Author Topic: Goodbye JTF  (Read 11568 times)

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Goodbye JTF
« Reply #75 on: January 07, 2008, 08:58:48 PM »
That is okay. We will be watching and drinking from Heaven while we wait on you to complete your required time of suffering and then you can pull up a chair and have a cold one with us.  O0

:::D ;)

newman

« Reply #76 on: January 07, 2008, 10:58:07 PM »
GOOD!

Bugger off, ftf................and don't let the door hit you in the @ss on the way out.

Folks, this is NOT about differences of opinion or posts that some find disagreeable. Ftf has constantly missionised (both openly AND by stealth) and undermined Jewish texts and beliefs. We tollerate differing opinions at JTF but his activities were well out of order.

BTW, he's threatened to quit more times than I can count. I say he'll "be back!" like the nerdy terminator/missionary he is.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #77 on: January 08, 2008, 01:54:51 AM »
GOOD!

Bugger off, ftf................and don't let the door hit you in the @ss on the way out.

Folks, this is NOT about differences of opinion or posts that some find disagreeable. Ftf has constantly missionised (both openly AND by stealth) and undermined Jewish texts and beliefs. We tollerate differing opinions at JTF but his activities were well out of order.

BTW, he's threatened to quit more times than I can count. I say he'll "be back!" like the nerdy terminator/missionary he is.
LOL, well he was back under an alias to say "I wanted to give some people my contact email address but...." but then just ended up complaining.

:::D :::D :::D

raiseyourfist

« Reply #78 on: January 08, 2008, 02:06:32 AM »
See you later FTF...

I know you talked about leaving a few months because you weren't allowed to proscletise on the forum .. then this little episode really put the nail in the coffin.

I think youve got the wrong end of the stick still about what we in JTF stand for but this is for you to work out on your own.. if you want to leave i won't hold you against it but i think you should have respect for judaism as this is a jewish forum...

I hope whatever it is your looking for that you find it out there and bonvoyage ! :-\

Offline IR0N GREEK

• New JTFer
« Reply #79 on: January 08, 2008, 05:48:26 AM »
Dude you are in a forum with a bunch of jews msn
put one plus one together
the christian bible is something you do your best not to bring up in this forum
i brought it up one day and i never heard the end of it
only speak of it if a members states an offensive comment about it then i believe you have the right
but other than that dont mention or bring it up in here
its like saying ni--er at a jesse jackson/al sharpton convention

Why should you be silenced due to your views!? Its not a dictatorship thats being run here, just a forum where you can discuss things. To be respectable to the Jewish faith and laws is what is asked for, and ftf does comply with that.

Actually talk to him before talking your butt off. You don't even know what he's like, and have just formed an opinion based on the views of others.
If you like to argue with other members in the forum take saras advice
hey i am not telling him what to do i was giving him advice on how to try to keep it a bit more peacefull because i talked about the christian bible on this forum and boy did i regret it
i ended up having to defend myself for a whole hour and i was still getting attacked.
Lets just try to keep the peace here because its better for the forum.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #80 on: January 08, 2008, 05:58:42 AM »
If you post in "extremist" forum you have to have guts to eat the lead I was almost banned for my first post but took the flak and stayed and I'm satisfied by this choice, Plus this is religius Jewish forum so you have to behave like good guest and respect our judiast hosts belives. You're OK and have great knowledge on ISSlam and I will gladly discuss with you in other places, so if you establish CTF and\or find other alternative plaese PM me.;)   
« Last Edit: January 08, 2008, 06:01:13 AM by Ultra Requete »
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Kiwi

« Reply #81 on: January 08, 2008, 06:08:10 AM »
If you post in "extremist" forum you have to have guts to eat the lead I was almost banned for my first post but took the flak and stayed and I'm satisfied by this choice, Plus this is religius Jewish forum so you have to behave like good guest and respect our judiast hosts belives. You're OK and have great knowledge on ISSlam and I will gladly discuss with you in other places, so if you establish CTF and\or find other alternative plaese PM me.;)   

Ultra create it yourself.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #82 on: January 08, 2008, 01:56:32 PM »
I had intended to use this new account just to hand out my email address to those I wish to stay in touch with after you banned my old account, but considering what's being said about me, I'd like to comment, I do not want the talmud edited, or banned, I just personally dislike what I've seen of it. Just like I personally dislike New Year parties, but I don't see any reason to ban them either. You surely dislike the Christian Bible, or you'd be a Christian, is it not therefore acceptable for me to dislike the Jewish talmud?

FTF let me try and explain something to you. 

Not following a certain religious text and disliking it are two separate matters.  You are a Christian and you follow the NT.  We Jews follow the Torah and the Talmud. 

Let me ask you this. 

How long do you think any Jewish member here would last on a Christian forum if they said flat out, and without provocation that they dislike the NT?  They would be told, in no uncertain terms to leave, just as we should have done with you ages ago. 

Your pity party here has gone on long enough.  GET OUT already!

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #83 on: January 08, 2008, 05:42:30 PM »
Here is a message directly from Chaimfan with who I am speaking on the phone right now as I type:

If you don't want to leave with enmity, quit going on about how you dislike the Talmud.  And go back to fellating Anus-T!

P.S.

You better hope I don't ever come to England. 

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #84 on: January 08, 2008, 05:55:45 PM »
Yacov,

Chaimfan says for me to tell you he's sorry he couldn't me of more help, as his computer is at the repair shop. 

Joe Schmo

« Reply #85 on: January 12, 2008, 07:28:26 PM »
FTF is in a BETTER place now.

Chaimfan is still a COWARD!

Joe Schmo

« Reply #86 on: January 12, 2008, 08:14:22 PM »
FTF is in a BETTER place now.

Chaimfan is still a COWARD!

You speak of him as if he was dead.

Indeed I do.

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #87 on: January 12, 2008, 08:36:52 PM »
Damn it to hell, this thread should stay locked!

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #88 on: January 12, 2008, 08:38:50 PM »

Joe Schmo

« Reply #89 on: January 12, 2008, 08:49:52 PM »
Why was it locked in the first place?

Joe Schmo

« Reply #90 on: January 12, 2008, 08:53:11 PM »
Lisa.  Why was this thread locked?

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #91 on: January 12, 2008, 09:30:58 PM »
I locked it because FTF used this thread to play the victim and continue to belittle the Talmud.  This is first and foremost a Jewish forum.   If anyone disagrees with the Talmud or dislikes it, they can either keep quiet, or go and start their own forums/blogs.  If anyone has a question about what certain passages mean, they can ask Chaim or any of us, and we'll do our best to answer.   However, FTF never asked Chaim or any of us about the Talmud.  He just started going on, without any provocation, about how his distrusts, and dislikes the Talmud, and how it's his "duty" as a Christian to oppose it. 

Also, Chaimfan had me post his earlier comment as we were talking on the phone, and his computer is at a repair shop.