Author Topic: Jew Vs. Muslim YouTube  (Read 22545 times)

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
Re: Jew Vs. Muslim YouTube
« Reply #50 on: January 21, 2008, 08:33:32 AM »
Abdullah, you claim that you concentrate on the Quran, and that although you don't regect all Hadith because that would make you an infidel, you don't want to answer any questions about the Hadith.

Ok, Here's some Quran.

Qur'an 72:13 "So, since we [Jinn/Devils] have listened to the guidance (of the Qur'an), we have accepted (Islam): and any who believes in his Lord has no fear of loss, force, or oppression."

Answer me why Demons love the Quran, Beleive in it and have Accepted Islam.

Why would any sane person want to worship the same "Lord" as Demons?
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #51 on: January 21, 2008, 08:37:53 AM »
These quotes prove that Islam is a satanic cult. Open your eyes Abdullah before it's too late. You cannot follow islam without addressing these quotes..
« Last Edit: January 21, 2008, 08:40:48 AM by ItalianZionist »

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #52 on: January 21, 2008, 09:27:24 AM »
Re:  "...I didn't know that Muslims refer to jesus as "Jesus Christ" is this accurate?..."

They call him The Prophet Issa and believe that he didn't die on the cross, but was taken down while still alive; living happily ever after as a "good Muslim".  Islam does not recognize Jesus as the Son of G-d and Messiah, insisting that he was just another Muslim Prophet.

The Islamic version of "End Time Prophecies" claims that Jesus will return to Mecca, where the frenzied rabble will call for him to lead Muslims in prayer.  According to Islam, Jesus will turn to the crowd gathered at the Kaaba, and ask "How dare you ask me...a worthless nobody to lead you in prayer, when our Caliph, who far exceeds my status, should lead us all in prayer to Allah!"

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #53 on: January 21, 2008, 12:24:58 PM »
These quotes prove that Islam is a satanic cult. Open your eyes Abdullah before it's too late. You cannot follow islam without addressing these quotes..

iSSlam is a Nazi KKKult! >:(

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #54 on: January 21, 2008, 12:28:24 PM »
Whenever I bring out these quotes, Muslims always run away.

I have done this many times on youtube and on forums and I have NEVER gotten a single answer on these quotes by ANY Muslim.

They run away like frightened children when their Satanic "Prophet" is exposed.

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #55 on: January 21, 2008, 01:04:00 PM »

I have done this many times on youtube and on forums and I have NEVER gotten a single answer on these quotes by ANY Muslim.

They're awesome, do you have a source of them? 
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #56 on: January 21, 2008, 02:50:35 PM »

Go on prophetofdoom.net and click on the Islamic quotes tab.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #57 on: January 21, 2008, 02:52:47 PM »

Thanks JNC geat site I b-marked it. O0
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #58 on: January 21, 2008, 03:21:40 PM »

Thanks JNC geat site I b-marked it. O0

Just as a warning. Craig Winn is a very interesting religious thinker and he puts quite a bit of his religious ideas that are blasphemous to both Judaism and Normative Christianity.

I don't know if you are Jewish or Christian but either way you may be offended by his forceful religious opinions, but his exposure of Islam is astounding.

He literally quotes 90% of the Quran, you can't claim that it is being taken out of context when 90% of it has been quoted in the book.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #59 on: January 21, 2008, 03:28:25 PM »
Abdullah, you claim that you concentrate on the Quran, and that although you don't regect all Hadith because that would make you an infidel, you don't want to answer any questions about the Hadith.

Ok, Here's some Quran.

Qur'an 72:13 "So, since we [Jinn/Devils] have listened to the guidance (of the Qur'an), we have accepted (Islam): and any who believes in his Lord has no fear of loss, force, or oppression."

Judeaoncapta, Jinns in Islam are not all considered evil.

In Islam, God created Adam in the heavens and ordered his creation:
-The Jinns made out of fire and the Angels out of light- to bow down to Adam. However one Jinn did not because he believed that he was greater then a human moulded out of a substance.

So God banished that Jinn who had many followers, and this is Satan who was granted the right to try and get people off the path of Islam. However The Jinns are an entire creation and some are good Jinns......the others followers of Satan. They are all Gods creation and recognise him as so. They have accepted Islam because they know that God exists. Thats why they believe in it but the bad jinns have been set as a test to human kind to drag them away from Islam so they can go to hell.

Wouldn't the demons be a creation of their master, who they must worship.....but have their own roles.

Well, thats the Islamic view i'm sure.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #60 on: January 21, 2008, 03:41:33 PM »
Gee thanks!
Too bad I don't believe in demon superstitions!
I would never follow a religion that believes in those superstitious things. It really does NO favor to the religion either.  Just FYI.

I wouldn't rely refer to them as demons...muslims don't consider them in the same way demons and devils are typically shown as on TV or pictures.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #61 on: January 21, 2008, 03:48:10 PM »
I will answer the hadiths that you posed Judeaoncapta.....

"Allah's Apostle said, ‘The prayer of a person who does Hadath (passes urine, stool or wind) is not accepted till he performs ablution.'"

Ablution is the complete wudu before muslims do salah, if you go to the toilet and do not very nice things, the whole ablution needs to be done again. That is the routine of washing: hands, mouth, nose, face, arms, wiping a wet hand over your hair, ears and feet.......including cleaning yourself apprpriately. Mainly because you are spiritually impure to stand before God and also physically.

You said that it requires a message from God for them to wash their hands coming out of the bathroom....they should do that anyway...but this message tells them to do more. They wouldn't have done so otherwise except make their wudu once and think it was kept for the whole day even after they've been to the toilet.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #62 on: January 21, 2008, 03:48:20 PM »

Ok, Here's some Quran.

In Islam, G-d created Adam in the heavens and ordered his creation:
-The Jinns made out of fire and the Angels out of light- to bow down to Adam. However one Jinn did not because he believed that he was greater then a human moulded out of a substance.

So G-d banished that Jinn who had many followers, and this is Satan who was granted the right to try and get people off the path of Islam. However The Jinns are an entire creation and some are good Jinns......the others followers of Satan. They are all Gods creation and recognise him as so. They have accepted Islam because they know that G-d exists. Thats why they believe in it but the bad jinns have been set as a test to human kind to drag them away from Islam so they can go to hell.

Wouldn't the demons be a creation of their master, who they must worship.....but have their own roles.

Sarah, I am not surprised at all that Islam thinks that some Demons are good.

I am not surprised at all.

Now, Sarah will you answer how you can beleive in a prophet who openly admitted that part of of his prophecy came from the Devil and who after he had his first revelation was convinced that he was demon-posessed.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #63 on: January 21, 2008, 03:50:59 PM »
Mills, why do you say that Abraham was not a Jew?

The Torah calls his Avaraham HaIvri. Abraham the hebrew.

The Hebrew, Israelite, Jew. These are all names for the same nation.

First we were the Hibaru Tribe, then the nation of Israel and then after the tribes were exiled, only the tribes of Judah Benjamin and Levi were left, and then we became known as Jews because Judah was the largest most dominant and Kingly tribe.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2008, 03:52:45 PM by judeanoncapta »

newman

« Reply #64 on: January 21, 2008, 04:04:29 PM »
Technically, Abraham was a noachide chassid, not a Jew/Israelite.

Offline AbdullahSydney

• New JTFer
« Reply #65 on: January 21, 2008, 04:13:41 PM »
A reply to Judeanoncapta,

the genies are of good and bad disposition, as shown in the same chapter as the one you've cited:

Say, "I was inspired that a group of spirits who listened, then said, `We have heard a wonderful reading. It guides to righteousness, and we have believed in it; we will never set up any idols beside our Lord. `The Most High is our only Lord. He never had a mate, nor a son. `It is the foolish among us who used to utter such nonsense about God. `We thought that neither the humans, nor the genies, could possibly utter lies about God. `Human beings used to seek power through spirit beings, but they only afflicted them with a lot of adversity. `They thought, just like you thought, that God would not send another messenger. `We touched the heaven and found it filled with formidable guards and missiles. `We used to sit there in order to spy. Anyone who listens is pursued by a powerful missile. `We have no idea if something bad is intended for the inhabitants of earth, or if their Lord wills to redeem them.

Here's the line: `Some of us are righteous, and some are less than righteous; we follow various paths.

The chapter continues:

`We knew full well that we can never run away from God on earth; we can never run away and escape.

`When we heard the guidance, we believed therein. Anyone who believes in his Lord will never fear any injustice, nor any affliction. `Among us are the submitters, and among us are the compromisers.' As for those who submitted, they are on the right path. As for the compromisers, they will be fuel for hell. If they remain on the right path, we will bless them with abundant water. We will surely test them all. As for him who disregards the message of his Lord, He will direct him to ever increasing retribution. The places of worship belong to God; do not call on anyone else beside God. When God's servant advocated Him alone, almost all of them banded together to oppose him.

Say, "I worship only my Lord; I never set up any idols beside Him." Say, "I possess no power to harm you, nor to guide you." Say, "No one can protect me from God, nor can I find any other refuge beside Him. "I deliver God's proclamations and messages." Those who disobey God and his messenger incur the fire of hell, wherein they abide forever. Once they see what is awaiting them, they will find out who is really weaker in power, and fewer in number. Say, "I do not know if what is promised to you will happen soon, or if my Lord will delay it for awhile." He is the knower of the future; He does not reveal the future to anyone. Only to a messenger that He chooses, does He reveal from the past and the future, specific news. This is to ascertain that they have delivered their Lord's messages. He is fully aware of what they have. He has counted the numbers of all things.

Glory be to God, who knows which scriptures contain error and which do not. I didn't see the Qur'an revealed before my eyes. I bought it in a bookshop. It is by my failure to refute it that I came to believe it was true. It was by my getting sick of fighting against it that I found life was easier to accept it than fight it. It was by calling on God for guidance that I saw the parts I couldn't see.

Only God will ever guide me. If I'm lost, He made me lost. If I'm in the right, He made me in the right. So, if Moses foretold of Mohammad's mission, why is it a strange thing to you that the mission came to bear? Read Deuteronomy, all of it, on a day of fasting, and prostrate much, and beg God for guidance, and tell me if your conscience still has resistance to the scriptures of Mohammad.

Don't tell me about your resistance to the actions of the last Muslims to join the flock, the Indonesians, the Pakistanis, their errors are but a test of God to see which of them will joined the family of the book, and which of them will adopt the faith of Abraham. Those nations are still removing their statues and their voodoo dolls, they are not in your league. So, friends, have no doubt of the mercy of God.

He wants to remove from you the burdens of the past, ease the path for you. He repealed the law of kill for kill, he replaced it will the option of kill for kill, where mercy is preferred to killing, and forgiveness is preferred. So kill one for one if you must, but forgive if you can, for it is better in the sight of God. Qur'an chapter 5:40-50.

This is the mercy of your Lord. He also made laws of marriage and divorce as mercies, in touch with man's growth and the events of civilisation. He knows. He's written all this in advance. Look at Isaiah's vision of it all: the islands will put faith in the law of the gentiles' prophet. What is sharia? Faith in his law.

Glory be to God

One of the comments in this thread was along these lines: "Don't tell us to ask God for guidance, that's what the Mormons do".

Friends, if you can ask God for guidance, who will guide you? If you can't be lead by Him, who will lead you. This was a faithless comment. Ask God. Ask God. He will guide you and He will forgive you for every error.

==

Please, don't reply to me about end times prophecies. They are not my focus, and they are for the people who need MTV or coffee. The essence of our religion, yours and mine, from the Muslim viewpoint, is discussed in chapter 17 of the Quran. This is the chapter which shows how Mohammad was educated in religion by God.

He went on a night journey. God showed him things.

It mentions here the essence, the core, of his religion post-Abraham, and it stands good for the Mosaic and the Mohammadan equally if I'm not mistaken.

You shall not set up any other god beside God, lest you end up despised and disgraced. Your Lord has decreed that you shall not worship except Him, and your parents shall be honored. As long as one or both of them live, you shall never say to them, 'Uff', nor shall you shout at them; you shall treat them amicably. And lower for them the wings of humility, and kindness, and say, 'My Lord, have mercy on them, for they have raised me from infancy'. Your Lord is fully aware of your innermost thoughts. If you maintain righteousness, He is forgiver of those who repent. You shall give the due alms to the relatives, the needy, the poor, and the traveling alien, but do not be excessive, extravagant.

The extravagant are brethren of the devils, and the devil is unappreciative of his Lord. Even if you have to turn away from them, as you pursue the mercy of your Lord, you shall treat them in the nicest manner. You shall not keep your hand stingily tied to your neck, nor shall you foolishly open it up, lest you end up blamed and sorry.

For your Lord increases the provision for anyone He chooses, and reduces it. He is fully cognizant of his creatures, He is the all-seeing. You shall not kill your children due to fear of poverty. We provide for them, as well as for you. Killing them is a gross offense. You shall not commit adultery; it is a gross sin, and an evil behavior.

You shall not kill any person - for God has made life sacred - except in the course of justice. If one is killed unjustly, then we give his heir authority to enforce justice. Thus, he shall not exceed the limits in avenging the murder; he will be helped. You shall not touch the orphans' money except for their own good, until they reach maturity. You shall fulfill your covenants, for a covenant is a great responsibility.

You shall give full measure when you trade, and weigh equitably. This is better and more righteous. You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them.

You shall not walk proudly on earth - you cannot bore through the earth, nor can you be as tall as the mountains. All bad behavior is condemned by your Lord. This is some of the wisdom inspired to you by your Lord. You shall not set up another god beside God, lest you end up in hellfire, blamed and defeated.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #66 on: January 21, 2008, 04:15:56 PM »

Technically, Yes.

But there was no such thing as a Jew or an Israelite at that time and Abraham was called a Hebrew.

newman

« Reply #67 on: January 21, 2008, 04:18:08 PM »

Technically, Yes.

But there was no such thing as a Jew or an Israelite at that time and Abraham was called a Hebrew.

And Noah was an Australian.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #68 on: January 21, 2008, 04:22:47 PM »

Ok, Here's some Quran.

So G-d banished that Jinn who had many followers, and this is Satan who was granted the right to try and get people off the path of Islam. However The Jinns are an entire creation and some are good Jinns......the others followers of Satan. They are all Gods creation and recognise him as so. They have accepted Islam because they know that G-d exists. Thats why they believe in it but the bad jinns have been set as a test to human kind to drag them away from Islam so they can go to hell.

Now, Sarah will you answer how you can beleive in a prophet who openly admitted that part of of his prophecy came from the Devil and who after he had his first revelation was convinced that he was demon-posessed.

I told you they aren't demons. The word demon suggest evil creatures....they are jinns just a completely different creation some are good and some are bad. They aren't all demons.
The evil ones are said to be the devil because they are evil. The good ones are just jinns. There isn't that much detail regarding them.

Where does it say part of his prophecy came from the devil?

Islamic View:
After Muhammad had his first revelation he was shaken because the experience had been overpowering for him, he had also been given the initial revelation by angel Gabriel, thats why. He then returned back to his house to Khadijah and she narrated in a hadith that he was shaking and she had to hold him. He was confused and even thought that the devil had possessed him, this was because the first revelation was his first call to prophethood. Before hand, there was no Islam, neither did Muhammed realise his purpose......except he had tryed advocating good and preventing the worship of the Idols.
Muhammed was still confused so khadijah took him to her brother Waraq-bin-Nawfal who was a Christian monk, he affirmed Muhammed that he had not gone mad and wasn't possessed, and understood the signs and what he had experienced was that from God. Muhammad, then began to understand that what had happened....and then everything else began.

He thought he had gone mad because the religious experience was shocked and scared him, he was later affirmed after he settled with the thoughts.

newman

« Reply #69 on: January 21, 2008, 04:27:04 PM »

Ok, Here's some Quran.

I told you they aren't demons.

lol
 NO they're genies....which sooooo makes me want to convert to islam more.

I wish I could find a bottle or a lamp with Barbara Eden in it. :P

Offline yeshuadisciple

• Full JTFer
  • My crazy parrot
« Reply #70 on: January 21, 2008, 04:32:23 PM »
I don't know how anyone could read the Koran and Hadith and then be convinced of the "truth" of Islam.  It contains myths and bad science.  A fly does not contain the disease on one wing and cure on the other.  The sun does not set in pools of muddy water and there isn't a tribe of Jin living on the moon.  It's a bunch of nonsense inspired by an illiterate bedouin culture who told tall tales around camp fires.  I can forgive someone for being born into Islam and being brainwashed but for someone to read this drivel and actually convert to Islam is unforgivable and intellectual suicide.  I also find the Hadiths and Koran full of rather crude regulations like putting water up your nose and blowing it out and a lot of focus on bodily functions in general and an obsession with torture and murder.   The only reason Islam is a major "religion" is it was spread at the point of a sword and once it gains control of a nation they can never escape from its oppressive and smothering grasp for fear of death or torture.  The founder Mohammed is one of the nastiest and unpleasant men in recorded history and he managed to break all of the 10 commandments during his wretched life.  For muslims to say he is the greatest prophet greater than Moses or Jesus is completely insulting. He was an evil, evil man who would be incarcerated in any western country.  
And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.  And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.
Zechariah 12:9-10

"Seventy weeks have been decreed for your people and your holy city, to finish the transgression, to make an end of sin, to make atonement for iniquity, to bring in everlasting righteousness, to seal up vision and prophecy and to anoint the most holy place.  "So you are to know and discern that from the issuing of a decree to restore and rebuild Jerusalem until Messiah the Prince there will be seven weeks and sixty-two weeks; it will be built again, with plaza and moat, even in times of distress.  "Then after the sixty-two weeks the Messiah will be cut off and have nothing, and the people of the prince who is to come will destroy the city and the sanctuary And its end will come with a flood; even to the end there will be war; desolations are determined.  "And he will make a firm covenant with the many for one week, but in the middle of the week he will put a stop to sacrifice and grain offering; and on the wing of abominations will come one who makes desolate, even until a complete destruction, one that is decreed, is poured out on the one who makes desolate."
Daniel 9:24-27

My lovely wife

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #71 on: January 21, 2008, 04:34:59 PM »

Glory be to G-d, who knows which scriptures contain error and which do not. I didn't see the Qur'an revealed before my eyes. I bought it in a bookshop. It is by my failure to refute it that I came to believe it was true.

Aha, but I have refuted it quite well and you have not refuted me so I don't have your problem.

It was by my getting sick of fighting against it that I found life was easier to accept it than fight it. It was by calling on G-d for guidance that I saw the parts I couldn't see.

I beleive in G-d as well but I don't beleive in the prophecy of a man who raped an eight year old girl and had his minions cut off the heads of 900 Jewish men and boys while he laughed and yelled at the headless bodies. This is all in th Hadith.

Muhammad, according to the picture painted of him by Islamic sources was probably one of the most EVIL men ever to walk the earth.

So, if Moses foretold of Mohammad's mission, why is it a strange thing to you that the mission came to bear?

Where in the world do you see in the Prophecy of Moses, a reference to an Arab Pagan Pedophile Genocidal "Prophet?

Read Deuteronomy, all of it, on a day of fasting, and prostrate much, and beg G-d for guidance, and tell me if your conscience still has resistance to the scriptures of Mohammad.

How can you expect any amount of fasting to blind me to the fact that Muhammad murdered thousands of my people?

We will get our revenge for Banu Qanuka and Banu Kaybar. You can bank on that.

My consience demands it.

Don't tell me about your resistance to the actions of the last Muslims to join the flock, the Indonesians, the Pakistanis, their errors are but a test of G-d to see which of them will joined the family of the book, and which of them will adopt the faith of Abraham. Those nations are still removing their statues and their voodoo dolls, they are not in your league. So, friends, have no doubt of the mercy of G-d.

Ok, let's talk look at the monsters in Saudi Arabia. The first to join the Muslim flock.

Fifteen out of ninteen hijackers on 911 were Saudi and also Arabs are probably the most violent and savage people on planet earth.

He wants to remove from you the burdens of the past, ease the path for you. He repealed the law of kill for kill, he replaced it will the option of kill for kill, where mercy is preferred to killing, and forgiveness is preferred. So kill one for one if you must, but forgive if you can, for it is better in the sight of G-d. Qur'an chapter 5:40-50.

I'll say it again. Muhammad had 900 Innocent Jewish Men and Boys beheaded one by one and watched the whole thing which took quite a few hours.

Even Adolph Hitler never sat and watched the Gas Chambers of Auschwitz at work. Only Muhammad could be so sick.

Look at Isaiah's vision of it all: the islands will put faith in the law of the gentiles' prophet. What is sharia? Faith in his law.

Please furnish relevant quotes in Isaiah.

He went on a night journey. G-d showed him things.

Even Muhammad's wife says that the night journey was a hallucination brought on by witchcraft. I quoted this to you already.

Abdullah, if you think that I will beleive in the insane ramblings of a Genocidal Lunatic who murdered thousands of my people, youo picked the wrong Jew.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #72 on: January 21, 2008, 04:36:12 PM »

Technically, Yes.

And Noah was an Australian.

Say What?!?!?!?!

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #73 on: January 21, 2008, 04:36:29 PM »
Genies?! Wth, Abdullah jinns don't grant you wishes.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #74 on: January 21, 2008, 04:41:30 PM »

Where does it say part of his prophecy came from the devil?

Here are the relevant quotes, Sarah:

Tabari VI:110 "Thus Allah removed the sorrow from his Messenger, reassured him about that which he had feared, and cancelled the words which Satan had cast on his tongue, that their gods were exalted high-flying cranes (goddesses) whose intercession was accepted with approval. He now revealed, following the mention of 'Al-Lat, Al-Uzza, and Manat,' the words: 'are yours the males and his the females? That indeed is an unfair division!"

Qur'an 22:53 "He may make the suggestions thrown in by Satan, the Devil's proposals, but a trial and temptation for those in whose hearts is a disease. Verily the wrong-doers are in a schism. And those on whom knowledge has been bestowed may learn that the (Qur'an) is the truth from your Lord, that they may believe, and their hearts may submit lowly before it."

Read this, anyone who is bothered by the fact that Muhammad admitted that some of the Quran was actually the words of the devil is one of " those in whose hearts is a disease"

Tabari VI:110 "When Muhammad brought a revelation from Allah canceling what Satan had cast on the tongue of His Prophet, the Quraysh said, 'Muhammad has repented of what he said concerning the position of our gods with Allah."