Author Topic: Where's Dox?  (Read 10196 times)

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Where's Dox?
« Reply #50 on: December 09, 2009, 04:24:57 PM »
Just to make things clear, he said his mothers father is Jewish. Anyway, Peter is a good person and I wish his mother and him get well.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #51 on: December 09, 2009, 04:25:07 PM »
Dear JTF Family, I have missed you all, and thanks for asking about me Mo.

There has been a lot happening lately and most of it is negative, I have had some serious issues and trouble dealing with them. I cannot go into detail about my troubles, but as all of you know from experience that life has it's up's and downs, up's and down's, etc. We just go one day at a time and get through it.

I am sorry to share some horrible news with you all but my beloved Doxie Haylee has passed away.

I had to put her down this past Sunday because her health became an issue, she started coughing heavily at night due to her bad heart. Also my doxie was beginning to drink her own urine ( despie the fact she had water 24/7.  It killed me to put her down, I cried the whole time I was with her, and begged her to forgive me for putting her down.

Haylee was with me for 13 years, since she was a Puppy and we went through so much together, especially after she lost the use of her legs years ago. My dog loved to live despite her handicap and that was one reason I took care of her in that condition for so long. Now it's over and my beloved Haylee is with G-d.

I hope G-d forgives me for putting her down.

I'm so sorry, that's a sad story. U did the right thing if she was suffering. May you have strength to move forward.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #52 on: December 09, 2009, 04:26:44 PM »
I want to apologize to my Forum family for not keeping in touch. Times have been difficult as I said, and my mind is not there completely. I thank you all for understanding.

Missed you all ..... G-d Bless !

Shalom - Dox  

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #53 on: December 09, 2009, 04:28:03 PM »
Sorry to hear that Dox. I think you did the right thing.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #54 on: December 09, 2009, 04:33:18 PM »
Zelhar, I don't know if it was the right thing to do.. she might have lived 1 or 2 more years in her condition, and I am not sure if I had the right to deny her 1 or 2 more years. But honestly I could not take caring for her anymore, I did 2 loads of laundry per day for her ( washing her blankets etc. ) and I had to lift her up and down 20 times a day....I hope G-d forgives me for not being able to care for her anymore.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #55 on: December 09, 2009, 04:34:47 PM »
Jesus Christ, I was talking about AmericanHero.
Please, don't use the name of Jesus as a casual exclamation. I wouldn't say "Holy Moses". Thank you!

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #56 on: December 09, 2009, 04:40:34 PM »
This is why he was banned.
He wasn't really just banned, it was a mutual parting of ways.

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #57 on: December 09, 2009, 04:40:36 PM »
Zelhar, I don't know if it was the right thing to do.. she might have lived 1 or 2 more years in her condition, and I am not sure if I had the right to deny her 1 or 2 more years. But honestly I could not take caring for her anymore, I did 2 loads of laundry per day for her ( washing her blankets etc. ) and I had to lift her up and down 20 times a day....I hope G-d forgives me for not being able to care for her anymore.
I had an old Dog who suddenly got heart problems, she was breathing very fast and could hardly move. We tried to treat her with medicine but she died within days, she went down trying to reach her water bowl. It was s real sad scene.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #58 on: December 09, 2009, 04:44:45 PM »
Zelhar, I am sorry you lost your beloved pet.

I guess we all go through that heartache when we have pets.

Thanks again..... Dox

Offline VforVendetta

• Full JTFer
  • Remember Remember, The 5th of November
« Reply #59 on: December 09, 2009, 04:53:57 PM »

There has been a lot happening lately and most of it is negative, I have had some serious issues and trouble dealing with them. I cannot go into detail about my troubles, but as all of you know from experience that life has it's up's and downs, up's and down's, etc. We just go one day at a time and get through it.

I am sorry to share some horrible news with you all but my beloved Doxie Haylee has passed away.

I had to put her down this past Sunday because her health became an issue, she started coughing heavily at night due to her bad heart. Also my doxie was beginning to drink her own urine ( despie the fact she had water 24/7.  It killed me to put her down, I cried the whole time I was with her, and begged her to forgive me for putting her down.

Haylee was with me for 13 years, since she was a Puppy and we went through so much together, especially after she lost the use of her legs years ago. My dog loved to live despite her handicap and that was one reason I took care of her in that condition for so long. Now it's over and my beloved Haylee is with G-d.

not only that God will forgive you, I am pretty sure it is a mitzvah what you did, since you put an animal out of its pain and misery.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #60 on: December 09, 2009, 04:58:14 PM »
Thank you V

Dox

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #61 on: December 09, 2009, 05:03:37 PM »
Jesus Christ, I was talking about AmericanHero.
Please, don't use the name of Jesus as a casual exclamation. I wouldn't say "Holy Moses". Thank you!
Sorry man, I didn't even think twice. I think it would be really cool if you used "Holy Moses". You'd be like Robin.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #62 on: December 09, 2009, 05:07:01 PM »

I am so very sorry to hear that.  :'( I know how horrible it is to lose a pet, but she is in a better place now. You absolutely did the right thing and don't ever think otherwise.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #63 on: December 09, 2009, 05:13:22 PM »
Hi Dr. Brennan, thank you for your kind words.

My heart died while she was being put to sleep.

I will get over this as time goes on, it's been 3 days so the wound is still fresh.

Despite my own troubles I do hope that you are doing well and life is treating you good.
I am sorry for not keeping in touch, I know you understand and thanks.....

G-d Bless you

Dox

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #64 on: December 09, 2009, 05:20:47 PM »
Shalom Dox,

I'm so sorry to hear about the death of your beloved dog.  13 years is a good long life for many dogs, from what I understand.  I'm sure your dog was very fortunate to have you caring for her.  My sister also had to put down her dog.  She had a chocolate labrador.  Those dogs tend to get arthritis in their hips and legs.  He also had a seizure at one point.  Anyway, he also lived to be about 13, at which point he could barely walk.  So my sister had to put him down.  And boy was she sad.  So I can definitely understand where you're coming from. 

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #65 on: December 09, 2009, 06:01:50 PM »
Hi Lisa, it's good to hear from you again, and I want to thank you for your kind words.

I know what your sister went through, and I am sorry for her, and anyone who has to make this difficult decision of putting a pet down.

Shalom & G-d Bless you Lisa

Dox

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #66 on: December 09, 2009, 06:28:08 PM »
My deepest condolences.  Hang in there Dox.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #67 on: December 09, 2009, 06:42:45 PM »
Thank you Briann.....and May G-d Bless you

Dox

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #68 on: December 09, 2009, 07:54:13 PM »
I have been missing you around the forum republicandox.  I will keep you, and your family, in my prayers.  I believe you did the right thing for your doxie Haylee.  It's just that the right thing is so awfully hard to do sometimes.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #69 on: December 09, 2009, 08:34:08 PM »
Shalom Dox! It hasn't been the same without you here Sweetie! My heart aches for you, for you what you had to go through. It's been over 14 years for me since losing mine and every time I even THINK about getting a new baby, I remember losing my Cubby and can't bring myself to do it. They say giving them a good home should outweigh the pain you went through, but after all these years, it's still so fresh for me. Please take care of yourself Elizabeth, we miss you and hope all will be well with you soon. I hope your problems become less and less every day for you. Take care and do stop in just to say "Hi!" at least once a week so we know you're ok! (((((((((((((Elizabeth)))))))))))))
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #70 on: December 09, 2009, 08:34:48 PM »
Dox,   my condolences on your loss.     You were in an extremely difficult position.      You did what you thought was for the best for Haylee,   going beyond the extra mile over the years in trying to provide Haylee with the best possible life.      

One thing to seriously consider is a pet bereavement group.     That helped me tremendous many years ago after my favorite cat passed away.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #71 on: December 09, 2009, 08:56:31 PM »
Dawn, Bullcat and Eb22...it is good to hear from you all....I appreciate your thoughts for me in my sad time.

You guy's are the Best!

Dox

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #72 on: December 09, 2009, 09:24:11 PM »
Dox,

Im sorry about your loss... I have dealt with this with many of my pets over the last 20 years... I have lost almost all my cats which I had 16 years ago, there is only one of those cats left and he may not last another year. It is always difficult losing a loved pet and yet I am always able to move forward and establish a bond with new cats... My youngest inside cat is a lovely female who is so friendly that she waits for me at home... When I get home tonight I know she will be waiting for me at the door...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #73 on: December 10, 2009, 12:16:35 AM »
                                                      בס"ד

I just can't understand Jews who call a person who tries to twist Torah and tries to slam Torah Judaism and goes after Jew girls knowing it's forbbiden "a good person".

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #74 on: December 10, 2009, 12:17:21 AM »
                                                              בס"ד

Peters Mother is Jewish

No she's not her dad is Jewish but her mom is Christian