Author Topic: Goodbye JTF  (Read 11569 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Goodbye JTF
« Reply #50 on: January 07, 2008, 08:50:02 AM »
Ftf, you are a good guy, but we are still in the free portion of this world and thus if you find a better place for what you stand for, I think it will be better for you and for everyone else for that matter.

But let's agree on something - this forum will be the place that we all naturally  come back to and will always come back to, and that is all because of the great wisdom and sincerity of Chaim ben Pesach inherited from the great Rabbi Kahane and carried on by the growing team of idealists gathered here.

This sentence is true. I was never active on such a great forum. :)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Shahid Oscar Award Finalist

• New JTFer
« Reply #51 on: January 07, 2008, 09:36:00 AM »
I know people are not meant to post after being banned, and I did mean what I said in saying goodbye, I do however wish to keep in contact with some members of JTF, and therefore I had intended to leave my account active with my PMs set to forward to my email address, so that I could do so. I was therefore slightly annoyed to find that not only had my account been deleted, my IP had been banned as well, I've said many times that anyone who knows what they're doing can effortlessly evade an IP ban, I never thought I'd be demonstrating this myself...

If you want to stay in contact with me and I have not pmed you, please pm me asap.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #52 on: January 07, 2008, 10:51:33 AM »
What do you want ftf? To ask JTF to rewrite the Talmud , and take out all texts ftf dislikes?

That's what people tried to do in Medeival Europe. In fact, many Talmuds were burned in Europe by Jew haters.

Let's pray the Jews never have to endure that again.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #53 on: January 07, 2008, 11:22:48 AM »
FTF is a comrade of the Serbs.

I hope he will at least continue his activities at the Serbian subforum.

I never had any problems with FTF.

Offline IR0N GREEK

• New JTFer
« Reply #54 on: January 07, 2008, 11:52:36 AM »
Thats a shame just because of a few anti-social members not keeping there mouth quiet

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #55 on: January 07, 2008, 11:53:20 AM »
Thats a shame just because of a few anti-social members not keeping there mouth quiet

What do you mean?

Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Husar

• Ultimate JTFer
  • I drink wine out of nazis' skulls.
« Reply #56 on: January 07, 2008, 11:56:18 AM »

Isn't this post "anti-social" ?...

;)
"HUSSARORUM ALIAS RACOW"
"Hussar alias Rac (Serb)"

http://www.myarmoury.com/feature_hussars.html
"Hussar or gussar originally meant "a robber" in Serbian. These horsemen served not only under the Polish and Lithuanian colors but also under those of the Holy Roman Emperor;"
http://www.husaria.jest.pl/rys.html
"Bardzo prawdopodobne, że początek swego istnienia husarze zawdzięczają Serbom. Po klęsce na Kosowym Polu w roku 1389 wszędzie szukali okazji do pomsty na Turkach.
Jan Długosz zapisał pod rokiem 1463, że w bitwie nad Sawą bił się Cohors Raczanorum (oddział Raców - Serbów). Po śmierci króla Macieja Korwina Serbowie udali się do Polski, aby kontynuować walkę z Turkami po usarsku."
http://www.angelfire.com/mi4/polcrt/WingedHussar.html
"The hussar concept began in Serbia, near the end of the 14th century. In the 16th century, painted wings or winged claws began to appear on cavalry shields. Wings were originally attached to the saddle and later to the back. In 1645, Col. Szczodrowski was said to have used ostrich wings.
In 1500, the Polish Treasury books make reference to hussars. Early on, they were foreign mercenaries, and were called Racowie from "Rascia" a word meaning "of Serbia." They came from the Serbian state of Ras."
http://www.fanaticus.org/DBA/armiesofthefanatici/DarrenBuxbaum/LaterSerbs/
"Serbian Gussars"
http://ac.bondurand.com/liste332.htm
"Les serbes avaient reconnu la nécessité d'une cavalerie légère, (...) ils développèrent leur propre cavalerie légère, les GUSARS ou USARS, d'où sont venus les hussards."
http://www.armae.com/contemporain/144epeesetdagues.htm
"Originaires de Serbie, les hussards furent des cavaliers d'élite, connus surtout en Hongrie puis en France, et imités par la suite partout en Europe."
http://members.virtualtourist.com/m/1b772/a9330/
"The area around the present Zorinsk (Ukrainia) belonged to the Serb Hussar Major Vuyich at the end of the 18th century."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arsenije_III
" Arsenije III (...) was inaugurating new Serb infantry and hussar regiments that were sent to the ongoing war."
http://www.gatago.com/pl/sci/historia/19850502.html
"Jan Długosz pod rokiem 1463 napisał, że w bitwie nad Sawą, biły się
"Cohors Raczanorum" / Początki husarii w bitwie na Kulikowym Polu
w 1389 r."
--

CcCc

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #57 on: January 07, 2008, 12:09:02 PM »
What do you want ftf? To ask JTF to rewrite the Talmud , and take out all texts ftf dislikes?

That's what people tried to do in Medeival Europe. In fact, many Talmuds were burned in Europe by Jew haters.

Let's pray the Jews never have to endure that again.

Barukh atta  halleluja!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #58 on: January 07, 2008, 12:27:50 PM »
Yes and even though this piece of garbage claims he left on his own, his account and ip should be terminated by the admins just to make sure that he never gets curious and comes wondering back to harass us some more.
Piece of garbage?! How can you say that when Ftf did a lot of work for JTF and did support it on the whole?

Offline IR0N GREEK

• New JTFer
« Reply #59 on: January 07, 2008, 12:28:01 PM »
lol husar never thought of it like that
he is turning his back on potential fellow jtfers  O0

Offline IR0N GREEK

• New JTFer
« Reply #60 on: January 07, 2008, 12:35:06 PM »
Keep him from getting curious you have got to be kidding me?!?!?!?!
Why dont we just find the ip addresses of every single individual in this whole flipping world that will get curious and harrass
Why dont you try Miss Clio or John Edwards to use there phychic powers!!!
You have got to be kidding me
worried about one individual in a world with billions
 :-X

• New JTFer
« Reply #61 on: January 07, 2008, 12:48:23 PM »

I had intended to use this new account just to hand out my email address to those I wish to stay in touch with after you banned my old account, but considering what's being said about me, I'd like to comment, I do not want the talmud edited, or banned, I just personally dislike what I've seen of it. Just like I personally dislike New Year parties, but I don't see any reason to ban them either. You surely dislike the Christian Bible, or you'd be a Christian, is it not therefore acceptable for me to dislike the Jewish talmud?

Offline IR0N GREEK

• New JTFer
« Reply #62 on: January 07, 2008, 12:56:18 PM »
Dude you are in a forum with a bunch of jews msn
put one plus one together
the christian bible is something you do your best not to bring up in this forum
i brought it up one day and i never heard the end of it
only speak of it if a members states an offensive comment about it then i believe you have the right
but other than that dont mention or bring it up in here
its like saying ni--er at a jesse jackson/al sharpton convention

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #63 on: January 07, 2008, 01:52:57 PM »
only speak of it if a members states an offensive comment about it then i believe you have the right

Why should you be silenced due to your views!? Its not a dictatorship thats being run here, just a forum where you can discuss things. To be respectable to the Jewish faith and laws is what is asked for, and ftf does comply with that.

Actually talk to him before talking your butt off. You don't even know what he's like, and have just formed an opinion based on the views of others.

• New JTFer
« Reply #64 on: January 07, 2008, 02:29:31 PM »
Sarah, please don't argue for me, I'm not staying here, I only created this new account to exchange email addresses with people I want to stay in contact with.

On that note, anyone who hasn't got my email address yet that wants to stay in contact with me, please pm me asap, I won't be logging into this account many more times.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #65 on: January 07, 2008, 03:09:16 PM »
Sarah, please don't argue for me, I'm not staying here, I only created this new account to exchange email addresses with people I want to stay in contact with.

On that note, anyone who hasn't got my email address yet that wants to stay in contact with me, please pm me asap, I won't be logging into this account many more times.

No ftf, its not about arguing for you to you stay or not. People shouldn't be saying things that are rude, because they're not justified and shouldn't be said to you.

Offline KansasJew

• Senior JTFer
  • JTF Logo I made
« Reply #66 on: January 07, 2008, 03:22:39 PM »
When dealing with emotional issues such as Religions and Lifestyles. You have to be intelligent and wise. You must know when to approach and comment on touchy/personal subjects. That is why one of our great Rabbis stated It is better to be quiet and listen than speak and be heard and then misunderstood.
Remember there has to be strong silent men on the walls at night to protect the people. Be Strong but not aggressive. Be Peaceful but not weak. Defend the Jewish People at all cost.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #67 on: January 07, 2008, 03:51:20 PM »
When dealing with emotional issues such as Religions and Lifestyles. You have to be intelligent and wise. You must know when to approach and comment on touchy/personal subjects. That is why one of our great Rabbis stated It is better to be quiet and listen than speak and be heard and then misunderstood.

Yes. Your posts are really good Btw. This is in context too, another post of yours.

It is interesting that Christians and Jews can work together on some subjects. However due to our Backgrounds and Theologies. There are some subjects or words that may offend each group. That is why it is difficult to work in a cohesive manner on some subjects. Let each of us speak and be smart and know when to pick our "battles"

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #68 on: January 07, 2008, 04:09:10 PM »
I don't know why you say good bye but i say helllo hello hello...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #69 on: January 07, 2008, 04:40:11 PM »
geez..i wonder what people would say about if i got angry in a huff and left!

"Good riddence to that self hating liberal Jew!"

Nooooo. Anyway, nobody would want the wacky cookie to leave. :)

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #70 on: January 07, 2008, 08:08:42 PM »
geez..i wonder what people would say about if i got angry in a huff and left!

"Good riddence to that self hating liberal Jew!"

Nooooo. Anyway, nobody would want the wacky cookie to leave. :)

:)

Kiwi

« Reply #71 on: January 07, 2008, 08:38:54 PM »

This forum supports Christians there are many members here that are.
There is a policy of NO CHRISTIAN BASHING.

They are respected members.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #72 on: January 07, 2008, 08:40:00 PM »

This forum supports Christians there are many members here that are.
There is a policy of NO CHRISTIAN BASHING.

They are respected members.

Correct

Offline dejavu

• Full JTFer
« Reply #73 on: January 07, 2008, 08:50:03 PM »
Just don't be an atheist like me  ::) ::)

Then ... eternal damnation O0

Offline KansasJew

• Senior JTFer
  • JTF Logo I made
« Reply #74 on: January 07, 2008, 08:53:29 PM »
That is okay. We will be watching and drinking from Heaven while we wait on you to complete your required time of suffering and then you can pull up a chair and have a cold one with us.  O0
Remember there has to be strong silent men on the walls at night to protect the people. Be Strong but not aggressive. Be Peaceful but not weak. Defend the Jewish People at all cost.