Author Topic: Very important African custom sodomize pygmy get supernatural powers  (Read 4795 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
 :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D   :o :o               h

All cultures are equal :::D

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Following Entry Posted 5/10/2009 08:14:00 AM
Pygmies Sodomized by Soldiers Seeking Supernatural Powers

(Dem. Rep. of Congo) The Human Rights League of the Great Lakes (LDGL) indicates that Congolese soldiers are seeking out pygmies to sodomize in the belief that supernatural powers are gained.

"Some soldiers from the 85th Brigade sodomised three male pygmies to gain supernatural powers and protection in Kisa village in Walikale territory," said the Human Rights League of the Great Lakes (LDGL).

"The village chief was stripped and (sodomised) in the presence of his wife, his children and daughter in-law," said the LDGL, which groups dozens of rights groups in Rwanda, Burundi and the DRC.

"The children in turn were stripped and raped in front of their father," said the group in a report.

This latest report adds to previous reporting of the violent subjugation of the pygmy population, estimated to be over a half-million living in the DR Congo's massive jungle. In fact, a 2004 report submitted to the International Criminal Court in The Hague alleged that pygmies were being systematically exterminated by mass killings and violently raped because the Congolese regard them as subhuman.

Ironically, the "subhuman" pygmy flesh is believed to confer magical powers. Evidence indicates that some Congolese even resort to cannibalism to acquire the putative supernatural power  

http://interested-participant.blogspot.com/2009/05/pygmies-sodomized-by-soldiers-seeking.html         
« Last Edit: May 15, 2009, 06:01:36 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Supernatural powers ... har har har. such morons
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
This is unbelievable
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
This is unbelievable

Normally Muslims do such kind of weird things. This time black savages did it.

I stopped to ask for the reasons. Some people are simply nuts.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
This is unbelievable

Normally Muslims do such kind of weird things. This time black savages did it.

I stopped to ask for the reasons. Some people are simply nuts.
TRUE

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
A culture that promotes such behavior should be wiped out. 

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Well, if you count the awesome toxins of the E. coli bacterium as "supernatural", then maybe they are right. Damn I miss the old rolleyes icon.

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
This is unbelievable
Actually, not so unbelievable for those old enough and informed enough to remember what happened when the Belgians withdrew from the Congo. To say that the natives behaved like animals is unfair to animals. Atrocities beyond belief. Only stopped by the arrival of white mercenaries who finally managed to protect the nuns. I think the Congolese natives are the worst people in the world, if you can call them people.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
This is unbelievable

I believe it, it's Africans they're talking about.

I feel really sad about the pygmy children being raped like that though especially. Nobody should be raped.

Serb Avenger, is this what you're looking for?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
We need to pray that the apes of the Congolese Army would soon get sodomized by bull elephants.

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
Re: Very important African custom sodomize pygmy get supernatural powers
« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2009, 01:15:05 PM »
The large blacks ("Bantu") were originally confined to north of the Equator because of susceptibility to equatorial malaria. They acquired resistance through mating with pygmies, after which they spread to the South.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2009, 01:24:58 PM »
The large blacks ("Bantu") were originally confined to north of the Equator because of susceptibility to equatorial malaria. They acquired resistance through mating with pygmies, after which they spread to the South.

Well, these Congolese pigs are certainly mating with pygmies...

Offline Daleksfearme

• Pro JTFer
  • What is, What was, What could be. thats what I see
« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2009, 01:33:11 PM »
These are belief systems that have been ingrained for a very long time. I do not hate them, I feel very sad for them. I hope that someday they will learn to respect both themselves and others.
"You must not have looked in the new dictionary for the word Genocide, Because Right next to it is a picture of me with a capton that reads...over my dead body!"

The Doctor

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2009, 01:37:08 PM »
AIDS is doing a great deal of good work in the hellhole called Africa. Sadly countries like America spending Billions to thwart this will be punished for their interference.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Ithaca-37

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2009, 03:33:39 PM »
Africa was not historically referred to as 'The Dark Continent' because of the skin color of the natives, but because the Europeans rightly considered it a bastion of the demonic.

And as bizarre as this aforementioned case appears, you really would be surprised at the depth and persistence of bizarre superstitions held by American blacks.  I know a guy who had a bad run-in with a black, and the white guy took his vengeance by claiming to put a hex on his black opponent.  There was nothing to the hex, of course, but the black guy really freaked out when a few run-of-the-mill events went wrong for him over the next few days.

It was really amusing, but it's also dangerous, because your superstitious low-IQ opponent may take drastic measures to break the hex, like murder.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2009, 04:56:23 PM »
Left to themselves, Congo peoples may be one of the most cruel peoples of the world. I remember their leaders like Kasabubu, Patrice Lumumba and Mobutu fighting each other for a long time for nothing. Also what cruel atrocities their soldiers performed on the trapped Belgian females. They have further degenerated and are a load and shame to the earth.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2009, 05:29:27 PM »
Africa was not historically referred to as 'The Dark Continent' because of the skin color of the natives, but because the Europeans rightly considered it a bastion of the demonic.

Very true. After getting malaria resistance from the pygmies, the blacks were able to expand and kill all the way down to the South, unil they reached the British Army and came second, after which the tried to kill each other, plus of course the Bushmen, who the Boers also tried to exterminate. Now the blacks can kill the whites again. Still pretty dark, I'd say. Try visiting one of the historic cave sites in northern S. Africa and you can almost feel the barbarism, if the fungi don't get you first.

Imagine if the Romans had made their way to the fertile South African plains two thousand years ago. World history would have been turned on its head. Unfortunately they never had the slightest desire to mate with Pygmies.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2009, 05:34:55 PM »
Imagine if the Romans had made their way to the fertile South African plains two thousand years ago. World history would have been turned on its head. Unfortunately they never had the slightest desire to mate with Pygmies.

Not necessarily. The Romans may have been advanced, but they were still vicious, barbaric Nazis who committed many holocausts against Jews and Christians. They were masters of sodomy and every imaginable form of perversion. Read Suetonius some time.

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2009, 05:59:30 PM »

Not necessarily. The Romans may have been advanced, but they were still vicious, barbaric Nazis who committed many holocausts against Jews and Christians. They were masters of sodomy and every imaginable form of perversion. Read Suetonius some time.
As a Christian, I can forgive them. To quote Monty Python, What Did the Romans Do For US?
The argument against my hypothesis is that they actually produced very little produce themselves - after conquests, they taxed their way forwards.
By the way, they can't have been all bad .. just like all you Americans, they also had a black Emperor.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2009, 06:29:51 PM »
I agree... There is nothing good which the Romans can be remembered for. They destroyed the Holy Temple and killed our Sages. Their hedonism and evil will be remembered.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2009, 02:14:46 AM »
I guess that from the Jewish perspective you are right. However, we Ancient Britons saw it differently.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=GB&hl=en-GB&v=ExWfh6sGyso

Offline muppet

• Full JTFer
« Reply #21 on: May 18, 2009, 02:30:34 AM »
I feel in my heart that rape is the most disgusting form of torture any human being can endure, it's more humane to just use a bullet..

Makes me shake my head in disbelief that there are still so many warped/twisted and truly evil people around today..  :o .. The devil roams freely.

Offline MountainMan

• Full JTFer
« Reply #22 on: May 18, 2009, 02:38:02 AM »
Is this the same nation of bozos, who said they can cure AIDS by having sex with a virgin?    :laugh:

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #23 on: May 18, 2009, 08:07:56 AM »
AIDS is doing a great deal of good work in the hellhole called Africa. Sadly countries like America spending Billions to thwart this will be punished for their interference.

Yes think how many would be "made good" if Americans and other bleeding hearts would just stay the hell out of it. Every time they try to help, they make things worse. Send food and the Africans pop out an extra supply of babies who will suffer with disease and starve. This is cruelty to human beings. Send AIDS medications and they smoke them. Try to go there and take over and build farms that feed and employ them and they chimp out on YT and kill YT and then starve again. They were happiest under white rule in places like Zimbabwe, and they destroyed their benefactors.

There are some groups of people who just can't be helped and will always be degenerate and savage. If it weren't for foreign aid, the population of Africa might actually be to the point where they could support themselves with more traditional lifestyles without starving. There would always be harsh and barbaric practices such as bizarre and violent rituals and inter-tribal warfare, but on the whole I think Africa would be better off without the meddling west.

Offline muppet

• Full JTFer
« Reply #24 on: May 18, 2009, 08:21:27 AM »
Couldn't agree more Ruby.. But then again how would ALL these .orgs survive without gullible dopes.