Poll

Who do you support: Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie?

Jennifer Aniston
7 (24.1%)
Angelina Jolie
1 (3.4%)
Don't care
15 (51.7%)
Hate them both
5 (17.2%)
Love them both
0 (0%)
Don't know
1 (3.4%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: Hear me out: why JTF should support Jennifer Aniston.  (Read 2944 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Hear me out: why JTF should support Jennifer Aniston.
« on: February 25, 2009, 01:16:18 AM »
Guys, I know many of you don't see the relevance of threads about celebrities to our movement, but please hear me out on this one and consider the case I present here. The way I see it, JTF has an anointed calling from G-d to be a lamp unto the world and to offer a sensible, rational position on every great controversy or issue of our day, regardless of how seemingly significant it is. The fact is that the personal business of airhead celebrities is, unfortunately, of paramount importance to millions of braindead, couch-potato Americans, and that we should use their ridiculous quarrels and spats to present a light of truth to them, using a medium that they understand.

This particular case (Aniston vs. Jolie) is on the tip of everyone's tongues right now owing to the infamous incident at the Oscars, where a very visibly rattled and unglued Aniston made a presentation speech in front of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie (actors with whom she has had considerable personal history), who were sitting directly in front of her in the front row. People cannot stop talking about this. Is this irrelevant to us directly? Yes (at first--see below), but it is very much relevant to the world, and, like in almost all crises, there is a clear right and wrong side (or, at the very least, a wrong and a less wrong side). In a Western world that is committing a slow suicide, using moral relativism as the weapon, this is very significant to note and to exploit.

So, without further ado, I will come out and say that JTF should officially support Jennifer Aniston in her ongoing feud with her ex-husband Brad Pitt and that sleazy kurva he is currently shacking up with, Devilina Hoelie yimach schma vezichra (oops, sorry, meant to type Angelina Jolie). The reason is not that Aniston is particularly righteous or noble in any real sense--I will quickly admit that she is a Hollyweird leftist who is known for being pro-homosexual. But her romantic and acting rival--Angelina Jolie y"s--is so much worse that there can be no real debate about who we should back.

REASONS TO SUPPORT ANISTON

1: For all her faults, she was a faithful wife to ex-husband Brad Pitt, and since their horrific breakup (perpetrated by Hoelie yimach schma), she has made every serious effort to enter another long-term relationship, settle down, and get married. While her morality may not be at Biblical levels, it is clearly above average for Hollywood.

2: She at least has not brought children into this world to use, abuse, and manipulate. She has not subjected innocent little beings to a life of Hollywood whoredom. We have to give her credit for being responsible in this area.

3: I actually think she is more attractive than Hoelie (ys"vz). Rachel from Friends at one time was a cute little number. She would look better today if she did not drink, smoke, and lay out on Mexican beaches, but I don't think her appearance is that bad. By contrast, Jolie was, at best, somewhat hot in her prime, and now that she has crapped out three or four kids (I lost count) and filled her lips up with industrial-strength vulcanized rubber, she is positively hideous IMO. I might be the only male on the planet who never "got anything" from Jolie, but so be it. She is disgustingly overrated.

4: Despite being pro-fag like virtually all celebrities, she has avoided, for the most part, direct involvement in other hideous, evil causes. You don't see her bashing Israel or demanding surrender in Iraq or speaking out for the "choice" to chop babies up and suck their brains out with vacuum cleaners.

REASONS TO CONDEMN THE AMALEKITE WHORE, DEVILINA HOELIE (YIMACH SCHMA VEZICHRA)

1: The Bolshevik media has completely sided with her in the feud between her and Aniston. Whenever there is some kind of controversy, it goes without saying that the Establishment will always go with the evil (or more evil) side. The Bolshevik Nazi press always lavishes praise on Jolie (she is their favorite actress, or the female equivalent of Bono in their eyes), while constantly ridiculing Aniston and making her out to be some kind of loser or flake. They love to tease and mock her for still being upset about the destruction of her marriage four years ago. Gee whiz, I wonder how these whore reporters would react if a "hot" celebrity came and seduced their husband/wife away from them. In this regard (note--I am in no way whatsoever comparing the gravity of these two events--just let me make that perfectly clear) these soulless media beasts are exactly like those who tease and mock Jews for "still being upset over that Holocaust sixty years ago".

2: Hoelie is the female Jerry Seinfeld (yimach schmo vezichro--may G-d give that Jewish Amalekite a case of Lou Gehrig's very soon). She actually broke up TWO marriages. She seduced Brad Pitt and convinced him to divorce Aniston for her. She is no different from Seinfeld (ys"vz), who brazenly and proudly seduced a married woman who had only been married to her then-husband for a week! Prior to this, Hoelie divorced her husband, actor-director Billy Bob Thornton, because he was not keen on her egotistical plan to "save the world" by adopting a pack of kids (and having illegal alien nannies raise them).

3: Hoelie leads a lifestyle of immorality, sickness, and perversion. This whore refuses to even marry the man she stole (Brad Pitt), despite spawning four illegitimate kids with him. Prior to that, this sick shiksa boasted about being bisexual, and ten years ago shocked the world by making-out with her brother onstage. She once wore a vial of ex-husband Billy Bob Thornton's blood around her neck, proving beyond any doubt that she is not only evil, but insane. Brad Pitt is pretty stupid if he thinks that his so-called "relationship" with Jolie will last. Heck, she might dump him tomorrow for Roseanne Barr or Bar Refaeli (who are both of her exact ilk, needless to say).

4: Hoelie abuses innocent children to promote her sick cult of personality. She adopted two Cambodian kids, but is actually involved in about 1% of their raising. Nannies do the rest. She just likes to drag them around in front of the camera as props to prove how "humanitarian" and "selfless" she is. To make matters worse, she has brought four equally innocent children into this world via that nauseating stinkbag she calls a uterus, who are certain to be raised to become every bit the Hollyweird whores that she herself is.

5: She is an evil New World Order Nazi, plain and simple. As an ambassador for the United Nazis' High Commission for (Muslim Nazi) "Refugees" (UNHCR), she does everything in her power to promote this abominably evil quasi world-government and its Antichrist-like (for those here who follow the Book of Revelation in the New Testament) ways. The United Nazis' own website brags about her great work in drawing attention to the plight of heroin-growing Afghan Nazi pigs (http://www.un.org/apps/news/story.asp?NewsID=28699&Cr=afghan&Cr1 ; look at the pretty little dhimmi in her hajib) and Israeli Arab Nazi websites display her support of "Palestine" just as proudly (http://electronicintifada.net/v2/article2505.shtml). In fact, both her and her common-law "husband", Brad Pitt, are infamous for their devotion to Israeli Arab Nazis (http://www.debbieschlussel.com/archives/2005/06/mr_mrs_smith_pl.html). The following pics speak for themselves:

Devilina Hoelie (yimach schma vezichra) Hobnobbing With Afghan Nazis in 2008

Hoelie (yimach schma vezichra) Hanging Out With the Children of Hamas Members in 2003

6: The evil slut Hoelie (ys"vz) has cruelly disowned her righteous Gentile father, actor Jon Voight. Because her father had the courage to publicly criticize the mentally-ill ways of his beloved daughter (back when conceivably there was still some hope for her), this satanic kurva refuses to have anything to do with him. In actuality though, Angelina probably just hates the fact that he rejects leftism and is a proud Zionist and patriot. For the past twenty years, the saintly Voight has raised money with Chabad on national television, and he uncompromisingly defends Israel whenever the modern-day Protocols authors of the world start spewing their demonic lies about her. Don't forget that Voight went on tour to promote Sarah Palin at her rallies last fall, too.

In conclusion, we see here that events that seem irrelevant to JTF not only are important in the sense that we can use them to teach the world the difference between right and wrong, but because the people involved in them often are enemies of the Jewish people (and righteous Gentiles) who must be exposed and denounced. May G-d show mercy to the long-abused Aniston and may He strike the serpent Hoelie (yimach schma vezichra--may she burn in hell forever) with a thousand maggots to eat out her malignant, rotten ovaries very shortly.

Chaimfan
« Last Edit: February 25, 2009, 01:23:30 AM by C.F. »

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
Re: Hear me out: why JTF should support Jennifer Aniston.
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2009, 01:43:52 AM »
Great article, know I know why she disowned her father, because he was a good conservative and opposed her leftist loon ideas.
Angelina Jolie is obviously selective when it comes to exposing human rights abuse. I don't see her exposing the horrific treatment of Moslem children by their parents because she does not want to insult Islam.  She poses for photos and then hops on her Jet and fly's away for the next photo shoot without ever having really done anything. I can see clearly why you hate her and with good reason. What a fake she is ! That's Hollywood for you, all show and no action.

Shalom - Dox

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2009, 01:53:30 AM »
Jennifer Aniston is a no talent, but she is very attractive and seems harmless.  Plus, she is Greek, as am I, so she can't be all that bad. ;D

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2009, 02:07:43 AM »
I despise Angelina Jolie, but I don't care either way about Jennifer Aniston.  I think the cult of celebrity worship is a cancer.  I refuse to help that cancer grow.  So I won't support Jennifer Aniston or any other celebrity.  To do so, would only bring attention to people who have far too much of that already.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2009, 02:09:34 AM »
Aniston is despised and hated by the media establishment though. Yes, she is a mega-successful actress with two smash hit movies in the past two months (Marley and Me and He's Just Not That Into You), but she has been made into a laughingstock by the press, who completely favor Devilina Hoelie (ys"vz--may she get a brain tumor very soon).

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2009, 02:10:20 AM »
C.F I understand what your thoughts are on this, and it does make sense. But - everyone on this forum knows that 99.9% of Hollywood specimens are the lowest scum of the earth, and people that watch E, Access Hollywood and Entertainment Tonight.. are probably a majority of lost causes. So unless there is something really significant about one of the Hollywood whores, I think it would be best to focus your time and thought into more important issues.  

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2009, 02:16:23 AM »
Vito, I have to disagree with you. The fact is that the majority of America is obsessed with Access Hollywood and TMZ. They are not all bad people--just stupid, lifeless airheads. If we can reach some of them with the truth via their preferred (and admittedly stupid) medium, it will be worth it.

I never said that any of Hollywood isn't leftist--I admit that Aniston is a left-wing, Obama-supporting defender of homosexuals, but the fact is that in this case, Jolie is 1000 times worse, and JTF needs to expose that. The difference between Aniston and Jolie is the difference between McCain and Obama.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2009, 04:50:46 AM »
Let them fight eachother and May the G-d Allmighty treat Hollywood and Frisco as Sodom and Gomorrah soon Amen. Great Article CF but I won't waste my time on this hollywood cafeteria bolshies.   
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2009, 06:14:34 AM »
 :o  This is an incredible waste of time and energy.  Who should we support?  We should be supporting Israel and America.  Not discussing three evil peas in a pod.
How would you like us to support the 'lovely and wealthy', controversy doesn't hurt my pocketbook, Aniston. 
Do we have to send her money, write her a card or defend her in conversation?

Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2009, 07:03:17 AM »
   Two wrongs don't make a right and this is a stupid feud that JTF should have absolutely no involvement with unless it provides a means for JTF publicity. The only thing we can pray for is that hashem shows these sinners the light and they change their evil ways.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2009, 07:17:24 AM »
You see, if we support and lift this poor Aniston out of the doldrums, it will SHAME Jolie entirely. Jon Voight is really SUPER PISSED at his jezebel daughter.  And it is a SHAME to say that our kids DO look to Hollyfaggots.  CF you should go meet Aniston and ensure she has that "come to Jesus moment"  After all, you are pretty much the most righteous Christian here.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2009, 07:25:34 AM »
C.F. I think there are a lot more important things than celebrities to worry about. How about Iran and North Korea?

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2009, 08:20:08 AM »
Jennifer Aniston and Angelina Jolie are evil liberal bookends.
Their personal issues are not worthy of discussion here.

Maybe we should support Jennifer Aniston for this reason.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/04/20/top-10-celebrity-obama-su_n_96313.html
Hmmm - she might be slightly worse then Angelina Jolie for America  8;)
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/10/10/angelina-jolie-obama-woul_n_133705.html
Nope - SAME SAME!
This issue is just wasted time.

Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2009, 09:35:45 AM »
They both have alien DNA but Jennifer is a nicer being.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2009, 10:48:01 AM »
You see, if we support and lift this poor Aniston out of the doldrums, it will SHAME Jolie entirely. Jon Voight is really SUPER PISSED at his jezebel daughter.  And it is a SHAME to say that our kids DO look to Hollyfaggots.  CF you should go meet Aniston and ensure she has that "come to Jesus moment"  After all, you are pretty much the most righteous Christian here.

Hey, thanks so much for the beautiful compliment, although it's not true (blushes). It's good to see one person agrees with my arguments and case.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2009, 10:50:02 AM »
PS I just saw your avatar signature, Paulette--I am flattered.  :)

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2009, 10:53:08 AM »

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/10/10/angelina-jolie-obama-woul_n_133705.html
Nope - SAME SAME!

ok
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2009, 10:55:41 AM »

Nope - SAME SAME!
Show me where I said Aniston is righteous. I said that she is less evil than Jolie and that this fact is certainly known by the leftist Establishment.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2009, 11:16:13 AM »
C.F. I can understand why you would say that you personally think that Aniston is slightly better than Jolie, but this is in no way relevant to JTF or its goals.

In no way is this comparable to the importance of McCain vs. Obama.

Focusing on such tiny issues is nothing but a distraction.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2009, 11:17:56 AM »
Only two people said dont care?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2009, 11:27:35 AM »
It is relevant because it is important to most Americans. Lots of people eat this stuff up. More people care about this than Obama's evil schemes. If we can argue to the world why we should side with the lesser of the two evils in this case, maybe we will get some people to start caring about morality in general.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2009, 11:56:14 AM »
:o  This is an incredible waste of time and energy.  Who should we support?  We should be supporting Israel and America.  Not discussing three evil peas in a pod.
How would you like us to support the 'lovely and wealthy', controversy doesn't hurt my pocketbook, Aniston. 
Do we have to send her money, write her a card or defend her in conversation?

Bullcat is 100% right. Why are we wasting our time on Hollywood idiots who don't even live in the real world?

If people would watch less TV and fewer movies and get off their lazy butts and support real people with real lives who are being butchered by savage muslims, then maybe we'd already be a mass movement. Priorities are so wrong here... the proof is look how much cancer researchers are paid and look how much sports celebrities and Hollywood is being paid. In the world to come, celebrity status won't mater.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2009, 12:03:14 PM by Shlomo »
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: February 25, 2009, 12:01:22 PM »
Interesting article. I used to think the Devilina was just another egotryipical Hollywood narcissist. I followed the links C.F provided and check this out-
After a visit to the Al-Ruweished Palestinian refugee camp in Jordan, Jolie quoted them approvingly in her journal: "Be patient we will take our revenge [sic] we will take our homes back . . . . (Smiles, fists in the air) Palestine, your name is in our veins." Jolie explains, "Their dream is to see their homeland. . . . It was very moving to hear them speak of the dream." Like the late Yasser Arafat, Ms. Jolie finds Palestinian kids' call for "revenge" with fists in the air "very moving." Is this what she's teaching her adopted son, Maddox? She now sports an Arabic tattoo she got on her Christmas vacation with Maddox to Lebanon and Egypt.

The refugees are 'Palestinians' from Iraq who had supported Saddam Hussein and after his downfall they were chastised by their own Arab kind. Yet as is typical with Arab Muslims kind they wish to get revenge on Israel. And this Jolie is sympathetic with these little devils.   Looks like she is applying to join the club of Vanessa Redgrave or Annie  Lennox.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: February 25, 2009, 12:19:01 PM »
It is relevant because it is important to most Americans. Lots of people eat this stuff up. More people care about this than Obama's evil schemes. If we can argue to the world why we should side with the lesser of the two evils in this case, maybe we will get some people to start caring about morality in general.

They won't care about anything political by continuing to keep their focus on irrelevant issues. If you want them to care about what's important then you have to get them to think about real issues, not keep them focused on silliness like this.

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: February 25, 2009, 12:24:29 PM »
Both Jolie and Aniston are irrelevant in the grand scheme of what we call life.

There are much more important issues that need attention.
Personally, I could care less about either of these women.  And I really don't think that any amount of attention we give them, will change any moral dynamics in this life.

I'd much rather support men like Gert Wilders, who actually have a real agenda in promoting what is at stake in the world today with the threat of Radical Islam looming in the nearby distance.