Author Topic: Welcome to the Dannycookie "Ask the Love Doctor Show!"  (Read 117518 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: The Dr. Dan Show for week of 12/16/07
« Reply #225 on: December 18, 2007, 07:05:03 AM »
I have a question for the Love Doctor:

Why do so many cheat on their spouse? What is the cause for infidelity?

Not sure...

If a woman cheats I will assume because her husband was absent from her
OR
Because she's a nymphomaniac slut...and if she were one of those it still might be because of her husband's absence (not being there enough)

If a man cheats it can be a million and one reasons..I'll just give a few.

The same two as above for the women
Beacause some men are wired differently and are more easily tempted to be with many women. So when his wife physically less attractive and another enticing one comes a long if the man is too weak to control himself, he'll do the wrong thing and go with that enticer..

I don't know..but these are the only reasons I can really think of.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: The Dr. Dan Show for week of 12/16/07
« Reply #226 on: December 22, 2007, 07:24:49 PM »
I dunno.  I'm an introvert. 

If you're an introvert then why are you so successful here?

----->
As an introvert, you can use the power of self-reflection, contemplation, and the ability to listen carefully to your audience to great benefit. You actually have certain advantages, including strengths at building relationships, creating a vision and strategizing

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Re: Welcome to the Dannycookie "Ask the Love Doctor Show!"
« Reply #227 on: December 22, 2007, 08:14:12 PM »
Why thank you Sarah!

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #228 on: December 22, 2007, 08:22:11 PM »
Why thank you Sarah!

It's very much true.

Kiwi

« Reply #229 on: December 22, 2007, 08:25:35 PM »
Dear Doc,

Say you were on a date and the person is horrible, how do you get out of it?

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #230 on: December 23, 2007, 02:52:48 AM »
Dear Doc,

Say you were on a date and the person is horrible, how do you get out of it?

Well, I'm polite either way and when the date is over, I say, "nice to meet you" and never call her again and if she calls me, ignore the calls and messages tills he gets the idea.

But I did have one of the most horrible blind dates...Back like in 2000, a so-called Jamaican Jew who claimed she looked like Beyonce.  She looked more like Mike Tyson or one of the Black "Hebros" with the Jewish star bling on...ugh..so nasty..and it turned out she was bipolar too...just all whack! I couldn't look at her face and I didn't know how to get out of it either because i picked her up at the train station.  So the whole date i would keep looking at my watch and not being so polite...and it didn't work because she kept on trying to grope me!  As the night wore on, I had had it and dropped her off at the train station during her annoying rant and drove off!

And it didn't end there, she called me incessantly for 2 months until finally my mom told her to get lost...and never heard from her again.

So lession to be learned...no more internet dating...

and nothing can be as horrible as what I had to go through.

and I know in the future, just be polite and end the date sooner than expected.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Kiwi

« Reply #231 on: December 23, 2007, 03:58:00 AM »
dump and leave, drive like the wind away  :::D ok got that  ;D

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #232 on: December 23, 2007, 09:57:43 AM »

Well...that was after hanging out with her for 1 hour...
because i felt bad that she came all the way by train...

however..it was false advertisement...so i should have simply said, "I'm sorry to tell you, but I'm my way here I got an emergency call, we have to do this another night. Sorry that you had to come all the way here...."

I swear when i got to the train station to pick her up, I saw a guy in a heavy coat and hat and I was thinking, "oh she's not here yet."  and this person gets up and sits in my car and smiles at me with her gappy teeth...and it was a big person too!  And yes, I freaked out! I didin't know what to do..i was frantic..i felt like barfing!  I shoudl have said, "No way, get out! You lied to me...You don't look like no Destiny's Child singer to me.  Nah huh...mmmhmmm"
« Last Edit: December 23, 2007, 11:34:22 AM by There Are No 'Israeli' Arabs »

Kiwi

« Reply #233 on: December 23, 2007, 06:31:44 PM »

Well...that was after hanging out with her for 1 hour...
because i felt bad that she came all the way by train...

however..it was false advertisement...so i should have simply said, "I'm sorry to tell you, but I'm my way here I got an emergency call, we have to do this another night. Sorry that you had to come all the way here...."

I swear when i got to the train station to pick her up, I saw a guy in a heavy coat and hat and I was thinking, "oh she's not here yet."  and this person gets up and sits in my car and smiles at me with her gappy teeth...and it was a big person too!  And yes, I freaked out! I didin't know what to do..i was frantic..i felt like barfing!  I shoudl have said, "No way, get out! You lied to me...You don't look like no Destiny's Child singer to me.  Nah huh...mmmhmmm"

Oh but I thought people here were not worried about how women look, as long as they are good women  ::)

Serves you right for being shallow  :::D

;D :D

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #234 on: December 23, 2007, 06:45:12 PM »
Dr. Dan this has to be the classic blind date horror story ;D When she told you she looked like Destiny's Child singer ( who ever that is ) you should have become suspicious. All I can tell you is that your lucky it was not really a guy in a  heavy coat :D Thank G-d for the gappy teeth you will never know :::D Alls well that ends well I always say O0
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #235 on: December 23, 2007, 07:21:26 PM »
Dr. Dan this has to be the classic blind date horror story ;D When she told you she looked like Destiny's Child singer ( who ever that is ) you should have become suspicious. All I can tell you is that your lucky it was not really a guy in a  heavy coat :D Thank G-d for the gappy teeth you will never know :::D Alls well that ends well I always say O0

I think Gd was protecting me very much...thank Gd..Thank Gd!!!  He needs me for something important in this world...I just have no clue what it is...but it feels special to be spared.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #236 on: December 23, 2007, 11:31:16 PM »
If I had a dollar for every black woman who claims to:
(A) Look like Beyonce,
(B) sings like her
(C) or both.............then we'd all be RICH!

:) LOL! Sorry to hear about this. I never had a blind date and I don't think I ever will.  :::D

well, this was literally blind..never even saw a picture..but after that, I made it a rule that every girl i was giogn to have a blind date with had to send me a picture. Luckily, soon after another girl contacted me who at that time lived a right in my neighborhood and she sent me a very blurry picture. Anyway, i decided to meet up with her anyway and she ended up being the msot normal sweet decent human being I had ever met at that point in my life. We dated for a year and half...So it was a just reward.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #237 on: December 23, 2007, 11:42:06 PM »
That's sweet!  :'( <---these are nostalgia tears of when I used to date. I never went out on a blind date even with pictures. If I ever dated, it was to someone I knew personally like in school. Well, that was like 100 years ago.

I actually just started dating someone suggested to me and it was a blind date even though i  saw a picture. we went on 3 dates so far and I like her..She can also speak Hebrew fluently :)....

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #238 on: December 24, 2007, 01:41:07 PM »
If I had a dollar for every black woman who claims to:
(A) Look like Beyonce,
(B) sings like her
(C) or both.............then we'd all be RICH!

:) LOL! Sorry to hear about this. I never had a blind date and I don't think I ever will.  :::D

And we were going to hook you up with a nice Jewish boy with three beard hairs from Crown Heights! Too bad, so much for shidduchim for Mills!
Wait until she finishes Gerut - it'll also give him some time to grow a few more beard hairs... ;)

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #239 on: December 27, 2007, 01:13:28 AM »
Dear Doctor Dan,
Last week I agreed to a blind date with young woman which was arranged for us by mutual friends.
We went to a pizza parlor, and then we went to see the new Will Smith movie.
I remember offering to buy her ticket, but she insisted on "going Dutch".
Here's what's troubling me...
The space of time from after we took a seat in the theatre, until the next day when I awoke in my own bathtub filled with icecubes at home, is a complete blank!
I can remember nothing!
Only late last night did I speak with my best friend who reminded me that I actually did have a date!....it's all so "fuzzy"...like a "dream" or something....
Now, I have a bad rash, and I'm really 'burning' "down there"...you know where...down....there...where...
well, you know what I'm talking about Dr. Dan.
So, my question for you, Dr. Dan, is this....
Do I have VD now?
signed,
Sookie Sue

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #240 on: December 27, 2007, 08:10:39 AM »
That's sweet!  :'( <---these are nostalgia tears of when I used to date. I never went out on a blind date even with pictures. If I ever dated, it was to someone I knew personally like in school. Well, that was like 100 years ago.

I actually just started dating someone suggested to me and it was a blind date even though i  saw a picture. we went on 3 dates so far and I like her..She can also speak Hebrew fluently :)....

Where did you go with her on your last three dates? Where are you planning on going next?

1. Italian Restaurant
2. Restaurant in the City
3. The Met and then to a restuarant
4. Ice skating (if there is a next date)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #241 on: December 27, 2007, 08:12:21 AM »
Dear Doctor Dan,
Last week I agreed to a blind date with young woman which was arranged for us by mutual friends.
The space of time from after we took a seat in the theatre, until the next day when I awoke in my own bathtub filled with icecubes at home, is a complete blank!
I can remember nothing!
Only late last night did I speak with my best friend who reminded me that I actually did have a date!....it's all so "fuzzy"...like a "dream" or something....
Now, I have a bad rash, and I'm really 'burning' "down there"...you know where...down....there...where...
Do I have VD now?
signed,
Sookie Sue

You have what's called Full of Shittitis! 

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #242 on: December 27, 2007, 11:04:17 AM »
Dr. Dan:  "...You have what's called Full of Shittitis!..."

Sookie Sue:
Thank you ever so much, Dr. Dan!
I knew you would have all the answers!
« Last Edit: December 30, 2007, 12:19:34 AM by There Are No 'Israeli' Arabs »

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #243 on: December 28, 2007, 03:55:05 PM »
WOW!  :o

:D... shhhh it's our little secret.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #244 on: December 29, 2007, 06:35:52 PM »
WOW!  :o

:D... shhhh it's our little secret.

Your sick comment was removed.

Where did you go with her on your last three dates? Where are you planning on going next?

1. Italian Restaurant
2. Restaurant in the City
3. The Met and then to a restuarant
4. Ice skating (if there is a next date)

Sounds like she's very expensive; is she actually worth it? I can understand why you are going ice skating next time... jeez.

What do you mean "if"? You sounded like you were fluttering with her in a garden of roses.

Sorry for the sick comment, but Massuah was asking for it...but i do apologize for anyone who got that joke and got really really offended by it.

As far as if she is actually "worth it"...yes, certain girls are "worth it"...I like her, she's pretty, she's young, she's nice, she's what persians call "Najib" which basically means innocent and conservative and traditional and not slutty etc etc. Very hard to find today. And the other thing is that i can afford to go out on dates like those. I'm not going well below my means nor way above my means.  I'm not getting all showy and what we are doing is in good taste and a nice time together.

By "if" i mean, Gd willing.

Kiwi

« Reply #245 on: December 29, 2007, 07:10:43 PM »
Dear Doctor Dan,
I can remember nothing!
Do I have VD now?
signed,
Sookie Sue

Do you think thats catching Doc?

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #246 on: December 29, 2007, 08:08:10 PM »
Dear Doctor Dan,
I can remember nothing!
Do I have VD now?
signed,
Sookie Sue

Do you think thats catching Doc?

not yet

Kiwi

« Reply #247 on: December 29, 2007, 08:23:55 PM »

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #248 on: December 29, 2007, 09:16:54 PM »

Kiwi

« Reply #249 on: December 29, 2007, 09:28:32 PM »