Author Topic: Aryan Trailerpark Nazi Charged In Brutal Killing Of Tucson Woman  (Read 5540 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Aryan Trailerpark Nazi Charged In Brutal Killing Of Tucson Woman
« Reply #25 on: June 20, 2012, 03:05:11 AM »
This guy who calls himself his brother apparently acts like a Nazi... I don't even know what the original story was about... Do you?
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #26 on: June 20, 2012, 03:16:46 AM »
This guy who calls himself his brother apparently acts like a Nazi... I don't even know what the original story was about... Do you?

I dunno, it all seems kinda creepy really.  The guy is certainly dumb, violent, and a bit hateful, but honestly....  its a very random news item that had nothing to do with race in the first place.... so I can kinda see why he has gone loco at us (assuming he is his brother). 

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: June 20, 2012, 07:18:09 AM »
This guy sounds more and more like a Nazi to me every post he makes.

Sounds like he's black to me
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #28 on: June 20, 2012, 07:25:55 AM »
This guy sounds more and more like a Nazi to me every post he makes.

When he says the guy in the story is his brother he doesn't literally mean it's his brother.  He means they're fellow Nazis. So that's why, because they are. Interesting how Nazis like this are showing how superior they supposedly are (don't let him know about Akeelah and the spelling bee or you'll ruin his self-esteem).  :::D

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #29 on: June 20, 2012, 08:08:03 AM »
This Jared Payne person is clearly a criminal/troublemaker but I see nothing linking him to Nazism or white supremacy.  He may be a white person who shaves his head, but there are many white people that shave their heads who are not Nazis.  The person who came on to defend him is apparently a fellow bully.  These guys aren't the sharpest tools in the shed and evidently they have a bad habit of looking for trouble, but this thread is a bit exaggerated.

I don't know whether the guy in the story is or not but I think our troll probably is.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: June 21, 2012, 06:14:17 AM »
I want to give an award to Brennanfan for the funniest post he has put on jtf.  And its funny because the "brother" of the criminal followed up with a post.  Even better he writes like an imbecile, dumber than most from Harlem and Newark.

Better yet, this post has nothing to do with anything, but nonetheless just hilarious to be on the forum.

Brennanfan, go on yahoo talkbacks.  There are a lot of fools the post like this guy.  Try to get them here and we will tear him a new one. 

All anti semite Jew haters deserve to be done to them what they want to do with us.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #31 on: June 21, 2012, 10:19:01 AM »
We still don't know where our "brother" came from.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: June 21, 2012, 10:35:26 AM »
Not from right field...much further away :::D
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #33 on: June 21, 2012, 10:59:59 AM »
The most painful thing about the 'bruthu' is his grammar.   I remember the good ol days, when only smart people used computers/internet...   boy, those days are long gone.