Author Topic: New allegetions of Israelis Complicity in Kahane Murders?  (Read 4114 times)

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
Re: New allegetions of Israelis Complicity in Kahane Murders?
« Reply #25 on: December 26, 2010, 08:17:02 PM »
well who is this mike guzofsky? please excuse me for my ignorance on my part

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #26 on: December 26, 2010, 08:19:44 PM »
http://virtualjudah.wordpress.com/self-liberation-101-lesson-1/

Interesting... But it doesn't spell out how they were responsible for it, just implies that the Rabbi knew that this may have been his last...

Kahane died for writing this book. He knew full well when he wrote it that there would be no referendum. He knew also that by publishing it he was signing his own death warrant. The last action of Kahane’s political career was to hold a conference in order to found a movement to liberate Medinat Yehudah. The last speech of his life was given before the provisional banner of Medinat Yehudah. The “Yehudah” in Radio Kol Yehudah did not stand for a geographical region. It stood for a Jewish State brutally trampled under the jackboots of Israeli occupiers. Let us honor the memory of the greatest Lion of Judah by heeding his words.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #27 on: December 26, 2010, 08:22:30 PM »
I am beginning to understand Vienna Mike a little more these days...

But I still wish that the machlokes with Tzvi Fishman would cease. I do believe that Tzvi is a good Jew and only wants to bring all Jews into Israel as the prophets foretold. I know now that Mike also has good intentions, but sometimes the quarrel gets in the way.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #28 on: December 26, 2010, 08:30:49 PM »
This article is an example of how he picks on Tzvi Fishman:

http://virtualjudah.wordpress.com/2010/08/20/a-cautionary-tale-for-shabbat/

What Rabbi today supports Medinat Yehuda?

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: December 26, 2010, 09:57:54 PM »
Now really, is there a need to promote garbage from Guzofsky the Nazi?

nazi?!

:o

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: December 26, 2010, 09:59:19 PM »
Arutz Sheva is indeed probably the best media source currently available in Israel but obviously they don't know much about Dyke Guzofsky. I really highly doubt that they would knowingly want to give a podium to a Nazi collaborator.

So anything he says is a lie?  That's insane.  Why don't you evaluate what was actually said and determine if there is merit to it instead of just classifying it as mystically corrupt.   Let's be rational here.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: December 26, 2010, 10:00:35 PM »
This article is an example of how he picks on Tzvi Fishman:

http://virtualjudah.wordpress.com/2010/08/20/a-cautionary-tale-for-shabbat/

What Rabbi today supports Medinat Yehuda?

He is not "picking on" FIshman.   He's urging him to put his talents to better use and he feels he has potential for a lot more than what he is currently doing.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #32 on: December 26, 2010, 11:43:18 PM »
I did not know before listening what was going to be said...

I think that what he said was very good. It does seem like there is some complicity between the Israeli intelligence agencies and the American counterparts in the murders. I have seen two good videos on Youtube which examine the links between Rabbi Meir Kahanes assassination and the 1st bombing of the World Trade Center in 1993.

There is no mystery or doubt that the Israelis armed the Fatah terrorists, who at times turned these guns on Jews.  Mike had nothing specific about Kahane's murder.  It is as correct that the Israelis and Americans have blood on their hands in the case of Shalhevet Pass as they do in the case of Benyamin Kahane.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #33 on: December 26, 2010, 11:52:23 PM »
It is common knowledge that a member of the al qaeda cell that was planning to blow up WTC murdered the Rabbi.   The police used this knowledge to put nosair in jail even though he was acquitted in the murder trial.   Everyone knows this.   He was convicted for his involvement in the trade center bombing.

As to what you just asked, they are always trying to trap Kahanists, and Mike G. has been arrested and interrogated many times over.   So one has to wonder if any info has been planted (could even be true info).

But did he say anything that is not already common knowledge?

This assumes Gusofsky is correct.  I wouldn't mind seeing independent confirmation that the murder victim was named by Arab terrorists prior to the name being released to the public.

No, I already knew most of what he was saying...

I was not aware that the terrorists who killed Rabbi Binyamin knew about the killing before it was known in the public [I mean that they announced it on arabic radio before the authorities knew about it]. This makes one wonder whether the information was given to the arabs. I also had never heard of 417, or something like that, the arabs who were trained by Americans in the 1990s... I know that Americans train the arabs today but was not aware that it went on back then...

We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #34 on: December 26, 2010, 11:55:22 PM »
KWRBT, I know full well you haven't been living under a rock during JTF's (unfortunate) years of history with Guzzy and "kahane".org. But let it suffice to say that calling him a Nazi is putting it kindly.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #35 on: December 26, 2010, 11:56:19 PM »
Well when I read it I was excited and posted it before I listened to it.

Walters World is a good show on Israel National News and I find Walters opinion is generally right wing and he is a Kahanist supporter. I did not know it was Mike Gufusky until listening to it. I am not promoting him, but I am bringing the question to the forum.

What he said is that there are several questionable facts about the assasination. I agree that there seems to be good reason to suspect that there is some responsibility of Israel and America for both Rabbi Kahanes murders...

Arutz Sheva and people like Walter sometimes fall into the trap of believing anything negative about Israel's government because they (rightly) despise that government.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #36 on: December 27, 2010, 12:19:10 AM »
Let us remember that Arutz Sheva isn't the answer. Like Moshe Feiglin or our own Mike Huckabee, they are the best available under the current regime but that's still a long way from being ideal. Chaim has explained how A7 reneged at the last minute from having him on because they got all scared about his "radicalism" and what it would mean. Granted, they probably did fear being shut down by the Bolshevik regime but they should have taken the principled, strong route.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #37 on: December 27, 2010, 01:18:05 AM »
KWRBT, I know full well you haven't been living under a rock during JTF's (unfortunate) years of history with Guzzy and "kahane".org. But let it suffice to say that calling him a Nazi is putting it kindly.

Somehow you failed to infer from my comment that I do not agree to your premise.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #38 on: December 27, 2010, 01:27:30 AM »
OK, what then did you mean?

And for the record, yes I would be willing to say that just about anything that comes out of that fatso's mouth-tuchis is a falsehood. He has been in Israel 30 years, creating a pile of dog dung out of hundreds of thousands if not millions of dollars worth of donations and decades of lies about his role in HaRav's movement and Chaim Ben Pesach, whose shoes he is not fit to lick the mud off of. I'm sure that by now he and his four or five committed followers (Meir, Mike Krause, the retard and his shiksa "girlfriend", and "yaaqov" [who I am not convinced is not Guzofsky himself]) actually believe this nonsense, but that doesn't make it so. To top it off, after all this, Guzzy not only still cannot properly read and write Hebrew, but has execrable English as well. Many schvartzes are more literate than Guzofsky, if the ramblings on his now completely-defunct "forum" were any clue.

In the end, Guzofsky is nothing more or less than what his idol Irv Rubin would have been had he moved to Israel. They are both scum of the earth, traitors and rodefs of the worst imaginable kind, far lower than any garden-variety Gentile anti-Semite.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #39 on: December 27, 2010, 09:08:28 PM »
OK, what then did you mean? 

Well, I guess I mean that calling him a nazi is silly and not accurate.    But why are you so worried about him?  When you have to level such strong insults at him it suggests to me that you view him as some kind of threat, when he isn't.  His role as " spokesman" or whatever outfit he is running is really not relevant to anything we do or to us in general.   I'm interested to know what he might be speaking about in this clip, but it doesn't elevate his status if he says something interesting (nor does it lower it).   It really has nothing to do with him so no sense harping on "What DBF can't stand about Mike Guzofsky."

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #40 on: December 27, 2010, 10:22:21 PM »
How is it silly and inaccurate? I'm dead serious. As to whether or not he's a threat--well, he probably isn't, but he is still capable of conning people here and there as he apparently was able to at A7.