Author Topic: Goodbye JTF  (Read 11567 times)

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Goodbye JTF
« Reply #25 on: January 06, 2008, 03:38:01 PM »
I'll be the only honest person here and say that I'm glad to see you go, ftf.

How are you being the only honest person Judeaoncapta. Other people truly want ftf to stay, and for reasons as well.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #26 on: January 06, 2008, 03:38:54 PM »
I'll be the only honest person here and say that I'm glad to see you go, ftf.

How are you being the only honest person Judeaoncapta. Other people truly want ftf to stay, and for reasons as well.

I'll clarify.

The only person who is glad to see him go, who is also willing to say so.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #27 on: January 06, 2008, 03:42:58 PM »
If I went on the Christian task force and trashed the New Testament and defended a group of people who murdered thousands upon thousands of Christians, I would be banned immediately and CERTAINLY would NEVER have been made a moderator there for ANY period of time WHATSOEVER.

And if I then said that I was leaving the Christian Task force, I would NOT expect too many tears to be shed.

« Last Edit: January 06, 2008, 03:45:26 PM by judeanoncapta »
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #28 on: January 06, 2008, 04:07:36 PM »
Big Serb friend is out of this forum :'( :'(
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: January 06, 2008, 04:22:44 PM »
So I will remove it then.

When has ftf ever bashed the Talmud?

Offline ramen

• Full JTFer
« Reply #30 on: January 06, 2008, 04:50:55 PM »
goob bye sir.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #31 on: January 06, 2008, 05:10:46 PM »
So I will remove it then.

When has ftf ever bashed the Talmud?

In the thread that started it all.
Saying that is should not be "trusted"and how some of the things It says give him a negative view of it. One does not have to be a genius to know WHAT kind hate websites give false or twisted quotes "exposing the Talmud" etc. Only clueless people will look at those falseties against the Talmud and make conclusions that its a negative and "bad" book! People who don't know or understand the Talmud should just leave It alone. There was NO point in bringing it in the conversation in the first place.

Yes but the internet can make you believe anything, how would a non-jew know whether or not the quotes were correct?
Everybody has differing views and make comments that may annoy or hurt others but i mean, come on don't you think ftf has always been a respectful member of JTF?

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #32 on: January 06, 2008, 05:24:58 PM »
It's his personal decision if he wants to stay imo ;)

Although he did defend Anus-T which was terrible! >:(

I'm sure some other JTF members might forgive or condemn him for that. ::) ;)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: January 06, 2008, 05:30:48 PM »
geez..i wonder what people would say about if i got angry in a huff and left!

"Good riddence to that self hating liberal Jew!"
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #34 on: January 06, 2008, 05:34:54 PM »

Dr. Dan you're a great member O0 I wouldn't think so  ;) I would think you had a terrible accident or a death in the family, but there would definitely be a reason ;)

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #35 on: January 06, 2008, 05:41:55 PM »
Thank g-d FTF has removed himself. His banning would of been necessary anyways. I can remember him threatening to leave even while a moderator months back. I always wished he would just leave. I am a little late to this argument and saw his hideous comments in the other thread. Can you all imagine that at one point he was actually a moderator and was criticising Chaimfan? We do not need muslim apologists and anyone who has the chutzpa to compare jewish books to that muslim nazi wee wee pad, the Koran. This is no loss to the organization.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Husar

• Ultimate JTFer
  • I drink wine out of nazis' skulls.
« Reply #36 on: January 06, 2008, 05:46:33 PM »
Thank g-d FTF has removed himself. His banning would of been necessary anyways. I can remember him threatening to leave even while a moderator months back. I always wished he would just leave. I am a little late to this argument and saw his hideous comments in the other thread. Can you all imagine that at one point he was actually a moderator and was criticising Chaimfan? We do not need muslim apologists and anyone who has the chutzpa to compare jewish books to that muslim nazi wee wee pad, the Koran. This is no loss to the organization.

If that was the case with ftf,
then, there's no loss.

I'm fed up with "respecters" of all kinds,
that seem to "respect" (so much) more our enemies,
than they "respect" their own People.

DOWNWITHISSLAM !!!

O0 O0 O0
"HUSSARORUM ALIAS RACOW"
"Hussar alias Rac (Serb)"

http://www.myarmoury.com/feature_hussars.html
"Hussar or gussar originally meant "a robber" in Serbian. These horsemen served not only under the Polish and Lithuanian colors but also under those of the Holy Roman Emperor;"
http://www.husaria.jest.pl/rys.html
"Bardzo prawdopodobne, że początek swego istnienia husarze zawdzięczają Serbom. Po klęsce na Kosowym Polu w roku 1389 wszędzie szukali okazji do pomsty na Turkach.
Jan Długosz zapisał pod rokiem 1463, że w bitwie nad Sawą bił się Cohors Raczanorum (oddział Raców - Serbów). Po śmierci króla Macieja Korwina Serbowie udali się do Polski, aby kontynuować walkę z Turkami po usarsku."
http://www.angelfire.com/mi4/polcrt/WingedHussar.html
"The hussar concept began in Serbia, near the end of the 14th century. In the 16th century, painted wings or winged claws began to appear on cavalry shields. Wings were originally attached to the saddle and later to the back. In 1645, Col. Szczodrowski was said to have used ostrich wings.
In 1500, the Polish Treasury books make reference to hussars. Early on, they were foreign mercenaries, and were called Racowie from "Rascia" a word meaning "of Serbia." They came from the Serbian state of Ras."
http://www.fanaticus.org/DBA/armiesofthefanatici/DarrenBuxbaum/LaterSerbs/
"Serbian Gussars"
http://ac.bondurand.com/liste332.htm
"Les serbes avaient reconnu la nécessité d'une cavalerie légère, (...) ils développèrent leur propre cavalerie légère, les GUSARS ou USARS, d'où sont venus les hussards."
http://www.armae.com/contemporain/144epeesetdagues.htm
"Originaires de Serbie, les hussards furent des cavaliers d'élite, connus surtout en Hongrie puis en France, et imités par la suite partout en Europe."
http://members.virtualtourist.com/m/1b772/a9330/
"The area around the present Zorinsk (Ukrainia) belonged to the Serb Hussar Major Vuyich at the end of the 18th century."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arsenije_III
" Arsenije III (...) was inaugurating new Serb infantry and hussar regiments that were sent to the ongoing war."
http://www.gatago.com/pl/sci/historia/19850502.html
"Jan Długosz pod rokiem 1463 napisał, że w bitwie nad Sawą, biły się
"Cohors Raczanorum" / Początki husarii w bitwie na Kulikowym Polu
w 1389 r."
--

CcCc

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #37 on: January 06, 2008, 05:50:10 PM »

Thanks for clearing that up DownwithIslam  O0, I guess I didn't know the half of it, I just only knew that ftf defended the traitorous Anus-T.  >:( Well, then if that's the case, then I'll definitely absolutely agree with you DownwithIslam  O0

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #38 on: January 06, 2008, 05:55:03 PM »
Yes and even though this piece of garbage claims he left on his own, his account and ip should be terminated by the admins just to make sure that he never gets curious and comes wondering back to harass us some more.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #39 on: January 06, 2008, 05:55:49 PM »

Dr. Dan you're a great member O0 I wouldn't think so  ;) I would think you had a terrible accident or a death in the family, but there would definitely be a reason ;)

G-D FORBID!!!!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #40 on: January 06, 2008, 06:01:18 PM »

G-D FORBID!!!!

G-D FORBID!!!! is right, but when a righteous member like yourself would just leave there would definitely be a reason instead of just one day you got bored and decided to leave
« Last Edit: January 06, 2008, 06:12:35 PM by JTFFan »

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #41 on: January 06, 2008, 06:11:07 PM »
It was clear you didn't do your homework before quoting those texts.
I think that your apologies are too late now. Otherwise everybody who likes to start New Testament - Talmud conflicts,
has the precedent to do so. In my opinion, the Jewish members, are also careful from New Testament bashing, so why don't we learn to
have some respect for each-other?

What do you want ftf? To ask JTF to rewrite the Talmud , and take out all texts ftf dislikes?

A bit too absurd for words.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #42 on: January 06, 2008, 06:15:26 PM »
I haven't seen ftf bash the Talmud at all. So I'm not sure what we're all referring to here. I just really hope it's nothing like the way Ted Pike bashes the Talmud by claiming that it says that it's permissable to have intercourse with three year old children. That is completely revolting!

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #43 on: January 06, 2008, 06:16:35 PM »
Yes and even though this piece of garbage claims he left on his own, his account and ip should be terminated by the admins just to make sure that he never gets curious and comes wondering back to harass us some more.

He still agrees with everything on Islam, he should be able to access what is said about Islam. As Chaim says "In your heart you know we're right and in your guts you know they're nuts". ftf will see the way as he knows JTF is right.

Kiwi

« Reply #44 on: January 06, 2008, 06:16:40 PM »
FTF you know that last time I asked you to stay, I will ask you again, please stay.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #45 on: January 06, 2008, 06:46:21 PM »

G-D FORBID!!!!

G-D FORBID!!!! is right, but when a righteous member like yourself would just leave there would definitely be a reason instead of just one day you got bored and decided to leave

no, i can see myself getting bored or disenchanted with unreasonable extremists if they become the ruling voice of this forum..Luckily the vast majority here who are hardcore are also very decent and reasonable people.  I feel like i need to make my presence here when certain members get a little carried away with their sick minds of destruction to anyone who is different from him/her.  And the reason why i need to make my presence here is because JTF is a Torah Righteous movement meant to empower righteous Jews and Gentiles against evil doers.  However, we must be careful on who we lable as evil versus misguided.  We cannot forget mercy for certain people either.  Sometimes a conservative needs a liberal in his sea of advisors to keep himself from getting carried away.  Moderation is a good thing.

Kiwi

« Reply #46 on: January 06, 2008, 06:49:42 PM »

:::D Never, we would miss you too much.  ;)

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Pro JTFer
  • A Party to the Eternal Covenant
« Reply #47 on: January 06, 2008, 09:18:20 PM »
Ftf, you are a good guy, but we are still in the free portion of this world and thus if you find a better place for what you stand for, I think it will be better for you and for everyone else for that matter.

But let's agree on something - this forum will be the place that we all naturally  come back to and will always come back to, and that is all because of the great wisdom and sincerity of Chaim ben Pesach inherited from the great Rabbi Kahane and carried on by the growing team of idealists gathered here.
I am Zvulun ben Moshe and I approve this message.

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #48 on: January 07, 2008, 05:06:29 AM »
Well it looks like someone made ftf's decision for him...

Joe Schmo

« Reply #49 on: January 07, 2008, 08:41:57 AM »
Well it looks like someone made ftf's decision for him...

Yes.  Chaim said, "No one is banning you."