Author Topic: Israeli military Dr. save Arab girl hit by arab rock  (Read 12978 times)

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Pro JTFer
  • A Party to the Eternal Covenant
Re: Israeli military Dr. save Arab girl hit by arab rock
« Reply #25 on: June 18, 2007, 11:52:08 AM »
I'm telling you... I don't know who called the Jews the smartest nation of all.

Let me tell you - Jews are the dumbest people in the world. Even Arabs are smarter than them.
I am Zvulun ben Moshe and I approve this message.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: June 18, 2007, 11:54:21 AM »
Wait a minute, I wouldn't call the jews the dumbest. The christians in america have let all the shvartzas, cookarachas and now even muslims come in and destroy their country.
I am urinating on a Koran.

newman

« Reply #27 on: June 18, 2007, 11:58:07 AM »
You know why they call Israel an apartheid state?

Because the dumb leftists first ask Arabs to stay in Israel and then fight them.

This is a pure masochism!

Good point. They've filled their own house with wasps and black widow spiders to be nice. Now the world hates then for spraying the bugs. Meshuganah!

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #28 on: June 18, 2007, 11:58:16 AM »
Now, let's think for a second:

1) Did the USA give even an inch of its territory to anyone?
2) Is there an ongoing war on the US borders?
3) Did Israel benefit from having Arabs on its land? They were not used as slaves, if I am not mistaken.

newman

« Reply #29 on: June 18, 2007, 12:04:03 PM »

3) Did Israel benefit from having Arabs on its land? They were not used as slaves, if I am not mistaken.
Israel gets bagged when they take minimal, humane defensive measures in a most extreme situation no other country could imagine.

Imagine if the USA had wetbacks or flappy headed canadians blowing themselves up in American cafes. Everything south and north of the border would be ash!

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #30 on: June 18, 2007, 12:07:32 PM »

Israel gets bagged when they take minimal, humane defensive measures in a most extreme situation no other country could imagine.

Imagine if the USA had wetbacks or flappy headed canadians blowing themselves up in American cafes. Everything south and north of the border would be ash!

That's why early Americans took necessary actions to eliminate as many enemies as possible, and now the USA is one of the largest countries in the world.

Israel is one of the microscopically viewable states on Earth. Not because it is sorrounded by enemies, but because it lets them stay there, unlike America.

newman

« Reply #31 on: June 18, 2007, 12:14:53 PM »

That's why early Americans took necessary actions to eliminate as many enemies as possible, and now the USA is one of the largest countries in the world.

Israel is one of the microscopically viewable states on Earth. Not because it is sorrounded by enemies, but because it lets them stay there, unlike America.

Ironic that noble people who suffered so terribly at the hands of nazi germans now allow themselves to be killed by sand ape nazis because they're worried the Germans will call THEM nazis.

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #32 on: June 18, 2007, 12:16:43 PM »
Here is the official nomination.

The smartest people in the whole universe are Armenians.

In 1988 they decided to occupy a territory called Nagorniy Karabakh in neighboring Azerbaijan. Armenians had no right for it, but they still did it.

Here are the actions they took:

1) Kicked out all Azerbaijanis from Armenia;
2) Occupied Nagorniy Karabakh, which is in Azerbaijan;
3) Kicked out all Azerbaijanis from Nagorniy Karabakh;
4) Built a strong army backed by Russia

Here are the benefits they harvested:

1) Minimum casualties of the native population
2) Not even a slight association with apartheid, since there is no native population there at the first place.
3) Over 1 million Azerbaijani refuges have settled around Azerbaijan, have babies, buy homes etc. In 50 years everyone will forget about the conflict.
4) Nobody is suffering, thus there is no noise.

Now, compare it to Israel. Armenians had no right for that land. Israel had all rights for its land. And look who is the most hated of all.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2007, 02:09:37 PM by Zvulun ben Moshe »

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #33 on: June 18, 2007, 12:23:43 PM »
That family looks pretty secular to me.

But yah, they're arabs and it must be in their blood to murder all Jews.  ::)
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

newman

« Reply #34 on: June 18, 2007, 12:34:54 PM »
That family looks pretty secular to me.

But yah, they're arabs and it must be in their blood to murder all Jews.  ::)

It's in their DNA

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #35 on: June 18, 2007, 12:41:16 PM »
Dawn, during WWII American Marines were told they would have to kill children, why? Because the Japanese were training school children to attack American soldiers with sharpened bamboo canes, yes, it is terrible that those children had to  be killed, but otherwise American soldiers would have died. When the enemy uses his own children as weapons you have to view them as weapons, otherwise you and your children will be killed.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #36 on: June 18, 2007, 12:59:01 PM »
You and newman should get together and go kill some Arab babies then. Start now before their DNA forces them to murder Jews. I love how this little girl with a bright red handband is a pursuer of Jewish blood somehow. What other sick justifications for your ungodly hatred will you bring up? There's a difference between helping a little girl who gets nailed in the head and a kid trained to kill soldiers. If the little girl had a bomb on her or was trying to hurt Israel soldiers then so be it, but she wasn't.

Mods, I'm being real here: You gotta do something to stop this degeneration of reasoning that is happening on the board. This type of mental savagery can't win the day. The discussion is becoming inhuman lately.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #37 on: June 18, 2007, 01:02:12 PM »
That's why we have to remember Rav's words:

1) "I don't want to kill Arabs, I want them out of Israel"
2) "I don't hate Arabs, I love Jews"

newman

« Reply #38 on: June 18, 2007, 01:03:00 PM »
You and newman should get together and go kill some Arab babies then. Start now before their DNA forces them to murder Jews. I love how this little girl with a bright red handband is a pursuer of Jewish blood somehow. What other sick justifications for your ungodly hatred will you bring up? There's a difference between helping a little girl who gets nailed in the head and a kid trained to kill soldiers. If the little girl had a bomb on her or was trying to hurt Israel soldiers then so be it, but she wasn't.

Mods, I'm being real here: You gotta do something to stop this degeneration of reasoning that is happening on the board. This type of mental savagery can't win the day. The discussion is becoming inhuman lately.

Don't forgett the rock was thrown by another sand ape

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #39 on: June 18, 2007, 01:05:53 PM »
It's easy to say you would'nt help this cute little girl but if you were their i bet most would help.Yes they do look secular they might be Christians
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dominater96

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #40 on: June 18, 2007, 01:15:45 PM »
I could be wrong but I think a Jewish doctor CANNOT provide medical care to an enemy of the Jewish prople under Talmudic law. I stand to be corrected if orthodox torah schollars know different.

From what I heard about Talmud's general attitude, this makes sense. I also heard that it is not wrong, according to Talmud, to show gladness when an enemy dies. But I don't know the Talmud, so let's wait for a scholar.

These are the two principles I would apply to an enemy (I don't know if they are correct from the Talmudic viewpoint):

1) Do not aid the enemy.

2) Do not harm your enemy more than necessary for achieving your strategic goals.
Masechat Megillah says on page 13(?) that not rejoicing when you enemy falls, only refers to a Jew rejoicing when another Jew falls, which is what the phrase was talking about. Mordechai kicked Haman when Haman was helping him onto a horse, and Haman asked him "arent u supposed to not rejoice when your enemy falls?" and Mordechai responded "that is only taking about another Jew".

newman

« Reply #41 on: June 18, 2007, 01:21:09 PM »
I could be wrong but I think a Jewish doctor CANNOT provide medical care to an enemy of the Jewish prople under Talmudic law. I stand to be corrected if orthodox torah schollars know different.

From what I heard about Talmud's general attitude, this makes sense. I also heard that it is not wrong, according to Talmud, to show gladness when an enemy dies. But I don't know the Talmud, so let's wait for a scholar.

These are the two principles I would apply to an enemy (I don't know if they are correct from the Talmudic viewpoint):

1) Do not aid the enemy.

2) Do not harm your enemy more than necessary for achieving your strategic goals.
Masechat Megillah says on page 13(?) that not rejoicing when you enemy falls, only refers to a Jew rejoicing when another Jew falls, which is what the phrase was talking about. Mordechai kicked Haman when Haman was helping him onto a horse, and Haman asked him "arent u supposed to not rejoice when your enemy falls?" and Mordechai responded "that is only taking about another Jew".

So we can laugh our butts off when it's a sand ape...woo hoo :laugh:

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #42 on: June 18, 2007, 04:26:17 PM »

We do not follow Christian morals on this forum we follow Jewish morals and laws, and these are to be merciless in war against our enemies. If you could prove that this girl and her family were loyal to Israel and the Jewish people, then I wouldnt have a problem helping her, but if her family in any way assists or even supports our enemies then no help should be given to them under any circumstances.
Ramban

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #43 on: June 18, 2007, 04:27:40 PM »
A very noble gesture to be sure, but Israel will get NO thanks and NO grattitude from those people. You might save a baby crocodile but it's parents will still see you as lunch.
The difference is that a crocodile is an infinitely nobler creature than an Arab. I'm all for saving the gators. If a building was burning and there was an alligator inside and a Muslim Nazi, who do you think I'd pull out?  :P

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #44 on: June 18, 2007, 05:33:35 PM »
A very noble gesture to be sure, but Israel will get NO thanks and NO grattitude from those people. You might save a baby crocodile but it's parents will still see you as lunch.
The difference is that a crocodile is an infinitely nobler creature than an Arab. I'm all for saving the gators. If a building was burning and there was an alligator inside and a Muslim Nazi, who do you think I'd pull out?  :P

But CF a human life is undoubtedly more sacred then an animal, be it an enemy of yours or not.

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #45 on: June 18, 2007, 07:45:34 PM »
We do not follow Christian morals on this forum we follow Jewish morals and laws, and these are to be merciless in war against our enemies. If you could prove that this girl and her family were loyal to Israel and the Jewish people, then I wouldnt have a problem helping her, but if her family in any way assists or even supports our enemies then no help should be given to them under any circumstances.

kahaneloyalist, this is a very good point that I also try to make when I can. I don't want people to impose their values on me. I insist on following the Jewish values. I would even argue with you and say that the values you are calling Christian are not really Christian, but some watered-down, bastardized version of "Christianity" that is nothing other than secular humanism. I don't want to start an argument on Christian theology on a Jewish forum - that would be improper. Suffice it to say that I have reasons to label these values secular humanist and distinguish them from proper Christian values, which are not universalist. It is a great misunderstanding to call Christianity a universalist religion.

It is a great shame that thunderbolt has been so brainwashed by the secular humanist Israeli public education. What do you mean by "ungodly hatred," thunderbolt? Do you believe in G-d? How do you understand G-d? What religious doctrine are you following? Or if the word "ungodly" does not literally mean "ungodly," but is just some metaphor, and you are a secular humanist, then why do you expect people who do believe in G-d to be convinced by your secular arguments?

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #46 on: June 18, 2007, 08:06:45 PM »
Ladies and Gentlemen,

Madame et Monsieur,

Brothers and sisters, at last,

Death to Arabs, of any age, should not become a goal by itself, since if we start killing all people who want to see us dead, we would have to kill 75% of the world.

Our goal is to save Israel at any cost to ourselves and others.

By not helping this girl, Jews would have achieved nothing. Nada. Zero.

We need a strong political representation that will ensure that Arabs live happily somewhere else.

As you can see, such goal is unfortunate, but critically necessary.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2007, 08:10:33 PM by Zvulun ben Moshe »

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #47 on: June 18, 2007, 09:23:38 PM »

1) Do not aid the enemy.

My cousin works as a nurse in a hospital in Beer Sheva that treats both Jewish and Arab children. So is she engaging in evil deeds by working in a place like this?

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #48 on: June 19, 2007, 12:41:36 AM »
I think it is common sense...

but if i had to save a life right then and there and had no idea of the person's political point of view was or if they were an arab or muslim etc..I would rather err in saving a life than not saving it..

So in the instance of this little arab girl, I would have had no clue whatsoever what the deal was with her as a pursuer of Jewish blood or even if her parents were a pursuer of Jewish blood...The right thing to do is to make the mistake of saving her life because more good can come from it...than standing idly by and doing nothing letting her die and causing revengful feelings from her parents (which either way would be existing no matter what was done). 

In other words...let's just say it was a hamas girl from hamas parents, but you didn't know it...
-by saving the life:
bad = saved a life of a pursuer of jewish blood
same = parents still hate jews

-by not saving the life:
bad = the rest of the world sees it as worse
same = parents still hate jews
good? = one less pursuer of jewish blood perhaps?

let's say it was a regular arab that thought Jews were bad but only by lashon hara...

by saving the life:

bad = nothing
good = parents realize that not all jews are bad
good = little girl will remember that a jew saved her life and will hopefully go against anyone who chooses to pursue Jewish blood
good = PR campaign is positive
good = you feel good about yourself making some folks happy
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #49 on: June 19, 2007, 12:48:26 AM »
One of the suicide bombers(she was foiled) had been saved when she was a child by a Jewish doctor, sorry I dont remember which one.
Ramban