Author Topic: Where's Dox?  (Read 10135 times)

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
Re: Where's Dox?
« Reply #25 on: December 09, 2009, 01:57:23 PM »
Me also...good post!!!!!

Hey you guys who talk so dirty on ProudZionist have zero dignity.
I dont know why this guy was banned, if there was a good reason then i believe Peter was little confused or maybe thought different and had to be taught,
it doesnt matter, the fact you guys talk so much crap without letting him defend himself is very cheap and unrespectful, at least be men enough to write this when he can defend himself so we hear both sides.
and just remember that the words you pick up to use against him reflect on what persons you are, simply because honorable people dont use dirty language.

Peter was very active to defend the jewish people outside and online both.
Its very funny how people keep the good thoughts for themselves but when he does something bad they expose the potty mouth.

Amen V, Amen....
I could not agree with you more.

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: December 09, 2009, 02:06:41 PM »
I dont know why this guy was banned, if there was a good reason then i believe Peter was little confused or maybe thought different and had to be taught,
it doesnt matter, the fact you guys talk so much crap without letting him defend himself is very cheap and unrespectful, at least be men enough to write this when he can defend himself so we hear both sides.
and just remember that the words you pick up to use against him reflect on what persons you are, simply because honorable people dont use dirty language.

Its very funny how people keep the good thoughts for themselves but when he does something bad they expose the potty mouth.

Who talked dirty about him?

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #27 on: December 09, 2009, 02:08:49 PM »
?
You know what happened, he did not agree with the Torah definition of who is a Jew.
Whoa, I heard differently.
Jesus Christ, I was talking about AmericanHero. I thought you were talking about him, too. So when you said the thing about he had a disagreement about what Jew was, I said "whoa, I heard differently." LOL, all this crap for nothing.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: December 09, 2009, 02:12:10 PM »
I don't know if should be saying this but Peter told me he might have stomach cancer. The doctor told him he could have it. And he has been very sick for a while
He told us it was his mom that might....somebody can dig up those posts I'm sure.

Offline pennyjangle

• Master JTFer
« Reply #29 on: December 09, 2009, 02:12:31 PM »
?
You know what happened, he did not agree with the Torah definition of who is a Jew.

This is why he was banned.
Hasta La Vista Baby!

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #30 on: December 09, 2009, 02:13:40 PM »
I don't know if should be saying this but Peter told me he might have stomach cancer. The doctor told him he could have it. And he has been very sick for a while

I know he has been feeling bad for a while, I will keep him in my morning prayers and read psalms for him.

I also recall Peter mentioning that his Mother had Stomach Cancer.    

My thoughts and prayers are with Peter and his Mom.

Also,    I hope all is well with Dox. 
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #31 on: December 09, 2009, 02:15:58 PM »
?
Jesus Christ, I was talking about AmericanHero. I thought you were talking about him, too. So when you said the thing about he had a disagreement about what Jew was, I said "whoa, I heard differently." LOL, all this crap for nothing.

Mo,

Whether it is about PZ, AHero, or any other FORMER member, just let it die already.
Enough is enough.......

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #32 on: December 09, 2009, 02:17:19 PM »
?

Mo,

Whether it is about PZ, AHero, or any other FORMER member, just let it die already.
Enough is enough.......
OMG! I didn't bring that up!!!!!!! somebody asked a freaking question! read the stupid thread before you blame me again!!!!!!!!

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #33 on: December 09, 2009, 02:18:14 PM »
I also hope everything is well with Dox!

About Peter:

He was banned because Ron, Chaim and Peter had some differences. He also told me today on MSN that he feels bad. He vomited and he said he maybe has cancer. To talk that bad like "scumbag" about someone who feels bad and has an illness is really disgusting and inhuman!

Offline VforVendetta

• Full JTFer
  • Remember Remember, The 5th of November
« Reply #34 on: December 09, 2009, 02:22:37 PM »

hahahahaha 'piece of scum' oh yes i forgot it means I wish you health&peace in hebrew...

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #35 on: December 09, 2009, 02:23:22 PM »
To make a long story short, he had a very fundamental difference with Chaim over what constitutes a Jew, and wanted to leave the forum. I do not agree with calling him a scumbag but I do think that he has issues that preclude him from still being involved with JTF.
hmm thanks for the info. I know he used to claim that he was a jew from his grandmother's side, as far as i know.. i think a person can only be jewish if his mother is jewish. and whats wrong in being a hungarian gentile and yet supporting JTF? He better sort out himself on these issues. Nonetheless, i hope he makes a speedy recovery from the cancer, best wishes with him.
It's on his mothers side.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #36 on: December 09, 2009, 02:23:48 PM »
Peter is certainly no scumbag!  

True, he had differences with Chaim on what makes a person Jewish, as well as Conservative and Reform Judaism. But that's no reason for people him to be called a scum bag when he can't defend himself.  

And for the record, his mother has stomach cancer.  Also he's been feeling quite ill from what he's told me.  The doctor told him it was a problem with his small bowel.  He's been vomitting a lot and losing weight.  

So please no more name calling. 
« Last Edit: December 09, 2009, 02:56:56 PM by Lisa »

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #37 on: December 09, 2009, 02:25:37 PM »

hahahahaha 'piece of scum' oh yes i forgot it means I wish you health&peace in hebrew...
ONE PERSON SAYS ONE THING AND ALL OF A SUDDEN YOU SAY "PEOPLE" ARE TALKING BADLY ABOUT HIM?

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #38 on: December 09, 2009, 02:26:15 PM »
Peter is certainly no scumbag!  

True, he had differences with Chaim on what makes a person Jewish, as well as Conservative and Reform Judaism. But that's no reason for people here to bad mouth him when he can't defend himself.  

And for the record, his mother has stomach cancer.  Also he's been feeling quite ill from what he's told me.  The doctor told him it was a problem with his small bowel.  He's been vomitting a lot and losing weight.  

So let's stop talking badly about him.  
ONE PERSON SAYS ONE THING AND ALL OF A SUDDEN YOU SAY "PEOPLE" ARE TALKING BADLY ABOUT HIM?

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #39 on: December 09, 2009, 02:40:14 PM »
Mo, for your information, using all caps on the internet is the equivalent of screaming. 

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #40 on: December 09, 2009, 02:42:25 PM »
Mo, for your information, using all caps on the internet is the equivalent of screaming. 
Lisa, for your information, I know, and I was screaming.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #41 on: December 09, 2009, 02:44:09 PM »
Well I'm trying to be diplomatic and not singly anyone out, OK?  Perhaps I should have said "There is no reason for him to be called a scum bag now after he's been banned." 

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #42 on: December 09, 2009, 02:46:47 PM »
Now lets stop this stupid fights!!!  >:(

Our enemies are out there! Islam, Nazis, Communists and so on.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #43 on: December 09, 2009, 02:48:49 PM »
Peters Mother is Jewish
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #44 on: December 09, 2009, 02:50:05 PM »
Well I'm trying to be diplomatic and not singly anyone out, OK?  Perhaps I should have said "There is no reason for him to be called a scum bag now after he's been banned." 
Now that just confirms that you've singled me out....putting my name right in there. It's as if I called him a scumbag,lol.

DOX, LOOK AT WHAT YOU STARTED??? ALL BECAUSE I WAS WORRIED ABOUT YOU, I HOPE YOU READ THIS WHEN YOU GET BACK!!! >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #45 on: December 09, 2009, 02:55:45 PM »
Mo, I'm sorry.  I didn't mean to say you called him a scumbag.  I changed my post because you said it looked like I was saying everyone was calling him a bad name.  I changed it for you.  So can you please stop screaming at me? 

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #46 on: December 09, 2009, 02:58:30 PM »
Please everyone, keep cool... Do not attack others because of perceived insults. It is hard but it is essential in a community with so many people who are so sensitive... I dont bear any ill-will to either AH or PZ and I hope that their lives are full of blessing.

It is a season when we all feel more stress. Let us take a breather and try to look for the good in each of us. Please don't make me a target because I am only a messenger...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #47 on: December 09, 2009, 03:01:37 PM »
Please everyone, keep cool... Do not attack others because of perceived insults. It is hard but it is essential in a community with so many people who are so sensitive... I dont bear any ill-will to either AH or PZ and I hope that their lives are full of blessing.

It is a season when we all feel more stress. Let us take a breather and try to look for the good in each of us. Please don't make me a target because I am only a messenger...

Agree!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #48 on: December 09, 2009, 03:28:35 PM »

Tell that to ag37 who wrongfully accused me.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #49 on: December 09, 2009, 04:21:40 PM »
 Dear JTF Family, I have missed you all, and thanks for asking about me Mo.

There has been a lot happening lately and most of it is negative, I have had some serious issues and trouble dealing with them. I cannot go into detail about my troubles, but as all of you know from experience that life has it's up's and downs, up's and down's, etc. We just go one day at a time and get through it.

I am sorry to share some horrible news with you all but my beloved Doxie Haylee has passed away.

I had to put her down this past Sunday because her health became an issue, she started coughing heavily at night due to her bad heart. Also my doxie was beginning to drink her own urine ( despie the fact she had water 24/7.  It killed me to put her down, I cried the whole time I was with her, and begged her to forgive me for putting her down.

Haylee was with me for 13 years, since she was a Puppy and we went through so much together, especially after she lost the use of her legs years ago. My dog loved to live despite her handicap and that was one reason I took care of her in that condition for so long. Now it's over and my beloved Haylee is with G-d.

I hope G-d forgives me for putting her down.