Author Topic: The Great Debaters is Insulting my intelligence.  (Read 28300 times)

Just Erica

Re: The Great Debaters is Insulting my intelligence.
« Reply #75 on: January 21, 2008, 11:04:05 PM »
Erica, "good blacks" don't murder their children and then defend it to the world. "Good blacks" don't call Jewish martyrs "terrible people".

And it isn't 70%--more like 96%.
Denying statistics, are you? The last time I checked, you would need PROOF to even think that 96% of blacks ALL OVER THIS COUNTRY are violent.

And another thing. You're attempting to bring my abortion up again? How petty of you, CF. I don't have to defend my decision to abort to anyone but God...and I've already squared that away with him. You are no one. You are not a woman, and I'm happy you have never been in a situation to ever have to make a decision like that. I brought that info out into the world because I'm not ashamed of myself for doing it because I did it for a good reason. Was I happy afterwards? Hell no...I'm still mourning for my decision but I'm alive to raise my other children. YOU try being in my shoes.

Also, before I left, you made the snide remark that I aborted my child because I didn't want to take care of another one. It's people like you that make this country suck so badly. Judgmental, egotistical, venom-tongued, ignorant people. You want to take credit for hurting me? Yes, you once did but guess what? Over the time I'd been gone I got over your measly little insults and decided that what you say doesn't run my life. I'm going to be happy, a great person, a great mom, a great wife, friend, daughter, sister and aunt with or without your opinion.

Good night, CF.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #76 on: January 22, 2008, 01:27:31 AM »
I'm going to be happy, a great person, a great mom, a great wife, friend, daughter, sister and aunt with or without your opinion
well why don't you run off, and go do those "evil white" things ;)

adiou

It's people like you that make this country suck so badly
:::D :::D
you and your liberals sure looooove using that sentence

Just Erica

« Reply #77 on: January 22, 2008, 01:29:10 AM »
I'm going to be happy, a great person, a great mom, a great wife, friend, daughter, sister and aunt with or without your opinion
well why don't you run off, and go do those "evil white" things ;)

adiou

It's people like you that make this country suck so badly
:::D :::D
you and your liberals sure looooove using that sentence
But it's okay for people like you to say that "ALL BLACK PEOPLE" make America a war zone? It's not about being liberal. It's about recognizing bull when I read it.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #78 on: January 22, 2008, 01:34:41 AM »
don't kid yourself erica, everywhere blacks go, death and destruction follows. You and i both know it!
Yeah sure, there are about 5% GOOD blacks, but you know what,...that 5% has a habit of creating stock of millions of 95% BAD blacks ;)

Joe Schmo

« Reply #79 on: January 22, 2008, 01:38:15 AM »
Erica:

If a person believes that G-d created the Universe and everything in it, then one must assume that He created black people as well.

That being said, it is my opinion that blacks are (generally speaking) inferior to all other groups of people on planet Earth.

Yes, blacks can run, jump, yell, complain, etc.  But thinking?  Analysis?  Abstract thought?  Philosophy?  Art?  Science? 

Give me a break.

Now, did G-d make blacks inferior, or did they choose to be?

What difference does it make?

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #80 on: January 22, 2008, 01:41:52 AM »
Yeah sure, there are about 5% GOOD blacks, but you know what,...that 5% has a habit of creating stock of millions of 95% BAD blacks

Man, this quote belongs in the history books, or atleast in my signature!  :D :D :D

Just Erica

« Reply #81 on: January 22, 2008, 02:10:01 AM »
Erica:

If a person believes that G-d created the Universe and everything in it, then one must assume that He created black people as well.

That being said, it is my opinion that blacks are (generally speaking) inferior to all other groups of people on planet Earth.

Yes, blacks can run, jump, yell, complain, etc.  But thinking?  Analysis?  Abstract thought?  Philosophy?  Art?  Science? 

Give me a break.

Wow. This is unbelievable. You believe that God created Blacks to be the inferior race. That would mean that God hates black people. I don't believe that for a second.

When I was born, even with the circumstances I was born under, God's will was that I would choose to do right or wrong. Which means that I had every chance that YOU have had from the beginning. But you're saying that because I'm black, and God hates me, he chose to give me children who have LD. (By certain standards *certainly not my own* they aren't intelligent; "BELL CURVE") God pre-chose blacks to be failures, right? Are you serious? If God hates blacks so much, why did he bother to make us? Why didn't he just choose to populate the world with perfect White people?

*Note that I don't believe that God hates me or my children. They'll be just fine in the world and don't have to meet anyone's standards but their own. They are gifted, beautiful young women; Just the way God made them.*

Also, I have to question whether you think people who are developmentally, mentally, or physically disabled are cursed by God.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #82 on: January 22, 2008, 02:37:35 AM »
Erica:

Give me a break.

Wow. This is unbelievable. You believe that G-d created Blacks to be the inferior race.

No. 

Re-read the last two sentences of my last post.

I don't know if blacks were born that way or if they chose to follow a low lifestyle.

I'm saying that I don't care.

« Last Edit: January 23, 2008, 12:10:22 AM by Scriabin »

Just Erica

« Reply #83 on: January 22, 2008, 02:42:36 AM »
Erica:

Give me a break.

Wow. This is unbelievable. You believe that G-d created Blacks to be the inferior race.

No. 

No one is inferior, Scriabin. No one. There are just poor thinkers in the world no matter whether they are black or white. We can't say that the whites who act like animals are behaving like blacks because some don't even grow up living around or knowing any black people. Some are just crazy because they want to be...ahem...they CHOOSE to be. Unintelligent people aren't inferior.  Unintelligent people are ignorant. They don't know any better. EVIL people, on the other hand have a choice to be evil or not. When they choose to be evil, they CHOOSE to be inferior to those who don't commit crimes and such; whether they are black or white. Yes, the majority of the 17% of blacks are committing crimes, or in jail. I'm still pulling for those who aren't taking themselves or the community through that mess.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #84 on: January 22, 2008, 02:47:48 AM »
Erica:

Give me a break.

No. 

No one is inferior, Scriabin. No one. There are just poor thinkers in the world no matter whether they are black or white. We can't say that the whites who act like animals are behaving like blacks because some don't even grow up living around or knowing any black people. Some are just crazy because they want to be...ahem...they CHOOSE to be. Unintelligent people aren't inferior.  Unintelligent people are ignorant. They don't know any better. EVIL people, on the other hand have a choice to be evil or not. When they choose to be evil, they CHOOSE to be inferior to those who don't commit crimes and such; whether they are black or white. Yes, the majority of the 17% of blacks are committing crimes, or in jail. I'm still pulling for those who aren't taking themselves or the community through that mess.

OK, Erica.  Blacks choose to be inferior.  Does that make you feel better.

The fact of the matter is that everywhere on Earth where blacks live in large numbers is a filthy, diseased, crime-infested hellhole.

Just Erica

« Reply #85 on: January 22, 2008, 02:55:47 AM »
Erica:

Give me a break.

No. 

OK, Erica.  Blacks choose to be inferior.  Does that make you feel better.

The fact of the matter is that everywhere on Earth where blacks live in large numbers is a filthy, diseased, crime-infested hellhole.
That 70% of bad blacks choose to be inferior. And you're wrong about your last sentence. There are plenty of affluent black neighborhoods in suburbs across America that don't resemble crime-infested hellholes.

And this isn't about making me feel better, man. It's about what's true and what's untrue. God loves us all, or he wouldn't have made us at all. It's just a shame that some people choose to do bad while others take one for the team (in a matter of speaking). That goes for any race or religion of people.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2008, 03:13:32 AM by Just Erica »

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #86 on: January 22, 2008, 04:58:25 PM »
Anyone else who feels insulted having to endure a movie that claims blacks beat the Harvard debating team, Please speak up.
How is the movie insultulting your intelligence, judea? Why is it so hard to believe that there are, in fact, great debaters who are black in our country?

Yes, it's extremely hard to beleive.

Erica, being perfectly honest. I have NEVER met a black person who I considered my intellectual equal. Most that I meet are illiterate and stupid as the day is long.

And it's not because I shut myself off from black people. I am one of the only whites at my company that even SPEAKS to the black people at my company.

And to be honest, Erica. They are all borderline retarded.
So now you know ALL black people? LOL Are you serious? ALL BLACKS are borderline retarded? Any proof?

Plenty of Proof. Scientific Proof.

Read the Bell Curve.
That bell curve only proves that there are intelligent people and there are people who aren't intelligent...it doesn't prove that G-d hates blacks and made them inferior to whites to prove that blacks are unintelligible idiots.

Hopefully Scraibin can provide some THEOLOGICAL proof that blacks are less intelligent than whites. After all, G-d's will decided that 'blacks would be unintelligent'.  ::)

Did I claim that?

Why are you answering Scriabin through me?

Answer him and me seperately.

According to the data in the Bell Curve, African Blacks average 70IQ.

That is considered retarded. Forrest Gump got higher than 70.

An entire continent dumber than Forrest Gump. Amazing.
Does that mean that ALL blacks were "Bell-curve" tested?  As far as me answering Scriabin...I'm sorry, I'll answer him when he comes back.

I think you look at stats way too much. I think the entire point of statistics like that to even be tested is so that some people in the white race can feel superior to everyone else. I don't consider anyone affiliated with the KKK, intelligent at all because if they knew what I know, schooling is out there for everyone to get a peice of the pie. Sometimes these conversations make me angry, but now I'm becoming bewildered because this seems to be what makes people happy. "Blacks are retarded...the bell curve proves it!" All it proves is that THOSE TESTED have a low IQ.

Ok, so are there any statistics that you WOULD trust in these matters?
I don't go by statistics because judging people by statistics doesn't work for me. I judge people by how they treat others and me. An ignorant black person (mentioned him before in another thread) says that ALL white people are evil. I know that not to be true because I know outstanding white people who have had a positive effect on my life. They greatly outnumber the white people who were evil towards me.

Well, Erica when I combine both statistics and personal experience which I have had then I can't help but come to the conclusion that Blacks are intellectually inferior. I have not met one black that I consider to be my intellectual equal. Most are simply dumb as the day is long and the stats back up what I have seen on the street.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Just Erica

« Reply #87 on: January 22, 2008, 05:50:44 PM »
Anyone else who feels insulted having to endure a movie that claims blacks beat the Harvard debating team, Please speak up.
How is the movie insultulting your intelligence, judea? Why is it so hard to believe that there are, in fact, great debaters who are black in our country?

Erica, being perfectly honest. I have NEVER met a black person who I considered my intellectual equal. Most that I meet are illiterate and stupid as the day is long.

And it's not because I shut myself off from black people. I am one of the only whites at my company that even SPEAKS to the black people at my company.

So now you know ALL black people? LOL Are you serious? ALL BLACKS are borderline retarded? Any proof?

Read the Bell Curve.
That bell curve only proves that there are intelligent people and there are people who aren't intelligent...it doesn't prove that G-d hates blacks and made them inferior to whites to prove that blacks are unintelligible idiots.

Hopefully Scraibin can provide some THEOLOGICAL proof that blacks are less intelligent than whites. After all, G-d's will decided that 'blacks would be unintelligent'.  ::)

Did I claim that?

Does that mean that ALL blacks were "Bell-curve" tested?  As far as me answering Scriabin...I'm sorry, I'll answer him when he comes back.

I think you look at stats way too much. I think the entire point of statistics like that to even be tested is so that some people in the white race can feel superior to everyone else. I don't consider anyone affiliated with the KKK, intelligent at all because if they knew what I know, schooling is out there for everyone to get a peice of the pie. Sometimes these conversations make me angry, but now I'm becoming bewildered because this seems to be what makes people happy. "Blacks are retarded...the bell curve proves it!" All it proves is that THOSE TESTED have a low IQ.

I don't go by statistics because judging people by statistics doesn't work for me. I judge people by how they treat others and me. An ignorant black person (mentioned him before in another thread) says that ALL white people are evil. I know that not to be true because I know outstanding white people who have had a positive effect on my life. They greatly outnumber the white people who were evil towards me.

Well, Erica when I combine both statistics and personal experience which I have had then I can't help but come to the conclusion that Blacks are intellectually inferior. I have not met one black that I consider to be my intellectual equal. Most are simply dumb as the day is long and the stats back up what I have seen on the street.
But didn't you tell me just yesterday that no blacks have actually hurt you, but that you are tired of seeing Millions and Millions of whites being victimized by blacks?

Aside from that, I'm not inferior to anyone, nor am I superior to anyone. I do think that for anyone to say (eventhough I said that evil blacks are inferior to those who are not evil...) that they are superior or "BETTER" than anyone else is a really egotistical view.

Humor me though, what is the extent of your intellectual prowess?

newman

« Reply #88 on: January 22, 2008, 05:54:04 PM »

But didn't you tell me just yesterday that no blacks have actually hurt you, but that you are tired of seeing Millions and Millions of whites being victimized by blacks?

Aside from that, I'm not inferior to anyone, nor am I superior to anyone. I do think that for anyone to say (eventhough I said that evil blacks are inferior to those who are not evil...) that they are superior or "BETTER" than anyone else is a really egotistical view.

That's like asking an Irishman to explain his bad temper.

Jews are naturally brilliant. Adversity breeds enginuity and Jews have had over 3,000 years of the worst adversity imaginable.

Just Erica

« Reply #89 on: January 22, 2008, 05:57:56 PM »

Jews are naturally brilliant. Adversity breeds enginuity and Jews have had over 3,000 years of the worst adversity imaginable.
There is a poster here who is tooting his own horn. "I'm the smartest member here...I'm making more money than anyone else here...I'm better than such-n-such". People like you call him conceited. But when you present the same views "Jews are smarter than ...." I don't doubt that there are brilliant Jews. But you shouldn't have to tell people "I'm smarter than you"... show it.

newman

« Reply #90 on: January 22, 2008, 06:00:14 PM »

There is a poster here who is tooting his own horn. "I'm the smartest member here...I'm making more money than anyone else here...I'm better than such-n-such". People like you call him conceited. But when you present the same views "Jews are smarter than ...." I don't doubt that there are brilliant Jews. But you shouldn't have to tell people "I'm smarter than you"... show it.

I agree. Jews (usually) never skyte about their intellect.........they KNOW they're smarter than the average bear.

Just Erica

« Reply #91 on: January 22, 2008, 06:04:44 PM »

I agree. Jews (usually) never skyte about their intellect.........they KNOW they're smarter than the average bear.
It's one thing to know... totally another to brag. *I have bragged about my life being great, my children being healthy and my being proud of my husband... but it was only to make a point when people were 'ass-uming' that I was a ngr, stupid, a baby mamma, a crackwhore (DWI), AIDS infected, and such.' *

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #92 on: January 22, 2008, 10:48:07 PM »

Read the Bell Curve.

Did I claim that?

You are once again confusing me with someone else.

And by the way, intellectually certain people are superior or inferior to other people. Just the facts maam.

As far as my IQ, on certain tests I have tested as high as 160 but my general average is 140.

That is 70 points higher than the average Black African,
          55 points higher than the average Black American,
       48.5 points higher than the average Hispanic,
          40 points higher than the average White,
          35 points higher than the average Asian,
and     25 points higher than the average Jew.

I also know Four languages, English, Yiddish, Hebrew and Aramaic.
I can read atleast 5 different Alphabets. I am quite proficient in ancient northern semitic texts as I can read ancient canaanite. I am fairly well read therefore I do quite well on answering Jeopardy questions.

What else would you like to know, Erica?

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #93 on: January 22, 2008, 10:54:21 PM »

Read the Bell Curve.

Did I claim that?

And by the way, intellectually certain people are superior or inferior to other people. Just the facts maam.

As far as my IQ, on certain tests I have tested as high as 160 but my general average is 140.

I can read atleast 5 different Alphabets. I am quite proficient in ancient northern semitic texts as I can read ancient canaanite. I am fairly well read therefore I do quite well on answering Jeopardy questions.

that's fantastic Judea!!! Congratulations :)

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #94 on: January 22, 2008, 10:57:28 PM »
Thanks for the compliments Boer.

I am dreaming of a free Boer state!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! O0

The "New South Africa" is not actually new.

Savagery is very ancient actually.

Just Erica

« Reply #95 on: January 22, 2008, 10:57:38 PM »

Read the Bell Curve.

Did I claim that?

You've fulfilled my query quota, Judea. You are intelligent. :) The last time I had my IQ tested, it was 125. My husband scored 135. It's funny though, eventhough your IQ is higher than mine, I don't feel inferior. lol I actually think that "superior" and "inferior" are words that were made to either down one person or raise the spirit of the other.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #96 on: January 22, 2008, 11:07:24 PM »

Read the Bell Curve.

Did I claim that?

You've fulfilled my query quota, Judea. You are intelligent. :) The last time I had my IQ tested, it was 125. My husband scored 135. It's funny though, eventhough your IQ is higher than mine, I don't feel inferior. lol I actually think that "superior" and "inferior" are words that were made to either down one person or raise the spirit of the other.

Yes, those words were made to either down one person or raise the spirit of the other. Of course, that is the definition of those words.

You and your husband are very rare.

If you look at the average Black American IQ score on a Bell Curve there are as many Blacks with your IQ as there are blacks with a 45 IQ and as many Blacks with your husband's IQ as there are blacks with a 35 IQ.

Any human being with a 35 or 45 IQ is deep in retarded territory.

Very Deep.

So you have to be cognizent of your own scarcity.

As the Bell Curve says "If you have been able to read this far into this book, you have already been IQ screened in the 95th percentile."

Poignant and true.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #97 on: January 22, 2008, 11:09:44 PM »
So for you, I would say that since you can argue with us on this forum intelligently, you have been IQ screened into the 99th percentile of American Blacks.

Just Erica

« Reply #98 on: January 22, 2008, 11:24:30 PM »

Read the Bell Curve.

Did I claim that?

Yes, those words were made to either down one person or raise the spirit of the other. Of course, that is the definition of those words.

If you look at the average Black American IQ score on a Bell Curve there are as many Blacks with your IQ as there are blacks with a 45 IQ and as many Blacks with your husband's IQ as there are blacks with a 35 IQ.

Very Deep.

As the Bell Curve says "If you have been able to read this far into this book, you have already been IQ screened in the 95th percentile."

Poignant and true.
I don't know, Judea. I have a sister who will be 29, who has been reading since she was 3. I believe she tested 145 on her IQ test (I'll have to ask her) . I, on the other hand believe I had a learning disability so I didn't really start to read fluently until I was in 7th grade. According to my test scores in elementary school, I should have been recieving IEP's from that point on. My reading in 7th grade was at a 4th grade level. My math in 8th grade was at a 6th grade level. Maybe that speaks to the truth that I didn't have a lot of help at home with homework...or maybe it just speaks to the possibility that I was actually that "retard" you talk about. That's a lot to ponder; however, as I look back, I notice that I had people in my life who thought I was more than capable of making it work. And they weren't who they should have been. Maybe this is one of the reasons that I don't hate white people. My best teachers were white. Not because they took on teaching poor black kids but because they showed genuine concern and care when it came to our education. Now I have to do the same thing for my girls with LD. The Bell Curve says that they're below average... I don't think that.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #99 on: January 22, 2008, 11:48:10 PM »

Read the Bell Curve.

Did I claim that?

Very Deep.

Poignant and true.
I don't know, Judea. I have a sister who will be 29, who has been reading since she was 3. I believe she tested 145 on her IQ test (I'll have to ask her) . I, on the other hand believe I had a learning disability so I didn't really start to read fluently until I was in 7th grade. According to my test scores in elementary school, I should have been recieving IEP's from that point on. My reading in 7th grade was at a 4th grade level. My math in 8th grade was at a 6th grade level. Maybe that speaks to the truth that I didn't have a lot of help at home with homework...or maybe it just speaks to the possibility that I was actually that "retard" you talk about. That's a lot to ponder; however, as I look back, I notice that I had people in my life who thought I was more than capable of making it work. And they weren't who they should have been. Maybe this is one of the reasons that I don't hate white people. My best teachers were white. Not because they took on teaching poor black kids but because they showed genuine concern and care when it came to our education. Now I have to do the same thing for my girls with LD. The Bell Curve says that they're below average... I don't think that.

Don't just dismiss the Bell Curve out of hand.

You're smart enough to read and understand it. So read it yourself and THEN decide whether you agree or not.