who are anti- 9/11 moonbattery which anyone could look up.  The evidence is overwhelming for the 9/11 tin-foil hats.   Many convert out of the 9/11 cult once they are exposed to the information.   

It is not JTF's job to go through it all and answer every 'question,' although I certainly plan on presenting some stuff to you on the forum that will hopefully lead to you DROPPING the subject - and this simply as a public service.   A truly worthless subject and an insulting one to the American people .... It NEEDS to be dropped.

Perhaps but you have to remember that the "war on terror" is being heavily twisted for certain "agendas", why do you think Obama and Clinton support the patriot act just like Mccain and Bush do? Why infringe on constitutional rights when we could eliminate the problem by just kicking the muslims out of the country?

http://www.ontheissues.org/Barack_Obama.htm

FactCheck: Promised to repeal Patriot Act, then voted for it. (Jan 2008)

Voted YES on reauthorizing the PATRIOT Act. (Mar 2006)

Did you know left wing organization the Brady Campaign is trying to ban .50 caliber sniper rifles for civilian use claiming their being marketed to terrorists? Their using the war on terror for their own agenda

http://www.bradycampaign.org/facts/issues/?page=50cal

http://www.50caliberterror.com/

From their own website

I quote

"The .50 Caliber Sniper Rifle puts us all at risk whenever we fly in an airplane. These powerful sniper rifles which were designed for the battlefield to puncture armor and destroy targets from long range are easier to get than a handgun in the United States.

Why should we be spending billions of dollars on homeland security when a terrorist can buy a sniper rifle that can shoot armor piercing bullets up to 2000 yards with great accuracy? Why do we permit the sale of a weapon that is powerful enough to threaten civilian airplanes taxiing on the runway or during landing and takeoff? These weapons have been listed by authorities as a serious threat against our nuclear and chemical plants. Your safety is at stake because these weapons are so readily available.

.50 Caliber sniper rifles are a terrorist's dream come true considering the death and destruction they could inflict. If you are fed up with gun manufacturers who put profits before homeland security
, join our national campaign NOW! Click Here To Join >>"

Brady Campaign doesn't care about terrorists, they want to take away our 2nd amendment rights and our right to bear arms in the excuse of terrorism.

Why are we friends with Saudi Arabia and sending money to Egypt?

Sure we can say it's political correctness, but the current politicians in power have sold us down the river and have thrown the constitution down the trash.

Is that a conspiracy theory that certain people want to twist the war on terror so they can take our rights away? I think not. The problem isn't the constitution, it is terrorists and the leaders who refuse to do anything but insist on destroying our constitution by watering it down so much, we may as well not have one.

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
  • one of my earliest rebbeim/rav nachman bulman zt"l
« Reply #74 on: July 21, 2008, 04:47:13 PM »
chaim... i just don't understand... on another thread you said you believe that the amer. gov. is evil... so if you do... why don't you bel. it is possible for them to do evil things...? like plan and use al qaeda to do 9/11...? one statement naturally goes with the other... it flows seamlessly together... nik. out...
« Last Edit: July 21, 2008, 04:58:39 PM by nikmatdam »
"i am nikmatdam... humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."