Author Topic: If "Whites" are superior why were they the most backward?  (Read 10351 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: If "Whites" are superior why were they the most backward?
« Reply #75 on: October 11, 2009, 10:33:56 PM »

I was born in the United States and a nation like Italy built wonders for this country what has a 3rd world parasite like yourself ever done for this nation.  You are a black parasite welfare housing project sponge.  You are gutless to even admit and you put something about the Greeks, the Greeks are White Euros as well you fool.. GO to your Congo where you will feel better swinging with the apes.  The apes tought Moolians in the Congo how to live cause they can't do it on their own.  Just like Moolies.. They need Whitey to show them how to eat.

I'm not Black but if you want to use that as an excuse to ban me and save yourself from further embarrassment, I understand. You have no right to be in this nation. Mexicans are simply reclaiming the land that you stole for the American Indians. You are an illegal alien. My people were civilized for thousands of years before you barbarian savages used the wheel or created writing. Sumeria was civilized 3,500 years before Rome.

heh heh we stole for the American Indians and not from the American Indians.  Are you trying to say we stole land from the Mexicans to give to the American Indians?  Your funny.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #76 on: October 11, 2009, 10:35:07 PM »
One more thing about those ancient Egyptians.  Examinations of some of those mummies has shown that a few of them even had red hair.  Sounds pretty white to me. 

Offline FreedomFighter08

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #77 on: October 11, 2009, 10:36:40 PM »
If America is so bad, you should get deported, for being a traitor to America.

You are an illegal alien.

No. We won in the war so the land becomes ours. Of course, the European killing of Native Americans were horrible and gruesome, but my parents bought this land legally when they came over so it's ours. Get out of America and go back to fight with the Africans. If you were truly a man, and not a little whiner, then you would fight for your cause.

middle eastern accomplishments.

Middle Eastern as in Jews, Sumerians, Persians, Egyptians, and other Mesopotamians. NOT ARABS. They did not come from Mesopotamia and most Arabs at that time were wandering tribes that were heavily involved in slave trading

You're basically DEFENDING JEWS and other Mesopotamians. This site is ran by Semites.

And all Mesopotamians were white. You're either of the caucasian seed, the negriod seed, or the asiatic seed or you're a mix of them. The asiatic seeds had long eyes, the caucasian seeds had light to tan/light brown skin, and the negriod seed had black skin. You're making up fake races.

Offline Avicenna

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #78 on: October 11, 2009, 10:38:31 PM »
Avicenna is probably a Frank Weltner worshipper.

I honestly didn't believe you all would be this stupid. I mean it's just sad. I'm giving you fact after fact with sources proving my points. Here's another embarrasing fact for you. Nigerians are the most educated immigrants in America: www.aballiance.org/news/nigerian_us_ed.pdf

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #79 on: October 11, 2009, 10:39:10 PM »
This fake just showed up.. Probably one of the clowns from Youtube.. this is his time of register ..TODAY

Position:  New JTFer
Date Registered:  Today at 06:19:41 PM
Last Active:  Today at 10:28:56 PM
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #80 on: October 11, 2009, 10:40:15 PM »
MasterWolf.  Get your dog to attack this guy.  Sick him Sick him.

Offline FreedomFighter08

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #81 on: October 11, 2009, 10:40:56 PM »
Avicenna, read my comments, you're not MESOPOTAMIAN. We are. The Jews are. You're an Arab and Arabs were nomadic slave traders.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #82 on: October 11, 2009, 10:42:48 PM »
I just banned the fake, he had his chance on explaining who he is and he didn't .. So everyone give "Mahmoud" your hardy goodbye. 
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #83 on: October 11, 2009, 10:43:45 PM »
Don't let the door hit you where the lord splits you.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #84 on: October 11, 2009, 10:45:40 PM »
Better yet, we spent enough time entertaining the brain dead retard. I will lock this thread cause the attention for the attention whore will end.  Now let us get back to important stuff.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #85 on: October 12, 2009, 02:22:30 AM »
Wolf, I know you mean well, but I'm unlocking this thread.

I want our brilliant forum members to answer this individual without resorting to ad hominem attacks. (Although this animal certainly deserves it.)

Offline Billy

• New JTFer
« Reply #86 on: October 12, 2009, 03:39:50 AM »
Wolf, I know you mean well, but I'm unlocking this thread.

I want our brilliant forum members to answer this individual without resorting to ad hominem attacks. (Although this animal certainly deserves it.)

Your dumb forum members lost the debate and you needed to ban me because I exposed Whites for being mass murders, serial killers, rapists, land thieves, exploiters, etc. Now that I was banned you unlock the threat? What a disgusting, weaselly, cowardly, low-down mentality. Have you no shame? I'm outnumbered 50 to 1 here and I still handed your a.sses to you. I challenge you slimy lizards to not tuck your tail between your legs and continue the debate.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #87 on: October 12, 2009, 04:13:47 AM »
I just found out who this filthy dog is, I gotten your IP number.. Yea you are a leftist liberal runt... Here is your IP

IP Address Country Region City ISP

72.167.131.81 United States  Arizona Scottsdale Godaddy.com Inc.

Continent Latitude Longitude Time Zone

North America 33.5093 -111.8985 MST

Google Map for SCOTTSDALE, ARIZONA, UNITED STATES (New window)

What, you got bored and found Youtube to make a complete fool of yourself? Arizona? Third world insect perhaps?

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #88 on: October 12, 2009, 04:29:20 AM »
I just found out who this filthy dog is, I gotten your IP number.. Yea you are a leftist liberal runt... Here is your IP

IP Address Country Region City ISP

72.167.131.81 United States  Arizona Scottsdale Godaddy.com Inc.

Continent Latitude Longitude Time Zone

North America 33.5093 -111.8985 MST

Google Map for SCOTTSDALE, ARIZONA, UNITED STATES (New window)

What, you got bored and found Youtube to make a complete fool of yourself? Arizona? Third world insect perhaps?

Wolf:  Not that I want to know his street address, (Not one bit) , but can it be figured out from the information that you found?

Just wondering

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #89 on: October 12, 2009, 04:30:50 AM »
Well Google Map gave an air view location of where this animal is

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #90 on: October 12, 2009, 04:36:28 AM »

It showed an aerial view of his house, with those coordinates?

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #91 on: October 12, 2009, 04:44:44 AM »

It showed an aerial view of his house, with those coordinates?

For now, just the location.. But the pig smells like a fraud from the begining.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #92 on: October 12, 2009, 04:57:34 AM »

I honestly didn't believe you all would be this stupid. I mean it's just sad. I'm giving you fact after fact with sources proving my points. Here's another embarrasing fact for you. Nigerians are the most educated immigrants in America: www.aballiance.org/news/nigerian_us_ed.pdf
Why would this be embarrassing to us, you fool? One of my best friends in University was Nigerian who, btw, despised American blacks. He told me that this is a common notion among educated African blacks.
As far your summarily dismissal of white race it is funny and moronic. Not only you have no idea of the role that Fertile crescent played in human history, you probably have no idea of Greek, Jewish, Roman, Persian, Hindu, Gallic, Saxon, Germanic contributions.  You are woefully uneducated about arab and muslime "civilizations." You knowledge level is enough to shout asinine anti-Israel slogan at your nearest fakestininan/leftist vermin rally. That is why most members, including myself, would rather insult you  - simply because there is nothing new in your ignorant "arguments" that we have not heard before or have not disproved before. You prefer to study and live in the epicenter of White civilization while enjoying all the benefits of evil white man inventions yet you hate white people so much. Are you sick in the head or just a little whiner who gets his rocks off by being "provocative" so that you can score with a girl who would never find any other redeeming qualities in your pathetic self?
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #93 on: October 12, 2009, 05:26:31 AM »
I hear the endless claims here that Whites are "superior" in morals and science while non-Whites are inferior third world people etc, etc. If Whites are superior in morals and intelligence why is it that before 1500 AD they were the most barbaric, mass murdering savages on the face of the earth? When non-White Egyptians, Sumerians, Babylonians, Assyrians, Persians, Indians, Chinese, Aztecs, Incas, Mayas, etc were civilized, Europeans were in constant war with each other and burning their own scientists alive. They made no contributions to science or learning and it was the Muslims that caused the Renaissance by translating their books during the Islamic golden age. The Viking massacres, Inquisition, both world wars, white on white genocides, theft of three continents (North America, South America, and Australia), and colonialism means Whites are the inferior ones. This technological advantage that they gained is because of colonial exploitation and it will soon end. White nations have little growth economically while most non-White nations have about three times as much growth.

You clowns have the nerve to claim the Egyptians, Persians, Nubians, Sumerians, etc were White. When anyone objects to this you'll respond by saying "these people live in third world countries and have low IQs so how can they have been the founders of these civilizations?" My response to this is that they turned into third world countries after Whites colonized their land. My corresponding question is if Whites created these Ancient civilizations then why was Europe so backward before 1500AD?

It is pointless to say: But before x years the peoples y were more advanced than you.  :::D

I think it is nearly the same as if you say, that your grand grandfather was rich and because of this you want to live in a mansion.

:::D
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #95 on: October 12, 2009, 06:43:53 AM »
Wrong forum. You should post this on whore front
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #96 on: October 12, 2009, 06:53:25 AM »
GoFaggy hosts all the nazi sites and muzzie sites having said thay he's probably a leftist Jew
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #97 on: October 12, 2009, 07:17:42 AM »

my question is if everyone else is so superior to whites how in the world were they able to be colonized by whites? they were superior so they should have been superior enough to kill them in mass numbers preventing colonialism...

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #98 on: October 12, 2009, 07:24:27 AM »
Thats the isp for GoDddy   

Hostname:   p3slh169.shr.phx3.secureserver.net
      ISP:   GoDaddy.com
      Organization:   GoDaddy.com
      Proxy:   None detected
      Type:   Corporate
      Blacklist:   

Geo-Location Information

State/Region:   AZ
      City:   Scottsdale
      Latitude:   33.6119
      Longitude:   -111.8907
      Area Code:   480
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #99 on: October 12, 2009, 12:09:56 PM »
You know. I couldn't careless what race this scum is because he's nothing more than a scumbag incestuous racist. The population growth of third worlders only proves they don't know how to control their animalistic behavior. They have illigetimate babies and don't work and do drugs.

At least religious families with lots of kids take care of them and love them and give them good Gd fearing morals. Their kids have the same mother and father.

Instead these third world beasts they just rape everything that moves especially children and little babies.

You scumbags who proclaim yourselves as nonwhites accomplish nothing especially todays time.

I'm glad evil scum like live a lie. Go to HELL!!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein